Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (40117 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by timefarm(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2022
How is this going to be an election for God's sake.
Selection already done. Not only zoning now but candidates even selected.

Person that joined race only a week ago.
Buhari endorsed. Is Buhari the majority of the party members?

No fair play, nothing

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by CaptainAyub: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol
Abdullahi Adamu is so old,what I he going there to do?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Penguin2: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

But being of the N-PDP stock, what does that imply for your candidate?

Are you sure you know his candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Frigga13: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Buhari finally pulled the plug grin

Tinubu Must contest..

No excuses
No Yoruba narratives
No stepping down

If Apc deny ticket ... Tinubu Must decamp to SDP and contest.

Contest he must

Seunmg, please when is Tinubu declaration.. feb is almost out

Mynd44 .. you said he only informed the president, but not declared

This is February.. what’s happening?

Jagaban of Africa and Nigeria kingmaker Must contest

Walai

Power returns North

Cc

Legendhero.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Giroud12: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2022
What of oshomiole sef? Is like dat one don permanently remain for I.D.P oo
Internally displaced politician��

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Danmboss(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Racoon:
Someone who had a running case with EFCC but was let off the hook being endorsed by the sanctimonious Mr Anti-corruption fighter.
Of course it's a family matters

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by tiswell(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Apc=Muslim party

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
A core Buhari loyalist who has been working with the current NEC as reconciliation chairman

Buhari must always have his way in the party

The insignificant trekkers can only rant online

So, the Presidential ticket of the APCis now between the trekkers and the drug trafficking developers. We have seen the trekkers going from the North to the South mobilizing voters, while the drugs trafficking developers are waiting for the Presidency to be Zoned to their villages.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Onepeople: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2022
You will see Tinubu urchins in this kind of thread, i thought said George Akume is their chairman?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-endorses-abdullahi-adamu-as-apc-chairman

hear mumu talk "we need a chairman that can tackle Ayu".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Are you sure you know his candidate?

Very well! I follow people’s comments here a lot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Maxymilliano(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2022
And Tinubu endorsed the candidature of Senator Sani Musa for APC National Chairmanship undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2022
timefarm:
How is this going to be an election for God's sake.
Selection already done. Not only zoning now but candidates even selected.

Person that joined race only a week ago.
Buhari endorsed. Is Buhari the majority of the party members?

No fair play, nothing
They already planned it.
Same thing will happened at the Presidential primary. The person they will choose will declare few weeks to the primary

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2022
So PDP members are now chairing the two major political parties in Nigeria? Somebody will now tell me that APC is saint, and PDP destroyed Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not appoint someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

Gbam

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by timefarm(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

They already planned it.
Same thing will happened at the Presidential primary. The person they will choose will declare few weeks to the primary
Hmm,
I totally agree with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OneTwoOne(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Why should President solely decides for everyone.
I won't believe this news totally, Buhari is not that totalitarian

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by naija4life247: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
rippa:

They already planned it.

And Tinubu will disgrace them all. He disgraced Afenifere, he humiliated Goatluck, annihilating Buhari will take hin (Tinubu) no stress because Buhari has no political structure. If he had he would have won the election before Tinubu came to rescue him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OBALOLA55(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
GOOD MORNING SEUNMSG GOLAN007 LEGENDHERO HELINUES NONPARTISAN1

ON TINUBU BLOCKOS WE STAND cool

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by bluecircle470: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know Buhari will not appoint someone that is a political ally to Tinubu, I know

Tinubu shot himself on the leg by daring Buhari to a dirty fight and I trust Buhari won't dignify Tinubu with a reply

Na underground Buhari go use destroy Tinubu ambition

It's game on baby

Your Mumu never reach.... Anyway Adamu is to do the bidding of Jagaban

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
As long as Abdullahi Adamu is not pro-Tinubu, I’m fine.

I’m all for anything that will make Tinubu pass more excrements in his agbada grin

waiting for another man downfall, a big hole waiting for you, how do you sleep with this mental illness?

many mental unstable like you are many here

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Why should President solely decides for everyone.
I won't believe this news totally, Buhari is not that totalitarian

The joke is on you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by joyandfaith: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

[s]This attachee people , una don jump on these one again

I laugh[/s] cheesy
Go and take your breakfast. Loose cannon!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

But being of the N-PDP stock, what does that imply for your candidate?
it allies tremendous gain since the APC want to consider npdp block massively in the next administration

Npdp heading party as npdp would head government

Don't forget we were shut out completely since 2015

Saraki wasn't even party choice he forced his way

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2022
timefarm:

Hmm,
I totally agree with you.
And e nor pass osinbajo, Amechi, or GEJ
Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2022
bluecircle470:

Your Mumu never reach.... Anyway Adamu is to do the bidding of Jagaban

The useless jagaban endorsed Sani Musa go dig man

Stop spreading falsehood

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OneTwoOne(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2022
That's very undemocratic.

Let's wait for convention outcome first.
BlazinGlory40:

The joke is on you bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by rippa(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

And Tinubu will disgrace them all
Tinubu already knew what will play out. He is only preparing the ground for osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
GOOD MORNING SEUNMSG GOLAN007 LEGENDHERO HELINUES NONPARTISAN1

ON TINUBU BLOCKOS WE STAND cool

You won't see them on this thread na

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman by OneTwoOne(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Is that what your life revolves around.

What a great feat of your life
Penguin2:
As long as Abdullahi Adamu is not pro-Tinubu, I’m fine.

I’m all for anything that will make Tinubu pass more excrements in his agbada grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.