Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (33787 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
dauntless15:
it's shores Mr PhD ode. undecided

Common sense suppose tell you say na typo… if you weren’t disrespectful I’d have say thanks… I go edit am
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by BigDawsNet: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
You know why I like Putin, nah talk and do…. If he say something he’s gonna do it, unlike those western leaders na just talk talk talk talk…. I like President Xi of China , I like leaders with balls, wey no get time… If Putin cut gas supply to Europe , protest go hit their streets….but e don talk say e no go do that….

Putin his not a man that jokes around...if he wanna do something...he doesn't need anyone opinion...I doubt if he haz any advice at his side...

I will only advice Ukrainian citizens in Russia to leave immediately if they value their lives....

Sometimes the war may carry on without people knowing anything

Executing target secretly...

May God safe everyone

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Putin his not a man that jokes around...if he wanna do something...he doesn't need anyone opinion...I doubt if he haz any advice at his side...

I will only advice Ukrainian citizens in Russia to leave immediately if they value their lives....

Sometimes the war may carry on without people knowing anything

Executing target secretly...

May God safe everyone
sh1t can still be resolved with diplomacy, Putin already sent his demands to the West, it’s up to them….nobody wants war….
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
teekay213:
"he doesn't want a future NATO country on his border" who will want his enemies near his boarder if it was US too they won't take that risk and besides when US was invading Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan killing thousand of their citizens who stop them...we need countries who can raise shoulder with the drunken powerful US
let me ask you a question.

If given a choice to choose which between this 3 country: US, Russia and China as a citizen. Which one will you choose? undecided

Because poverty has eaten 98% of your generation That's why you and your counterparts will be opening there mouth waaaaaaaaaaaaaa like blobbing ediots

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ifiokjohn(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Greatdand007:

Yiu can’t do anything you just making mouth Russia will turn uk to ground zero
maybe you need to read about the British special forces SAS
And if you think Russia will fight the UK alone without America putting mouth then you have another thing coming.

Even if they leave UK vsRussia alone, I'm banking on the UK to Win. They ave the money to fight a war but Russia cannot sustain one

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by enonche85(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Make Boris and UK keep deceiving themselves.
I pity Nigerians living in the UK. grin

Oga, you think Russia will just go and attack UK?, They won't date because allies of UK will retaliate and that's where WW3 will start. UK are only giving the same "support" to Ukraine as Russia are giving to the breakaway region.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Boris and keep Nigeriansns ... Hmm, check my p.rofile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by tegafej(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
womenareapess:
oga close your dirty mouth with your fake master degree undecided

Just because Russia has been showing you it tsar nuclear bomb demonstration doesn't mean UK EU and US hasn't developed stronger one. undecided

Because America is quiet doesn't mean she isn't developing her weapons department not talk of nuclear undecided

Haven't you heard the word classified and declassified information undecided

I'm ashamed of you opening your USELESS mouths waaaaaaaaaaaaaa and be talking Google and YouTube undecided

What manner of ediot who did master degree in INTERNATIONAL RELATION from UCT will be blabbing like an ediot undecided

You can argue without using insults.

Jeez! Such a kid...

BTW if you are Putin and NATO is about getting at your doorstep.. what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Russians are simply afraid to voice out. The ones who did would be hounded into prison or exile. How can a nation who boasts of mighty lethal arsenals be poor and wretched and at same time be happy with the person and people responsible? It doesn't correlate.
Do your research well.

Blasphemy of the Sexiest Man alive in Russia!!!
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by enonche85(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't think so..

The only strong ally Russia has is China. North Korea and Iran are noise makers, only Israel go handle their matter.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
enonche85:

The only strong ally Russia has is China. North Korea and Iran are noise makers, only Israel go handle their matter.
We are on the same page.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

No, they are not always at loggerheads with the west. The west always want to push their style on the rest of the world without realizing that it would not always yield positive result. Libya for instance was a thriving country with a better economy than most of the European countries. Ever since the US invaded and destroyed that country, it has become an example of a country people should not go to. Libya was so rich and organized that their footballers were earning about the same amount they would earn playing in top European leagues. This made their players not even think of playing outside their country. They had a better standard of living than most of the big European countries despite being ruled by a dictator. Today, that country is in ruins and is now a base for ISIS. Before Iraq was invaded, there was no ISIS anywhere. After the fall of Iraq, it became a base for terrorists. Mention one country where the US has gone in, carried out military exercises and the country remained same or got better after the US left. Mention just one.
south Korea. (1950)
Japan (1945)

Germany (1945)

The Samsung your mummy buy for you to be using and typing shiit online was manufactured by South Korea were America once interven.

Your mummy's Toyota Corolla car you are driving (if poverty is not finishing you) is made in Japan which was once invaded by America.

Keep opening your mouth and be vomiting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
tegafej:

You can argue without using insults.

Jeez! Such a kid...

