Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv (57600 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by foleskay(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sanchez01:
According to him, 800 Russian soldiers were killed the day before and the defence minister confirmed it. Putin is all noise.
Lol. Why would 800 soldiers die within two days?? Na chemical weapon dem dey use fight?? I doubt d casualty is up to that. The conflict region has a very bad terrain
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by juman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fake bravery.
He already has plan how to escape.

One of those that destroyed their country.
Ukraine still remain as third world country because of person like him.
They said he was corrupt president.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Benjax4all: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mangekyo:
This is the same man that was cracking down on Russian minorities in Ukraine before zelensky took over. The same fool that banned the Russian language from Ukraine.
Putin should release all his arsenal on Ukraine no one gives a f**k. Foolish Ukrainians
then u are wat brainless turkey , let d types of thing that is happening in Ukraine, come to ur country,we u say diz rubbish.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Proudlyomonna: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I still believe in Ukraine..

You believe they can go all out against Russia?
Biko there are some motivation that is not good at all.

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by tonididdy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Putin should please extend his arm of friendship furthermore to these fools .

If Putin attacks these men, it will be scene as an attack on unarmed civilians because they have no training.

Please Putin embarassed
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I still stand by my word.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Mangekyo: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Benjax4all:
then u are wat brainless turkey , let d types of thing that is happening in Ukraine, come to ur country,we u say diz rubbish.
Stop mentioning me you monkey.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Sheggy13(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin
Pre-2015 Nigerians had the same spirit.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by baralatie(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
frog12:
dis one na just show. he wan become a comedian too. and the comedian president no dey MAD?? he go drag him country into conflict
The comedian Ukraine president literally dragged the nation into serious problem o
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by juman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia is defending themselves.
They have the God given right to do that.

America steps in ukraine was to annihilate russia.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Bouncin(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is very emotional. Imagine the little equipment they have to use and face Russian troops chai! I fear they might just die like rats.
God punish Putin for this aggression undecided
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by frog12: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
EU is just hypocrites. they allow for this WAR. dis people are real liars. look at them talk about sovereign dis dat. NOBODY talk for syria grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Some motivation like you get jazz for body to take collect rpg attack?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
I stand with Ukraine on this and I support them fight this fight to finish.

Russia is like second home for me but on this I'm standing with Ukrain that son of bitch called Putin will ends up like Milosevic las las.

How dare this bastard sadist invading a sovereign nation at 21st entry for doing no wrong. Putin will go down lass las.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin
NIGERIANS INJUSTICES TOWARDS SOME TRIBES WON!T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Elsueno: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is on another level..I believe Ukraine won't fall..
No matter how it goes Russia will never achieve it's evil motive...

Bros, are u an American? ur zeal to defend thier actions good or bad is outstanding cheesy . I just hope u ain't a blavk a#s nigga, cause to Ukraine, NATO, US & Russia we ain't worth shyt grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mangekyo:

Russia has been using their old tanks from the 70s to soak up the munitions of Ukraine. They've not deployed the T-90 MBT to the battle field yet.

The javalin is a deadly anti tank weapon and knows no tank.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
frog12:
EU is just hypocrites. they allow for this WAR. dis people are real liars. look at them talk about sovereign dis dat. NOBODY talk for syria grin
Actually the Eu through France and Germany met with Putin and gave him assurances.it was zelenski that started running his mouth and got Putin to go all out
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by ginggerxy: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

This is patriotism

If it was in Nigeria all present and former leaders would have left the country before the problem start.
Even our serving top millitary personnels would be no where to be found

Nobody hate Nigeria more than our leaders.
now everybody will want to fight, but if it's Nigeria the politicians will abandone the country for the masses the after the whole crisis they'll come back

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Proudlyomonna: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
baralatie:

Some motivation like you get jazz for body to take collect rpg attack?

