Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (33720 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by RighteousI: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
This bunch of polite and tea drinking British should better go and drink their tea instead of trying to form as if they can fight. The average British doesn't want war, the British want to drink tea, eat fish and chips, drink beer and go to a football game.
The British do not want a war with Russia.

The British government should not put it's citizens in the firing line by threatening to arm Ukraine.

They should go and drink their tea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You right bro

Still, I don't pray to witness non
Cold War na state of political hostility between countries characterized by threats, sanctions, propaganda, and other measures short of open warfare.…. Cold War is sweet sha… there will be no shakaboom… but Kremlin will treat Kyiv like a toddler wey dem be, if dem move close to Donbass….

Putin don dey position of strength in any future negotiations, na so e grab Crimea in 2014 nah Obama Dey WH dat time, nothing happen till date…

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by asainco(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bring your point up instead of bleating around..
I rather bleat around than argue with you about this subject bro, no offense.. U actually need to read up, do more research so you can catch with reality.. Don't have a good day, have a great day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ivolt: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

Only a naive person thinks it's possible for Putin to annex 14 other soviet states with 3 as NATO members, back into the former soviet union in 2022.
grin grin grin
Who gave you the timeline of 2022?
You need to brush up on how empires are built.

Putin isn't that stupid to take massive action at once because of the economic implications.
He takes small step and read the reaction, then take another.
From Crimea to supplying Ukrainian rebels and now to recognizing them.
Very soon, he would find a reason to take more Ukrainian territory under some bogus reason
because he has discovered that the west would only talk for a few weeks.

How will they be administered in today's world with the development and exposure the world has seen today? The old USSR is gone and can't be revived again.
The same way Belarus and Chechnya is being administered.
Exposure can't stop bullets and tanks.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
asainco:

I rather bleat around than argue with you about this subject bro, no offense.. U actually need to read up, do more research so you can catch with reality.. Don't have a good day, have a great day.
Coming from a kid who can't prove me wrong..boy slide off and stop quoting me unnecessarily..

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
Bro information is free….. Don’t be lazy.…you fit get some vital ones from google or YouTube, use any means you have to gather your information… I have a Masters Degree in INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS from UCT, prepping for my Phd outside the chores of Africa, na professional you dey follow talk.

You should DYOR!!!

Once again adios!!!!
oga close your dirty mouth with your fake master degree undecided

Just because Russia has been showing you it tsar nuclear bomb demonstration doesn't mean UK EU and US hasn't developed stronger one. undecided

Because America is quiet doesn't mean she isn't developing her weapons department not talk of nuclear undecided

Haven't you heard the word classified and declassified information undecided

I'm ashamed of you opening your USELESS mouths waaaaaaaaaaaaaa and be talking Google and YouTube undecided

What manner of ediot who did master degree in INTERNATIONAL RELATION from UCT will be blabbing like an ediot undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
these na the once u know....Russia details are out there as the highest number of nuclear warheads in the world ....but you know how many nuclear warheads u.s get..not to talk of drones. U.S control the media and they tell the world what the world wants to hear. When u s dropped the fat man and little boy bombs in Hiroshima/Nagasaki nobody saw it coming because they under estimated u.s prowess. U.s know how lethal Russians nuclear warheads could go, And you think they don't have what it takes to match it.
there won’t be a nuclear war ever again, nah Cold War we go Dey recycle… cos with nuclear wars there will be no winner… US doesn’t control the media, nah wetin you Dey watch, stay away from CNN, this is 21st century…USA aint shit anymore, esp with that weakling in WH, watch out nah China go move next after Russia…

