Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv (57588 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Benjax4all: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mangekyo:

Stop mentioning me you monkey.
why will I not mention u nonsense
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Mangekyo: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Victerica(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na so...

Putin self, go tire...

He was expecting USA and NATO to interfere but them surprise am...

Let's see, if Pluto will not destroy him
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Perfecttouchade: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Galant woman I see u
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by frog12: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
hah. you no know? USA get soldiers for the other 30 percent of syria. they invade syria.. israel dey bomb syria every time

Kelvin3476:
CAN U TELL US THE SYRIAN INVASION STORY ?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by tenpipsperday: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin

Ukraine is a united country while Nigeria is a group of opposing countries pretending to be one while making sure others don't move. That's the difference.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by dchamp234(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
If this man was a Nigerian, he would have picked his private jet and run to UK or any part of the world with his family and leave the rest to die, really wish I was born in Togo, it would have been better than this.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Slurity(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see many Ukrainians who love their country even to the point of death... This can not be said of we Nigerians grin
your opinion remains with you. The current government is the best we have ever hard even though I expected more than what he has done so far. That is my opinion too. I am sure he love Nigeria than you
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by iramure(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

This is patriotism

If it was in Nigeria all present and former leaders would have left the country before the problem start.
Even our serving top millitary personnels would be no where to be found

Nobody hate Nigeria more than our leaders.
not left out are our private jet owning pastors who would all of a sudden forget heavenly protection and flee

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Slurity(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
dchamp234:
If this man was a Nigerian, he would have picked his private jet and run to UK or any part of the world with his family and leave the rest to die, really wish I was born in Togo, it would have been better than this.
I am sure you will not even have access to internet say less a phone if you are from Togo. Ingrate people can never see reason to be grateful for what they have
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2022

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Eurolander: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEemYjYRYsg

While we are here we have a report from our civil defense that in five minutes we will have a Russian bomb in the center of Kyiv. And we have a bomb shelter 100 meters from here.

"We in Ukraine are not standing in line for the bread, for the cash from the bank machine. We are standing in line for the weapons. We are standing in line to give our blood to our soldiers. And with this situation, we demonstrate a unique quality that we can stand against Russian aggression. We can stand against Russian occupation. We are united together with whole world."

Poroshenko, wearing a black jacket, stood among members of a Territorial Defense Forces battalion and little more than a mile from fighting. After saying the group had two machine guns, he took aim at Putin.

"He's just simply mad. He's just simply crazy," the former president said. "He's just simply evil to come here to kill Ukrainians.

"Putin declared a war not for Ukraine. Putin declared a war to the whole world, every single person who is watching right now. And I think this is also a war to President [Joe] Biden."

He also had a message for Putin.

"I think Putin never will catch Ukraine despite — no matter how many soldiers he kills, how many missiles he has, how many nuclear weapons he has," Poroshenko said. "We Ukrainian are free people with a great European future."

SOURCE

Reporter: How long do you think you can hold out?

Poroshenko: Forever

Petro Oleksiyovych Poroshenko is a Ukrainian businessman and politician who served as President of Ukraine from 2014 to 2019. Poroshenko served as the Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2009 to 2010, and as the Minister of Trade and Economic Development in 2012.

This is what [b][/b] Afghanistans lacked. This is patriotism cool
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by GGirll: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:

Lead by example dear and be on your way to sambisa for your dear country Nigeria.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
All devilish people here in Nigeria are supporting evil putin, and d reason is, they all hate America as world powerful leader. Let china or Russia rule the world and see what humanity will be.

grin can it be worse than what it already is?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Mumusaphire: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Winters23:

China is already pouring money in Africa than the West.

They're building railways, flyovers, highways, government infrastructures and mega manufacturing plants.

What have the West done for Africa apart from stealing artifacts and oil?hmmmm. Are u sure? I pity u guys. Let china rule the world and see how slavery will be plenty.

France is currently milking 14 African countries but that's fine by your kind because "they're the good guys"
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by GGirll: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cmanforall:
OK

Can our former presidents do this to defend Nigeria?
Or will they jet out ASAP?

They would have jetted out with all available planes both commercial n private with their generation unborn

1 Like

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Kingspin(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Putin remain a madman for attacking innocent Ukrainians who never fire one shot to RUSSIAN.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by foleskay(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sanchez01:

Don't know about that but if you listened to the video, you'd hear the former president say it.

Anyways, British troops just transported their gears, tanks and weapons to Estonia about an hour ago while Russia has also threatened Finland and Sweden just as they did Ukraine.

It is going to be a long war indeed.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
BritishNaija:

When i say Javaline, please underline that word. Its not a just a US made missile, But deadly US advanced Ant Tank missile and its different from what you posted

They are so expensive to deploy you just do not know whether they are worth it.
Probably costs more than an average Russian tank per pop.
The best way to kill tanks on a massive scale remains from the air.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
e be like say I go stand by you. grin
We are gonna win this..
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by GreatAxeMan: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Your ignorant naivety is quite touching.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is on another level..I believe Ukraine won't fall..
No matter how it goes Russia will never achieve it's evil motive...
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Reference:

They are so expensive to deploy you just do not know whether they are worth it.
Probably costs more than an average Russian tank per pop.
The best way to kill tanks on a massive scale remains from the air.

Yep, but if you do not have the means, you go for javalin then
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
frog12:
hah. you no know? USA get soldiers for the other 30 percent of syria. they invade syria.. israel dey bomb syria every time

SO U HAVE BEEN TALKING FROM THEM "SAY" PERSPECTIVES
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by ibechris(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Flamees:
Na their matter
Nothing concern me
But at this point i can say all that Us and UK do is to sleep wake up and talk rubbish

Then u don't know much about international politics.
U don't fight people's war until Russians make a silly mistake by hitting a wrong target,then the real war will start.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
If you run away from your country because of war, you are a coward and will keep running for the rest of your life.
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by darediamond(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
All devilish people here in Nigeria are supporting evil putin, and d reason is, they all hate America as world powerful leader. Let china or Russia rule the world and see what humanity will be.
Yes there will be some level of Equality.

What is the benefit of democracy ur Britain and America as been forcing on nations around the world expecially in Africa?

Why did Abacha shut down I.M.F building during his reign and supported Mandela 's South Africa??

Putin appears to be wrong because many of you failed to take keen notes of the twisted history and the twisted web of confusions those War Mongers in USA and Britain as Brougth to the world.

The HIV Aids, Ebola, Lasa Fever, Covid 19 viruses etc. were cooked by these war Mongers scientists and using Africans as Lab Rat from day one and you are here condemning Putin and to some extent China.

May Putin Live Long!!!!
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Nnamdipapa(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can we see a video of him in battle actually shooting and taking fire too or is this another propaganda photoshoot to deceive innocent Ukranians to their deaths?

You think say na your typical Naina polithiefcian!
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by seyz91(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy
dawnomike:

Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by seyz91(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy
DoggoneDogg:
Can we see a video of him in battle actually shooting and taking fire too or is this another propaganda photoshoot to deceive innocent Ukranians to their deaths?
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We are gonna win this..
are u sure grin
Re: Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv by Blackdisciple(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is on another level..I believe Ukraine won't fall..
No matter how it goes Russia will never achieve it's evil motive...

No they won't fall ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.