Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (13634 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well if you think it's about MaxInDHouse i pity you because oteneaaron will not stop his fight against Jesus of Nazareth though you're also an atheist so it's none of your business! cheesy

Well if you think it's about MaxInDHouse

Did you see me states that this discussion is about MaxInDHouse in the first place? grin grin grin

I pity you because oteneaaron will not stop his fight against Jesus of Nazareth though you're also an atheist so it's none of your business

When I see weapons of mass destruction, guns, cutlasses and other weapons applied by oteneaaron, I will take you serious grin grin

Until then, the space on nairaland is still big enough to save your face.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If truly you're not an atheist, i'm through with Oteneaaron's research now is the time to speak up if you believe in Jesus of Nazareth! wink

If truly you're not an atheist,

Is it not the same you I discussed Romans 10:9 with? grin grin grin

I'm through with Oteneaaron's research now is the time to speak up if you believe in Jesus of Nazareth!

You might as well sleep over Oteneaaron research. Na your palaver to sort. The sons of the world are wiser than the sons of the light. Jesus na your Lord, learn from him since you already believe he is not a myth and dont go about making enemies on things you call shaku shaku research or stupidity.

Apply your intelligence. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:
Did you see me states that this discussion is about MaxInDHouse in the first place? grin grin grin
When I see weapons of mass destruction, guns, cutlasses and other weapons applied by oteneaaron, I will take you serious grin grin
Until then, the space on nairaland is still big enough to save your face.

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!
So it's until he carry weapons against believers before you know he's bitterly mad at the way Jesus' name is been revered throughout the earth shey?

Well that's the level of your IQ! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Achorladey
Tell us, is Jesus a myth or a real person?

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Is it not the same you I discussed Romans 10:9 with? grin grin grin

You might as well sleep over Oteneaaron research. Na your palaver to sort. The sons of the world are wiser than the sons of the light. Jesus na your Lord, learn from him since you already believe he is not a myth and dont go about making enemies on things you call shaku shaku research or stupidity.

Apply your intelligence. grin grin

To the highlighted i will respond like Paul YES! YES!! YES!!! 2Corinthians 11:23

Acholardey speak up for your own salvation not mine {Matthew 10:23 compare to Romans 10:9} let's see who is trying to save face now! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Achorladey
Tell us, is Jesus a myth or a real person?

He's always talking about "SAVE FACE" now is the time to show his true color! wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!
So it's until he carry weapons against believers before you know he's bitterly mad at the way Jesus' name is been revered throughout the earth shey?

Well that's the level of your IQ! wink

See as e enter trap freely grin grin grin

So it's until he carry weapons against believers before you know he's bitterly mad at the way Jesus' name is been revered throughout the earth shey

I thought you are the only peaceful loving group on earth that does not carry weapons and don't fight

So people fight without carrying weapons grin grin grin

Well that's the level of your IQ

Apply your intelligence. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To the highlighted i will respond like Paul YES! YES!! YES!!! 2Corinthians 11:23

Acholardey speak up for your own salvation not mine {Matthew 10:23 compare to Romans 10:9} let's see who is trying to save face now! wink

When I was speaking up for mine in Romans 10:9. What did you say? grin grin grin

When I speak to you about the God I serve, what were you calling me? grin grin grin

You will save your face last last or apply this your intelligence grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oteneaaron ask Achorladey to tell us who he supports:
Oteneaaron or Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
The peddler of save face is of course saving his face.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's always talking about "SAVE FACE" now is the time to show his true color! wink

I will keep repeating it save your face. You cannot come and boast about intelligence and waste your time and energy on shaku shaku research and equally looking for enemies where it is absent grin grin grin

now is the time to show his true color

How many times will I show you my colour and you will keep discolouring it with your ATHEISTS, DISGUISED ATHEISTS, APOSTATES, BEAST OF NO NATION, PSYCHOPATH, DEMONS, INSANE, ASIERE, ASINWIN, MAD, SERPENT grin grin grin grin e.t.c

All the above is still not enough he is still asking me for true colour.

