Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv (57602 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
if you death sir , you deathd as a HERO 22 HERO lager lager for you sir
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Oppy2k2: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
If they give guns to Nigerians, they will first use it to settle scores with the police and members of the security outfit first before facing the real enemies.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Blackdisciple:

No they won't fall ...
kiss
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
are u sure grin
I assure you.. kiss
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Brownshoe: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
dangermouse:
All bullies are cowards including this present one.

Ukraine should fight back and resist all Russian occupational forces thrown at them.

The Afghans did it and so did Georgia.

They can do it!

# I stand with Ukraine
yes make them fight the fight once, the bully is too much
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
"Ukraine, don't join NATO"
Simple instruction. That was Putin allaying his fears
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
dangermouse:
All bullies are cowards including this present one.

Ukraine should fight back and resist all Russian occupational forces thrown at them.

The Afghans did it and so did Georgia.

They can do it!

# I stand with Ukraine
Putin is never seeking to occupy Russian. He just wanna disarm them first, so they wont invade them from NATO
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by planetx: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sanchez01:
According to him, 800 Russian soldiers were killed the day before and the defence minister confirmed it. Putin is all noise.
Propaganda, truth is the first casualty in war.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Czario: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
All devilish people here in Nigeria are supporting evil putin, and d reason is, they all hate America as world powerful leader. Let china or Russia rule the world and see what humanity will be.

They really have no clue, do they ?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Czario: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cmanforall:
OK

Can our former presidents do this to defend Nigeria?
Or will they jet out ASAP?

Bombardier

Gulfstream

Embraer...
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Adejuwonhis(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Boss we still have people who will put their life on the line too for Nigeria
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin

This is so true, But can you take a bullet for Nigeria? I will never dare because Nigeria is a useless country sorry to say ..
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Did he just said 800 Russian soldiers were killed this morning angry
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by zumbigbo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Where Shevchenko and Rebrov abeg?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by JohnSP99: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can we see a video of him in battle actually shooting and taking fire too or is this another propaganda photoshoot to deceive innocent Ukranians to their deaths?
you don't have sense, you think they are like you hypocrites nigerians
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by berryPee(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Buhari where art thou?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

This is patriotism

If it was in Nigeria all present and former leaders would have left the country before the problem start.
Even our serving top millitary personnels would be no where to be found

Nobody hate Nigeria more than our leaders.

Ojukwu and kanu the biafran goat comes to mind
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Htown64(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Speak for yourself coward.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by okoroemeka(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
those people are a single homogeneous tribe,speaking as one and reasoning as one, Nigeria is a mix of people with different reasoning,religion,culture, aspirations and language, the only thing that is similar with all the tribes in Nigeria is that we are black in colour,it is sad to say but a zoo comes to mind,I cannot see myself sacrificing my life for Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by StarGra: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
At least he came out,Unna own fit walk more to wear go Frontline
I call him by name..Buhari go fit do Wetin him do Olodo

Abi him go put toothpick for mouth...

DoggoneDogg:
Can we see a video of him in battle actually shooting and taking fire too or is this another propaganda photoshoot to deceive innocent Ukranians to their deaths?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by dawnomike(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
GGirll:

Lead by example dear and be on your way to sambisa for your dear country Nigeria.
If i lead, will you heed the clarion call and follow? grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by legba1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
You really dont have to look too far before identifying those in support of this criminal occupation
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by SamgoldBaba: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

This is patriotism

If it was in Nigeria all present and former leaders would have left the country before the problem start.

Wisdom; your name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by LIONSABRE(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
I believe Ukraine won't fall.. No matter how it goes Russia will never achieve it's evil motive.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by useni1: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
kroger:

Exactly..
If you know what is about to befall you in that bastard shiithole you will commit suicide. Nuclear Mushroom cloud coming soon
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by seunayantokun(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2022
Can Buhari and his supporters ever be this patriotic? No.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by bishop4life(m): 1:36am On Feb 26, 2022
JooEeL:

That is because no one is truly a "Nigerian"

The whole truth

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Emceekonami(m): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2022
A cow meat is called________
A Pig meat is called _______
A goat meat is called ______

We took this very simple question into the street and engage the students��. ��Without Google help can you answer this?? watch till the end����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_fp7an6a0
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by mhychophelha1(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Make I change the like from 419 to 420 jawe grin
Fasindo:
shocked

This is patriotism

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by GGirll: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:
If i lead, will you heed the clarion call and follow? grin

No way I can't die for this country grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by 99thEnemy(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
if you die sir , you died as a HERO

22 HERO lager beer for you sir

I want to be a Nigerian HERO.

Please show me the nearest beer parlor lemme go for my military drill.

Ndi Mmanya grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.