Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (33794 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dauntless15(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
lol, I don’t mean to be rude but you nah you first throw punch nah…. You could’ve correct me politely e no go kill u, you don’t have to agree with my views,no be wetin I Dey try yarn be that…but no dey throw shots cos I go throw my own back… Peace
Your shot has nothing on me, you expect me to have bruised ego because someone claimed he's something on some faceless forum? You don't know me, and I don't brag, I'll leave it at that, I'm just correcting your grammar, someone with PhD should know how to construct simple sentence.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
tegafej:

You can argue without using insults.

Jeez! Such a kid...

BTW if you are Putin and NATO is about getting at your doorstep.. what will you do?
kid that can father your family undecided

I don't have any issues if Russia invade Ukraine or what so ever my only issue is when someone who knows nothing of history and weaponry will be opening his mouth and be praising one country because of tsar bomb undecided

Ask that's ediot if he has ever heard of anything called "the rod of God" ? That weapons is been on development by America but somehow it information got leak and that's what make top country in rush to develop there missile defence system across the continent undecided

War isn't something that is predicted!
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
dauntless15:
Your shot has nothing on me, you expect me to have bruised ego because someone claimed he's something on some faceless forum? You don't know me, and I don't brag, I'll leave it at that, I'm just correcting your grammar, someone with PhD should know how to construct simple sentence.
you were not correcting me by adding “ode” I’m a Yoruba man that’s not polite even on faceless forum, I don’t remember ever dragging anything with you… when I type hear I no Dey care about typo…mostly na pidgin I Dey mix together, this place na fun atleast for me… nah my way be that

Pls go and read that post once again, I no talk say I get PhD, nah only masters pali Dey here, nah the next level be that…

You fit correct someone without insulting dem, na wetin I wan make you learn be that… however, I choose to type here won’t add or deduct kobo from your account…if typo Dey this post too I won’t bother to edit..time no dey… this no be formal setting

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

Ghadafi wasn't overthrown because of evil he did to his people. Ghadafi was overthrown because of US interest. Libya had no debt(local and international) under Ghadafi, had the best economy in Africa and one of the best in the world, had huge foreign reserves which they were thinking of holding in other currencies outside the US dollar. This did not go down well with the US. Go and read up leaked emails of Hillary Clinton... After the fall of Ghadafi, human rights watch could not find evidence of all the so called atrocities Ghadafi committed against his people just like no evidence of weapon of mass destruction was found after the fall of Sadam.
But their government was legit abi? They did not silence opposing voices during there infamous reign abi?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by omoregie7968: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Make Boris and UK keep deceiving themselves.
I pity Nigerians living in the UK. grin

U day mind that fool. Power just day shark Boris Johnson. The most ever useless UK PM.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dauntless15(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
you were not correcting me by adding “ode” I’m a Yoruba man that’s no polite even on faceless forum, I don’t remember ever dragging anything with you… when I type hear I no Dey care about typo…mostly na pidgin I Dey mix together, this place na fun
Lol you were emphasizing PhD knowing they're all sorts of people here, even billionaires frequent this forum, the bragging was unnecessary, I used ode because someone with PhD shouldn't be typing like someone who hasn't seen the four walls of a classroom before, it's nothing personal.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
dauntless15:
Lol you were emphasizing PhD knowing they're all sorts of people here, even billionaires frequent this forum, the bragging was unnecessary, I used ode because someone with PhD shouldn't be typing like someone who hasn't seen the four walls of a classroom before, it's nothing personal.
you still don’t gerrit I talk say I Dey prepare to go do my PhD, nah “chores” cause Wahala wey be say na typo…i Dey multitask here… if 2 say I don proofread I go don see am and edit b4 you notice am… sho get… Nothing personal too but wen ppl throw shot I dey reply asap, I don tey on nairaland small, but na fun sha….

No be bragging at all, if you fit go through the genesis of the conversation between me and the guy…you go see wetin lead to that… but all good…
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by BJanta: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

Expect a putsch in Russia anytime to push Putin aside. Expect it.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by darediamond(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Make Boris and UK keep deceiving themselves.
I pity Nigerians living in the UK. grin
Hmmm...
I pity them oo!

Putin who openly promised or do I say threatened to destroy anything on it way if they ever dare Russia.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
iokpebholo:
this is d most fallacious statement in this discourse.The USA is more advanced in nuclear capability and has a more robust economy....I mentioned economy cos wars are fought with money and very expensive
leave that quack PhD ode who don't know a sit about weaponry and war!

I did my master in Russia, live for about 2yrs before I came back to Nigeria, and I must tell you, Russia is dying
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by darediamond(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari sending Nigerian soldiers to the war to help Britain as part of our agreement as members of the Commonwealth.

I see the soldiers abandoning their military gear and disappearing from the airport immediately their plane touches the British airport

I see lie Mohammed saying that the soldiers are already in Russia combating Putin's forces, I see some of the soldiers resurface after some months with British grannies as their wives.

This I have seen.
You don't see anything because England will likely be Bombed by Russia for her Sins against Him, Putin'n Russia.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
dauntless15:
grin See frustration all over you, Linus Mba with audio PhD, I agree I am poverty stricken, you that is otedola I don't know you, you think it's by lying on a faceless forum, I have nothing to prove to you and your audio PhD and riches. cheesy
check that guy well he fit be say na only ND he do!

