Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) (6944 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
killmods:

You're either super fugly or u have very low self esteem to claim another man's pics as urs... and as usual these dumb NL hoes will believe anything and everything.
This op na serious scammer, he don kom back with his scamming stories and fake pics again.Low self esteem at it's peak,this one too go call himself man.shior.That's Martinzfeelz picture

1 Like

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
HenryDion:
I'll rate you 8/10.

You're a very handsome young man.

But don't let it enter your head.

It's a curse most times if you don't manage the outcome with wisdom.
That's martinzfeelz picture, the useless boy and scammer is back again.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Are you not the same guy that accused iyaebe/zzor of scam last year or last two years?
This same boy don scam some nairalanders and he ran away and abandoned this monika when he was called out now he's crawling back from his shell.That's martinzfeelz pictures, he's out to resume his scamming activities,let no one fall for his tricks, he's a big thief.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Lovethaa: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
peepydelano:
This same boy don scam some nairalanders and he ran away and abandoned this monika when he was called out now he's crawling back from his shell.That's martinzfeelz pictures, he's out to resume his scamming activities,let no one fall for his tricks, he's a big thief.

Drop your account number let me send you 50k..... So that you can get food to eat
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lovethaa:

Drop your account number let me send you 50k..... So that you can get food to eat
You are such a lowlife scammer. Keep deceiving people and I pity the gullible ones that will fall into your trap this time around.
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dawn91:

Hey hey hey
All our disagreements aside I don't want to ever see this again from you!!

WtF!!! Stop that.. what do you even call beautiful or ugly? Are you aware it's aLl relative? Some people find my taste in women weird some find it Beautiful...

Some ladies find me fugly some think I am Apollo reincarnated...

See it's all a matter of the person in whose eyes you remain a goddess ...

I swear I never expected such from you angry

Funny thing now I if I see you now I am sure you got some assets that will make my dick hard as a rock ..

Please don't ever describe.yourself like that again
Na wah
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by meobizy(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
khia:

I mean you are attractive but it takes more than physical attraction for a woman to give her heart.
Black Americans have the highest rate of homelessness!! The are just fûcking lazy!! They would rather sell drugs than get a job!! Funny stuff, they are always the first to complain about the poverty rate!!

Honestly, Nigerians are hardworkin'; 6 months in The States, there are already sendin' home dollars!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.