Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence (22611 Views)

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Polchiz(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
now I understand Southeast predicament, they know there are lion in PDP, na only APC them fit dey call names from ewedu party to alimajiri party among others, meanwhile the alimajiri party is their only hope to have a taste of contest in primary where their Jew party will be run by a Fulani Muslim

I don't envy southeast politically right now, the shouting of Tinubu in all social media would have push this Atiku to isolation mode

2023 nothing for southeast like I said before meanwhile there is room for them to contest under APC, anyway they want Atiku to win as they believe he's the only one that can defeat Tinubu, talking about political inferiority, a slave eulogizing his master

what a tribe!

Has APC zoned presidency to SW?

Why are bothered about SE?
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Truthisunique2: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

One of the greatest assets of TINUBU is his ability to read situation and judge perfectly.

He started his consultations when others thought it was too early

but

see INEC Timetable today, those who shout too early yesterday have become too late today.

We need the foresight of JAGABAN
lol, inec timetable says campaign start September

Tinubu is clueless

Inec timetable says presidential flagbearers should be submitted to it at June 3

Meaning since APC convention is March 26 Na around April for be the earliest time for Tinubu to jump into the race and still have the whole of may to make "consultation"

So far, his consultation have all been to beg monarchs to prevail on his party which is failing

He revealed his ambition too early and all he got for it was series of embarrassment and defending goofs, APC started modifying early enough to counter all the script he was bringing

E for fit catch APC unaware by may since they wouldn't be able to postpone inec deadline

Tinubu Na learner
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by olatuns2017: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Tinubu is clueless

Inec timetable says presidential flagbearers should be submitted to it at June 3

Meaning since APC convention is March 26 Na around April for be the earliest time for Tinubu to jump into the race and still have the whole of may to make "consultation"

So far, his consultation have all been to beg monarchs to prevail on his party which is failing

He revealed his ambition too early and all he got for it was series of embarrassment and defending goofs, APC started modifying early enough to counter all the script he was bringing

E for fit catch APC unaware by may since they wouldn't be able to postpone inec deadline

Tinubu Na learner

Unfortunately

You need lesson teachers

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Truthisunique2: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

Unfortunately

You need lesson teachers
Na you need am badly

Tinubu early entrance backfired big time, he has spent more time addressing his errors than moving forward which is very bad

And this frustration is why arrogance has started coming in which is double bad and sends wrong signal

It was him by himself that said they always object when it's Yoruba turn to be president, you can cry all you want but from an unbiased position

If he had waited for inec to release its final timetable he could have put APC in a tight spot by declaring around may, that way APC would be forced to still hold event in May and not adjust much

Tinubu is senile and greed is controlling him, this was how he propelled oshomole to fight obaseki because he did it with ambode

It was that his usual miscalculation that brought down oshomole and took all the cards and power from ACN group
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Gaabasky: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2022
SE candidate must emerge from PDP. Atiku no no this time around. Enough of Northerners. It's SE turn
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2022
True talk. Atiku knows how to romance ibos. Lol. They are his ticket to the race. Lol. Those who know...sabi am well. grin
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2022
SmartMen:
na APC no worship money... allow Atiku talk. HE WILL BE REJECTED WITH HIS DOLLARS. This is the time of South.

The Southern delegates that will abandon their own candidates be it Saraki or Obi when they see Atiku's dollars just like last time. Lol
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by opribo(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2022
One of his wives just recently divorced him, in short we dont need any of these politicians in that age bracket.