Jazz see Rpg shout blood of Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
JooEeL:

That is because no one is truly a "Nigerian"
the hausas are NIGERIANS
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Iamnotfearyou: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can we see a video of him in battle actually shooting and taking fire too or is this another propaganda photoshoot to deceive innocent Ukranians to their deaths?
You are a coward
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by IgOga(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEemYjYRYsg

While we are here we have a report from our civil defense that in five minutes we will have a Russian bomb in the center of Kyiv. And we have a bomb shelter 100 meters from here.

"We in Ukraine are not standing in line for the bread, for the cash from the bank machine. We are standing in line for the weapons. We are standing in line to give our blood to our soldiers. And with this situation, we demonstrate a unique quality that we can stand against Russian aggression. We can stand against Russian occupation. We are united together with whole world."

Poroshenko, wearing a black jacket, stood among members of a Territorial Defense Forces battalion and little more than a mile from fighting. After saying the group had two machine guns, he took aim at Putin.

"He's just simply mad. He's just simply crazy," the former president said. "He's just simply evil to come here to kill Ukrainians.

"Putin declared a war not for Ukraine. Putin declared a war to the whole world, every single person who is watching right now. And I think this is also a war to President [Joe] Biden."

He also had a message for Putin.

"I think Putin never will catch Ukraine despite — no matter how many soldiers he kills, how many missiles he has, how many nuclear weapons he has," Poroshenko said. "We Ukrainian are free people with a great European future."

SOURCE

Reporter: How long do you think you can hold out?

Poroshenko: Forever

Petro Oleksiyovych Poroshenko is a Ukrainian businessman and politician who served as President of Ukraine from 2014 to 2019. Poroshenko served as the Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2009 to 2010, and as the Minister of Trade and Economic Development in 2012.

Surrounded by soldiers and special forces...baba wan return like Buhari
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Sanchez01: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
foleskay:

Lol. Why would 800 soldiers die within two days?? Na chemical weapon dem dey use fight?? I doubt d casualty is up to that. The conflict region has a very bad terrain
Don't know about that but if you listened to the video, you'd hear the former president say it.

Anyways, British troops just transported their gears, tanks and weapons to Estonia about an hour ago while Russia has also threatened Finland and Sweden just as they did Ukraine.

It is going to be a long war indeed.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Merseycider:
When your government has killed 14000 separatists in eastern Ukraine ,YOU ARE MAD, YOU ARE NOT CRAZY.

WHEN YOU SUPPORT AMERICA INVASION OF IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA , LIBYA AND ISRAEL ON PALESTINE,

IS YOUR TIME TO ENJOY WHAT YOU WISH FOR OTHERS

IS TURN BY TURN. E GO REACH EVERYWHERE. JUST A MATTER OF TIME
There were genuine reason for all that
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by MrSensor(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Guns will only kill foot soldiers, russia already made Ukraine ungovenorable, nothing is working in Ukraine at the moment and you are here deluding yourself with guns, trying to score cheap point.
putin is a dictator who doesn't want to free ukraine to enjoy europe
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by MrSensor(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sanchez01:
According to him, 800 Russian soldiers were killed the day before and the defence minister confirmed it. Putin is all noise.
its now more than that o
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by nijanigga: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cmanforall:
OK

Can our former presidents do this to defend Nigeria?
Or will they jet out ASAP?
Which Nigeria? Nigeria is fake
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by MrSensor(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hanks0000:
A mad warmonger
you mean uncle putin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is on another level..I believe Ukraine won't fall..
No matter how it goes Russia will never achieve it's evil motive...
e be like say I go stand by you. grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Winters23: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
All devilish people here in Nigeria are supporting evil putin, and d reason is, they all hate America as world powerful leader. Let china or Russia rule the world and see what humanity will be.

China is already pouring money in Africa than the West.

They're building railways, flyovers, highways, government infrastructures and mega manufacturing plants.

What have the West done for Africa apart from stealing artifacts and oil?

France is currently milking 14 African countries but that's fine by your kind because "they're the good guys"
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
frog12:
CAN U TELL US THE SYRIAN INVASION STORY ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.