Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

You Can’t Win With Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can’t Win With Women (1562 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Win With Women by DonroxyII: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Fxzboyz:
Give her too much love and attention and she’ll lose interest

Hold back your love and attention and you’ll lose her

Create a balance and she’ll think you’re playing games
Be Matured and you will be respected.

Never be too high nor Be too Low but be Balance-Fair. Neither a Simp nor an Alpha but a Reasonable dude who think with his head not Heart nor Dic.
Re: You Can’t Win With Women by Adsexpert: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Fxzboyz:
Give her too much love and attention and she’ll lose interest

Hold back your love and attention and you’ll lose her

Create a balance and she’ll think you’re playing games

No 1 correct, for people take for granted what they have in excess and also grow fund of and get tired..

Number 2, Wrong Use Number 1 Always If She Goes Let Her Go, For they show no mercy when taking u for granted.. woman can be cruel when leaving you oh.

Number 3. Create a balance also works..
Re: You Can’t Win With Women by Slynation(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Fxzboyz:

You’re on romance zone what did you expect morning devotion?
That was epic...grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Seduced Me And I Had Sex With Him On My Birthday / How Can I Stop Being So Emotional / Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.