Go and rest.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Honor10: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na you need am badly

Tinubu early entrance backfired big time, he has spent more time addressing his errors than moving forward which is very bad

And this frustration is why arrogance has started coming in which is double bad and sends wrong signal

It was him by himself that said they always object when it's Yoruba turn to be president, you can cry all you want but from an unbiased position

If he had waited for inec to release its final timetable he could have put APC in a tight spot by declaring around may, that way APC would be forced to still hold event in May and not adjust much

Tinubu is senile and greed is controlling him, this was how he propelled oshomole to fight obaseki because he did it with ambode

It was that his usual miscalculation that brought down oshomole and took all the cards and power from ACN group

You are obsessed with Yoruba, Tinubu and Southwest. You will learn the hard way, like those before you. Continue

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Truthisunique2: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Honor10:

You are obsessed with Yoruba, Tinubu and Southwest. You will learn the hard way, like those before you. Continue
Tinubu is learning already

I don't care what Yoruba do to themselves in Lagos or how Tinubu rules them as slaves

But if you turn attention to national president I would criticize your coward ass, if you can't stand in the kitchen you run

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by SmartMen: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
maasoap:

The Southern delegates that will abandon their own candidates be it Saraki or Obi when they see Atiku's dollars just like last time. Lol
no... Last time and now aren't same. They wanted to use him to remove Buhari.

But now, Buhari has ruled and has used up. NORTHERN slot. So it's time for South.

ALLOW Atiku walk around. He has been to the East and was rejected. Wike does not like him. OBJ is irrelevant politically as we have seen.

Don't worry, you will remember someone told you this. Let's wait
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Polchiz:

Has APC zoned presidency to SW?

Why are bothered about SE?

southeast are politically handicapped, their politics is isolated, no party will risk them on the ballot paper
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Googledotcom: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Nobody cares... If you like come from sambisa forest.
And you took time to quote me. Yeye dey smell.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by olatuns2017: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Tinubu is clueless

Tinubu Na learner

Ngor-Okpala By Election

APC - 9,248. PDP - 7,071

APC wins in Imo State

Go back to class

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Truthisunique2: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

Ngor-Okpala By Election

APC - 9,248. PDP - 7,071

APC wins in Imo State

Go back to class
I am happy with the new gains of APC in the south east south south

More impetus why presidency must come to us

Ondo was almost 50 50 more reason why president won't go to west because they would always split votes
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by olatuns2017: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am happy with the new gains of APC in the south east south south

More impetus why presidency must come to us

Ondo was almost 50 50 more reason why president won't go to west because they would always split votes

Where u c 50 50?

Be honest to yourself
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Truthisunique2: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

Where u c 50 50?

Be honest to yourself
APC won Ondo with a sitting APC governor by 1k+ votes

Uzodinma and Ayade won with more than that margin in APC hostile zones

APC have more reason to convince south west why it has concluded presidency won't go to them

After all we can get our guaranteed 30% from south west, and get more votes from south south south east if we zone to them
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Honor10: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu is learning already

I don't care what Yoruba do to themselves in Lagos or how Tinubu rules them as slaves

But if you turn attention to national president I would criticize your coward ass, if you can't stand in the kitchen you run

You will hang the picture of Tinubu on your office wall in 2023. Your irrelevant and 5% noise end on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by olatuns2017: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
APC won Ondo with a sitting APC governor by 1k+ votes

Uzodinma and Ayade won with more than that margin in APC hostile zones

APC have more reason to convince south west why it has concluded presidency won't go to them

After all we can get our guaranteed 30% from south west, and get more votes from south south south east if we zone to them

Smiles
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Laideabdulahi: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Yes, getting the party's ticket isn't a big deal.

Just have sufficient dollars for the Pdpeeg delegates, gbam, you are good to go.

With false hope from online ipob pigs, you were always pushed to open your vault and roll out out the hard currency. That is why you left apc for Pdpeeg and before the spelling of PIG, you held the ticket.

The problem was then the electorates who have their own choice. Unfortunately, 5% wasn't sufficient.

Same line you are still threading and same ipob pigs have started cheering you up. You forgot ipob pigs support always spell doom.

Athifku, cast your vote for the jagaban, forget ipob pigs.

I hope you ll ccome out and vote for the ApC that day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Dismisses Members Of R-APC / Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa / Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.