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

Did you ever live in Libya when Gaddafi was alive. You read your stories from the western media. I had friends who lived in Libya when he was alive and the stories from their personal experience living there was totally different from what the msm fed us. I repeat to you that Libya was a very peaceful country under Ghadafi.
Then permit me to say you don't know anything at all. Your "friends" were living either in Tripoli then at regions favoured by Gadafi who used chemical weapons to silence tribes and villages who are perceived as villains because they were not being favoured by the regime. A government who wanted to meddle and tamper with the wishes of other African countries simply because he has the wealth and clout to do so? The OAU saga comes to mind. A government that sponsored terrorists to carry out illegal activities in other countries?, the Lockerbie bombings comes to mind and many more.
Please carry out your research from here as it is known facts.
Can you now see why its not good having a government that is answerable to no one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by bayelsaowei(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
I don't even understand how these so called leaders reason. The billions that are about to be spent on this fruitless war venture could be used to fight hunger and poverty.
Why exactly can't this problem be resolved in a round table?
Must everything be about war and force?
this is why the scriptures say Satan is the ruler of the world...the reactions of world leaders attests to that scriptural truth.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Why did the US went in in the first place? To dislodge an evil that has hijacked a countries government to perpetrate more evil. Did u get it?
An indivual who perpetuated himself into power to achieve his personnal vendetta's are bound to be unpredictable. The citizenry has no input whatever to decide there fate etc, as you will face an imminent death should you talk.
Is that what you want to wish on the world?,
A great leader truely wants economic and political stability for his people and always seeks that.
You have failed to realize that a lot of evil men seeks power for their own selfish gains and agenda. That's where Democracy comes in, to checkmate their excesses and put them to order.

Ghadafi wasn't overthrown because of evil he did to his people. Ghadafi was overthrown because of US interest. Libya had no debt(local and international) under Ghadafi, had the best economy in Africa and one of the best in the world, had huge foreign reserves which they were thinking of holding in other currencies outside the US dollar. This did not go down well with the US. Go and read up leaked emails of Hillary Clinton... After the fall of Ghadafi, human rights watch could not find evidence of all the so called atrocities Ghadafi committed against his people just like no evidence of weapon of mass destruction was found after the fall of Sadam.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
womenareapess:
oga close your dirty mouth with your fake master degree undecided

Just because Russia has been showing you it tsar nuclear bomb demonstration doesn't mean UK EU and US hasn't developed stronger one. undecided

Because America is quiet doesn't mean she isn't developing her weapons department not talk of nuclear undecided

Haven't you heard the word classified and declassified information undecided

I'm ashamed of you opening your USELESS mouths waaaaaaaaaaaaaa and be talking Google and YouTube undecided

What manner of ediot who did master degree in INTERNATIONAL RELATION from UCT will be blabbing like an ediot undecided
you quote the wrong post kiddo…. My masters has nothing to do with Russia’s arsenal, nah something different the guy talk so I con dey clear am say I’m a professional when it comes to global politics… I don’t get my news from CNN… Goan play with sand

Ashamed of who??
Nigga I don’t know you from Adam…

I swear I fvcked up, you’re just a tribal bigot lifeless troll…

Don’t bother to mention me cos you no go see reply.

Get a real life!!!

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by BigDawsNet: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
Cold War na state of political hostility between countries characterized by threats, sanctions, propaganda, and other measures short of open warfare.…. Cold War is sweet sha… there will be no shakaboom… but Kremlin will treat Kyiv na like a toddler wey dem be, if dem move close to Donbass….

Putin don dey position of strength in any future negotiations, na so e grab Crimea in 2014 nah Obama Dey WH dat time, nothing happen till date…

I guess lot of people are underrating Russia because they stand alone and are potentially about to face multiple country...

The Russian Armed Forces have the world's largest tank forces, and the second-most powerful air force and navy fleet. Russia has the world's fourth-highest military expenditure, spending $61.7 billion in 2020

Truly they will suffer attack from top countries..but it's possible whatever country Russia attack will leave a mark and it will be cause lot of damages

I just pray they stop now

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by BItt: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
sotall:
undecided

At the end, Russia will be decimated and made to start afresh .

