Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (40124 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2022
ityP:

What are you saying? No one expects Buni to still be chairman after convention na. You've been underrating Buni all this while. Dude has always been two steps ahead. You all thought he'd be removed before convention. Buhari stepped in. Y'all boasted that February 26 would stand as convention date. Buni had no intention of hosting convention on that day. There were threats of a postponement, but y'all denied. It is now confirmed, y'all are silent. You all should go and restrategise. No be who first call police dey win case grin
what's all these buni buni nonsense.. someone that's a one time governor that's not even sure of second tenure, you all Igbos overrate that man too much

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Bendeco02: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
you mumu sha..

How can APC zone it's ticket to South South when south South only has one APC governor that recently decamp?

I know you are thinking amaechi will win the ticket but if they give him the slot, can he even deliver River state to APC??

You think apc will abandon the region with the largest APC governor and largest funds contributed to the party in South??

You think they will pick ikwerre votes that's not even sure over yoruba bloc votes that span across Nigeria?

Which yoruba bloc vote?

Is yoruba ever known for given bloc votes?

You're the mumu here... This is not about howmany governors in south south that is in APC or PDP but the person buhari and other heavy weight politician like.

If amaechi get the ticket, he will win all south south and south east states.. This is not all about party but personality this time.

Other southerners are not like Yorubas that betray thier fellow southern contestant because of party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Adamu will collect the money and still do what Buhari wants. If Tinubu talk, EFCC go pursue am. He will explain the bullion van on election day. You don't know Buhari grin
so buhari is now you people hero??so he's now the new Jesus all because you think he's against tinubu? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by helinues: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am one of the few honest Nigerians on this forum, I don't lie.

You told the world that I supported Nnamdi kanu but I've always proved you wrong

I told everyone here that my dad is Yoruba and mom Igbo because I'm a straight forward

I've revealed so many things about me here but to you, Na lie I dey talk.

I told the world that Tinubu will not be president under APC and it's just the bitter truth .

I want to tell you again right now that the next president has Igbo name to his names and will rule for 8 fruitful years

I've never lied on this forum , everything I've ever said on this forum in the past came to pass .

Hahahahahaha, and no single mentioning of Buni in all this epistle.

Why are you like this exactly? For you to admit you have been bursted about saying Buni is here to stay, na why you con write all this irrelevant epistle.

Even with that, as usual so many lies dey. Your dad is from Iragbaji in Osun state but you are Prince in Lagos...

It was your girlfriend that was initially from Imo state before your mum told you recently that she is also from Imo state.

You have been defending Igbos on this forum if you don't believe in their ideology. Not just Igbos, you have been defending Igbo in general even when people are pointing out obvious truth.

What moral justification do you have to be talking about Tinubu as corrupt if you can be carrying bag for another corrupt fellow Ihedioha that you even had the gut to post the photos on this forum.

Do you have an idea how worst and how corrupt, Ihedioha your hero is? Two sworn enemies merged together to removed Ihedioha within 6 months and after then, they resumed with their fight.

You need to go back to drawing board and have a strategy regarding Politics in general without coming online to tell us numerous lies, disgusted repeated bunkum and analysis with no basis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2022
shinealight:

Can the NWC of the party micro-zone the Presidentail ticket to any region within the South? I doubt if they will dare do that!
Who is going to vote for them if they sideline the real voters in choosing the flag-bearer of the party? Is it only the voters in the micro-zoned area that will vote? We are not talking of Party positions, my friend!
Remember what happened in Anambra State when the unpopular APC governorship aspirant (Ubah) was left in the lurch looking for the voters who supposedly voted in the primaries to select him (which was just a ruse…..a contrived primaries).
I bet you, if they try to micro-zone the APC presidencial ticket, APC will definitely lose. Mark my words!!
you can only rant online

Every post so far has been micro zoned for equity, it would be injustice if south west collect the highest post so far that belongs to south and still want highest for executive.

When oshomole was chairman from south, the secretary was Mai Bumi from north east, the president didn't go to north east it went to north west

Notice how APC has continuously been hammering on the word we would do it as it was before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by helinues: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I see

Maybe he took it personal sha, any rational person would know Bumi temporal tenure must come to an end

But did he achieve the bidding of those who brought him in?

I can tell you he over achieved it and took all the party powers in the Tinubu camp leaving no drop

I have not actually been active regarding 2023 election, party or region .

Still dey watch as how things would unfold without being jumpology
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

Which yoruba bloc vote?

