Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. (2004 Views)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:
Mean while, why do some ladies smell horribly down there. Ladycewhy? Is it because their mum didn't teach them hygine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuIY6FtBSQ
fungal or bacterial infections have nothing to do with upbringing . If you had just took out time to enlighten yourself ,you won't sound foolish.

To go health section please ,you need to be educated. Being able to read and write is not all you should come to this life to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
fungal or bacterial infections have nothing to do with upbringing . If you had just took out time to enlighten yourself ,you won't sound foolish.

To go health section please ,you need to be educated. Being able to read and write is not all you should come to this life to do.

grin Smells horrible...... women, so much sacrifice by men.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin Smells horrible...... women, so much sacrifice by men.

K.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
lol.

So you don't know the virtues but just want to yap and bark?

There is no next ,I created this thread ,if your brain capacity wasn't ready to handle the conversation you should have scrolled down bro.

I’m not really ready to dispense my energy on a nonsense post you made goat. Stick to your believe and lemme to mine

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
fikayormi:

I’m not really ready to dispense my energy on a nonsense post you made goat. Stick to your believe and lemme to mine
Na your mama be goat.

If it was against your belief ,you should have kept it moving.Like who summoned you ? Did anyone put a gun to your head to come here and type? See this thing. You are so stupid not to know what a "forum " means,Yeye dey smell.

Your mama get virtue, highlight it na ,your brain went blank,lol.You are right tho it will definitely take a lot of brain power to think up the virtues of your so called mother, cos guess what,it is a smoke screen for an empty "yes sir" woman you were raised by.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
cry cry cry ladycewhy tell us the smell. We are waiting?
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by ImaIma1(f): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
There was a thread here asking men if they would like to marry a woman like their mums. So many of them said "no". Meanwhile, we all know how they sing their mother's praises here.

So what's going on now? Is it because the op is a lady?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by dingbang(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:
Mean while, why do some ladies smell horribly down there. Ladycewhy? Is it because their mum didn't teach them hygine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuIY6FtBSQ
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by ParpahSeventy: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ladycewhy:
You will hear things like "your father never did this to or for me, excuse me ma, it was your perogative to stay with such a man. Sometimes I think some women of old deliberately raised their sons horribly so it can be another woman's headache with the hope that she has been groomed to soak in all the dysfunction she pumped him with.

Most times their mothers are enablers of the their terrible behavior . Ever heard of the statement " na man"? Na dem.They leave their sons with no proper guidance to blend and find his way to becoming a man ,after all "na man".
I wonder the kind of ghetto both you and the person you are posting his statement grew up in.
The reason why we have a lot of problems in marriages today is because you ladies want to eat your cake and have it, forgetting that equity hates double portion.
Poor attitude with a heavy entitlement ideology, you all want to be worshipped whereas most of you worth nothing that the kitten in between your legs and the breasts on your chest.
And when it doesn't work out the men becomes bad.
I haven't seen a present day marriage with problems and the lady and her fellow women will accept that the lady has bad attitude, it's always the men, last last you the repercussions will bounce back to the lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ladycewhy:
the hit dogs are already hollering grin grin grin.

Funny enough it was even a man that made the Posts grin
Seems you don't know Solomon Buchi
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Seems you don't know Solomon Buchi
Address the message not the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
So it has become a wailing sound even sung more than the national anthem. Men are wondering why women of today are not like their mothers.

They want to have wives like their mothers cos their mothers "suffered" for them and the family and wore suffer head like a badge of honor to prove to society that she was a virtuous woman.

