Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (13646 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Walahi talahi it's like oteneaaron no care whether Jesus is real or not na me gangan be hin problem o! cheesy

Awon intelligence officer grin grin grin ;

Before

Jesus na oteneaaron problem or e dey fight with the upper lips grin grin

Later

MaxInDHouse na oteneaaron problem and e dey fight with the lower lips grin grin grin

Jehovah go airpyou grin grin back and forth thinking.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Walahi talahi it's like oteneaaron no care whether Jesus is real or not na me gangan be hin problem o! cheesy

Lol.

I don't even understand Yoruba to begin with.

This back and forth has become very mentally draining.

I asked for archeological proof of Jesus existence, and I got nothing from you.

I asked for eye witness accounts and you mentioned the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.

But when we analyzed your "eye witness" proof, we found a lot discrepancies -

1. If these were "eye witness" accounts why do they contradict each other? It is almost as if each writer was referring to a different Jesus.

And this was your answer:

MaxInDHouse:

They were all eye Witnesses but the event each person saw differs from what they heard from others who saw things Jesus did in the the presence of the writers.

Till now, I find it very hard to wrap my head around the above reply to explain the contradictions we see in the Gospels.

2. It is a FACT that the first Gospel ever written was the Gospel of Mark.

But was Mark an actual disciple of Jesus to begin with?

The answer is NO.

So how can a man who was not even a disciple of Jesus to begin with, be an eye witness?

3. The other Gospels of Mathew, Luke and John have been proven to be plagiarized copies of Mark's Gospel and it is also a FACT that they were written AFTER Mark.

So how can we depend on the "eye witness" accounts of Mathew, Luke and John which we know were copied from another "eye witness" account of Mark, who we have already identified to not even be a disciple of Jesus in the first place?

-----

Why so many contradictions and discrepancies?

If Jesus was a real figure in history, finding actual archeological evidence should never be an issue.

And eye witness accounts shouldn't have to contradict each other.

---

I can't keep repeating myself over and over again.

I gave you an easy to follow summary of my points yesterday.

Why don't you pick each one and debunk?

Wouldn't that be easier than this merry go round you are currently on?

---

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:
I have asked him more than 5 times but he's hiding face cheesy

It's your friend Achorladey that can't speak for himself.
He believes in Christ and even defended the Trinity doctrine.

I don't think you know him.
He's on your side because Max is a JW.

There is only one way to put it -

Archoladey sees MaxInDHouse for who he really is.

---

You mentioned on the other thread that you are not yet a baptized witness.

If you will at least listen to my advice, please take some time to do a very critical and honest research into the true history of the organization.

At least before you take the final step of becoming baptized.

I am even happy that you're an adult that has unrestricted access to the internet - not like the many children in their early teens who got baptized without understanding the true history of the organization they dedicated their lives to.

There is no harm in doing this, at least you can prove to yourself that you are actually making the right decision.

Cos once you emerge out of that water and dedicate your life to the JW organization, there is no going back.

And even if you insist you don't want to be a part of them anymore, you will automatically become an enemy to MaxInDHouse.

---

This is just a friendly advice.

You can take it or leave it.

The choice is most definitely yours.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
I don't even understand Yoruba to begin with.
This back and forth has become very mentally draining.
I asked for archeological proof of Jesus existence, and I got nothing from you.
I asked for eye witness accounts and you mentioned the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.
But when we analyzed your "eye witness" proof, we found a lot discrepancies -
1. If these were "eye witness" accounts why do they contradict each other? It is almost as if each writer was referring to a different Jesus.
And this was your answer:
Till now, I find it very hard to wrap my head around the above reply to explain the contradictions we see in the Gospels.
2. It is a FACT that the first Gospel ever written was the Gospel of Mark.
But was Mark an actual disciple of Jesus to begin with?
The answer is NO.
So how can a man who was not even a disciple of Jesus to begin with, be an eye witness?
3. The other Gospels of Mathew, Luke and John have been proven to be plagiarized copies of Mark's Gospel and it is also a FACT that they were written AFTER Mark.
So how can we depend on the "eye witness" accounts of Mathew, Luke and John which we know were copied from another "eye witness" account of Mark, who we have already identified to not even be a disciple of Jesus in the first place?
-----
Why so many contradictions and discrepancies?
If Jesus was a real figure in history, finding actual archeological evidence should never be an issue.
And eye witness accounts shouldn't have to contradict each other.
---
I can't keep repeating myself over and over again.
I gave you an easy to follow summary of my points yesterday.
Why don't you pick each one and debunk?
Wouldn't that be easier than this merry go round you are currently on?
---