This is how this ends

I will rather go down with a fight
Than end on my knees in peace

There is always a reason to fight or die for
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Then permit me to say you don't know anything at all. Your "friends" were living either in Tripoli then at regions favoured by Gadafi who used chemical weapons to silence tribes and villages who are perceived as villains because they were not being favoured by the regime. A government who wanted to meddle and tamper with the wishes of other African countries simply because he has the wealth and clout to do so? The OAU saga comes to mind. A government that sponsored terrorists to carry out illegal activities in other countries?, the Lockerbie bombings comes to mind and many more.
Please carry out your research from here as it is known facts.
Can you now see why its not good having a government that is answerable to no one?

The same thing you are accusing the Ghadafi government of doing(sponsoring terrorists) is the same thing America has been doing for ages. We haven't forgotten about Obama and how he was sponsoring "moderate islamists" as he claimed with weapons and money in Syria, who were in turn, handing over same to isis.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
ivolt:

grin grin grin
Who gave you the timeline of 2022?
You need to brush up on how empires are built.

Putin isn't that stupid to take massive action at once because of the economic implications.
He takes small step and read the reaction, then take another.
From Crimea to supplying Ukrainian rebels and now to recognizing them.
Very soon, he would find a reason to take more Ukrainian territory under some bogus reason
because he has discovered that the west would only talk for a few weeks.

The same way Belarus and Chechnya is being administered.
Exposure can't stop bullets and tanks.

When I say in 2022, I'm trying to imply that it's going to be very very complex to have all 15 former soviet countries as one country in this era. It would never happen. The problems would be too much.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by bayelsaowei(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
fineboynl:
American will not allow Russia to build base around it border. Admitting Ukraine to NATO is like building a base close to Russia.

They will not take it.
then let Russia be a kind nation and elder brother to Ukraine so that they become allies..it is that oppressive model Russia runs that will make sister nations alienate themselves from Russia. At some point humans will yearn for freedom and some form of democracy ...
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Adjovi: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Every country has a right to align itself with any legal organization. No country has a right to stop another country from doing that.
People who are supporting Putin on this should thread carefully. We all saw what happened in Germany under Hitler. China, Iran and Russia are going that way. Dictators should not be encouraged. Not now or never!

An agreement have been signed before now with EU and NATO that no former member of the Soviet Union will be allowed to join NATO they will only be independent. USA is the one breaking that right now. They should not allow Ukraine join NATO and everything will go back to normal simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Akharmony: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Saidfx:

U make sense. Movie don dey before reality sef. Hollyword movie on the invasion of ukraine. All nah chess

You deh get the script wiseMan. . .
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by judedwriter(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Exactly the way ww2 started...

Germany invaded Poland and other nations declared war on the Germans and vice versa.

Ww2 was so terrible and bloody, at least 3% of the world's population was killed,about 85 million people...

But according to scriptures, ww3 would be more bloody. Jesus is the only way of peace this last days, he's coming soonest for his bride!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I guess lot of people are underrating Russia because they stand alone and are potentially about to face multiple country...

The Russian Armed Forces have the world's largest tank forces, and the second-most powerful air force and navy fleet. Russia has the world's fourth-highest military expenditure, spending $61.7 billion in 2020

Truly they will suffer attack from top countries..but it's possible whatever country Russia attack will leave a mark and it will be cause lot of damages

Nah uninformed mor0ns plenty here, I never chops, drop outs, failed yahooboys, agberos, bmc, Buhari fanatics, tribal bigots, they don’t know jack sh1t about what’s really going, most of dem get their news from cnn on their gotv decoders, dem go come here dey form analysts … don’t waste your time to attach any link or post any sensitive or sensible information here, dem no fit get it.. make dem Dey play with apc and Buhari…

Information is power my brother… You’re doing well…

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by frog12: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
every nigerian is an expert grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Adjovi: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eagba:

Can Russia fight a long protracted war?