A woman in Africa is measured by her ability to suffer , not for herself but for everyone else , it doesn't even start from marriage , even our mother's do that thing " is this how you're going to do in your husband's house ?" "I will come and cook for your husband to eat abi" " " better learn how to do this and this , men don't like this and this " , it's very sad sometimes but it is reaity

, most guys that I've spoken too that have a story of a mum that suffered always expect some type lordship , like they feel they can talk to you anyhow and you should take it if truly you love them , that's what love is to them , and I don't think they are fully conscious of this

I think there is a big truth in this coz I've at least seen the signs , you know we think "oh he loves his mom so much that's a good sign " but sometimes it's not , the moms will encourage bad behavior from them because they too suffered , so they have conditioned most of these men to think that their bad habits are just natural instincts and sometimes they even praise them " see as all these girls dey come dey fool themselves for my pikin because him fine , Las Las I no go allow am Marry this type of girls , when the time reach I go find better person"

They rather blame the girls than their son that might have brought in 5 girls in a week , because he's a man , a girl is not supposed to sleep with who's not her husband but there's nothing wrong with a male child with multiple sex partners ,
I no too dey vex when some girls post that they don't want mil but see ehn even the ones that have lost their mom they won't lose the lesson their mom implanted in them , so it's just luck oh that you find the one that understands that a dick is not all it takes to rule the world , the greatest Kings are the Kings who have a desire to serve , protect and provide for his people , it's not sitting on the throne to collect gifts and be pampered , that job is for disabled people or babies but you ppl will say you're grown men

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

A woman in Africa is measured by her ability to suffer , not for herself but for everyone else , it doesn't even start from marriage , even our mother's do that thing " is this how you're going to do in your husband's house ?" "I will come and cook for your husband to eat abi" " " better learn how to do this and this , men don't like this and this " , it's very sad sometimes but it is reaity

, most guys that I've spoken too that have a story of a mum that suffered always expect some type lordship , like they feel they can talk to you anyhow and you should take it if truly you love them , that's what love is to them , and I don't think they are fully conscious of this

I think there is a big truth in this coz I've at least seen the signs , you know we think "oh he loves his mom so much that's a good sign " but sometimes it's not , the moms will encourage bad behavior from them because they too suffered , so they have conditioned most of these men to think that their bad habits are just natural instincts and sometimes they even praise them " see as all these girls dey come dey fool themselves for my pikin because him fine , Las Las I no go allow am Marry this type of girls , when the time reach I go find better person"

They rather blame the girls than their son that might have brought in 5 girls in a week , because he's a man , a girl is not supposed to sleep with who's not her husband but there's nothing wrong with a male child with multiple sex partners ,
I no too dey vex when some girls post that they don't want mil but see ehn even the ones that have lost their mom they won't lose the lesson their mom implanted in them , so it's just luck oh that you find the one that understands that a dick is not all it takes to rule the world , the greatest Kings are the Kings who have a desire to serve , protect and provide for his people , it's not sitting on the throne to collect gifts and be pampered , that job is for disabled people or babies but you ppl will say you're grown men

If you are a guy ,I should build you a statue cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Address the message not the messenger.
The messenger was only talking about how his mother managed everything his father dished out to his mother. He is equating his own household to your everyday Nigerian house... Both the messenger and his message are utter thrash..
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The messenger was only talking about how his mother managed everything his father dished out to his mother. He is equating his own household to your everyday Nigerian house... Both the messenger and his message are utter thrash..
Not True ,he used "most " and he is right on point. Many Nigerian men see " suffer love" as the only love. They hold their mothers in high esteem due to the way she held the home together. They sometimes choose not to notice or see the sacrifices she makes ,they are just glad with the results.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Not True ,he used "most " and he is right on point. Many Nigerian men see " suffer love" as the only love. They hold their mothers in high esteem due to the way she held the home together. They sometimes choose not to notice or see the sacrifices she makes ,they are just glad with the results.
The "most" Nigerians includes your family and his not mine..
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The "most" Nigerians includes your family and his not mine..
Who nor know e own? Lol. If you are triggered like this it means something is up . But hey the truth hurts.

The bottom line is , women of this days will not be like your mother,you either accept it or go and marry your mummy ,and if she is dead ,go sit in the grave with her.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Who nor know e own? Lol. If you are triggered like this it means something is up . But hey the truth hurts.

