Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (40119 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Judas ko, Saul ni. You will weep and shed blood. We disgraced you in 2015, we humiliated you in 2019, come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you.
The disgrace u disgraced in 2015 are we not eating from the same table?

Today r u not humbly humiliated by the killings, rapings, kidnappings ,banditry and all whatnot in ur region? How did that humiliation helped make ur region a better place?

Before j forget, how much is fuel in ur exalted region?

For akwaibom and crossriver na 196 per litre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Ameachi or Goatluck Jonaddaft as incoming President? Now I know you are on drugs. Nyezom Wine the wicked that banished Amaechi from Rivers State will just excommunicate Goatluck Jonaddaft from South South.
No matter how bad and rivalry our politics is in south south, we no dey eliminate our brothers because of politics unlike yorubas...

Bola ige, funsho williams, dem plenty...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Just one bullion van from Tinubu is enough for Adamu to give his wives and even mother to Tinubu to sleep with.

How much did Adamu embezzle in his wretched state that Tinubu cannot give him in one hundred folds?
E get somethings wey money can not buy...

Tinubu should channel that money to a reputable pampas company so he won't run short of it when time comes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

CPC is to the presidency and ANPP runs the party as at today.
What's the difference between cpc and anpp?
Buhari broke out from anpp n formed cpc, so automatically cpc is a microcosm of anpp

Or in maths we can say cpc is a subset of anpp.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

Let me ask again, when would you ever be consistent on this forum? When I told you that Buni would be discarded, why did you argue about it, see the way you quickly blend to this news as if that have been your stand.

Be consistent once and for all. You do not even have any strategy regarding 2023. You just dey talk as how your emotions dey lead you
There r 2 APC national chairmen that were discarded, john odigie oyegun and adams oshiomole.

Mai mala buni will and can never be discarded.

He did his time, over saw his tenure, got tenure elongation not once, twice but thrice..
He has successfully done the job he was appointed to do, he is bowing out with his heads high and not the other way.

Go check the meaning of discard to really know how to properly use it in conatructinv sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

We will meet at the polling booths and at the Rigging Room. Just bear in mind that there is no polling booth on Twitter and Facebook. The polling booths are on the streets and we control the streets
Ur control stops at oshogbo... U can't take ur madness to ikoyi nor obalende..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
poiZon:

Buhari broke out from anpp n formed cpc, so automatically cpc is a microcosm of anpp

Before now CPC and ANPP were a different bloc but because of politics, you guys now see them as one? Chai! Politics ehn
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

Here we go again.

How many Buni threads have I been on?

Have we had conversation regarding Buni before? If yes, provide proofs?

You people should stop having fixated mindset about others opinion
U can't come on public space and say that 2 plus 2 is 16, and dont expect us to correct u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
poiZon:

Let me ask you and be very sincere. If APC accepts ACN should be president and they endorse Chris Ngige, would you accept it?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
ityP:

Give Tinubu's urchins this advice. They are the ones making noise on social media, having all the likes and retweets. It's getting to their heads. But they should remember that nairaland no be polling booths. The north knows this. They are quietly strategizing
Imagine appointing a failure to be their campaign manager... Abdulmumin jubrin..

Someone that couldn't win reelection to the green chamber even with the portfolii he was chairing in the house...

A profiled thief and unpopular looter...

He made the infamous budget padding made headlines...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Let me ask you and be very sincere. If APC accepts ACN should be president and they endorse Chris Ngige, would you accept it?
Ur question is simply absurd.
E no get tail or head.

For ur info, what ever happens in APC isn't my concern...

Unless GEJ defects and he gets the Apc ticket then i will start revising and rewoking my mindset about that party.

So u should by now know my stand
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Abujason: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
Northerner again!

Others should leave the evil party for the evil northerners

PLEASE WE ARE MIDDLE BELT.
STOP CALLING US NORTH!
WE DONT HAVE MUCH IN COMMON WITH THEM.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
poiZon:

Ur question is simply absurd.
E no get tail or head.

For ur info, what ever happens in APC isn't my concern...

Unless GEJ defects and he gets the Apc ticket then i will start revising and rewoking my mindset about that party.

