Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (15350 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you think the combat has reached all the areas in Ukraine shey? cheesy
Well i've told you what really matters to me, it's not their nationality but lives! smiley

Of course, the truth doesn’t matter. You’re a Jehovah Witness after all.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Typical of an atheist!
So it's points you're after when i am talking about lives! cheesy

I’m not an atheist because It’s not about belief or unbelief. Your god is nonsense.

Definition of point:
an argument or idea put forward by a person in discussion.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Chale.

I am just trying to understand how he humiliated me oo.

Is that too much to ask?

The matter tire me ooooo. The intelligence officer should not find that as a difficult thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Of course, the truth doesn’t matter. You’re a Jehovah Witness after all.
The TRUTH that doesn't appreciate lives but nationality.
I hear you! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I’m not an atheist because It’s not about belief or unbelief. Your god is nonsense.

Definition of point:
an argument or idea put forward by a person in discussion.

Good!
Your point means insanity to me when i'm talking about lives! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If truly you know you've not been HUMILIATED then leave that and answer my question:

Is this about Jesus of Nazareth or MaxInDHouse?

That is where your answer lies!
Because if it's about Jesus of Nazareth then it means you've not been HUMILIATED after all you never see Jesus follow you talk so whether he exist or not still remains unresolved.
But if it's about MaxInDHouse then you've been thoroughly HUMILIATED because with all your so called research i haven't found anything worth considering enough to debunk the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy

Is this about Jesus of Nazareth or MaxInDHouse?

Is Jesus real or a myth, A challeng for MaxInDHouse grin grin grin grin

After peddling humiliation na to divert and save face remain.

Your intelligence said earlier it was oteneaaron plot of about making Jesus an enemy later your intelligence entered it was oteneaaron making plot of you as an enemy.

The radars of oga military intelligence officer got jammed. grin grin grin and eventually your intelligence got shot down and out and it drowned deep and rest on the bed of the Pacific ocean of Nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you don't believe Jesus exist so let's spit Into each other's face! cheesy

Lol.

How does that correlate?

How does that change the fact that -

1. You can't even admit to a mistake you made, and

2. You hurl insults at a whim to people who call out your BS?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Is Jesus real or a myth, A challeng for MaxInDHouse grin grin grin grin

After peddling humiliation na to divert and save face remain.
Your intelligence said earlier it was oteneaaron plot of about making Jesus an enemy later your intelligence entered it was oteneaaron making plot of you as an enemy.
The radars of military intelligence officer don jam. grin grin grin and eventually your intelligence got shot down and it drowned deep and rest on the bed of the Pacific ocean of Nairaland. grin grin grin

ÒPÒNÚ!
Challenge is over, oteneaaron will never agree that Jesus is real and i (Max) will never agree that Jesus is a myth.
That's why i'm attending to other comments so if you're ashamed of Jesus nobody is forcing you to acknowledge him! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you don't believe Jesus exist so let's spit Into each other's face! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

let's spit Into each other's face

This means you want oteneaaron
To disrespect or treat with low esteem; to betray.

Intelligence enter water moral standard will follow suit. grin grin grin

Any means to save your face

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
How does that correlate?
How does that change the fact that -
1. You can't even admit to a mistake you made, and
2. You hurl insults at a whim to people who call out your BS?

You see the stupidity i've been talking about?

Can he really prove that those are Americans?

Instead of telling the stupid idiot that his talk about nationality is childish when we're talking about lives!

Well i can't blame you because that's the same way you're carrying useless research of no practical benefits in your skull just like madmen in the psychiatrist hospitals who has been making research on wornout shoes, used toiletries and rags! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ÒPÒNÚ!
Challenge is over, oteneaaron will never agree that Jesus is real and i (Max) will never agree that Jesus is a myth.
That's why i'm attending to other comments so if you're ashamed of Jesus nobody is forcing you to acknowledge him! cheesy

OPONU PEDDLER me I am looking at the spill over or fall out of the discussion you had with him just as you are equally addressing other comment that suit your agenda related to thread as a whole.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin

This means you want oteneaaron

Intelligence enter water moral standard will follow suit. grin grin grin

Any means to save your face

Hehehehehe

I am literally laughing!

grin

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of telling the stupid idiot that his talk about nationality is childish when we're talking about lives!

