Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (40116 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

Tinubu already knew what will play out. He is only preparing the ground for osinbajo.
Una don come again grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2022
He can endorse a civil servant from Somalia or Chad... Couldn't care less! Doesn't make any difference.

Nothing on this Green Earth will ever gloss over the damning and remarkable failure of APC!!! Not a damn thing!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by jrusky(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not appoint someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

First are you apc member? Pls if you are not with no apology kndly mind your business.

Secondly the man your Buhari endorsed is a yam eater still has issue with efcc but was put under if you join apc your sins are forgiven bullshit is such a man a credible man that you think any politician can not easily buy?

Your buhari is confused Thief go thief come endorsement shit.

Anyway I care less because I give no damn f u c k what the hell is apc.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

They already planned it.
Same thing will happened at the Presidential primary. The person they will choose will declare few weeks to the primary
egbon their would be no primaries because Buhari is going for consensus

Few weeks to convention APC would announce that it has micro-zoned presidency to south south

Nobody would make noise because in the south the south west have gotten the important secretary post.

So their really is no politician in south south aside Amaechi and Akpabio, between them their would be consesus that Amaechi have done more for the party since foundation

Buhari doesn't even need to do much because the consensus would be loud and clear, even if they say primaries for south south it would still be loud and clear

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2022
jrusky:

First are you apc member? Pls if you are not with no apology kndly mind your business.

Secondly the man your Buhari endorsed is a yam eater still has issue with efcc but was put under if you join apc your sins are forgiven bullshit is such a man a credible man that you think any politician can not easily buy?

Your buhari is confused Thief go thief come endorsement shit.

Anyway I care less because I give no damn f u c k what the hell is apc.

Dis Tinubu people sef grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it allies tremendous gain since the APC want to consider npdp block massively in the next administration

Npdp heading party as npdp would head government

Don't forget we were shut out completely since 2015

Saraki wasn't even party choice he forced his way

The same bloc can’t head party and government as far as APC is concerned

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Laggafin: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Tinubu has been finally bleeped up

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Mossadd: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

And Tinubu will disgrace them all. He disgraced Afenifere, he humiliated Goatluck, annihilating Buhari will take hin (Tinubu) no stress because Buhari has no political structure. If he had he would have won the election before Tinubu came to rescue him
bro no cry too much abeg

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Laggafin:
Tinubu has been finally bleeped up
We are pleased cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Dapson73(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Anyhow e be, na Asiwaju go be GCFR come 2023 Insha Alllah.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2022
I'm useless jare bother not...Cowards die early. Thread is about Northerners but for where, you can't talk crase about your superiors na. But because your school father laughs with you ,small insults is coming in... Now let me tell you ignorant thing, if you think the billions those thieves spend during election is for free,you must be a lousy in- shackles soiled donkey..All funds must be recovered from your daddy and mummy sweat..Non payment of salaries, pensions..e.t.c. Ediot

Honor10:
Everything working for Jagaban for 2023.

No useless 5% should quote me

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
That's very undemocratic.

Let's wait for convention outcome first.

Unfortunately, this is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

So, the Presidential ticket of the APCis now between the trekkers and the drug trafficking developers. We have seen the trekkers going from the North to the South mobilizing voters, while the drugs trafficking developers are waiting for the Presidency to be Zoned to their villages.
yea trekkers and developers can keep killing themselves and doing the dirty work

We are your boss, we are the bride of the south, we go sit down make dem give us presidency as they gave gej
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2022
justosee:
So PDP members are now chairing the two major political parties in Nigeria?
Somebody will now tell me that APC is saint, and PDP destroyed Nigeria.
U dey mind the useless people
Just imagine, a 2 term PDP governor, a PDP senator, even a PDP board of trustee secretary. Someone will now come out and be yarning rubbish that PDP destroyed the country from 16years. Everything is goin to the new nPDP this time. Deputy national chairman South its ken nnamani, a former PDP Senate president. Amechi or GEJ the incoming president where are PDP members
PDP is just coming back to power. Either through APC or PDP

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Ondo where they burnt a whole community of weed yesterday is in the east after passing Imo. Your madness ehn not that it's not curable but we still insist on allowing it mature.

naija4life247:

So, the Presidential ticket of the APCis now between the trekkers and the drug trafficking developers. We have seen the trekkers going from the North to the South mobilizing voters, while the drugs trafficking developers are waiting for the Presidency to be Zoned to their villages.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by deltaprincess(f): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not endorse someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

LOL!!
You are nothing but a comic relief. Lost in your own delusion.

