Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (36932 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by huseinhad(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
May God prevent this war from taking place, the devastating effect will be far more than what was envisaged.
Give peace a chance.
HonNL:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Ukraine's President.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
ken6488:
does Russia bully Belarus, kazistan, Mongolia?
What is the business of Russia with Mongolia?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
uzoma213:
as it is now, the USA cannot do anything else risk nuclear war and you know what that means, NATO also cannot send troops or missles cus Ukraine is not part of them.
So like you said, Ukraine are on their own for now

That’s I’m saying. If this President is smart .he should make peace with Russia everything will be peaceful. Both countries have family ties.
USA will push you to fight And abandon You when it matters most.

NATO wings will be clipped finally when China wants to take over Taiwan their formal territory.
Then they must fight if not the world will see them as chickens .

They can excuse Ukraine not being a member of NATO . But I’m 101% sure If Russia is a weakling NATO will send troops to Ukraine being a member or not.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tunashg: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

And put his people in the jaws of a crocodile

grin grin
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
ken6488:
Ukraine allowed them self being used by the west

Dude, I'm not ready to argue with anyone.
We have different points of view on the issue on ground, life is interesting that way...
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Calibrator:
If this crisis drags into the summer and Ukraine needs mercenaries to fight for them in exchange for permanent citizenship of the country, I am available for duty.

If not for the bitter cold over there right now, I'd be halfway there already.

How good is life in Ukraine? Do people migrate there as they migrate to Russia? I may consider your wishes and join you. Naija Don tire me.

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Neutral, whilst Russia bully them??
How was Russia bullying a neutral Ukraine before the Crimea crisis

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

In a week's time Russia itself would be feeling those e Xtreme sanctions.
So the war is a lose

Just like they’ve being feeling it since they Annexed Crimea . undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by pseudonomer: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:
... This guy just want waste innocent ukranian lives, they are no match for russia.

It's a complete annihilation (it's like Taiwan raising shoulders with China, this is suicide).

The citizens of Ukraine should distance themselves from the stupidity of their president. angry

You can never be a leader.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ufotunang: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Simple dialogue and referendum and Putin recognizing Ukraine as a sovereign country will solve all this problems ....Putin is stubborn and wants to be in control of Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
When giants are conversing, even lizards like Africans who live on aids from developed countries like they are always at war, feel they have a right to an opinion.
I can just see myself an American, reading your words on your country’s most successful website which looks like a 3rd grader’s coding assignment.

I would nearly choke to death with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by BoBiafra(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Residents of Kyiv are fleeing the city and taking cover in air raid shelters as Ukraine's capital is hit by the first bombs since World War Two.

Like so many we were woken by the sound of explosions - the attack that Russia promised would never happen had now begun.

With air raid sirens ringing out across Kyiv, there are two starkly different tempos on the streets of the city this morning.

The other mood is urgent. Many people have been rushing to air raid shelters or metro stations to take cover. Others are forming long queues at banks, supermarkets and petrol stations. Some are taking their cars and fleeing west.
However (Nigeria and Nigerians in Ukraine)
Sometimes -I wonder why some people are patriotic slaves in this one Liegeria;Many countries are evacuating her citizens out of Ukraine FG looks on as other countries evacuate nationals from Ukraine amid Russian military threats;had it been we were Biafrans or Oduduwas things could have been different.The federal government has failed to make public security measures for Nigerians in Ukraine in light of the imminent invasion of the country by Russia.

In a statement last week, the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission led by Abike Dabiri-Erewa merely asked Nigerian nationals living in Ukraine to remain calm and be security conscious.
No responsibility to Nigerians, studying,working remmitting hard currency's into; the dilapidated Nigerian economy;why should we be patriotic ,about a country that kills her own people ;while protecting terrorists. People of one Ligeria how far?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jn4kiRhWp0
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by FarmWay(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Calibrator:
If this crisis drags into the summer and Ukraine needs mercenaries to fight for them in exchange for permanent citizenship of the country, I am available for duty.

If not for the bitter cold over there right now, I'd be halfway there already.

Many are truly mad! Only few are roaming around...

Call me when you are set Bro.

I go pack enough juju follow cheesygringringrin
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Goldentulip2: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

What is the business of Russia with Mongolia?
they are Russian neighbors like Ukraine are you not surprise it is always Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by useni1: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
franchasng:
Keep daydreaming, you will soon wake up.