Well i can't blame you because that's the same way you're carrying useless research of no practical benefits in your skull just like madmen in the psychiatrist hospitals who has been making research on wornout shoes, used toiletries and rags! cheesy

Lol.

Throwing tantrums and hurling insults.

Since the beginning of this thread, I never insulted you nor called you insane.

It has been you all along.

Can you not speak without hurling insults at people?

I thought "True Christians" were mild, slow to anger, and do not dish out insults to people?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The stupidity you keep peddling abi?

Well i can't blame you because that's the same way you're carrying useless research of no practical benefits in your skull just like madmen in the psychiatrist hospitals who has been making research on wornout shoes, used toiletries and rags

And you joined him in examination of such research which is useless and still do bale and looking for who to help you apologise. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
wink
achorladey:

OPONU PEDDLER me I am looking at the spill over or fall out of the discussion you had with him just as you are equally addressing other comment that suit your agenda related to thread as a whole.

what do you say?
Is Jesus real or just a myth?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

I thought "True Christians" were mild, slow to anger, and do not dish out insults to people?

The only group where Joy love and peace dwell. grin grin grin grin Since this one always use insane, mad and stupidity. Na part of what they learn be that grin grin grin

When they come to your house face to face dey look like angels fresh out of heaven.

Behind the keyboard on platforms like this they metamorphose into something else.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Stupidity has no other name Sir! cheesy

I am taking about the fine WORKS of Jesus of Nazareth whom you said you've made a research that he doesn't exist.
Now millions across the globe that have accepted his teachings are no longer carrying weapons in support of WARS.
But today the world is in chaos all because a mad tyrant wants to prove a point so he's sending zombie from his end to go killing or get killed and here i'm telling you how insane that is only for a stupid idiot to pick on the pictures of real people who are going to die and say "they are not Ukrainians but Americans" and that he said just to prove a point!

And you can't tell him to shut up.
Sorry there's no offense if someone should talk sense into your stinking skulls Sir! grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
wink

In your words leave Acholardey jare. Na snake grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am taking about the fine WORKS of Jesus of Nazareth whom you said you've made a research that he doesn't exist.
Now millions across the globe that have accepted his teachings are no longer carrying weapons in support of WARS.
But today the world is in chaos all because a mad tyrant what's to prove a point so he's sending zombie from his end to go killing or get killed and here i'm telling you how insane that is only for a stupid idiot to pic on the pictures of real people who are going to die and say "they are not Ukrainians but Americans" and that he said just to prove a point!

Sorry there's no offense if someone should talk sense into your stinking skulls Sir! grin

Lol.

Still can't admit that you made a mistake, instead you keep hurling insults at people just because you're upset.

BE HUMBLE.

Cornelboy, I seriously hope after your baptism as a full fledged JW, you don't turn into someone like MaxInDHouse.

If not, that would be disastrous!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But today the world is in chaos all because a mad tyrant what's to prove a point so he's sending zombie from his end to go killing or get killed and here i'm telling you how insane that is only for a stupid idiot to pic on the pictures of real people who are going to die and say "they are not Ukrainians but Americans" and that he said just to prove a point!

Stupidity has no other name Sir

And we know who peddle stupidity that has no other name here grin grin

Sorry there's no offense if someone should talk sense into your stinking skulls Sir!

We should tell him to shut up because his words don't dance to your tune.