BTW if you are Putin and NATO is about getting at your doorstep.. what will you do?
He’s a troll and tribal bigot, pls ignore him… nah hunger and frustration wan kill am…

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by HilcomTech(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided

Have you taken your medicine?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Miroslavv:

Blasphemy of the Sexiest Man alive in Russia!!!
U see the mind set?
Not different from that of cults who has been brainwashed and can't think for themselves.
Pathetic!!
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Appleyard(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari sending Nigerian soldiers to the war to help Britain as part of our agreement as members of the Commonwealth.

I see the soldiers abandoning their military gear and disappearing from the airport immediately their plane touches the British airport

I see lie Mohammed saying that the soldiers are already in Russia combating Putin's forces, I see some of the soldiers resurface after some months with British grannies as their wives.

This I have seen.

At the Bolded killed me. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Adjovi:

An agreement have been signed before now with EU and NATO that no former member of the Soviet Union will be allowed to join NATO they will only be independent. USA is the one breaking that right now. They should not allow Ukraine join NATO and everything will go back to normal simple.

Hell lies.
There was never such an agreement.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by iokpebholo: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
make i burst your brain, when it comes to advance nuclear technology, US+EU+NATO no reach Russia, but at the end of the day, there will be no winner… but things no fit escalate reach that side sha… many ppl here don’t know jack sh1t make dem focus on their apc and Buhari
this is d most fallacious statement in this discourse.The USA is more advanced in nuclear capability and has a more robust economy....I mentioned economy cos wars are fought with money and very expensive

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Have you taken your medicine?
Have you? cheesy
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by obainojazz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided
People supporting Putin are also the Trump, Buhari and Hitler lovers… They just love oppression and bullying.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by SIRTee15: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Juventus4life:
Now Ukraine will know who theirs real friends are. Military hardware and software is not enough to fight Russia send personnel to the war front mr. Johnson

Why should foreigners die for your cause? Makes no sense.
NATO should send arms and weaponry. They should should also use sanctions to cripple Russian economy.
Ukranians should go and fight Russians and defend their land.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by AlphaWolf27: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is fighting for nonsense..pure nonsense..
Just like nkorea planning to invade skorea.. nonsense

National Security is not Nonsense. Do your research properly.....
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
obainojazz:
People supporting Putin are also the Trump, Buhari and Hitler lovers… They just love oppression and bullying.
Exactly also Muslims cos they hate the west..
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dauntless15(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
goan sell that redmi phone so you go see food chop….

Poverty-stricken bastarrrd!!!

Common sense suppose tell you say na typo… if you weren’t disrespectful I’d have say thanks… I go edit am
grin See frustration all over you, Linus Mba with audio PhD, I agree I am poverty stricken, you that is otedola I don't know you, you think it's by lying on a faceless forum, I have nothing to prove to you and your audio PhD and riches. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
iokpebholo:
this is d most fallacious statement in this discourse.The USA is more advanced in nuclear capability and has a more robust economy....I mentioned economy cos wars are fought with money and very expensive
read my post once again, I no Dey talk about the economy… do your research and quote me later…
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
AlphaWolf27:

National Security is not Nonsense. Do your research properly.....
National security of invading a sovereign nation for no logical reason? undecided
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by doctore212(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg who know how much Olosho dey cost for Ukraine. I wan apply for Visa abeg
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Kaiser20: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Adjovi:

An agreement have been signed before now with EU and NATO that no former member of the Soviet Union will be allowed to join NATO they will only be independent. USA is the one breaking that right now. They should not allow Ukraine join NATO and everything will go back to normal simple.
Laud it again and again, Nigerians can never understand that Russia and NATO both are fighting for "POWER" NATO have invaded other countries in the Middle East without reasons lie to the world that they have Nuclear weapons to destroy the world
The unrest USA created in the Middle East has escalated and caused insecurity in African countries.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by HilcomTech(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you? cheesy

Just take it easy6.. Besides, you are just an online warrior.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Just take it easy6.. Besides, you are just an online warrior.
Thanks for the compliment baby boy.. cheesy
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

The same thing you are accusing the Ghadafi government of doing(sponsoring terrorists) is the same thing America has been doing for ages. We haven't forgotten about Obama and how he was sponsoring "moderate islamists" as he claimed with weapons and money in Syria, who were in turn, handing over same to isis.

Laughable position I must say. Power gotten through the barrels of gun can never be legitimate. The free world has the moral right to remove all these despots out of power including Putin. They will only be doing the countries a favour and extentiol making the world a safer place
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
dauntless15:
grin See frustration all over you, Linus MBA with audio PhD, I agree I am poverty stricken, you that is otedola I don't know you, you thin it's by lying on a faceless forum, I have nothing to prove to you and your audio PhD and riches. cheesy
lol, I don’t mean to be rude but you nah you first throw punch nah…. You could’ve correct me politely e no go kill u, you don’t have to agree with my views,no be wetin I Dey try yarn be that…but no dey throw shots cos I go throw my own back… Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.