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Emmyxclusive: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Just hear the rubbish coming out of his mouth. If the US says the russians does not have the right to exist as a sovereign nation , how would they take it?
Putin knows better not to invade Ukraine. The huge price to pay would take Russia decades back!
people are just supporting Russia blindly, i doubt if the watch some of the events, putin in his speech said Ukraine was created by stelin and his predecessor, he is angry unkraine exist in the first place. That's a bad thing to say about a sovereign nation.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by blacknoir: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided
Wait until the head slammers see this. Putin is their savior
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lunatics plenty here oooo…. That wan just remember
say e go Russia …. You go Dey alright

Sha go find something to eat….

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by useni1: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We are on the same page.. kiss kiss kiss
Just like how Hezbollah has been whopping Israel asses since the 80's. Teaching them a lesson in combat and slaughtering them like maggots. The two of you are mental patients

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Emmyxclusive: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

U see the mind set?
Not different from that of cults who has been brainwashed and can't think for themselves.
Pathetic!!
He is just being sacarstic and real at same time. Lot of Russians don't like what putin is doing but they be be dead in the next hrs if they dare speak out
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin that person were say he get PhD go shall dey alright because I know say he dey under the influence of poverty.

Last last he go better for am and his family...

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Just like how Hezbollah has been whopping Israel asses since the 80's. Teaching them a lesson in combat and slaughtering them like maggots. The two of you are mental patients
Ok.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
blacknoir:

Wait until the head slammers see this. Putin is their savior
They are already crying on my mention.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
womenareapess:
south Korea. (1950)
Japan (1945)

Germany (1945)

The Samsung your mummy buy for you to be using and typing shiit online was manufactured by South Korea were America once interven.

Your mummy's Toyota Corolla car you are driving (if poverty is not finishing you) is made in Japan which was once invaded by America.

Keep opening your mouth and be vomiting rubbish.

slowpoke, type things that make sense. Don't just come here and type gibberish. I talked about US invasion of countries, not their participation in world War or their support for countries that were fighting a war.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Dawn91(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
MrGistGuy:

I hope you know what putin is fighting for....
[/s]

So many people talk about what they don't know on this forum

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by useni1: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok.
Don't ok me. Bring it on donkey man talking bullshit. Just last week Hezbollah flew their drones deep inside ant Israel for 40mins unopposed. Garbage iron dome and aircraft were deployed and failed woefully. American has no defense. Russia is wasting resources building hypersonic missiles. All 1970's ICBM still in Moscow possession will hit every city in AmerikkaNazi. Garbage bullshiit Patriot missiles battery that couldn't defend Israel during the first gulf war and recently when cow rearers from Yemen launched drones and 1838 Soviet scuds missiles at wahabi Saudi Arabia oil installations. $100billion garbage sold to Saudi Arabia were disgrace for global audience to see

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

slowpoke, type things that make sense. Don't just come here and type gibberish. I talked about US invasion of countries, not their participation in world War or their support for countries that were fighting a war.
slowpoke! First know the different between invade and participation then lest talk man to man

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
He is just being sacarstic and real at same time. Lot of Russians don't like what putin is doing but they be be dead in the next hrs if they dare speak out

They dare not speak out against him.
Putin cannot be said to be representing the wishes of Russians on this matter. Same way Hitler led Germans to an inglorious war is same way he will lead them to this one. Hitlers fate surely awaits him!
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Invitationn: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
temmypotter:

Who’s this one

What exactly is getting you excited? What’s amusing you?

Being Pro-Putin doesn’t make you look cool and tough dude, get your head out of your behind
Oga you obviously have a side, so hold your side.
In these games of propaganda, being pro-Putin or Pro-Biden or whatever pro you're,... you're a victim of their propaganda. Take it or leave.
So stop acting as if they've not used your head too. You are a victim of Western propaganda.
The same West that has constantly turned a blind eye to the atrocities committed by Israel and their continuous occupation of Palestine. What do you have to say? It doesn't bother you.
When Israel was building their nukes, the West looked away, but they won't allow Iran to build theirs.
All Israeli attacks and aggression against the people of Palestine is tagged 'Self-defense' but a fight back from Palestine is terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
If we ask most of una liberal wannabes here say wetin be “Minsk agreements” una no go get clue cos cnn or bbcnews won’t show it…. I no be zombie I no Dey agree with everything wey Putin dey do… but on this peacekeeping mission in Donbass… I double stan!!!!

Technically, no be invasion yet, nah peacekeeping mission, man need collaterals, if dem wan negotiate now he get upper hand na game of chess…

Russia 1 - 0(Ukraine, EU, NATO , US)….

All their (West) mumu pundits didn’t see it coming…

Cold War 2

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lowlife you Dey steal my meme… you own don be… tribal bigot…

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
people are just supporting Russia blindly, i doubt if the watch some of the events, putin in his speech said Ukraine was created by stelin and his predecessor, he is angry unkraine exist in the first place. That's a bad thing to say about a sovereign nation.

His plans are dead on arrival. NATO is just waiting for a real reason to go all out on him. He is just nothing but a glorified bully!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo / Timeline: Taliban’s Rapid Advance Across Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.