Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (40126 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by helinues: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buni is still the caretaker chairman till date and will still be tomorow and day after tomorrow

Until adamu emerge as APC party chairman then I consider your argument valid
But for now it's invalid because buni is still the chairman and will be long days coming ..

God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari
God bless the entire south east
God bless Lagos

We know buni led committee will be discarded and we also know that the next party chairman won't be an ally to Tinubu

Again, when would you ever be consistent on this forum? Must you always contradict yourself all the time? You just made that comment less than an hour ago

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

Lolz. Una still get hope. North has already achieved their aim. Presidency is returning back to South South una go wail tire
reality is hard to swallow bro

South west have occupied the next biggest position zoned to the south which is secretary

It means same zone can't produce president, south south would take it

Even south east get a higher chance in getting it than south west

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

See mumu reasoning... You disgraced your fellow southerners for the benefit of north?

Now, what is happening?

Are you being paid back for the work?

Finally Yourbas are the mumu people we get for south.
They think they are smart. The north understand them very well

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by helinues: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2022
ityP:

What are you saying? No one expects Buni to still be chairman after convention na. You've been underrating Buni all this while. Dude has always been two steps back. You all thought he'd be removed before convention. Buhari stepped in. Y'all boasted that February 26 would stand as convention date. Buni had no intention of hosting convention on that day. There were threats of a postponement, but y'all denied. It is now confirmed, y'all are silent. You all should go and restrategise. No be who first call police dey win case grin

Here we go again.

How many Buni threads have I been on?

Have we had conversation regarding Buni before? If yes, provide proofs?

You people should stop having fixated mindset about others opinion

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

Again, when would you ever be consistent on this forum? Must you always contradict yourself all the time? You just made that comment less than an hour ago

Na you no understand what I wrote up there ..

Buni remains the caretaker chairman until Abdullahi adamu emerge as the party chairman
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, as if the werey didn't have ac, ACN where he serially lost and couldn't bring half of Buhari numbers

We would send them back to their regional failure

Don't mind these ones that overhype Tinubu. Check Lagos state results during 2015&2019 presidential elections. Compare that with results from Kano, Yobe, Borno etc and see flawless victory. "Tinubu is popular, Tinubu is popular" but he needed thugs to discourage PDP faithfuls from voting. Still yet, the results didn't show any massive influence. You people will hype this man till he is disgraced grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Adamu will collect the money and still do what Buhari wants. If Tinubu talk, EFCC go pursue am. He will explain the bullion van on election day. You don't know Buhari grin
tilumbu urchins believe they can buy everything

Wetin you wan give Adamu that he can't get times two from presidency and incoming government

Besides the guy is a core northern thinker, those group that don't fancy eating peanut to hand over the nation to Tinubu that would hoard power to himself even after leaving government

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by helinues: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na you no understand what I wrote up there ..

Buni remains the caretaker chairman until Abdullahi adamu emerge as the party chairman

But your initial argument was Buni is here to stay for ever.

There are so many witnesses about that.

See, I am yet to get to the motives behind your activities on this forum. How can you be making ridiculous lies, been bursted and still have the guts to repeat those lies again. Don't you reflect about your activities on this forum?

Seunmsg, come and see this guy with his ridiculous lies regarding Buni
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Putin became President gradually. Strategist don't rush.

Tinubu is rushing boss. Making useless statements that APC is even getting angry at. Talmbout, "I will fight dirty" grin The north is playing the best of politics. No noise, just underground actions. Primaries would shock y'all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Onepeople: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Godjone:
This man is a rogue. A looter and a big thief. He looted nasarawa state to the ground while he held away as the governor. Another opportunity for looting just opened up for him. Looting continues. Useless man
Buhari is not known for supporting people of impeccable character?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

We will meet at the polling booths and at the Rigging Room. Just bear in mind that there is no polling booth on Twitter and Facebook. The polling booths are on the streets and we control the streets

Give Tinubu's urchins this advice. They are the ones making noise on social media, having all the likes and retweets. It's getting to their heads. But they should remember that nairaland no be polling booths. The north knows this. They are quietly strategizing

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

But your initial argument was Buni is here to stay for ever.

There are so many witnesses about that.

See, I am yet to get to the motives behind your activities on this forum. How can you be making ridiculous lies, been bursted and still have the guts to repeat those lies again. Don't you reflect about your activities on this forum?

Seunmsg, come and see this guy with his ridiculous lies regarding Buni
Do you want to challenge me to a fight like your principal, Tinubu, challenged Buhari and the north to a dirty fight ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buni is still the caretaker chairman till date and will still be tomorow and day after tomorrow

Until adamu emerge as APC party chairman then I consider your argument valid
But for now it's invalid because buni is still the chairman and will be long days coming ..

God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari
God bless the entire south east
God bless Lagos

Boss, do you honestly expect Buni to continue indefinitely as chairman till primaries are held? No now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

Na only Yoruba Muslims from Lagos and osun go vote tinubu. Just know that

Pure truth grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by deltaprincess(f): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sink that in dear

The message is clear

Tinubu endorsed senator sani Musa

Buhari endorsed Abdullahi adamu and adamu will surely get the Chairmanship.

Tinubu should start thinking of floating a new party

Only time will tell.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by helinues: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you want to challenge me to a fight like your principal, Tinubu, challenged Buhari and the north to a dirty fight ?

What am I saying, what are you saying? Why not respond to your new lies I just bursted about Buni.

Again, don't you reflect about your activities in this forum?

Your lies would be bursted, instead of you to dispute it or remain shut, you go still want they carry goal post.

Guy, why you be like this now?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2022
deltaprincess:

Only time will tell.
Lol you talk like Helinues

Una too dey believe too much on that yeye jagaban of cocaine addicts

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

Here we go again.

