Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) (6910 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by udomma1005(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
comrades make we tell this fàggot?
No Comrade, let's not cheesy

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Nah... Three is a positive number... grin

But is the op truly entering your eye? I need to know
nahh..
I was pulling my legs cheesy
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Ogamysamo: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
TruthUntold:

There's no such thing as beauty in the eyes of the beholder, if you're beautiful shikenan, if you're not, live with it,
what one sees as good another may rate as best and some other may still consider it to be not dat good or even bad. so...... your ugliness may be my beauty. believe it or not
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Ahdunns(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lovethaa:
Okay so I decided to date again but this preety cutvy lady I just met said she's scaree of dating me because women will not let me rest and she is a jealous type... I looked at myself and am like is that really true...

Guys am I that cute ?
eyes the pain me abi wetin?

No be martinfeelz I the see like this. Oga better be calming down o
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Izprince(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

... I dey f**k anything f**kable...

A man confidently wrote this...

If U want d D talk, I go gee you... Don't go through the corners
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Izprince(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
RichardRandy:

U dey Bleep married women? For where ? shocked

Just find one better estate, go for jogging in the morning of a saturday... U go see dem plenty... Follow them jog... B4 u know what's gonna be go be....
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by fineberry(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Have come to know that you can't force love....its comes when it will.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by adedayo3193(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
op you too worhworh...this your ugliness don make my phone screen break
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'll rate you 8/10.

You're a very handsome young man.

But don't let it enter your head.

It's a curse most times if you don't manage the outcome with wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Make gays no catch you. cheesy
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Medianna(f): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Izprince:
You try sha... But u no still reach me... Na girls dey toast me most times... I dey f**k anything f**kable... Fat, Slim, orobo, cripple, Single, Married, Old... There is one thing to be fine and there is another to have bedmatic skills... But one thing about fine guys girls are ready to spend on you, try it and see.

Where is that falseprophet of a guy.. Plz let him come and tell us what he has seen about you.
My spirit weep for you in advance.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Guy man, you are on nairaland not instagram. You will mark more honeys there
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Rahkman: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lovethaa:
Okay so I decided to date again but this preety cutvy lady I just met said she's scaree of dating me because women will not let me rest and she is a jealous type... I looked at myself and am like is that really true...

Guys am I that cute ?
post ur normal picture without all this lightings....also no Snapchat or edit post...... Yr raw pictures
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Izprince(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Medianna:

Where is that falseprophet of a guy.. Plz let him come and tell us what he has seen about you.
My spirit weep for you in advance.

Sharap your mouth... False prophet kiii u der...
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Stargurl20(f): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
You're cute no doubt, but I hardly fall for guys on the basis of their looks. That's what I always thank God for. Not their looks alone and not their money alone.... It takes way more beyond that for me to fall for guys.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Iceberghill(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ode OP that's Martinfeelz pics grin
And people here think say na OP be dat grin
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by khia: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lovethaa:

Guys am I that cute ?

You're presentable, I mean it's not like you are a dog.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Stargurl20(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iceberghill:
Ode OP that's Martinfeelz pics grin
And people here think say na OP be dat grin
Tot as much, but don't they say God's creations are in pairs?
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by pansophist(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even Mr Ibu is a model with proper lighting effect. Please go inside the sun, take a pics and drop it here. cheesy
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Jayjay1960: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Martin feelz
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by OKEMKPI: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
When a woman trains a dog,it will eat eggs and dine with a stranger.
Leave women and struggle to make it in life.
Don't be happy with the showers of praises from a woman n hustle tight

Fine face does not generate credit alert.
If u fail to hear this counsel,na u go later talk say your rich mates don do money ritual

1 Like

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by IMEI: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lovethaa:

Guys am I that cute ?

A man's cuteness is his manliness, don't be a sissy
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by dhiqson(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2022
God help ugly ones like us cry
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Lovethaa: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2022
khia:

You're presentable, I mean it's not like you are a dog.

I don't understand you
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Jaydasilva10: 3:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Correct Ekiti guy
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by khia: 4:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Lovethaa:

I don't understand you

I mean you are attractive but it takes more than physical attraction for a woman to give her heart.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Lovethaa:

Guys am I that cute ?
You're either super fugly or u have very low self esteem to claim another man's pics as urs... and as usual these dumb NL hoes will believe anything and everything.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Lovethaa:

Guys am I that cute ?
Are you not the same guy that accused iyaebe/zzor of scam last year or last two years?
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Gofwane:
grin Oboyyehh, the hustle for pvssy is real! grin
The guy na correct simp
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
Loud it

KiNg0G:
comrades make we tell this fàggot?
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Threads with this title usually end badly...

But you're actually really cute! Damn! grin

Hey Berry. Where have u been all day? Been itching to hear from u all day...
Meanwhile I could be wayyy finer than Op and Sen©m% put together, but u can never know it all. Take ur time and find out...and don't forget to check ur mail.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Lovethaa: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Are you not the same guy that accused iyaebe/zzor of scam last year or last two years?

Yeah bro still me... We don't die .... U good ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! / I Love This Girl In My Church What Can I Do, Please Help Me. / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.