Is yoruba ever known for given bloc votes?

You're the mumu here... This is not about howmany governors in south south that is in APC or PDP but the person buhari and other heavy weight politician like.

If amaechi get the ticket, he will win all south south and south east states.. This is not all about party but personality this time.

so in your mind, you think apc will give amaechi the ticket because of personality?? Igbos are really bad in politics I swear.

You think ameachi will win Edo, delta, cross River, akwa ibom if he contest?? You think this is a Disney movie?

Giving light weight like amaechi the ticket is automatic victory for PDP.. APC knows that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by fyneguy: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And Tinubu endorsed the candidature of Senator Sani Musa for APC National Chairmanship undecided

Lol You don't know Tinubu. He flies kites
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we should be telling you that because so far you guys have been having your say and likes cum shares on nairaland when you keep loosing in the real politics that matters

My guy, we are on the streets, you know that. When developers were trying to mess up in Lagos during the last governorship election, we stopped them from voting.

We control the streets. We control the Media. We have the Rigging machineries. We have our boys in all departments and parastatals. The elections will be conducted by our boys. The ballot papers will be counted by our boys. The results will be announced by our boys. We are in charge.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by CyberWolf: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

They already planned it.
Same thing will happened at the Presidential primary. The person they will choose will declare few weeks to the primary
Exactly, the person won’t even declare. He will quietly buy form at the dying minute and you will start hearing the person’s name on the primary election ground. I told someone before that’s how the game will be played and they were making noise all over the place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
so in your mind, you think apc will give amaechi the ticket because of personality?? Igbos are really bad in politics I swear.

You think ameachi will win Edo, delta, cross River, akwa ibom if he contest?? You think this is a Disney movie?

Giving light weight like amaechi the ticket is automatic victory for PDP.. APC knows that

Someone that has consecutively lost his home State to Wike the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Bendeco02: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:

If the ticket should be between amaechi and any yoruba politician, then there is over 90% possiblity of amaechi getting it.

Just note that now!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2022
CyberWolf:
Exactly, the person won’t even declare. He will quietly buy form at the dying minute and you will start hearing the person’s name on the primary election ground. I told someone before that’s how the game will be played and they were making noise all over the place.

Then Tinubu will pull the rug. Tinubu will pull the ACN structure out. Let's see if CPC and ANPP which could not win in three consecutive trails will win now. Tinubu will strip them nakked at the market square. He has done it before, he will do it again if there is need
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by JAMO84: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not endorse someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby
Okoro from Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

If the ticket should be between amaechi and any current yoruba politician, then there is over 90% possiblity of amaechi getting it.

Just note that now!
how is that even possible?? Please leave sentiment out if it and let's use our heads..

How can amaechi defeat tinubu when fighting for APC ticket??

Tinubu has deeper pockets
Tinubu has deeper connection
Tinubu controls his State
Tinubu has mas more followers
Tinubu has a say in some south west States and even Kwara.
Tinubu has more political structure.

Age is the only thing you can use to argue ameachi having an edge over tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
you mumu sha..

How can APC zone it's ticket to South South when south South only has one APC governor that recently decamp?

I know you are thinking amaechi will win the ticket but if they give him the slot, can he even deliver River state to APC??

You think apc will abandon the region with the largest APC governor and largest funds contributed to the party in South??

You think they will pick ikwerre votes that's not even sure over yoruba bloc votes that span across Nigeria?
even if Amaechi immediate family don't vote him, he can still win

Obj has bursted this myth, his full region didn't support him

If Buhari adds his consistent 7million supporters to Amaechi plus Amaechi get the required 25% in the west as a ruling party, cum block votes from the Kardashians he is good enough to be president

This time around the christians in the north central would support him more going by the jihad regime that have emboldened terrorists

He would get a better outing in south south and east
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Bendeco02: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
how is that even possible?? Please leave sentiment out if it and let's use our heads..

How can amaechi defeat tinubu when fighting for APC ticket??

Tinubu has deeper pockets
Tinubu has deeper connection
Tinubu controls his State
Tinubu has mas more followers
Tinubu has a say in some south west States and even Kwara.
Tinubu has more political structure.

Age is the only thing you can use to argue ameachi having an edge over tinubu

Oga forget long talk and this your tinubu hyping.

