Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence (22610 Views)

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Williamhill001: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Basheer22:

Go and ask your stupid mother you bastard since you won’t let SE be
If PDP doesn't zone it to the SE, what would the SE do?
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Basheer22: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Williamhill001:

I don't respond to Nyamiri slaves.
You served PDP for 20 years, and Atiku is still slapping your faces, no reaction from the entire Igboland. You're less than slaves.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Tzar(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
These greedy egotistical old men are so incorrigible in their arrogance and thirst for power!
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by darenzoworld: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
There is nothing like Hausa/fulani....Hausa is different from fulani,they are different tribe...
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by danot1030: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Movic1:
So the ticket is not going to SE? Pdp are something else if they didn't zone it to SE

No na, PDP already specified their agenda for the South East and that is to give the IPOB amnesty just as they gave Niger Delta militants and the South East people are satisfied with the offer.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Funny old man
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by olatuns2017: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
jerseyboy:

https://gazettengr.com/i-have-never-failed-to-get-pdp-ticket-i-will-get-it-this-time-too-atiku/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNmFLxsWwY

One of the greatest assets of TINUBU is his ability to read situation and judge perfectly.

He started his consultations when others thought it was too early

but

see INEC Timetable today, those who shout too early yesterday have become too late today.

We need the foresight of JAGABAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by richie240: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
....what an insult. And they kept quiet.
My problem is not even their 22 years servitude to PDP o (na dr choice be tjat), but their effontry and self entitlement in demanding from APC (a party their majority have never hidden their disdain for ) for their 'right'.

More like working in uba for 22 years and (for lack of a better word) psychotically demanding ur pension from first bank........and without shame at that.

Who nor fear dem don die already!
cool

danot1030:

No na, PDP already specified their agenda for the South East and that is to give the IPOB amnesty just as they gave Niger Delta militants and the South East people are satisfied with the offer.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BoBiafra(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Basheer22:

I don't respond to Nyamiri slaves.
You served PDP for 20 years, and Atiku is still slapping your faces, no reaction from the entire Igboland. You're less than slaves.

Which region was conquered by the Fulanis?
Which region of Nigeria worship the gods of there conqueror s ?
Which region govern only 4 out of 19 states in there region;majority fully controlled by the Fulanis ?
Which region practice sharia law?
Which region no longer practice there own indigenous religion or ruled by there own indigenous kings and queens but ruled by the foreigners Emirs ?
Igbo ewe eze ;it took the Europeans 30 years to control power in igboland ;but 9 months to run the entire northern region over.
Which region have a terrorists flags hoisted?
Pay taxes to the terrorists
Yall are conquered region;a slave to the foreign caliphate;the virus (Fulanis) came via the northerners and its affecting us all.
You are slave in your region;you come online dey make mouth. Almajiri like you,who gave you phone grin
No wonder yall are described like this;; grin
"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by lereinter(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Honor10:
He is so confident in his dollars.

PDP party where they buy up every aspirants.

PDP never again in Nigeria.

And No to Hausa-Fulani in 2023.

Jester
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by lereinter(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
Atiku only comes out of his hibernation when it’s election season.

It’s his audaciousness for me!

What do you expect from him
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by lereinter(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
This corrupt politician again
Go and rest your time don pass. I don't even know between you and Tinubu who's even more desperate to loot us dry. We need fresh and able guys to lead us this time.

Make all of una getat

Example of fresh able guys
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by adekolaelect(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cantonese:
Mark it all today:

If APC does not collapse completely in the coming months, President Buhari will return power to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
oga this thread is for Atiku and pdp .stop diverting attentions from genetic Slaves Igbos has become to pdp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Tomilola360: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
when Igbo ppl go launch new party abeg?

grin grin grin grin grin

SE WILL CONTINUE TO BE SLAVES IN PDP

the man dat shocks their mouths with dollars has spoken cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by lereinter(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Atiku has been in the politics since his youth age. His foray has led him building bridges in the nook and cranny across Nigeria with formidable structures to succeed politically.

He was once a youth like Me & You

He didn't ask his elders to step down for him

rather he joins the struggle. His consistency/endurance made him who he is today and he is close to fulfilling his dream of becoming Nigeria's President.