Even when you peddle your stupidity all over nairaland we have allowed you to keep talking before one of your brother in Jehovah comes and say we taking away your freedom of speech and movement again.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hehehehehe

I am literally laughing!

grin

The thing na serious laughter. He is now looking for partner that will join him in peddling insults, betrayal and his low self esteem

Make we ask am, who do am like this in the first place? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
Still can't admit that you made a mistake, instead you keep hurling insults at people just because you're upset.
BE HUMBLE.
Cornelboy, I seriously hope after your baptism as a full fledged JW, you don't turn into someone like MaxInDHouse.

Funny atheists!
Go and help your brother Vladimir Putin who doesn't believe in the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.
He's there trying to prove a point while people are dying! cheesy

Tell him his mistakes and not me who posted a picture labelled Ukrainians.
For your information here is the picture again, perhaps you can see how Max labelled it!

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheists!
Go and help your brother Vladimir Putin who doesn't believe in the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.
He's there trying to prove a point while people are dying! cheesy

Tell him his mistakes and not me who posted a picture labelled Ukrainians.
For your information here is the picture again, perhaps you can see how Max labelled it!

Lol.

The Joke is on you.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
wink
achorladey:

The things na serious laughter. He is now looking for partner that will join him in peddling insults, betrayal and his low self esteem

Make we ask am, who do am like this in the first place? grin grin

what do you say?
Is Jesus real or just a myth?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
The Joke is on you.

OK it's now a joke shey? cheesy
Before it was a research, then it turned out to be your points and now it's a joke!

No wahala! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is your war against Jesus, Max, JWs or entire Christendom?

oteneaaron:

Lol.

BE HUMBLE.

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Obviously it's against Max and no one else! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Show your face make we see cheesy

achorladey:

Chai Jehovah go airpyou grin grin grin

After boasting of humiliating him, calling the discussion stupidity and shaku shaku research.

You still dey prostrate give am. grin grin grin

Tell it cornelboy who is looking for list is enemies and friends because I didn't respond to his questions grin grin grin

It is a must to insult people when you don't agree with people's terms and conditions. grin grin

Intelligence ti wo omi.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:

What war?

Please enlighten me.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Do you Jehovah Witnesses live within sovereign borders?
Do you Jehovah Witnesses live within countries?
Do you Jehovah Witnesses have passports?

If the answer to all these is yes, how are you exempt from politics?
How are you not “zombies to self-centered politicians”?
Do Jehovah Witnesses leave countries being led by these “self-centered politicians”?

Sorry i never saw this earlier!

Answer to the highlighted!

We don't support any side during struggle for power neither do we support any side during wars! smiley

Answer to the underlined!
Jesus ordered us to flee war zones {Luke 21:20} because the insanity will affect billions yet they won't see reasons to listen and free themselves from self-destruction! Revelations 6:3-4
In fact that's why Jesus admonished us not to store up treasures on earth because there's no guarantee of safety when the madness begins! Matthew 6:19-21 smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let's see whether Achorladey can't speak for himself grin grin grin
You can't speak for yourself stop shying away na

You begin to ask, is it oteneaaron that told them Achorladey believes in Christ? Where did they get that from.
How cornelboy know I believe in christ as stated by him here.
That's an assumption. Cos you never confess that you believe in Christ but the way you defended Trinity with your life, one would think you're the third person in the godhead.

He want me to come out in true colourb]. The same person that states I am [b]not a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS yet two or three days later. I am a ]JEHOVAH'S WITNESS.

Both the statements are valid since I'm not yet baptized. That is not even how i put it. I said im not a JW yet

You refer to me as a JW yourself.
achorladey:

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol Oteneaaron abeg forgive Mr Max o. Weyin e do you?

MaxInDHouse:

Please leave acholardey that one is a snake that you can't figure out his true identity in the face of a serious debate.
Help me beg oteneaaron to forgive me because he's not taking this matter as i thought.
To me Jesus should be his primary assignment but from the look of things it's like he doesn't care whether Jesus exist or not, na me be hin problem o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

Rhema Chapel Pastor Was Into Occultism / Another Nigerian Pastor Involved In A Scam (Sunday Adelaja) / Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.