Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics (9199 Views)

Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by majamajic(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Escabado:

Lol which head office u dey talk . You mean there house abi there brotel ? Are they brotel in Lekki ?

Yes na , I know like 5 brothels in lekki . Their home or brothel is head office . Though am not living in the island
Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by Oturatetuala(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Imagine one telling me to pay her 150k for just one shot. I no fo for ur pu**y
Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by Kingsmm55: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
In reality women are the ones who supposed to pay for sex not men but men allowed women to undermine the sexual prowess and tenacity bestowed on them by God. What I mean is that women enjoy sex with less energy expendable than men....men spent much energy with less enjoyment....

2 Likes

Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by Kingsmm55: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
At university days I had an experience which stick till this day....there was a day I was having sex with a lady from law faculty after their dinner party..at a stay I became bored and voluntarily withdrew my rod....this Lady was on her knees pleading with me to continue.. I declined.... She pleaded with me for almost two hours while I held my ground....after the ordeal I realized that women are really in need of sex than men but the problems with men is that men are too forward and forthcoming devoid of pretence while women are the opposite..... If men could hold their ground when it comes to sex and pretend like women... Women must surely pay men for sex...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by 2braithe: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
odinson1:

The way you hate men this much,i can only feel Pity for the Sons you will later have in the future.

Na lesbian na why.

1 Like

Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by Escabado: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
majamajic:

Yes na , I know like 5 brothels in lekki . Their home or brothel is head office . Though am not living in the island

So na those brotel girls dey dress up for night , enter club come dey call 30k one night . Does men really pay them this money ?
Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by Trustwallet(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OGA no 2much capping..

ENTER ASHAWOO house NACK wit 5h or 1k..

I de BLA WEED now, in the EVENING I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

Na to use EYES find 1 small ASHAWOO BANI wey get standing BOBZ...

WTF MAN!
U're gone for good! grin

2 Likes

Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by kwaso2: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Respectively, I think you don't have much money. Instinctually, 96% of men will fling around women when they are rich, very rich.

30k is even for low class girls. Some don't even collect anything less than 100k and above.

I feel when you become rich ur perception will change.
BTW, I hate paid sex of any guise. For young men, SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE BRINGS DISFAVOR
Re: This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics by majamajic(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Escabado:

So na those brotel girls dey dress up for night , enter club come dey call 30k one night . Does men really pay them this money ?

Yes , they pay . If u hit 1m , what's 30k to give a girl ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? / Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.