Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence (22605 Views)

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by olaboy33(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by AshiwajuFoward: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wike, wetin you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by superCleanworks(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
You just have to be president by fire by force abi.

When someone is toooooo eager to enter any place at all then it is about what he/she stands to gain. Nothing else

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Soukiss(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
If na this man pdp go use .then pdp are loser

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by alizma: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Only very few people know this man true color, should Atiku by any means becomes president, una go hear am.

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by eedriyz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Not too young to what? In the mud grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Latakia(f): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Everlasting PDP Presidential Candidate. He knows how to get PDP Presidential Ticket anytime any day. He will go to the east first and use his dollars to buy their delegates.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by abobote: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Movic1:
So the ticket is not going to SE? Pdp are something else if they didn't zone it to SE
Wrestling power from the opposition party is Paramount now, and even though I'm from South East, I don't think South East can help PDP achieve that now. Is not about giving ticket, but having a strong contest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BJanta: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
jerseyboy:

https://gazettengr.com/i-have-never-failed-to-get-pdp-ticket-i-will-get-it-this-time-too-atiku/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNmFLxsWwY

You've never realy failed to get the ticket, but you've always really failed to clinch the trophy. So once you get the ticket, you must surely know the usual electoral failure that always accompanies it is on the flip side. So ,there's really nothing for you to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by buckeyemedia: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Yemi4luv:
This man should go and sit down when you are vice president for 8years what did he do.
What was he meant to do?
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Oxglobal: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ekperima
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Dialpad: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let him that thinketh he stands take heed lest he fall.... his money may disappoint him this time

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Mooh247: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
cheesy

Serial losser... Oga Atiku nothing for you

1 Like

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by FreeStuffsNG: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gut!!HE Atiku will get the PDP ticket again.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu can match and stop him from getting into Aso Rock wink
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by ArewaNorth: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Honor10:
He is so confident in his dollars.

PDP party where they buy up every aspirants.

PDP never again in Nigeria.

And No to Hausa-Fulani in 2023.

If u think it'll work the way u just wrote then u may likely set back the support Southern Presidency is getting from North.

This is needless!

5 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
You did.

You've failed to get the ticket in APC and PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by onikoyikosoko: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
Atiku only comes out of his hibernation when it’s election season.

It’s his audaciousness for me!

Just like jimi agbaje

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BJanta: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
jerseyboy:

https://gazettengr.com/i-have-never-failed-to-get-pdp-ticket-i-will-get-it-this-time-too-atiku/

You've never realy failed to get the ticket, but you've always really failed to clinch the trophy. So once you get the ticket, you must surely know the usual electoral failure that always accompanies it is on the flip side. So ,there's really nothing for you to worry about because you'll always be around to get the ticket and lose the trophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Krismas(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
jerseyboy:

cool The only way Atiku can be president 2023 is for the court to uphold his 2019 victory stolen from him by the impostors at the corridor of power. This scenario must be resisted by the south. Its d only way the north can succeed the north
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by liftedud(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
No sir, you haven't failed in getting the PDP ticket and loosing in the main Election.

We know you will get it again and loose.

Thank you sir

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by onikoyikosoko: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Savagee4l(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Basheer22: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
abobote:

Wrestling power from the opposition party is Paramount now, and even though I'm from South East, I don't think South East can help PDP achieve that now. Is not about giving ticket, but having a strong contest

PDP slave. The SE is politically worthless and it's funny you're just realising that.

4 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
now I understand Southeast predicament, they know there are lion in PDP, na only APC them fit dey call names from ewedu party to alimajiri party among others, meanwhile the alimajiri party is their only hope to have a taste of contest in primary where their Jew party will be run by a Fulani Muslim

I don't envy southeast politically right now, the shouting of Tinubu in all social media would have push this Atiku to isolation mode

2023 nothing for southeast like I said before meanwhile there is room for them to contest under APC, anyway they want Atiku to win as they believe he's the only one that can defeat Tinubu, talking about political inferiority, a slave eulogizing his master

what a tribe!

14 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by slimghost(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Foolish man. Your dollar will fail this time
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by seunayantokun(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
If he gets it, pdp is dead on arrival in the coming presidential election.
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by abysirius(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
[b][/b]
abobote:
Wike should stop caging PDP, and allow Atiku to fly. We want a strong presidential election, and Atiku is the only match to Tinubu in PDP
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by hibeebeeking: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
You get money now. Them go follow follow you shop am. Ask yourself,have you won a presidential election?
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by doctokwus: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
It's only a foolish party that would give it's ticket to any Northerner and it's only a s tupid person that would either vote or wish another Northerner takes over from Buhari's after his disastrous 8years.
Atiku lost the chance to govern when he lost to Buhari in 2019 by hook or crook.
He should rest because it's either a Southerner from ANY party THAN a Northerner from ANY party.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) / Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him / ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.