I am sure your biggest dream in life is to secure a US visa just like other Muslim terrorists like you, it's not new.
ogun kee you and visa. Come out and fight paper tiger America. It will be over before you even blink your eyes. Ogun kee you and America
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oddfinder:
NATO, UK,US and all these inconsequential European countries cannot protect u from Russia. They Wil just push u enter fire..as it is now, Ukraine are on their own..the best thing now is to give up NATO..that's the only term Russia will agree to..me sef will not take wat Ukraine is trying to do..NEVER

I haven't been following the news lately. What exactly is the basis of this war mongering?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:
... This guy just want waste innocent ukranian lives, they are no match for russia.

It's a complete annihilation (it's like Taiwan raising shoulders with China, this is suicide).

The citizens of Ukraine should distance themselves from the stupidity of their president. angry

It's funny you think they should just duck cause they are being threatened by a stronger opponent.
It'd not be the first time a smaller entity disgraces a bigger one. It's not by size but by courage...
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Dude, I'm not ready to argue with anyone.
We have different points of view on the issue on ground, life is interesting that way...
I just feel for Ukraine because they stand no chance

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by stephenabudu959(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
The King of the North” in the Time of the End

Simply fulfilling bible prophecy.

Dan 11 vs 40

Please explain further
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Teaser4(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
https://twitter.com/zaidzamanhamid/status/1496799531845013508?s=21

Watch that video…. That was a direct threat to the rest of the world from Putin…. He said make una stay back oooo…. Nuclear war no be child play… make dem keep the sanctions coming. Do not engage

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

Just like they’ve being feeling it since they Annexed Crimea . undecided
Yeas!
Russia was hit after Crimea was annexed.that is why the Russia economy was rearranged to do business with china and non dollar related items but now that avenue is been targeted.
Leaving the Russian eonomy to the control of people they naturally do not like
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by jerflakes(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs

Like they always do.

America is the biggest scammer of all the countries.

They promise heaven and earth, then jakpa.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by wink2015(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:

You have said it all.

WHY KILL A CROCODILE THAT HAS EAT HALF OF YOUR BODY !

President Zelensky was fooled by the west led by the United States and Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by JohnBullMySon: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

Yinmu it’s people like you the west uses to achieve their goals playing with your iq.
In your dreams you believe Ukraine can stand Russia? No country In the world wants to go toe to toe with Russia .

In a week time you’ll be screaming that Putin is a blood sucker. I pity Ukrainians for having a puppet leading them to war.
Defensively they can. They don't need to invade Russia. They just need to keep killing them inside Ukraine till they're tired.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Great0ne1: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
me self go carry rifle to battle Russian
I suppose you are igbo or perhaps from one of the regions tired of nigeria failed system and would rather have your own new system. Why is it so difficult for you guys to see through the hypocrisy of united States. Why have Ukraine and West refused to allow this people conduct referendum and have there own country in peace ?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

I haven't been following the news lately. What exactly is the basis of this war mongering?
Someone in Ukraine wrote wrote to NATO and asked for membership!
All hell was let loose in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by oluwaahmed: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
They fûcked up when US & NATO helped remove their democratically elected president simply because he favored more biz relations with Russia than NATO. Mother Russia hardly forgets and have been planning this since 2013. US & NATO have finally set Ukraine up cos they will run away like they did in Afghan.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

The Ukrainian executive leadership is seriously out of ideas?

they are not in a position of strength, they are cornered and for all the talk from the west, all they can do is sanctions and Putin doesnt care about sanctions. The west will not put forces on the ground because of the fear of Nuclear attacks by Putin.

Bottom line: Putin will chop and clean mouth!! The West are toothless bull dogs,. They only bully small countries and cant stand up to Countries like China, Russia, Saudi etc
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by JohnBullMySon: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Yet continue to feed from propaganda bullshit while Russian tanks are already in Ukraine's second biggest city. America and Europe will both be destroyed and the world will finally know peace. Donkey!
Lol. Here's a report from someone in the city saying he hasn't seen any tanks. America and Europe will be destroyed in your dreams.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/ukraine-russia-invasion-kharkiv-report-1312030/
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
pseudonomer:

You can never be a leader.
You don't know what it means to be a leader. Choose your battles Very well, sometimes compromise is better. This is why i love Angela Merkel of Germany.
Ukrainian president just discovered that even his citizens are not ready to fight this war.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Great0ne1: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jnana19:
Am in kyiv and no 1 is been given arms to fight majority is ready to surrender.Anyway aluta continual my room is filled with lots of things achieved my family in nigeria go get alot of delivery
If Kiev can stage a massive protest against useless leader they have, it will be a first step towards peace restoration in the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.