Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Woman Or Hoe..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Or Hoe..? (338 Views)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Or Hoe..? by ObamaMessi: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Women Or Hoe...?

I'v seen comments that label women with the name "hoe" so why must women be called hoe?

I'm not a big fan of women but the level at which you guys insults women baffles me.

Women have their weaknesses just as men does, but why must you guys call them hoe?

My sisters, relatives and female friends are not hoes.

Thanks Goodness.
Re: Woman Or Hoe..? by stacyadams: 6:17am On Feb 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Women Or Hoe...?

I'v seen comments that label women with the name "hoe" so why must women be called hoe?

I'm not a big fan of women but the level at which you guys insults women baffles me.

Women have their weaknesses just as men does, but why must you guys call them hoe?

My sisters, relatives and female friends are not hoes.

Thanks Goodness.
..Nigerian girls are not weak,they are simply useless....thread closed grin
Re: Woman Or Hoe..? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2022
stacyadams:
That beautiful woman who birthed you and held you for 9months comes to my mind.. shocked grin

Is she?
Thread opened.. wink
Re: Woman Or Hoe..? by ObamaMessi: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2022
stacyadams:
Nigerian girls are not useless.They are potential wives just like your mother once was.

(1) (Reply)

I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason / Please I Need A Serious Videographer / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.