Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

She Is Not Who She Claim To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Who She Claim To Be (647 Views)

She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It / She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Who She Claim To Be by RealGboy: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
When it comes to beauty Jessica is the mother of them all... Omo this babe is sweet , I just packed into the neighborhood and I was surprised at what life threw at me ..

She lived with her parents next street and everytime she passes she looks and wink at me . Sometimes I look behind me to see if I was alone because it seem so unreal that such a beautiful lady could be tripping for a broke guy like me ..

It was as if my senses disappear everytime she walk past me...

One day destiny brought her to me.

,I was fetching water when she came to the tank to fetch water too.

I was too shy I couldn't utter a word it was like standing before a real life Angel..

Just as I was about to shyly leave she held my hand and said 'pls assist me in carrying this bucket on my head '...

Omo who am I to say no to such a pretty lady ..

I did not only agree to help her carry the bucket of water on her head I actually volunteered to carry it on my head and take it home for her...

Immediately I told her I was willing to help carry the water to her house ,she blushed so hard and next thing she gave me a kiss,I returned the kiss and while we were lost in that moment my hands find its way to her butt and I grabbed it softly ..

Chai it was soft ..omo I was in heaven ... She drew back when she felt my hand on her butt ,smiled and walked away while I walk behind with her bucket on my head ...

Though the bucket was extremely big and heavy for a lady but I didn't bother to wonder how she manages to carry such heavy load everyday ..infact I made up my mind that I will start carrying her buckets for her from now on,no way will I allow such pretty lady go through such stress,infact I am ready to marry her ..

Immediately we got to her compound her mom rushed out screaming " James where have you been ,you this boy but you know I want to cook!!!! "..

Omo I was confused at this stage ,James bawo ,is this woman okay ??..how can Jessica be James ??....

With the help of a neighbor I carried the heavy bucket down from my head , I turned to the young man and decide to ask him some questions

"Bro no vex this woman dey alright so ? Abi why she dey call her daughter James ??...

The young guy laughed and replied " bro this person wey u dey call daughter na guy oo.. na guy man like you o.. but na gay .. him mama and papa don pray tire but he no change o "'....

Hearing this I immediately started vomiting when I suddenly remembered the kiss we both share ....

Omo I was so much filled with shame and anger that I grabbed big stick and rushed to hit the gay on his head ...... But when ...

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Who She Claim To Be by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
lol.
Re: She Is Not Who She Claim To Be by Mjshexy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol...this must be fiction right? cheesy

Re: She Is Not Who She Claim To Be by FaceTanke: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
undecided
Re: She Is Not Who She Claim To Be by Candidlady: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Come finish your story

Rip to DaRealGee money
Re: She Is Not Who She Claim To Be by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
FaceTanke:
Done
Re: She Is Not Who She Claim To Be by Uyoukowise: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
WELCOME BACK

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Dealt With Her Ex-boyfriend For Physically Assaulting Her / Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) / Candidlady Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.