Please forget about the whole thing!
If it's about Jesus of Nazareth choose whatever you want to believe, it's not a compulsion that you and i agree on terms and conditions of historicity.
If i choose to believe what i read in the Bible but you choose to disbelieve that shouldn't make us enemies.
Remember this is about Jesus of Nazareth not MaxInDHouse.
Abeg Ìdọ̀bálẹ̀ mi rèé o!

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They were all eye Witnesses but the event each person saw differs from what they heard from others who saw things Jesus did in the the presence of the writers.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
cornelboy:

I have asked him more than 5 times but he's hiding face cheesy
I don't think you know him.
He's on your side because Max is a JW.

Please leave acholardey that one is a snake that you can't figure out his true identity in the face of a serious debate.
Help me beg oteneaaron to forgive me because he's not taking this matter as i thought.
To me Jesus should be his primary assignment but from the look of things it's like he doesn't care whether Jesus exist or not, na me be hin problem o!
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

There is only one way to put it -

Archoladey sees MaxInDHouse for who he really is.

---

If you will at least listen to my advice, please take some time to do a very critical and honest research into the true history of the organization.

At least before you take the final step of becoming baptized.

I am even happy that you're an adult that has unrestricted access to the internet - not like the many children in their early teens who got baptized without understanding the true history of the organization they dedicated their lives to.

There is no harm in doing this, at least you can prove to yourself that you are actually making the right decision.

Cos once you emerge out of that water and dedicate your life to the JW organization, there is no going back.

And even if you insist you don't want to be a part of them anymore, you will automatically become an enemy to MaxInDHouse.

---

This is just a friendly advice.

You can take it or leave it.

The choice is most definitely yours.

You wonder when they post they hardly read it to see what they pass across grin grin grin. See the below.....

Let's see whether Achorladey can't speak for himself grin grin grin

You begin to ask, is it oteneaaron that told them Achorladey believes in Christ? Where did they get that from.

I was in a discussion with Max defending the God I serve on two different threads yet he came here still peddling OPONU, ODE, OLODO and kept asking questions that he knew the answers like the person behind the moniker cornelboy as well said just now.

How cornelboy know I believe in christ as stated by him here.

Is this not what their religious leaders call RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY grin grin grin

He want me to come out in true colour. The same person that states I am not a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS yet two or three days later. I am a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS.

He can become anything beyond Jehovah’s witnesses paapaa. Na me send am message grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If it's about Jesus of Nazareth choose whatever you want to believe, it's not a compulsion that you and i agree on terms and conditions of historicity.
If i choose to believe what i read in the Bible but you choose to disbelieve that shouldn't make us enemies.
Abeg Ìdọ̀bálẹ̀ mi rèé o!

Very well.

If you don't mind, I am still waiting for an explanation of how you "humiliated" me.

These were your exact words:

MaxInDHouse:

He doesn't know what a challenge really means! smiley

He first made this move but i ignored him since i noticed he doesn't believe in God, i knew it's going to be a time wasting.

But since he raised the issue here again and his so called friends are scared to stand up for their faith i decided to humiliate him along with his friends by demanding we do so on a fresh thread.

Today he could see for himself that it's all about things he believes against what i believe and not a research at all because he's just telling stories of what he chose to believe against the Bible nothing more! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Abeg Ìdọ̀bálẹ̀ mi rèé o!

Chai Jehovah go airpyou grin grin grin

After boasting of humiliating him, calling the discussion stupidity and shaku shaku research.

