Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together (2248 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by ChibuifemChelse: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
I was in relationship with an Indian girl in Lekki, and things had been very rocky from the start, and few months ago she cheated on me and that got me suicidal, but things are back to being good now, I also reconnected with her and I have forgave her and we dating again, and I understand now that it was my fault that she cheated, I was not fulfilling her wishes. We talked about things we want from this relationship openly and that helped me very much. She complained that she was not getting good treatment and treats from me, and that devalued her, so I have taken up a night shift to get some extra money for my princess, and I also met with her family as I insisted that she can't hide me anymore if we continue this. Her family is surprisingly not racist as I was prepared for the worst, but her father was very critical of my part time jobs.

One more thing I encountered that they keep mentioning that I am light skin compared to the rest, that felt like backhanded to me but I also thank most high for this. I have plan to propose to her in December, hopefully I would make her my wife, and I am most thankful to my pastor who encouraged me talk and find the closure instead of being suicidal.

She had cheated on me with my own best friend, so we are doing trust building every Saturday in my church though she is not Christian, she did not complain, and for trust building we are staying in my house on Saturday and Sunday, and we have decided to not be physical till we are mentally prepared.
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Lawlab254: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by endsarrrs(f): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2022
You are albino we know.

That's why you are different from all the rest in complexion!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by decatalyst(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
You have built your life around a woman, I like this.

You are well poised for doom! grin

13 Likes

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Enwhen(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Be sure she truly loves u that much as u do in order to avoid another suicidal plan...u sound light, being at the recieving end begging

2 Likes

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Bahamas95(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
"She had cheated on me with my own best friend"

Premium tears loading.................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Northernblood5(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
, I also reconnected with her and I have forgave her and we dating again, and I understand now that it was my fault that she cheated, I was not fulfilling her wishes.

You are a slave. She Cheated on you, played victim to you and you forgave her even though she never asked for any

End such relationship and see how happy you will be and also how settled your mind will be.

I wanted to say death to all simps but then, i remembered that during my teen days, i was blind till i was 18 years my best friend opened my eyes to reality after sleeping with my gf

4 Likes

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by uthlaw: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
That is your problem, why bringing it here!
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by WatchYourSix: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2022
U are a weak man....you woman cheated on you and made you feel its your fault...and you are happy...

Thats the classic manipulative behavior of an unrepentant cheat...people that cheat with anyone available, like your best friend, your cousin, etc

she ddnt cheat on you becos you are not giving her plenty money...she cheated becos she can....because you are beneath her...she tells you what to do...she says jump, the only thing you can dare to ask is.. how high??

Nigga, clear me on one thing...now that u are back together...did her sexual urge go on holiday?? Ur best friend will still enter her when you are forming good boy that is mentally not prepared...

1 Like

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Edyice: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin

Continue paying money grin

She will like your giving hands and not you cool

Pray the hand doesn't stop given or your friend ( other dude ) didn't came with bigger money .. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by koyyess: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Anything to have kids with long curly hair. But what if they turn out not to be yours?

Inferior breed.

1 Like

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Uniquetani1(f): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Green card

2 Likes

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by cavreek: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
If only dreams could become reality

1 Like

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Ndibuna: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
endsarrrs:
You are albino we know.

That's why you are different from all the rest in complexion!

Lol what a smack down
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2022
What a SIMP

If it was a Nigerian woman who cheated on you like this, you would have said, they are useless.

This girl will continue to cheat on you and you might eventually commit sucide

5 Likes

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Lucyomolola(f): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Wow. cheesy hope you are not after her because she is indian grin

1 Like

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Perfectman91: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
I pity your life op

1 Like

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by arthurwillia(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
ChibuifemChelse:
I was in relationship with an Indian girl in Lekki, and things had been very rocky from the start, and few months ago she cheated on me and that got me suicidal, but things are back to being good now, I also reconnected with her and I have forgave her and we dating again, and I understand now that it was my fault that she cheated, I was not fulfilling her wishes. We talked about things we want from this relationship openly and that helped me very much. She complained that she was not getting good treatment and treats from me, and that devalued her, so I have taken up a night shift to get some extra money for my princess, and I also met with her family as I insisted that she can't hide me anymore if we continue this. Her family is surprisingly not racist as I was prepared for the worst, but her father was very critical of my part time jobs.

One more thing I encountered that they keep mentioning that I am light skin compared to the rest, that felt like backhanded to me but I also thank most high for this. I have plan to propose to her in December, hopefully I would make her my wife, and I am most thankful to my pastor who encouraged me talk and find the closure instead of being suicidal.

She had cheated on me with my own best friend, so we are doing trust building every Saturday in my church though she is not Christian, she did not complain, and for trust building we are staying in my house on Saturday and Sunday, and we have decided to not be physical till we are mentally prepared.

Lol trust building
You be engineer na
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by ChibuifemChelse: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why is everyone taunting me n calling me SIMP, everyone makes mistake, she made mistakes and I made mistakes, and we are willing to change, and working on our issues.
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by ChibuifemChelse: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Okonandmary:
What a SIMP

If it was a Nigerian woman who cheated on you like this, you would have said, they are useless.

This girl will continue to cheat on you and you might eventually commit sucide
I will never call them useless or badmouth them, no naija gal has ever given me any chance and I am not complaining, maybe I am not the type most naija girl likes, I am willing to work because we all deserve second chances.

Please don't make claim you no na prove, how do ya know she will cheat.
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Slynation(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Woman cheated on you with your best friend and you are blaming yourself...what a Man, anyways since it involves key to japa I can understand you

I just saw where you stated she's your first GF and to you it feels like there is no other girl out for there for you anymore, we all felt like that at some point, but I think you are investing too many things into this relationship which ain't good for your health...
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Hambivert: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sparogatively, this is only suited for an Asaba standard Nollywood movie.
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by HappyNigerian: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
What a simp
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by 1F30M4(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
ChibuifemChelse:
Why is everyone taunting me n calling me SIMP, everyone makes mistake, she made mistakes and I made mistakes, and we are willing to change, and working on our issues.

Good luck with that. Hopefully, there will be no regrets.
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Robertgreene1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting...
But u ve finally gotten ur "indian" babe back...
So what exactly is still ur problem young man?
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by WatchYourSix: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
ChibuifemChelse:

I will never call them useless or badmouth them, no naija gal has ever given me any chance and I am not complaining, maybe I am not the type most naija girl likes, I am willing to work because we all deserve second chances.

Please don't make claim you no na prove, how do ya know she will cheat.

because only unrepentant cheats blame their partner for their infidelity.....besides she cheated with your best friend....thats very shameful....she did it with an available person...shes got hot pants.. she will cheat again
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by duruZed(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
U be mumu of the highest order. Tomorrow na ur neighbor go forkk am
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by darkstar6971(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are a bitch!
ChibuifemChelse:
Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by Blue86(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mr Man, do you know the advice I will give.

WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIT!!

On the marriage issue, for now.

1 Like

Re: I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together by christianjoy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Do what works best for you niggar

Cheers kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Pls What Can A Hubby Use To Confirm That His Wife Recently Had Extra Marit / Many Not To Do Well Guys Should Appreciate Blue Movies Female Actresses / Are Men Happier Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.