This kinda war won't be long. We are talking about nuclear weapons here. In few minutes all the countries involved will be blasted to oblivion. No winner both Russia and the entire NATO there will be no winner. USA knows this NATO knows this as well, I believe none of them will dare attack the other. Na only talk talk dem go dey talk

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Paulson2020(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
HE DOESN'T WANT NATO CLOSE TO RUSSIA THE MAN IS JUST PROTECTING RUSSIAN SIMPLY BECAUSE THE SO CALLED NATO ARE EVIL.. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO IRAQ, LIBYA AND AFGHANISTAN... USE YOUR BRAIN �
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You know why I like Putin, nah talk and do…. If he say something he’s gonna do it, unlike those western leaders na just talk talk talk talk…. I like President Xi of China , I like leaders with balls, wey no get time… If Putin cut gas supply to Europe , protest go hit their streets….but e don talk say e no go do that….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Paulson2020:
HE DOESN'T WANT NATO CLOSE TO RUSSIA THE MAN IS JUST PROTECTING RUSSIAN SIMPLY BECAUSE THE SO CALLED NATO ARE EVIL.. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO IRAQ, LIBYA AND AFGHANISTAN... USE YOUR BRAIN �
What are you talking?
He is protecting Russia by invading a sovereign nation?
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
judedwriter:

Germany invaded Poland and other nations declared war on the Germans and vice versa.

Ww2 was so terrible and bloody, at least 3% of the world's population was killed,about 85 million people...

But according to scriptures, ww3 would be more bloody. Jesus is the only way of peace this last days, he's coming soonest for his bride!
relax bro, nah Cold War 2….
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by enonche85(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided

Russia cannot directly attack Ukraine knowing Ukraine is being backed by US, UK and the west. They would rather "give support" to the breakaway region same way US, UK and the rest are doing.

If a full blown war starts do you think Russia will overpower the US, UK, France, Germany, Israel, and other European allies put together?.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
enonche85:

Russia cannot directly attack Ukraine knowing Ukraine is being backed by US, UK and the west. They would rather "give support" to the breakaway region same way US, UK and the rest are doing.

If a full blown war starts do you think Russia will overpower the US, UK, France, Germany, Israel, and other European allies put together?.
I don't think so..
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dauntless15(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
Bro information is free….. Don’t be lazy.…you fit get some vital ones from google or YouTube, use any means you have to gather your information… I have a Masters Degree in INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS from UCT, prepping for my Phd outside the chores of Africa, na professional you dey follow talk.

You should DYOR!!!

Once again adios!!!!
it's shores Mr PhD ode. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by womenareapess: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
you quote the wrong post kiddo…. My masters has nothing to do with Russia’s arsenal, nah something different the guy talk so I con dey clear am say I’m a professional when it comes to global politics… I don’t get my news from CNN… Goan play with sand

Ashamed of who??
Nigga I don’t know you from Adam…

I swear I fvcked up, you’re just a tribal bigot lifeless troll…

Don’t bother to mention me cos you no go see reply.

Get a real life!!!
but you get your news from Google and YouTube undecided abeg getat.

Master finish you there undecided

Otondo master degree on INTERNATIONAL RELATION

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
judedwriter:

No be invasion like that, let’s say na peacekeeping mission, USA dey do that too nah… but If Kyiv move towards Donbass then there will be war, which fit lead to full invasion….but I trust that comedian President he’s not that daft…. Diplomacy can still solve the problems, but as things stand now, Kremlin have upper hand, dem go negotiate from the position of strength…
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Zaggafrank: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

The BBC also spread British and American propaganda. So maybe they should be banned from the Russian media space too. As for so called defensive weapons; the UK has been sending weapons to Ukraine since in violation of the Minsk accord that Boris Johnson quoted when condemning Russian action as a violation of the agreement. If war really breaks out, many of those weapons will end up with Russian as it did before in Georgia. The only defensive weapons I believe are Air defense systems and I know UK doesn't even produce good ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Deposed African Leaders And Where They Are Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.