You still dey prostrate give am. grin grin grin

Tell it cornelboy who is looking for list is enemies and friends because I didn't respond to his questions grin grin grin

it's not a compulsion that you and i agree on terms and conditions of historicity.

It is a must to insult people when you don't agree with people's terms and conditions. grin grin

Intelligence ti wo omi.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022

It's like the grammatical error here that's causing a problem shey?

What i meant to say is that each person penned down what he witnessed but at times they do write about events they got the details from other eyewitnesses.
If you ask all the security operatives following Buhari to write his story surely they will all conclude on the same character but it's not all the time that all of them are with him so the event an operative witnessed life differ from that which he only heard the details from other operatives. But one thing is sure: they all worked with Buhari and we can learn one thing or another from their experience with him. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Very well.

If you don't mind, I am still waiting for an explanation of how you "humiliated" me.

Oga oteneaaron even the humiliation na empty boast.

He has to save his face though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Very well.
I said i tender an APOLOGY for all the wahala i made you go through! smiley
If Jesus is not real to you that's your own conclusion after reading the gospels mine may differ nah! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Go and get him a gun to kill MaxInDHouse if the matter pain you pass the owner! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I said i tender an APOLOGY for all the wahala i made you go through! smiley
If Jesus is not real to you that's your own conclusion after reading the gospels mine may differ nah! smiley

Why are you apologizing?

You never offended me.

I am asking you explain how you "humiliated" me.

Is that too much to ask?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why are you apologizing?
You never offended me.
I am asking you explain how you "humiliated" me.
Is that too much to ask?

It's TIRI much o! embarassed

I asked you a simple question and until now you refused to answer me and you're talking as if wahala no dey the matter! embarassed

Answer my question if you want me to believe you've not been offended:

Is this thread about Jesus of Nazareth or MaxInDHouse?

I want a straightforward answer then i will continue chatting with you normally but if you will not answer then wahala don dey Okpoko be that, make i run commot!
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's TIRI much o! embarassed

I asked you a simple question and until now you refused to answer me and you're talking as if wahala no dey the matter! embarassed

Answer my question if you want me to believe you've not been offended:

Is this thread about Jesus of Nazareth or MaxInDHouse?

I want a straightforward answer then i will continue chatting with you normally but if you will not answer then wahala don dey Okpoko be that, make i run commot!

Why do you believe I am offended?

Why should I be offended in the first place?

You clearly said you HUMILIATED me.

That is a very strong statement, and I am asking to explain how you HUMILIATED me.

This thread from very beginning was to answer the question of whether Jesus was a real figure from history who existed, and not just a myth.

To make our debate straight forward, we had these points to cover -

The best you can you do is show me proof from your extensive research that shows that -

1. Jesus really existed and is not a Mythical Figure,

2. Jesus really existed based on archeological findings, and

3. The life and teachings of Jesus is original and not copied from HORUS of ancient Egypt and many other Christ figures like Dionysus, Bacchus, Mythiras but to mention a few.

Yesterday, you and I laid bare a summary of our points.

So what exactly is the bone of contention right now?

Or is asking you to explain how I was HUMILIATED by you too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why do you believe I am offended?
Why should I be offended in the first place?
You clearly said you HUMILIATED me.
That is a very strong statement, and I am asking to explain how you HUMILIATED me.
This thread from very beginning was to answer the question of whether Jesus was a real figure from history who existed, and not just a myth.
To make our debate straight forward, we had these points to cover -
Yesterday, you and I laid bare a summary of our points.
So what exactly is the bone of contention right now?
Or is asking you to explain how I was HUMILIATED by you too much to ask?

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni abeg go and satisfy your curiosity elsewhere, if you don't believe Jesus is real no wahala me i believe.
At least if we're all Jehovah's Witnesses (Jesus' true disciples today) the below picture won't come to mind! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Jesus said to Jehovah's Witnesses:

Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

For your information killers are out there banning JWs in their country not because this group is causing any havoc but because they're making everyone to embrace PEACE!

