Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. (4744 Views)

Am Finished: See What Masturbation Caused Me. (picture) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by zeeace(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
OP atleast try to attach a title to your fiction.
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Nicepoker(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
HIV and AIDS Dem are too dangerous fear them grin Op watch out for symptoms
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by bluefilm: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dozzywest:
Hello Nairalanders, I have been a strong opponent of the activities of unknown gunmen since they are now causing restlessness and insecurities everywhere, especially in Anambra State.

I recently met one beautiful undergraduate in one of the polytechnics in Anambra State from social media and we struck friendship through chatting and all that. Now yesterday afternoon I told her that I will be coming to visit her on campus which she agreed. After the day's work, I rushed home, freshened up and drove down to her school which is a few km from my place of abode.

Fast forward to 45 minutes later, I was already cruising around town with her friend and roommate after a heavy lunch in an eatery nearby. As we where driving and gisting, we came to a popular supermarket and notice a man on a trench coat wielding an AK 47 riffle with another man kneeling before him and possibly pleading for his life as it seems to us. It dawned on us that we have ran into the operations by some gunmen. I hit the gas pedal immediately and fled the scene, taking another longer route to drop the girls off in their lodge, when the other girl started saying that I should consider sleeping in their room tonight as it was risky for me to find my way that late evening.

I pinched myself and looked at my friend who was sitting beside me in the front seat but she objected to the idea at first. As I was negotiating a bend close to their lodge, we saw some people running in different directions only to find out that the unknown gunmen had gunned down a man just a stone throw to their hostel. Now we were all panicking as I drove faster to the lodge and packed, my friend reluctantly accepted to the idea of sleeping over after her friend repeatedly insisted about how dangerous it is for me to drive home.

Brothers, that was how I went inside their room sharply, after recounting the ugly events of the evening, I was served warm water and took my bath. Being they have only one bed, the other girl went to sleep on the floor after taking her bath and left me and my friend on the bed. Lights off and comfortably tucked in bed, that's when I realized that god, devil, Amadioha or whatever benevolent deity up there has really arranged for me to bleep some hot puna through the ignoble activities of unknown gunmen. As it was not planned beforehand, and no protection was at hand then, I jejely bleep skin to skin and made sure her soft moaning do not arouse or awake her friend lying on the floor. Silently I appreciated the gunmen for giving me this wonderful opportunity, but felt sudden remorse at the man that lost his life.

As from henceforth, your real name is now Badman Chukwuebuka. grin

1 Like

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Skin to skin is only way.
Toxicity of condom is real; google it and you will never use condom again.

HIV na hoax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by suffering: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mscheew, an ordinary one night stand is what I had to read an epistle for? Smh.
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by MediMedi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
So, what's the gain?
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Meteng: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane / A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.