Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence (22777 Views)

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Father4all: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Honor10:
He is so confident in his dollars.

PDP party where they buy up every aspirants.

PDP never again in Nigeria.

And No to Hausa-Fulani in 2023.

yes to Tinubu the bed wetter abi? You are joking
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by eeetuk(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
“Let the youth compete now. It is democracy. Let them compete for it,” Mr Atiku said, challenging youths who feel he his too old to be president."

I agree 100% with Vice President Atiku as stated above! That is because election is a contest of ideas. Both young and old Nigerians should enter the presidential race to tell voters what they will do if elected. Any contestant who is good enough to persuade more voters to his or her camp will get the ticket to represent the party of their choice.

The issue of qualification for elected office in Nigeria has been settled by the 1999 constitution. So, Atiku Abubakar should contest upcoming presidential election, either as an independent candidate or within the platform of existing political party in Nigeria, full stop
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dis wan still get maut. Na ontop primary election you dey flex muscle. No worry, dis time he go choke

T O DARLING
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Franking: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Getting the ticket isn't enough. U have failed and now the south will give it a shot.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by yomi531(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Say no to Atiku and other northern candidates come 2023
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by emmy4life02(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Yes, getting the party's ticket isn't a big deal.

Just have sufficient dollars for the Pdpeeg delegates, gbam, you are good to go.

With false hope from online ipob pigs, you were always pushed to open your vault and roll out out the hard currency. That is why you left apc for Pdpeeg and before the spelling of PIG, you held the ticket.

The problem was then the electorates who have their own choice. Unfortunately, 5% wasn't sufficient.

Same line you are still threading and same ipob pigs have started cheering you up. You forgot ipob pigs support always spell doom.

Athifku, cast your vote for the jagaban, forget ipob pigs.
Sectional is nairaland biggest problem.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Loris576(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Engrpatpeters(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
For evening codes pls click to enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZ7xBK47iU
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by PENNYSWAP: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
abobote:
Wike should stop caging PDP, and allow Atiku to fly. We want a strong presidential election, and Atiku is the only match to Tinubu in PDP

seconded
Only atiku can beat tinubu hands down

Why because the north will vote for an atiku than a Yoruba man with a northern Christian VP

Let atiku get soludo for running mate or

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by TheGift: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
No! But you have always failed to convert the ticket to a Win, so, please go. Go away with your baggage, Sir.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by zelnababa(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ohaneze Ndigbo will not talk now, The pdp they have been worshipping since 1999 is going to give their presidential ticket to Fulani man, Na Asiwaju be una problems

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by HRMK: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
ATIKU AND HIS MARABOUTS!NAWA!!
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Indispensable85(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.... wahala
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Damian10(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Looking at the probable presidential aspirants makes me fear for the future but in God we trust.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BoBiafra(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Yes, getting the party's ticket isn't a big deal.

Just have sufficient dollars for the Pdpeeg delegates, gbam, you are good to go.

With false hope from online ipob pigs, you were always pushed to open your vault and roll out out the hard currency. That is why you left apc for Pdpeeg and before the spelling of PIG, you held the ticket.

The problem was then the electorates who have their own choice. Unfortunately, 5% wasn't sufficient.

Same line you are still threading and same ipob pigs have started cheering you up. You forgot ipob pigs support always spell doom.

Athifku, cast your vote for the jagaban, forget ipob pigs.

Indigenous people's of Biafra ,you call pigs ,have been in existence ;uniting the entire gulf of Biafra since 1600 AD; before your Liegeria came to existence ;forced in disunity by the British; for trade and exploitation.
Liegeria agreement on turn by turn ;rotational presidency. ; the return of democracy in 1999 ,cannot be overstated; now that its the southeasters; time to rule. Every idiot; and regions have thrown out the amicable turn by turn portfolios; to shift the goal goalposts;because yall dont like justice and fairness;once its the Igbos yall become irrational.

I thank God for people like; the late Kaduna state governor;we keep losing good rational men in Nigeria
The former governor of the old Kaduna State, Balarabe Musa, has proposed that the south-east region should produce the next president come 2023.

He explained that this was necessary to ensure equity, justice, and fairness among Nigerians and in the interest of the country in general.

Balarabe believes zoning the next presidency to the region will not only give the Igbos a sense of belonging in Nigeria but will also promote national unity and cohesion.

He suggested that when President Muhammad Buhari completes his term in 2023, it should be the turn of the south-east to produce the next president, irrespective of which political party it would come from.

According to the former governor, since the North, South-West and South-South have all had a shot at the presidency, it will be morally wrong if any of the zones contest the presidency in 2023 against the South-East that has not tasted power since the return to democracy in 1999.

He also stated that it would be selfish and unfair for any Northerner to aspire for the presidency after President Buhari completes his eight-year tenure.

Balarabe, however, decried that despite staying in power for too long, the North has remained the most underdeveloped region in the country.

He, therefore, urged political parties to consider picking their presidential candidates from the south-east in 2023.

The former governor warned that ruling the region out of presidency is capable of causing political unrest in the country.

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Soffyh(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
This corrupt politician again
Go and rest your time don pass. I don't even know between you and Tinubu who's even more desperate to loot us dry. We need fresh and able guys to lead us this time.

Make all of una getat
I concur but will rather go with Tinubu than enter fulani trap again

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by LeoDeKing: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
BoBiafra:

Indigenous people's of Biafra ,you call pigs ,have been in existence ;uniting the entire gulf of Biafra since 1600 AD; before your Liegeria came to existence ;forced in disunity by the British; for trade and exploitation.
Liegeria agreement on turn by turn ;rotational presidency. ; the return of democracy in 1999 ,cannot be overstated; now that its the southeasters; time to rule. Every idiot; and regions have thrown out the amicable turn by turn portfolios; to shift the goal goalposts;because yall dont like justice and fairness;once its the Igbos yall become irrational.