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni abeg go and satisfy your curiosity elsewhere, if you don't believe Jesus is real no wahala me i believe.
At least if we're all Jehovah's Witnesses (Jesus' true disciples today) the below picture won't come to mind! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Jesus said to Jehovah's Witnesses:

Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

For your information killers are out there banning JWs in their country not because this group is causing any havoc but because they're making everyone to embrace PEACE!

This still does not explain how you HUMILIATED me.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Lol.

Chale.

I am just trying to understand how he humiliated me oo.

Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

This still does not explain how you HUMILIATED me.

If truly you know you've not been HUMILIATED then leave that and answer my question:

Is this about Jesus of Nazareth or MaxInDHouse?

That is where your answer lies!
Because if it's about Jesus of Nazareth then it means you've not been HUMILIATED after all you never see Jesus follow you talk so whether he exist or not still remains unresolved.
But if it's about MaxInDHouse then you've been thoroughly HUMILIATED because with all your so called research i haven't found anything worth considering enough to debunk the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Those are pictures of American soldiers returning from war not Ukrainians going to war.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Those are pictures of American soldiers not Ukrainians.

Chai see insanity at it's peak!
Whether they're Ukrainians, Russians, Americans or Nigerians the point of emphasis here is that they're going to kill or get killed due to the orders from those who sit down in their homes with their wives and children!

So who is fooling who?

Jehovah's Witnesses say "let's used Jesus' teachings to resolve all disputes" some useless miscreants are saying Jesus didn't exist yet the Jehovah's Witnesses have used Jesus' teachings to erase politics and military services from the hearts of millions across the globe! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please leave acholardey that one is a snake that you can't figure out his true identity in the face of a serious debate.
Help me beg oteneaaron to forgive me because he's not taking this matter as i thought.
To me Jesus should be his primary assignment but from the look of things it's like he doesn't care whether Jesus exist or not, na me be hin problem o!

Wa kekoo.

Shaku shaku research and stupidity is the same serious debate. Na wetin you call real intelligence be this. grin grin grin. I know your mode of operation.

16 “Look! I am sending you out as sheep among wolves; so prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard against men, for they will hand you over to local courts and they will scourge you in their synagogues. grin grin grin

Na men like your Jesus say make we watch out for since na to HUMILIATE people over nairaland you sabi. grin grin

Na ATHEISTS now why you dey seek his forgiveness? grin grin grin stupidity and shaku shaku peddling no sell again. grin grin grin

Confirmation that your intelligence don drown completely as it were. Here is the evidence.......

11:36 am

Well if you think it's about MaxInDHouse i pity you because oteneaaron will not stop his fight against Jesus of Nazareth though you're also an atheist so it's none of your business!

1:51 pm

he's bitterly mad at the way Jesus' name is been revered throughout the earth

11:34 am

So do you think if MaxInDHouse is no more today oteneaaron will drop his argument against the historicity Jesus of Nazareth?

Oteneaaron in his right frame of mind doesn't see himself as my enemy rather he's trying to save me from self delusion over a fictional character "JESUS OF NAZARETH"[/b

If MaxInDHouse die today oteneaaron will still have to [b]continue the fight against his enemy JESUS of Nazareth!

Then you added

That's what it means to be an agent of the intelligence!

Scratch the intelligence part in the last quoted expression of yours and replace it with an agent of STUPIDITY peddling

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jehovah go airpyou grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If truly you know you've not been HUMILIATED then leave that and answer my question:

Is this about Jesus of Nazareth or MaxInDHouse?

That is where your answer lies!
Because if it's about Jesus of Nazareth then it means you've not been HUMILIATED after all you never see Jesus follow you talk so whether he exist or not still remains unresolved.
But if it's about MaxInDHouse then you've been thoroughly HUMILIATED because with all your so called research i haven't found anything worth considering enough to debunk the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy

Lol.

Why are you speaking with two sides of your mouth?

If Jesus truly existed, why is there NO archeological evidence to prove this?

If Jesus truly existed, why are the "eye witness" accounts contradicting each other?

If Jesus truly existed, why would you call the account of Mark an "eye witness" account when he isn't even one of his disciples?

Or is Mark one of the disciples of Jesus?