Se wa kekoo
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

See as e enter trap freely grin grin grin
I thought you are the only peaceful loving group on earth that does not carry weapons and don't fight
So people fight without carrying weapons grin grin grin
Apply your intelligence. grin grin grin

Humble yourself and learn!

Jesus said he came not for peace but with WEAPONS yet he never used any weapons on anyone! Matthew 10:34

It was Paul who later revealed the weapons of war that Jehovah's Witnesses will use during the endtime! Ephesians 6:12,

So you can now see why many people hate JWs despite the fact that we don't carry physical weapons, none of us has let go of his SWORD of the spirit! Luke 22:36 compare to Ephesians 6:17

For your information, that's why you and all this atheists have formed alliance against me as if i'm the author of the gospels yet i'm only making use of God's laws that's been written in my heart! Jeremiah 31:33 smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:
The peddler of save face is of course saving his face.

Allow me ooo peddle my save your face oooo.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

I will keep repeating it save your face. You cannot come and boast about intelligence and waste your time and energy on shaku shaku research and equally looking for enemies where it is absent grin grin grin
How many times will I show you my colour and you will keep discolouring it with your ATHEISTS, DISGUISED ATHEISTS, APOSTATES, BEAST OF NO NATION, PSYCHOPATH, DEMONS, INSANE, ASIERE, ASINWIN, MAD, SERPENT grin grin grin grin e.t.c
All the above is still not enough he is still asking me for true colour.
Se wa kekoo

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! cheesy

Acholardey, what do you say?
Is Jesus real or just a myth?

Bàbá ẹ fi àlọ́ sílẹ̀ kí ẹ dáhùn ìbéèrè! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
cool
achorladey:

Allow me ooo peddle my save your face oooo.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Humble yourself and learn!

Jesus said he came not for peace but with WEAPONS yet he never used any weapons on anyone! Matthew 10:34

It was Paul who later revealed the weapons of war that Jehovah's Witnesses will use during the endtime! Ephesians 6:12,

So you can now see why many people hate JWs despite the fact that we don't carry physical weapons, none of us has let go of his SWORD of the spirit! Luke 22:36 compare to Ephesians 6:17

For your information, that's why you and all this atheists have formed alliance against me as if i'm the author of the gospels yet i'm only making use of God's laws that's been written in my heart! Jeremiah 31:33 smiley

Oga military intelligence officer, do people fight without carrying weapons? grin grin grin

No divert the discussion into your usual narratives. grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Oteneaaron or Jesus?

Why don't you ask him yourself?

You can't even think or speak for yourself, you have practically turned into a MaxInDHouse-part-two.

SMH

I honestly don't even know where to start with you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Matter don enter

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! !!!

What did me and you discuss about the God I serve? grin grin grin is story story you decided to call me all sorts of names based on

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Intelligence ti wo omi
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

You can't even think or speak for yourself, you have practically turned into a MaxInDHouse-part-two.
SMH
I HONEST don't even know where to start with you.

I love it anytime you use the highlighted word! smiley

So can you HONESTLY tell your friend Acholardey that this is not about MaxInDHouse but Jesus of Nazareth? smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Matter don enter
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! !!!
What did me and you discuss about the God I serve? grin grin grin is story story you decided to call me all sorts of names based on
grin grin grin grin grin
Intelligence ti wo omi

Chai see stupidity torí Ọlọ́run! cheesy

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, what you and MaxInDHouse discussed is not the matter now because this is a public forum where everyone wants to know what you think about Jesus of Nazareth.

So nobody cares if MaxInDHouse know your answer or not, it's your own mouth/hand that you will use to speak for yourself! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

SMH

I honest don't even know where to start with you.

The same mouth dey use to call people God is the same mouth they will use to call people DEVIL, SATAN MAD, OPONU e.t.c.