Buhari will pay Tinubu back for making his presidential dream a reality. Just wait and see.

You will wail for 8 more years!!

You never even started.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2022
deltaprincess:

LOL!!
You are nothing but a comic relief. Lost in your own delusion.

Buhari will pay Tinubu back for making his presidential dream a reality. Just wait and see.

You will wail for 8 more years!!

You never even started.

Sink that in dear

The message is clear

Tinubu endorsed senator sani Musa

Buhari endorsed Abdullahi adamu and adamu will surely get the Chairmanship.

Tinubu should start thinking of floating a new party

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
That's what I keep telling this ediots here...You will see them doing permutations for people that stole their grandparents,parents and their own future clean clear. they are aware,they can see things for themselves,they can see the decampers and the decampees yet they trust them with their lives so much to defend and die for them.... something is wrong, na Europe dey do this propaganda true..Nigerians aren't sophisticated to maintain this divide and rule propaganda..someone is bankrolling this thing

rippa:

Just imagine, a 2 term PDP governor, a PDP senator, even a PDP board of trustee secretary. Someone will now come out and be yarning rubbish that PDP destroyed the country from 16years. Everything is goin to the new nPDP this time. Deputy national chairman South its ken nnamani, a former PDP Senate president. Amechi or GEJ the incoming president where are PDP members

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

The saying that there is only one party in Nigeria is now clear.
We only have the PDP as a political party. The APC was just a vehicle for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Una don come again grin
I'm not a tinubu person but I believe that was his original intention but he has been outsmarted by the north. North knows how to play politics because they are always united but South west is judas here in the South and they will reap it this time around

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

I'm not a tinubu person but I believe that was his original intention but he has been outsmarted by the north. North knows how to play politics because they are always united but South west is judas here in the South and they will reap it this time around

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

waiting for another man downfall, a big hole waiting for you, how do you sleep with this mental illness?

many mental unstable like you are many here

Are you just knowing that serial failures hate successful people?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

Judas ko, Saul ni. You will weep and shed blood. We disgraced you in 2015, we humiliated you in 2019, come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by JB4life: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Much as the national Chairman has been zoned to North Central and would also be a Muslim , going by the fact that the past chairmen were Southerners and Christians, Abdullahi Adamu is not better than Al-Makura,in terms of maturity and sense of reasoning.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Ogbuefi2020: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
they will now start shouting shame to Ipob ..... how does this news concern Ipob
Na their way, no matter the news they will claim they are winning and be taunting ipob

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

The same bloc can’t head party and government as far as APC is concerned
Which bloc is currently running the presidency and the party now?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by helinues: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You won't see them on this thread na

Mtcheeew, you no believe on Buni again? Something wey I told you days ago that Buni would be discarded wey you dey argue.

See the way you quickly shift goal post again with this news. When would you ever be consistent on this forum? This year? next year or never?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

Ameachi or Goatluck Jonaddaft as incoming President? Now I know you are on drugs. Nyezom Wine the wicked that banished Amaechi from Rivers State will just excommunicate Goatluck Jonaddaft from South South.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Adamu is Tinubu ally----- Tinubu urchins

Very mumu people. Make Dem dey give theirself hope grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by franchasng: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
A core Buhari loyalist who has been working with the current NEC as reconciliation chairman

Buhari must always have his way in the party

The insignificant trekkers can only rant online
They should thank their god Buhari for constructing road and railway from Lagos to Ibadan for them, if not they would have suffered and trekked back to Iragbiji with their bare foot cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2022
justosee:

The saying that there is only one party in Nigeria is now clear.
We only have the PDP as a political party. The APC was just a vehicle for Buhari.
U can say that again.
APC was just a vehicle for the north to get the Presidency because they felt cheated by the South because of Yaradua's death. 90% of PDP govs in the north supported APC/buhari in 2015. U see this tinubu/South west urchins shouting PDP of 16years, them never know anything

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:

Mtcheeew, you no believe on Buni again? Something wey I told you days ago that Buni would be discarded wey you dey argue.

See the way you quickly shift goal post again with this news. When would you ever be consistent on this forum? This year? next year or never?
We know buni led committee will be discarded and we also know that the next party chairman won't be an ally to Tinubu

Tinubu rush endorse Sani Musa but Buhari got his own man in the person of Abdulahi adamu

Tinubu in the mud yet again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.