The bottom line is , women of this days will not be like your mother,you either accept it or go and marry your ,and if she is dead ,go sit in the grave with her.

Sis you don't need to respond to everyone on your posts , it'll drain you, at least the women here agree with you because it's only us that can see them and it is us that still suffer it and still is that need solution for it , any man that posts against you or insults you is obviously triggered , it's a waste of time trying to explain anything to them or trying to defend yourself , anything you say will be taken as an offense

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Sis you don't need to respond to everyone on your posts , it'll drain you, at least the women here agree with you because it's only us that can see them and it is us that still suffer it and still is that need solution for it , any man that posts against you or insults you is obviously triggered , it's a waste of time trying to explain anything to them or trying to defend yourself , anything you say will be taken as an offense
Thanks sis.

Stay lovely queen.
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Na your mama be goat.

If it was against your belief ,you should have kept it moving.Like who summoned you ? Did anyone put a gun to your head to come here and type? See this thing. You are so stupid not to know what a "forum " means,Yeye dey smell.

Your mama get virtue, highlight it na ,your brain went blank,lol.You are right tho it will definitely take a lot of brain power to think up the virtues of your so called mother, cos guess what,it is a smoke screen for an empty "yes sir" woman you were raised by.

Ode and your mama Na prostitude I don’t have the time to teach you common sense then and will never will since you choose to be a great fool. Slide off my mentions cow .
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
fikayormi:

Ode and your mama Na prostitude I don’t have the time to teach you common sense then and will never will since you choose to be a great fool. Slide off my mentions cow .
Bla bla bla bla , see this one wey e mama toto don file wan dey point fingers grin grin grin grin.

A generation of goats have no business calling anyone names. And by generation ,I mean yours tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Bla bla bla bla , see this one wey e mama toto don file wan dey point fingers grin grin grin grin.

A generation of goats have no business calling anyone names. And by generation ,I mean yours tongue

Foolish words from a fool
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
fikayormi:

Foolish words from a fool
ya real mama tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by sammyesx: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Do you really believe it is suffering?
I believe they got a better deal.
Our mothers are not stupid you know, during their time, men generally had more opportunities than women, getting married was more beneficial to them, most don't even have a Place in their fathers house, marriage gave them a place of their own, some didn't attend secondary school and decades later, they have graduates as kid, house(s) in their names etc.
By suffering do you mean cooking, taking care of the home and family and other stuffs expected of them? Does are responsibility. Probably their are few that got married to abusive husband, those are special cases. Marriage Is responsibility
Though things are different now, due to equality, you might see does responsibilities as absurd same way some guys see the responsibilities of a married man as suffering, bottom lines is we just want to be irresponsible.
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ladycewhy:
ya real mama tongue

Just attacking my mama since it shows you are really from a broken home and all those trash you spewed are your mom real attributes

Sorry girl ..
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
fikayormi:

Just attacking my mama since it shows you are really from a broken home and all those trash you spewed are your mom real attributes

Sorry girl ..
Yen yen yen, sounding like a broken record.

A well brought up son will not insult people unprovoked. Your mama nor train you well. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Yen yen yen, sounding like a broken record.

A well brought up son will not insult people unprovoked. You mama nor train you well. tongue

Pele oo, you go dey alright laslas
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
fikayormi:

Pele oo, you go dey alright laslas
Lol, I am alright bro. Next time before you throw stones ,watch so it doesn't hit your mother. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Lol, I am alright bro. Next time before you throw stones ,watch so it doesn't hit your mother. grin

Ohh I don’t know I have been replying Someone who started the year on a divorce shit.

I’m deeply sorry , abeg the frustrations of your barren life and failed marriage abeg don’t vex it on me .

Enjoy ur life and your divorce leech and Goodbye, I don’t mean to tangle with a bitter woman in the first place .

You should have warn me initially and I won’t bother replying you again .

Anyway not too late . GOOD BYE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol. Photographer Don See Client / Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? / How Deep Is Your Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.