Atiku should be seen as an inspiration to the youth who wants to succeed politically

Credit

Abdul Aziz Nabil

Atikukawai
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Tomilola360: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga this thread is for Atiku and pdp .stop diverting attentions from genetic Slaves Igbos has become to pdp.

iz nt gud ooo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Sheggy13(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Movic1:
So the ticket is not going to SE? Pdp are something else if they didn't zone it to SE
People of the SE don't care if they don't get the ticket of PDP they are loyal to. It's the ticket of APC, a party they've called all sort of derogatory names that they are interested in so they can reap where they didn't sow. That's why you see them insulting the likes of Tinubu day and night,who they see as a threat to actualizing their phantom dream.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by soojar(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
This corrupt politician again
Go and rest your time don pass. I don't even know between you and Tinubu who's even more desperate to loot us dry. We need fresh and able guys to lead us this time.

Make all of una getat
The old man has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged you 'youth' to contest, after all its a democracy

You people will follow band wagon to rant online but election time you will either not go to the polling booth (that's if you even have pvc) or you will still vote for the same Atiku after collecting coins from his reps

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Adabestseason(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
His Excellency is a hardworking man was in charge of bureau of public enterprise when he was the vice president,he so much believed in privatization especially the Nigerian Port Authority(Onne port) because privatization promote efficiency like collecting cabotage in dollars and pay your country in local currency.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by 77up(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
Atiku only comes out of his hibernation when it’s election season.

It’s his audaciousness for me!

Is that his fault? Let's blame the idiots screaming Atiku is cumming on every election era

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Yes, getting the party's ticket isn't a big deal.

Just have sufficient dollars for the Pdpeeg delegates, gbam, you are good to go.

With false hope from online ipob pigs, you were always pushed to open your vault and roll out out the hard currency. That is why you left apc for Pdpeeg and before the spelling of PIG, you held the ticket.

The problem was then the electorates who have their own choice. Unfortunately, 5% wasn't sufficient.

Same line you are still threading and same ipob pigs have started cheering you up. You forgot ipob pigs support always spell doom.

Athifku, cast your vote for the jagaban, forget ipob pigs.
This one is slaving about.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Yemi4luv: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What was he meant to do?

Ask yourself
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Basheer22:
Hmmn. He is rubbing it in faces of the perennial PDP slaves.

That's what happens when you have money and you are confident of what it can do when properly deployed. Atiku knows that PDP delegates worship money and the highest bidder will always get the ticket.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by SmartMen: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Just have sufficient dollars for the Pdpeeg delegates, gbam, you are good to go.

With false hope from online ipob pigs, you were always pushed to open your vault and roll out out the hard currency. That is why you left apc for Pdpeeg and before the spelling of PIG, you held the ticket.

The problem was then the electorates who have their own choice. Unfortunately, 5% wasn't sufficient.

Same line you are still threading and same ipob pigs have started cheering you up. You forgot ipob pigs support always spell doom.

FYI, he went to the east and Ohaneze rejected his offer.

It is your tribe and entire lineage that are pigs, swines, goat, and animals
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by SmartMen: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
maasoap:

That's what happens when you have money and you are confident of what it can do when properly deployed. Atiku knows that PDP delegates worship money and the highest bidder will always get the ticket.
na APC no worship money... allow Atiku talk. HE WILL BE REJECTED WITH HIS DOLLARS. This is the time of South.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Alexis11: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Googledotcom:
I am from the South and will vote for Atiku

Nobody cares... If you like come from sambisa forest.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by ambale(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
It is painful that our leaders have chosen to ridicule the youths of this country by sidelining them in decision making

And later we complain of decay of the next gen, it would always happen so far the society dejects them.

What happened to even appointing a very young VP if you old lots don't want to leave the scene, at least it will bring some sense of hope.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by charlesditro: 1:55am On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I imagined that God made a mistake creating a person as irritating as you think, then I thought to myself that he intentionally made you this way, a bad example for others to learn from. The only people I pity are the little ones you piss out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Addresses Lagosians On Saturday's Governorship Election / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / Oshiomhole Dismisses Members Of R-APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.