Me I don't understand the kind of religion this one practice paapaa. At least the Bible they carry says

Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless

grin grin grin grin

Na James talk am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I love it anytime you use the highlighted word! smiley

So can you HONESTLY tell your friend Acholardey that this is not about MaxInDHouse but Jesus of Nazareth? smiley

Mr Max, why are you throwing tantrums all around this thread?

What else do you want from me?

Or didn't you see the summary I outlined yesterday?

Or do you want me to give you a translation in Hebrew or Greek?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

The same mouth dey use to call people God is the same mouth they will use to call people DEVIL, SATAN MAD, OPONU e.t.c.

Me I don't understand the kind of religion this one practice paapaa. At least the Bible they carry says

grin grin grin grin

Na James talk am grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Mr Max, why are you throwing tantrums all around this thread?
What else do you want from me?
Or didn't you see the summary I outlined yesterday?
Or do you want me to give you a translation in Hebrew or Greek?

I perfectly understood you Sir, all i want from you now is just to tell your friend Acholardey that honestly speaking this is not about MaxInDHouse but Jesus of Nazareth.

That's all Sir! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai see stupidity torí Ọlọ́run! cheesy

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, what you and MaxInDHouse discussed is not the matter now because this is a public forum where everyone wants to know what you think about Jesus of Nazareth.

So nobody cares if MaxInDHouse know your answer or not, it's your own mouth/hand that you will use to speak for yourself! cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin you must save your face last last

Chai see stupidity torí Ọlọ́run

Stupidity peddling na your area of specialty grin grin

What this thread all

Oga MaxInDHouse who am I discussing with now? grin grin grin Now it is what I discuss with you is not the matter. To you abi? To me it matters. grin grin grin

Learn you no gree.

So nobody cares if MaxInDHouse know your answer or not, it's your own mouth/hand that you will use to speak for yourself

Go and bring back my discussion I had with you on Romans 10:9. Since nobody cares what I told you. grin grin grin. I was speaking for myself then too grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I perfectly understood you Sir, all i want from you now is just to tell your friend Acholardey that honestly speaking this is not about MaxInDHouse but Jesus of Nazareth.

That's all Sir! cheesy

Save your face. grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You go highlight am tire. Imagine I got called mad, asiere, insane e.t.c based on what you call STORY STORY.

Go bring Romans 10:9 grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin you must save your face last last
Stupidity peddling na your area of specialty grin grin
What this thread all
Oga MaxInDHouse who am I discussing with now? grin grin grin Now it is what I discuss with you is not the matter. To you abi? To me it matters. grin grin grin
Learn you no gree.
Go and bring back my discussion I had with you on Romans 10:9. Since nobody cares what I told you. grin grin grin. I was speaking for myself then too grin grin grin

No wahala, Keep your answer to yourself but as for me i will boldly, confidently and proudly say it anywhere, anytime and before anybody that Jesus of Nazareth is a real historical figure in fact the greatest man who ever lived! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Walahi talahi it's like oteneaaron no care whether Jesus is real or not na me gangan be hin problem o! cheesy

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have asked him more than 5 times but he's hiding face cheesy

It's your friend Achorladey that can't speak for himself.
He believes in Christ and even defended the Trinity doctrine.

I don't think you know him.
He's on your side because Max is a JW.
oteneaaron:

SMH

I honestly don't even know where to start with you.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Oteneaaron or Jesus?

Oteneaaron will soon become my spokesperson grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, Keep your answer to yourself but as for me i will boldly, confidently and proudly say it anywhere, anytime and before anybody that Jesus of Nazareth is a real historical figure in fact the greatest man who ever lived! smiley

Romans 10:9 is still there for you to bring back anytime anyday you are ready grin grin

I was speaking for myself there too. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents / Blasphemy Severs Link By Pastor Adeboye / The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.