Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (40115 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not endorse someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

Mad eboe boy. How did Tinubu get into this conversation? You just come here daily and destroy every topics with Tinubu's nonsense. Dem take Tinubu swear for you?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by nograv: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
Buhari and nepotism are like
cheesy
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Salvador1: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Okoro from Nnewi
he is your brother stop pushing him away cos he is against injustice.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Salvador1: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Taiggarr:

What kind of silly childish rant is this

Please where did Tinubu dare Buhari

"Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari and the North to a dirty fight.....,........"

Where is the "dirty" fight

That PMB won't dignify Tinubu with a reply... hehehehe

All you "face me,I face you" UNINFORMED juveniles are just funny..

I am for an Osibanjo but this your post is GIBBERISH!!!

INCONSEQUENTIAL BLABBERMOUTHING NUMBSKULL!!!!
this cartoon said it all.
Tinubu wants to fight dirty with bubu.

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by generalud: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Let the fight start, I am here to watch.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

And Tinubu will disgrace them all. He disgraced Afenifere, he humiliated Goatluck, annihilating Buhari will take hin (Tinubu) no stress because Buhari has no political structure. If he had he would have won the election before Tinubu came to rescue him

SHUT UP!!! SHAMELESS ONLINE WARRIOR!

YOUR POWER DOES NOT GO BEYOND YOUR OLD SHAKY KEYPADS
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by MikoB: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You have forgotten there is another bloc? The ANPP? Meanwhile I thought the initial agreement was that CPC would be chairman?
CPC and ANPP are the same, I think it's good they gave new pdp the chairmanship because I don't see them getting neither the presidency or the vice,is it ameachi that can't win a local govt in river state or who? So it's goid that they have been accommodated so they wouldn't complain like when the sarakis went against the party the last time.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by juman(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Why him?
Very corrupt governor. He has cases with EFCC.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by juman(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
"Unlike other aspirants, Adamu joined the chairmanship race only last week."

"Adamu was a member of the new PDP that fused into the ruling APC and since 2011, he has been at the Senate, representing Nasarawa West."

They drafted him in only last week.
They wanted new PDP member a key party position.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by zukachris(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Buy a Perkins sound proof diesel generator.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by MikoB: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, where was this when ACN block produced chairman, speaker and VP,

You really think the same ACN block that have been silenced so far deliberately have a chance at highest office?

Either way zoning comes before party blocks, if south west officially own the highest southern post (secretary) it cannot own president because it is injustice

Such president can use his tribe man as secretary to not sign anything not favourable to him
Ask yourself what has changed? Acn bloc will likely produce the president and the senate president because it will be zoned to the South should incase apc wins the election, your Amaechi of new pdp can't even win a local gvt in River state, forget about the illusion that buhari and apc will just announce someone, it has never worked in naija and it will never, you can do consensus for party positions, but not for a candidate that will be presented to the public like the position of the presidency, so learn young guy!
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2022
MikoB:

CPC and ANPP are the same, I think it's good they gave new pdp the chairmanship because I don't see them getting neither the presidency or the vice,is it ameachi that can't win a local govt in river state or who? So it's goid that they have been accommodated so they wouldn't complain like when the sarakis went against the party the last time.

Are the same in what way sir? Have you forgotten buhari left ANPP to form CPC? Una don dey twist narratives now. Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OMBIIGA: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
I am in shock, if truly the President is in support of Abdullahi Adamu candidacy. To set the rock straight, Mr President seems not to have learnt anything yet. I recalled with nostalgia in Lafia, how Abdullahi Adamu, a seating governor mobilise thugs to disrupt Buhari campaign in Lafia, he was pitted with stones and the emir of Keffi was even threatened not to receive Buhari, on account of his absence during Buhari visit, the youth burned down the palace in protest. Whoopi, it seems Buhari don't learn from the past .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
but his boys are station everywhere..

Some are ministers
One is VP
One is speaker.

Which one does amaechi have? Lmao

After next year election, Igbos will learn politics by force.

Today ameachi, tomorrow Jonathan, then Kalu then okorocha, then umahi, then Onu.

Lmao clowns
which boys apart from gbajabiamila that needs election and Tinubu help the minister's no send Tinubu not even Lai or Fashola and again buhari no place power in their hands like he gave to Amaechi as leader of APC in Rivers

If you watch you would see that the south south ministers are APC leaders in their states but not the same for south west ministers

I have been Amaechi since day one till election is over because we don see the handwriting
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by MikoB: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=BlazinGlory40 post=110503699]

Are the same in what way sir? Have you forgotten buhari left ANPP to form CPC? Una don dey twist narratives now. Nawa oh[/quote
Can you tell me the ANPP governors that joined apc?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
so name the people that decides things in APC
buhari, Bumi, Bagudu, Baduru, lalong, malami, Amaechi are the real people that decide power in APC

They relate it to the less power arm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Donclaracuzo: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Why should President solely decides for everyone.
I won't believe this news totally, Buhari is not that totalitarian

Lol!!! Thought Yoruba media have been calling one man from the west the national leader of apc. If not social media ,all these ikorodu media would have deceive lots of Nigerians
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
shinealight:

You are looking at things purely from a narrow perspective of self-interest.
Did Buhari obtain the APC ticket through micro-zoning to the North West in 2015? The answer is No.
He contested for it with Oshiomole, Kwankwaso, Okorocha and others….and he got the highest number of votes. That’s how presidential and governorship tickets are secured in Primaries….not by dictation from some Almighty Buhari in the name of consensus!
Any attempt to refuse others the right to contest will end in a myriad of litigations with possibility of the party losing the election. Do not confuse it with Party offices or positions when one man can simply dictate his choice to the party members!
the problem is you guys have eyes but can't see

Should I remind you that buhari has included consesus as a recognised method of choosing president in parties

It would become law in no time so where is litigation coming from, and why do you think the president would go all the way to do such?

Nobody is stopping anyone from contesting yet the party can decide they want to zone their presidency for equity sake (you can only wail)

But the party has the mandate to always ensure equity according to its constitution, if we say only south should contest have we not locked out northern people like that too?

But your hypocrisy doest see such, you want equity for only south but don't want equity where south already has secretary

They would all come to a common sense unanimous decision of zoning to south south because you can't have secretary and president

If south west was wise they should be protesting that secretary post but they have swallowed the bait
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
OMBIIGA:
I am in shock, if truly the President is in support of Abdullahi Adamu candidacy. To set the rock straight, Mr President seems not to have learnt anything yet. I recalled with nostalgia in Lafia, how Abdullahi Adamu, a seating governor mobilise thugs to disrupt Buhari campaign in Lafia, he was pitted with stones and the emir of Keffi was even threatened not to receive Buhari, on account of his absence during Buhari visit, the youth burned down the palace in protest. Whoopi, it seems Buhari don't learn from the past .
keep crying and fabricating stories

You don't know better than Buhari
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
MikoB:

Ask yourself what has changed? Acn bloc will likely produce the president and the senate president because it will be zoned to the South should incase apc wins the election, your Amaechi of new pdp can't even win a local gvt in River state, forget about the illusion that buhari and apc will just announce someone, it has never worked in naija and it will never, you can do consensus for party positions, but not for a candidate that will be presented to the public like the position of the presidency, so learn young guy!
the good thing is your opinion is only good for toilet paper

We keep having our permutations right since the whole show started

Another pro Buhari NEC about to be inaugurated to your shame

We keep winning
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Ugonna62: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Racoon:
Someone who had a running case with EFCC but was let off the hook being endorsed by the sanctimonious Mr Anti-corruption fighter.
But when he was endorsing the likes of omo agege the mace thief,peter nwoboshi,timipreye silver,danjuma goje,femi fani kayode, and many other criminals it was fine and apc is waxing stronger,now he has done it again and you are craying.why?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=MikoB post=110505185][/quote]

Yes sir! Zamfara, Yobe and Borno! ANPP has previously won in Bauchi and Kano as well...
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
A core Buhari loyalist who has been working with the current NEC as reconciliation chairman

Buhari must always have his way in the party

The insignificant trekkers can only rant online
Buhari is the way, the truth and the life in APC,no man whether jagaban or asiwaju can counter his decisions unless he wants to end in kirikiri or efcc maximum underground bunker.

Like i said earlier, anybody buhari chooses will always be accepted by all.

If he chooses tinubu which am so sure he won't, there is nothing the TMCs and on your mandate we stand chanters can do.

Shebi na just yesterday adamu abdullahi entered the race, bubu adopt am.

Tinubu no even allow make daybreak, he don begin dance naked.

Tomorrow someone will comeout and declare his intentions, bubu go quickly adopt and endorse am.

In life its not who start race early...
Tinubu started this presidential race quite to early.... So so early, lastweek yeye bello was cut off from the race, everything die down.

The billions he spent getting endorsements from all and sundry just vanished like nothing happened.

In 6months time nobody will even remember that yeye bello was oneof the presidential aspirants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Bimpe29: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sarkin Yaki keffi!
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
buhari, Bumi, Bagudu, Baduru, lalong, malami, Amaechi are the real people that decide power in APC

They relate it to the less power arm
lmao guy you're a clown.. so those one term governor and a minister that don't have power in his own state are the ones that controls APC? Go and sleep..

The funny this is that you are a pdp supporter that just want Igbos to have presidency.. which is not possible in this era
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
poiZon:

Buhari is the way, the truth and the life in APC,no man whether jagaban or asiwaju can counter his decisions unless he wants to end in kirikiri or efcc maximum underground bunker.

Like i said earlier, anybody buhari chooses will always be accepted by all.

If he chooses tinubu which am so sure he won't, there is nothing the TMCs and on your mandate we stand chanters can do.

Shebi na just yesterday adamu abdullahi entered the race, bubu adopt am.

Tinubu no even allow make daybreak, he don begin dance naked.

Tomorrow someone will comeout and declare his intentions, bubu go quickly adopt and endorse am.

In life its not who start race early...
Tinubu started this presidential race quite to early.... So so early, lastweek yeye bello was cut off from the race, everything die down.