If Jesus truly existed, why was the story of his birth, life and teachings already existing in Egypt at least 2000 years before his proposed birth?

We are now back to where we started.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because I corrected what you posted by identifying them as Americans instead of Ukrainians?! Lol, ok.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Wa kekoo.

Shaku shaku research and stupidity is the same serious debate. Na real intelligence be this. grin grin grin. I know your mode of operation.

16 “Look! I am sending you out as sheep among wolves; so prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard against men, for they will hand you over to local courts and they will scourge you in their synagogues. grin grin grin

Na men like your Jesus say make we watch out for since na to HUMILIATE people over nairaland you sabi. grin grin

Na ATHEISTS now why you dey seek his forgiveness? grin grin grin stupidity and shaku shaku peddling no sell again. grin grin grin

Confirmation that your intelligence don drown. Here is the evidence.......

11:36 am

Well if you think it's about MaxInDHouse i pity you because oteneaaron will not stop his fight against Jesus of Nazareth though you're also an atheist so it's none of your business!

1:51 pm

he's bitterly mad at the way Jesus' name is been revered throughout the earth

11:34 am

So do you think if MaxInDHouse is no more today oteneaaron will drop his argument against the historicity Jesus of Nazareth?

Oteneaaron in his right frame of mind doesn't see himself as my enemy rather he's trying to save me from self delusion over a fictional character "JESUS OF NAZARETH"[/b

If MaxInDHouse die today oteneaaron will still have to [b]continue the fight against his enemy JESUS of Nazareth
!

Then you added

That's what it means to be an agent of the intelligence!

Scratch the intelligence part in the last quoted expression of yours and replace it with an agent of STUPIDITY peddling

Jehovah go airpyou grin

MaxInDHouse:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! cheesy

Acholardey, what do you say?
Is Jesus real or just a myth?

Bàbá ẹ fi àlọ́ sílẹ̀ kí ẹ dáhùn ìbéèrè! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whether they're Ukrainians, Russians, Americans or Nigerians the point of emphasis here is that they're going to kill or get killed due to the orders from those who sit down in their homes with their wives and children!

So who is fooling who?

Jehovah's Witnesses say "let's used Jesus' teachings to resolve all disputes" some useless miscreants are saying Jesus didn't exist yet the Jehovah's Witnesses have used Jesus' teachings to erase politics and military services from the hearts of millions across the globe! smiley

Can you speak without hurling insults at other people?

Is this what being a "true Christian" means?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Can you speak without hurling insults at other people?

Is this what being a "true Christian" means?

He will still do bale and beg for forgiveness and start saying others should beg.

Na im way of peddling STUPIDITY on nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Because I corrected what you posted by identifying them as Americans instead of Ukrainians?! Lol, ok.

Guy that's what we call "intelligence" try to use your brains when coming into a discussion.
If truly you're not insane answer this question:

Is it Americans or Ukrainians that should die due to the orders from some selfish and self-centered politicians?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy that's what we call "intelligence" try to use your brains when coming into a discussion.
If truly you're not insane answer this question:

Is it Americans or Ukrainians that should die due to the orders from some selfish and self-centered politicians?

Dude, I simply pointed out that the people you posted are American soldiers/airman not Ukrainians. Why are you so upset?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

If Jesus truly existed, why is there NO archeological evidence to prove this?

If Jesus truly existed, why are the "eye witness" accounts contradicting each other?

If Jesus truly existed, why would you call the account of Mark an "eye witness" account when he isn't even one of his disciples?

Or is Mark one of the disciples of Jesus?

If Jesus truly existed, why was the story of his birth, life and teachings already existing in Egypt at least 2000 years before his proposed birth?

We are now back to where we started.

His area of specialty na him you dey talk so. You can see how he is trying to save face.

He said you are not his enemy before later mouth change to beg oteneaaron because you are after him as enemy.

Na the military intelligence officer you see sooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Dude, I simply pointed out that the people you posted are American soldiers not Ukrainians. Why are you so upset?

Oga that's the way he operates here. A beg try understand am oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" / The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.