Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv (57586 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Mopolchi: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
He is mad
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Caleycashh: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin
because there country love them as well!

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by elmessiahs(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Can he withstand Vladimir Putin??
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by AroleOduduwa2: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guns will only kill foot soldiers, russia already made Ukraine ungovenorable, nothing is working in Ukraine at the moment and you are here deluding yourself with guns, trying to score cheap point.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by frog12: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
dis one na just show. he wan become a comedian too. and the comedian president no dey MAD?? he go drag him country into conflict
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
if na somewhere in Nigeria he would have run only to come back and contest for govt he killed his people

Hero pass hero, some people's hero na mere beer

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by DDNGNG: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Waiting for those unimformed nairaland pro Putin chest beaters to come and mastvrbate.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Drastick(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
In JESUS' NAME, I release peace from above

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by SmartPolician: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is what Buhari promised us! grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Ogbodavies(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
a patriotic soldier defending it's citizens

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Degea0: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by jcross19: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEemYjYRYsg

While we are here we have a report from our civil defense that in five minutes we will have a Russian bomb in the center of Kyiv. And we have a bomb shelter 100 meters from here.

"We in Ukraine are not standing in line for the bread, for the cash from the bank machine. We are standing in line for the weapons. We are standing in line to give our blood to our soldiers. And with this situation, we demonstrate a unique quality that we can stand against Russian aggression. We can stand against Russian occupation. We are united together with whole world."

Poroshenko, wearing a black jacket, stood among members of a Territorial Defense Forces battalion and little more than a mile from fighting. After saying the group had two machine guns, he took aim at Putin.

"He's just simply mad. He's just simply crazy," the former president said. "He's just simply evil to come here to kill Ukrainians.

"Putin declared a war not for Ukraine. Putin declared a war to the whole world, every single person who is watching right now. And I think this is also a war to President [Joe] Biden."

He also had a message for Putin.

"I think Putin never will catch Ukraine despite — no matter how many soldiers he kills, how many missiles he has, how many nuclear weapons he has," Poroshenko said. "We Ukrainian are free people with a great European future."

SOURCE

Reporter: How long do you think you can hold out?

Poroshenko: Forever

Petro Oleksiyovych Poroshenko is a Ukrainian businessman and politician who served as President of Ukraine from 2014 to 2019. Poroshenko served as the Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2009 to 2010, and as the Minister of Trade and Economic Development in 2012.
I wish they could resolved this before it gets out of hand!!!
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Sanchez01: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
According to him, 800 Russian soldiers were killed the day before and the defence minister confirmed it. Putin is all noise.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by ayindejimmy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can we see a video of him in battle actually shooting and taking fire too or is this another propaganda photoshoot to deceive innocent Ukranians to their deaths?

Go and do the video now. Haba

4 Likes

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Highman56: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin
What ha Nigeria done for me?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Mayeldah(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Which Nigerian politician dead or alive can do this?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
A mad warmonger
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Benjax4all: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
u go see nigerians for don dey claim say they no be nigeria again but biafra and oduduwa

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Proudlyomonna: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is on another level..I believe Ukraine won't fall..
No matter how it goes Russia will never achieve it's evil motive...

Comrade you are beginning to change tone oo.
Is it bcus the West have left Ukraine to fight alone �
The matter don dey tire me sef.
Ukraine can't do this alone oo let's say the truth.
It's like Kano pillars raising shoulders against Bayern Munich �

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
I'm very happy to hear that every Javalin short at Russian tanks was successfull.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Mangekyo: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is the same man that was cracking down on Russian minorities in Ukraine before zelensky took over. The same fool that banned the Russian language from Ukraine.
Putin should release all his arsenal on Ukraine no one gives a f**k. Foolish Ukrainians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Forumobserver12(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

This is patriotism

If it was in Nigeria all present and former leaders would have left the country before the problem start.
Even our serving top millitary personnels would be no where to be found

Nobody hate Nigeria more than our leaders.

Ordinary ear infection and leg pain them don run go London, you dey talk of external aggression? our Rulers are there for personal gains...

2 Likes

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
When your government has killed 14000 separatists in eastern Ukraine ,YOU ARE MAD, YOU ARE NOT CRAZY.

WHEN YOU SUPPORT AMERICA INVASION OF IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA , LIBYA AND ISRAEL ON PALESTINE,

IS YOUR TIME TO ENJOY WHAT YOU WISH FOR OTHERS

IS TURN BY TURN. E GO REACH EVERYWHERE. JUST A MATTER OF TIME
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by foleskay(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yes. He's mad. Why would you invade your brother,whom you both speak d same language and even look alike and share d same name..base on say they romancing with NATO?? Why not guard your border tightly,after all you're bigger than Ukraine far far,so why afraid of intimidation from Ukraine? Does invading ukraine nw stops it from joining NATO in d future? Infact i see Ukraine joining NATO or Eu even if both countries sign a peace deal,cos Russia has violated d minsk agreement.

Can russia dare invade other neighbors even smaller than Ukraine like Estonia,bulgaria and latvia. They dare not because theyre nato members.
So Mk Ukrainian defend their country till death.they're known to be strong and agile.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by kroger: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
All devilish people here in Nigeria are supporting evil putin, and d reason is, they all hate America as world powerful leader. Let china or Russia rule the world and see what humanity will be.

Exactly..

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
IS NOT WAR, THE PIX IS CLEARER NOW.BUT IT'S A SHOW OF FORCE BY RUSSIA MILITARY AGAINST UKRAINIAN MILITARY.
RUSSIA IS TRYING TO DOWNGRADE UKRAINE'S MILITARY SYSTEM.
This is still condemnable because putin is a mad attention seeker
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Comrade you are beginning to change tone oo.
Is it bcus the West have left Ukraine to fight alone �
The matter don dey tire me sef.
Ukraine can't do this alone oo let's say the truth.
It's like Kano pillars raising shoulders against Bayern Munich �
I still believe in Ukraine..
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Mangekyo: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
BritishNaija:
I'm very happy to hear that every Javalin short to Russian tanks was succefull.

Russia has been using their old tanks from the 70s to soak up the munitions of Ukraine. They've not deployed the T-90 MBT to the battle field yet.

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by alizma: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Speak for yourself, there are many Nigerians that are willing to die for the country in the event of external aggression.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.