I thank God for people like; the late Kaduna state governor;we keep losing good rational men in Nigeria
The former governor of the old Kaduna State, Balarabe Musa, has proposed that the south-east region should produce the next president come 2023.

He explained that this was necessary to ensure equity, justice, and fairness among Nigerians and in the interest of the country in general.

Balarabe believes zoning the next presidency to the region will not only give the Igbos a sense of belonging in Nigeria but will also promote national unity and cohesion.

He suggested that when President Muhammad Buhari completes his term in 2023, it should be the turn of the south-east to produce the next president, irrespective of which political party it would come from.

According to the former governor, since the North, South-West and South-South have all had a shot at the presidency, it will be morally wrong if any of the zones contest the presidency in 2023 against the South-East that has not tasted power since the return to democracy in 1999.

He also stated that it would be selfish and unfair for any Northerner to aspire for the presidency after President Buhari completes his eight-year tenure.

Balarabe, however, decried that despite staying in power for too long, the North has remained the most underdeveloped region in the country.

He, therefore, urged political parties to consider picking their presidential candidates from the south-east in 2023.

The former governor warned that ruling the region out of presidency is capable of causing political unrest in the country.
[/s]
What makes you think I have time to read Wikipedia junks?
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by ogundeleai(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cantonese:
Mark it all today:

If APC does not collapse completely in the coming months, President Buhari will return power to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
.. Under Atiku and PDP thread - rubbish

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Googledotcom: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
I am from the South and will vote for Atiku
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BoBiafra(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
What makes you think I have time to read Wikipedia junks?

Mr.Bokoharam (book is a haram/forbidden)
Ignorant noise maker; empty vessels ;they say;makes the loudest noise.

You are nothing;
but an uneducated man,uninformed,filled with myopic views; and hatred,unemployable, you cant read ,then; dont make irrelevant comments;people like you reminds me of Malcolm X ;when he said;;;;

Malcolm X once said, “if you want to hide something from black people, put it in a book.”
There’s this stigma that black people and even young people don’t read, so when I launched my Mentorship Group this year it was important for me that I formed a Book Club inside of the group to expose my Mentee’s to knowledge that many people would think isn’t for us. See when I was in my darkest times, it’s books that gave me hope, a plan of action, and a specific strategy to set in place to pick myself up. They are there when you can’t afford coaching, thousands of dollars on college or higher education and maybe you can’t make it to the fancy seminar but you can READ ! The answers are all there.

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Stevenson20: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Soffyh:
I concur but will rather go with Tinubu than enter fulani trap again

Power is coming down south. Fulani is a No No

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by LeoDeKing: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
BoBiafra:

Mr.Bokoharam (book is a haram/forbidden)
Ignorant noise maker; empty vessels ;they say;makes the loudest noise.

You are nothing;
but an uneducated man,uninformed,filled with myopic views; and hatred,unemployable, you cant read ,then; dont make irrelevant comments;people like you reminds me of Malcolm X ;when he said;;;;

Malcolm X once said, “if you want to hide something from black people, put it in a book.”
There’s this stigma that black people and even young people don’t read, so when I launched my Mentorship Group this year it was important for me that I formed a Book Club inside of the group to expose my Mentee’s to knowledge that many people would think isn’t for us. See when I was in my darkest times, it’s books that gave me hope, a plan of action, and a specific strategy to set in place to pick myself up. They are there when you can’t afford coaching, thousands of dollars on college or higher education and maybe you can’t make it to the fancy seminar but you can READ ! The answers are all there.

[/s]
Okay, use your education, wealth, knowledge and civilisation to develop your east and get the heck outta my mention.

I don't have time for tales by moonlight junks.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Amah70: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Because you know that the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers is on your favour.

Let's see how this false democracy in a forced country pans out.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Pabloma: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Movic1:
So the ticket is not going to SE? Pdp are something else if they didn't zone it to SE
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by tnerro1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aboki mumu, you will fail this time and if you get it you will still fail again

South 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BoBiafra(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Okay, use your education, wealth, knowledge and civilisation to develop your east and get the heck outta my mention.

I don't have time for 5ales by moonlight junks.

Igbo people are not only indigenous in the eastern region of Nigeria; they are indigenous in 11 states of Nigeria ;Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Benue, Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Kogi and Rivers State.
Large ethnic Igbo populations are indigenous in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial Guinea.
You want to check out my developmental networks in Igboland ; then check out my hospitals ; enough said; its Igbos turn to rule Nigeria; that was the arrangement.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by LeoDeKing: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
BoBiafra:

Igbo people are not only indigenous in the eastern region of Nigeria; they are indigenous in 11 states of Nigeria ;Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Benue, Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Kogi and Rivers State.
Large ethnic Igbo populations are indigenous in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial Guinea.
You want to check out my developmental networks in Igboland ; then check out my hospitals ; enough said; its Igbos turn to rule Nigeria; that was the arrangement.
[/s]
What makes you think I'm interested in your history? Take it outta my mention.

Keep typing nonsense thinking I have time reading trash.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BoBiafra(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
What makes you think I'm interested in your history? Take it outta my mention.

Stop talking about us ; ( Ndigbo)
Learn ;how to talk to us; learn about us; and understand us; ( Ndigbo) .
Thanks.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by LeoDeKing: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
BoBiafra:

Stop talking about us ( Ndigbo)
Learn how to talk to us; learn about us and understand us ( Ndigbo) .
Thanks.
[/s]
Getat

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BoBiafra(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Getat

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Writes Aisha Yesufu An Open Letter / Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.