Very soon everybody eyes go clear... No need for unending argument and bragging.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Haha ok! Need I remind you sir that Buni was inACN before he defected to ANPP. You didn’t see that now did you?
He was not an original member of ACN.
His party, the ACD, formed an alliance with the ACN and they merged together in Yobe state.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OFFICIAL336: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Tinubu e-rodents were hoping on Al Makura, Tinubu handbag to win the National Chairmanship but Saint Buhari endorsed a thief to a that position.

Only fools believe Tinubu will rule this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Frontend: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Only ikwerre people will vote for amaechi after all they are not igbo,to your tent o israel
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
your own mumu get level.. don't say this nonsense outside abeg..

Oni, amaechi.. be honest which of them can win their states?? Leave emotion out of it
I feel your pains

Your opinion is irrelevant, ogbomosho isn't Nigeria

Those that play the game decide everything, your national leader sef no dey see table to talk with the owners of apc
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nothing concern me with adamu
do you know he's my father

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Duplik8t77(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2022
justosee:
So PDP members are now chairing the two major political parties in Nigeria?
Somebody will now tell me that APC is saint, and PDP destroyed Nigeria.
only still believes that narrative
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Then Tinubu will pull the rug. Tinubu will pull the ACN structure out. Let's see if CPC and ANPP which could not win in three consecutive trails will win now. Tinubu will strip them nakked at the market square. He has done it before, he will do it again if there is need
The ACN has never won a national election too.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Benjax4all: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Where is that osuofia buhari pro max,say buhari can not support corrupt person or give is power to a corrupt person.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
even if Amaechi immediate family don't vote him, he can still win

Obj has bursted this myth, his full region didn't support him

If Buhari adds his consistent 7million supporters to Amaechi plus Amaechi get the required 25% in the west as a ruling party, cum block votes from the Kardashians he is good enough to be president

This time around the christians in the north central would support him more going by the jihad regime that have emboldened terrorists

He would get a better outing in south south and east
nawa.. it's okay Sha.. I've no time for beer parlour politics..

I'll meet you in 2027 when you will be debating of how tinubu won't be able to win his re-election to president wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by VIKTO83(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2022
So far so good we still living today
But we don't know what tomorrow brings
In this crazy world
People dying like flies every day
You read about it in the news
But you don't believe it
You'll only know about it
When the man in the long black coat
Knocks on your door
'Cause you're his next victim
As you are living in this
Crazy world.

Leaders starting wars anytime they want
Some for their rights
Some for fun and their own glory letting people die for the wrongs that they do
Oh it's painful. Come on now little boy
Say your prayers before you sleep
Little boy went down on his knees
And he said:
"Oh Lord! Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
And if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take"

The world is so tensed right now
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

Oga forget long talk and this your tinubu hyping.

Very soon everybody eyes go clear... No need for unending argument and bragging.
Hyping?? Tell me where I was wrong if you can
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OFFICIAL336: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Its too late to pull ACN.

Only Lagos local ACN members will move with Tinubu. Heavy weights like Fashola, Ambode, Osinbanjo, Aregbe will not move.

I don't think even Oshomole will move with Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Taiggarr: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not endorse someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

What kind of silly childish rant is this

Please where did Tinubu dare Buhari

"Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight.....,........"

Where is the "dirty" fight

That PMB won't dignify Tinubu with a reply... hehehehe

All you "face me,I face you" UNINFORMED juveniles are just funny..

I am for an Osibanjo but this your post is GIBBERISH!!!

INCONSEQUENTIAL BLABBERMOUTHING NUMBSKULL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I feel your pains

Your opinion is irrelevant, ogbomosho isn't Nigeria

Those that play the game decide everything, your national leader sef no dey see table to talk with the owners of apc
funny think is that I'm Benin but APC supporter.. Trust me when I say everyone is fighting for their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2022
deltaprincess:

The same way OBJ bragged with all the presidential might he could muster but yet he failed on every front to dislodge Tinubu several times.

Tinubu is a man of few words. You won't see him personally venture into an ambition without being successful.

Underestimate him at your peril. Ask Jonathan!!
obj was never interested in regime change in Lagos

Who be the ant called tilumbu before obj, obj was only interested in the revenue argument

He already knew his Yoruba people were his greatest enemy so he had no business trying to rule them

So far tilumbu have failed in every thing national politics

Since he created AC, ACN, he has failed to win presidential election until he begged Buhari in 2015

In 2015 he wanted to be VP but he failed again and was forced with osinbajo

Since 2019 he has been failing and loosing all the powers he had in apc, lost oshomole lost everything

Now he is about to loose 2023 again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Kogi State Bread Levy/Tax / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.