Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities (5204 Views)

Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? / Do Girls Get Scared Of Commitment ? / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by lilmax(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
So why call them guys instead of boys
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by omoharry(f): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2015
VictoriaO:
@fine boy.
why did you say that you will marry. u for no marry now and say that all women are not good. if you shine your eyes and pray well you will eat the food that you cooked.

@all
thanks you all for your various contributions o. i have decided to let go. i stopped reponding to him, picking his calls and stopped all communications.
i came accross an old friend that has been disturbing me and i decided to be a closer friend to him just to ease off my mind(not that i want to date him which he - the old friend- is aware of)
now my boyfriend is begging me, has been to my house 3ce this week and explaining that its work that has really been the problem. he is promising me now that he would adjust his own schedules for me, that he wants to be serious with this aspect of his life.
please what should i do. now that i am almost able to get myself together again, i dnt wnt to fall back in the same heartbreak.
fellow nairalanders, should i give him a try again?
My advise is for you to act diplomatically...still keep your old guy friend closer and don't get involve sexually while you watch how your boyfriend will steer the relationship...always remember to allow him to row the boat while you follow behind if not you will end up chocking him..men generally need their breathing space...so keep yourself busy with other distraction such as your male friends who also know you have a boyfriend but don't cheat on him. This will help in keeping you balance emotionally...until he is ready.
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by Fourwinds: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
ima1:
at 28 if he still lives with his parents then hun he will never be ready for marriage, i'll advice you to move on because you are wasting ur time and letting him use you, love or no love the guy is not grown up.
I I like dat DP... beautiful nature there
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by debonairprinx(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
NaJaHaJe:
@McDoe

Discernful of what ,  una stupidity?

My ex is still parambulating (even he knows that i am rare to find) but u no what,  I dont have time for idiots. Its comforting to know that there are guys out there that are not afraid of commitment when they know they have met the one.

Can't agree less my lady.
NaJaHaJe:
@McDoe

My ex is still parambulating (even he knows that i am rare to find) but u no what,  I dont have time for idiots. Its comforting to know that there are guys out there that are not afraid of commitment when they know they have met the one.

Can't agree less my lady.
NaJaHaJe:
@McDoe

Can't agree less ma'am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? / If All Women Love Money Then Why Do They Do This (pics) / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.