The billions he spent getting endorsements from all and sundry just vanished like nothing happened.

In 6months time nobody will even remember that yeye bello was oneof the presidential aspirants.
I swear, to me I believe druggie has made up his mind he must contest even if APC drives him out (he would enter SDP)

I say so because he is more concerned about publicity online, paying multiple urchins, and meeting irrelevant people when he should be in the background meeting of APC and making moves

So he don give up on APC completely and is already campaigning because he must contest next year.

It is still bad move from his side because none of these gra gra have drawn any new support to him except for the Yorubas that are condemned to vote him, instead he has been attracting embarrassment since he started

I want him to leave APC because that would mean Yoruba would have to back him massively in his new party.

He would win the votes in the west and narrow PDP chances, APC can then concentrate on north while south south south east can turn a good number for amaechi
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the good thing is your opinion is only good for toilet paper

We keep having our permutations right since the whole show started

Another pro Buhari NEC about to be inaugurated to your shame

We keep winning
the funny thing is you think buhari is against tinubu, that's where you're getting it wrong.

If he was, tinubu would have been battling efcc problems or other problems since
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

And Tinubu will disgrace them all. He disgraced Afenifere, he humiliated Goatluck, annihilating Buhari will take hin (Tinubu) no stress because Buhari has no political structure. If he had he would have won the election before Tinubu came to rescue him
How many votes did lagos, osun contributed to buhari's victory?

Buhari doesn't have structures, buhari is the structure.

From 2003 buhari started contesting, he never lost core north.
Obasanjo used Middle belt to win him, even yaradua lost to buhari, tinubu rode on buhari's popularity to ascend that APC eldership role.

Common saraki lockdown kwara for buhari, dino melaye lockeddown kogi for buhari, so don't think tinubu solely made buhari president.

U can't overestimate him over the likes of ameachi, saraki, akume, barnabas gemade, kwankwaso, shortman ngige or rochas okorocha... All these men did their thing, put in funds, made sure they delivered their states to buhari against all odds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I swear, to me I believe druggie has made up his mind he must contest even if APC drives him out (he would enter SDP)

I say so because he is more concerned about publicity online, paying multiple urchins, and meeting irrelevant people when he should be in the background meeting of APC and making moves

So he don give up on APC completely and is already campaigning because he must contest next year.

It is still bad move from his side because none of these gra gra have drawn any new support to him except for the Yorubas that are condemned to vote him, instead he has been attracting embarrassment since he started

I want him to leave APC because that would mean Yoruba would have to back him massively in his new party.

He would win the votes in the west and narrow PDP chances, APC can then concentrate on north while south south south east can turn a good number for amaechi
He will only win in osun state.
In lagos he will only win by snatching ballot boxes and causing issues in opposition strongholds.
That's what he did last term, we all saw the margin buhari used in winning atiku in lagos state.

If he reactivates ACN, then he will massively lose all.
And na only 2 statez he will get sizeable votes, osun and Lagos.

Ondo, oyo, ekiti and ogun will either go pdp or apc.
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by poiZon: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

The same bloc can’t head party and government as far as APC is concerned
Which bloc is heading party and government now?
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by shinealight(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the problem is you guys have eyes but can't see

Should I remind you that buhari has included consesus as a recognised method of choosing president in parties

It would become law in no time so where is litigation coming from, and why do you think the president would go all the way to do such?

Nobody is stopping anyone from contesting yet the party can decide they want to zone their presidency for equity sake (you can only wail)

But the party has the mandate to always ensure equity according to its constitution, if we say only south should contest have we not locked out northern people like that too?

But your hypocrisy doest see such, you want equity for only south but don't want equity where south already has secretary

They would all come to a common sense unanimous decision of zoning to south south because you can't have secretary and president

If south west was wise they should be protesting that secretary post but they have swallowed the bait

First off, I do not recall coming to your house to borrow a pair of eyes with which to see….and I’m already a full grown adult. So, I must have been managing somehow without your help. So, pls learn to make your arguments without being insulting….it would be no less acceptable!

Secondly, the consensus being introduced by Buhari and his cohorts into the Electoral Bill now carries a “Rider” that ALL the interested parties must agree in writing to such selection, so this has to be a genuine Consensus not a position dictated by the tin-god Buhari or any other autocrat. People are not stupid…that’s one of the reasons he has not mustered the courage to sign the Bill up to now!

Lastly, the NWC of the Party cannot stop anyone from any part of the Country from contesting….just as nobody stopped Okorocha, Oshiomole and Kwankwaso from contesting alongside Buhari in 2015….whether or not there is consensus in the Electoral Law, it cannot deprive people of their fundamental right of participation….they cannot refuse to sell you the form or collect millions of Naira for the form and deny you participation on the day of the event. Such idea of Consensus only works as long as the entirety of the interested parties are willing to work with it. So, this idea of micro-zoning during Primaries is not going to be feasible as was done for Party offices!
No need to argue the matter. We should just get ourselves comfortable chairs to watch the movie. It promises to be an eye-opener!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.