How many Buni threads have I been on?

Have we had conversation regarding Buni before? If yes, provide proofs?

You people should stop having fixated mindset about others opinion

Ok o. I don see plenty Tinubu urchins dey underrate the guy, na why. We dey watch o

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

And Tinubu will disgrace them all. He disgraced Afenifere, he humiliated Goatluck, annihilating Buhari will take hin (Tinubu) no stress because Buhari has no political structure. If he had he would have won the election before Tinubu came to rescue him
Is this one even in this country or u were born yesterday
Buhari contested election with relatively unknown CPC and came out second with over 12million votes. Tinubu has never amounted that number from 1999 to 2015 combined with his party. Please go and check the election results of 2015 and 2019 it was the north that gave buhari his votes not even the South west because the South west votes were almost equally shared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Unigrad: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2022
National Chairman of APC is more lucrative than being a senator?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

What am I saying, what are you saying? Why not respond to your new lies I just bursted about Buni.

Again, don't you reflect about your activities in this forum?

Your lies would be bursted, instead of you to dispute it or remain shut, you go still want they carry goal post.

Guy, why you be like this now?

I am one of the few honest Nigerians on this forum, I don't lie.

You told the world that I supported Nnamdi kanu but I've always proved you wrong

I told everyone here that my dad is Yoruba and mom Igbo because I'm a straight forward

I've revealed so many things about me here but to you, Na lie I dey talk.

I told the world that Tinubu will not be president under APC and it's just the bitter truth .

I want to tell you again right now that the next president has Igbo name to his names and will rule for 8 fruitful years

I've never lied on this forum , everything I've ever said on this forum in the past came to pass .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2022
justosee:

Buhari is also a member of the ANPP. He only left because of a little disagreement.
There is no difference between ANPP and the CPC for now.

Haha ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2022
justosee:

Buhari is also a member of the ANPP. He only left because of a little disagreement.
There is no difference between ANPP and the CPC for now.

Haha ok! Need I remind you sir that Buni was inACN before he defected to ANPP. You didn’t see that now did you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022
joelag:

What if the chairman resigns immediately after the convention, if a northerner becomes the flagbearer. Just saying though.

That case applies to PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

We will meet at the polling booths and at the Rigging Room. Just bear in mind that there is no polling booth on Twitter and Facebook. The polling booths are on the streets and we control the streets
we should be telling you that because so far you guys have been having your say and likes cum shares on nairaland when you keep loosing in the real politics that matters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by 27Pushing30: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022
timefarm:
How is this going to be an election for God's sake.
Selection already done. Not only zoning now but candidates even selected.

Person that joined race only a week ago.
Buhari endorsed. Is Buhari the majority of the party members?

No fair play, nothing

what did PDP do?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
egbon their would be no primaries because Buhari is going for consensus

Few weeks to convention APC would announce that it has micro-zoned presidency to south south

Nobody would make noise because in the south the south west have gotten the important secretary post.

So their really is no politician in south south aside Amaechi and Akpabio, between them their would be consesus that Amaechi have done more for the party since foundation

Buhari doesn't even need to do much because the consensus would be loud and clear, even if they say primaries for south south it would still be loud and clear
you mumu sha..

How can APC zone it's ticket to South South when south South only has one APC governor that recently decamp?

I know you are thinking amaechi will win the ticket but if they give him the slot, can he even deliver River state to APC??

You think apc will abandon the region with the largest APC governor and largest funds contributed to the party in South??

You think they will pick ikwerre votes that's not even sure over yoruba bloc votes that span across Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, stop jumping into a discussion you know nothing about the Genesis.

The person I am responding to argued with me that Buni wont be discarded probably because he thinks Buni is working against the interest of Tinubu which would definitely massage his ego.

That same person can't come on this thread again to pretend that he has been supporting the removal of Buni.

That's purely hypocrisy
I see

Maybe he took it personal sha, any rational person would know Bumi temporal tenure must come to an end

But did he achieve the bidding of those who brought him in?

I can tell you he over achieved it and took all the party powers in the Tinubu camp leaving no drop
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
where in APC consitution does it say that?

Oshomole was ACN stock at the same time having a speaker, and vice president

The reality is that geographic zoning comes before party blocks, so south west have taken the highest southern party post after the north

If presidency goes south, it's south south and south east that would technically vie for it

Let's not kid ourselves the only founding south south person there is Amaechi, the east has names but they would likely go for founding member like Ogbonna onu

Between onu and amaechi, we know the better politician and more likable
your own mumu get level.. don't say this nonsense outside abeg..

Oni, amaechi.. be honest which of them can win their states?? Leave emotion out of it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by deltaprincess(f): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol you talk like Helinues

Una too dey believe too much on that yeye jagaban of cocaine addicts

The same way OBJ bragged with all the presidential might he could muster but yet he failed on every front to dislodge Tinubu several times.

Tinubu is a man of few words. You won't see him personally venture into an ambition without being successful.

Underestimate him at your peril. Ask Jonathan!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

See mumu reasoning... You disgraced your fellow southerners for the benefit of north?

Now, what is happening?

Are you being paid back for the work?

Finally Yourbas are the mumu people we get for south.
oga there's no such thing as southern unity, they never was.. everyone for themselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by fyneguy: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not endorse someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

Lol You be olido

Adamu belongs to a club of 1999 to 2007 ex Govs. Tinubu is their Chairman. They are a silent power bloc in the APC. Niyi Adebayo reps them in Buhari's cabinet. Others are Wamakko, Shekarau, Akume, Goje, etc...they influenced the choice of Senate President.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) / No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order / Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.