So u should by now know my stand

Wait oh! So the party is evil now but you want GEJ to be fielded by the same party? It all boils down to interest. You have shown your hands now. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Abujason: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

And Tinubu will disgrace them all. He disgraced Afenifere, he humiliated Goatluck, annihilating Buhari will take hin (Tinubu) no stress because Buhari has no political structure. If he had he would have won the election before Tinubu came to rescue him

Serious Wailing activated…

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Wait oh! So the party is evil now but you want GEJ to be fielded by the same party? It all boils down to interest. You have shown your hands now. Thank you
Now u know...

Everything is interest, but apc isn't interesting to me mbok
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by MikoB: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Yes sir! Zamfara, Yobe and Borno! ANPP has previously won in Bauchi and Kano as well...
I never disputed that they didn't have governors that were with ANPP before the merger, what I am trying to bring out is cpc and ANPP are almost the same because buhari was with ANPP until when he realised he might be riged in the primaries and he left to form CPC, his people in ANPP never left him, anyway that is why you don't hear people talk about ANPP in apc, you will even hear apga but not ANPP. Thanks
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by EsomahJD: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
A core Buhari loyalist who has been working with the current NEC as reconciliation chairman

Buhari must always have his way in the party

The insignificant trekkers can only rant online

It's the INSIGNIFICANT TREKKERS for me grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by MikoB: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the good thing is your opinion is only good for toilet paper

We keep having our permutations right since the whole show started

Another pro Buhari NEC about to be inaugurated to your shame

We keep winning

You are just a small boy ranting all over the Internet for nothing, do you think I am against buhari, in fact I have posted in one of my comments here on nairaland that buhari achievement especially in infrastructure surpassed that of pdp's for sixteen years, let me inform you, there is no way sw will not get the presidency, for your own information and from the source,osinbajo is the candidate, before I was not sure but recently from a reliable source he is the preferred candidate, what they are still talking about is who will be his vice, the public prefers zulum, but some political elites are yearning for el rufai, if you like wail till eternity there is nothing you can do about it, I know you are a pdp sympathiser, but a hater of the Yorubas, one thing you don't know is that there is no way the Yorubas will loose in this equation, you have just two choices, either tinubu or osinbajo, you are free to choose one, mumu.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
With endorsement of Abdullahi Adam Jagaban is good to go. We can all remember that APC chairman came from ACN when GMB was about to be President in Person of Akande, Oyegun and Oshiomole. So it's time for PMB CPC camp to Produce party chairman and Vice president as at 2015.
Like if you agree and share if you disagree.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by bluecircle470: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The useless jagaban endorsed Sani Musa go dig man

Stop spreading falsehood

You no nothing about politics.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Usmaniaaa: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
this is some one that has failed even in his constituency he can not bost of one single bore hole....
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not endorse someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

Lolz. U people keep imagining things. Buhari and co are bleeped cos they know they cannot win elections without Tinubu and now is the time they need him most. How do you secure his support without giving something in return? Politics is about the grassroots and effective packaging; How many of the so called cabals can secure votes like Tinubu and his machinery? Any new Chairman must become Tinubu's ally if he doesn't want to be the first chairman to lose elections cos Buhari is even an outgoing President. Jagaban will be waiting...lol
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by 1832to: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Here we go again.

How many Buni threads have I been on?

Have we had conversation regarding Buni before? If yes, provide proofs?

You people should stop having fixated mindset about others opinion
[/s]
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by 1832to: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:

But your initial argument was Buni is here to stay for ever.

There are so many witnesses about that.

See, I am yet to get to the motives behind your activities on this forum. How can you be making ridiculous lies, been bursted and still have the guts to repeat those lies again. Don't you reflect about your activities on this forum?

Seunmsg, come and see this guy with his ridiculous lies regarding Buni
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

What am I saying, what are you saying? Why not respond to your new lies I just bursted about Buni.

Again, don't you reflect about your activities in this forum?

Your lies would be bursted, instead of you to dispute it or remain shut, you go still want they carry goal post.

Guy, why you be like this now?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Taiggarr: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2022
Salvador1:
this cartoon said it all.
Tinubu wants to fight dirty with bubu.

Cartoon is now your VERIFIED SOURCE

Are you semi literate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.