Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (13983 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Can you speak without hurling insults at other people?

Is this what being a "true Christian" means?

You people are insane if you can't tell yourselves the truth!

Vladimir Putin banned JWs in his country few years ago joining counties like China and North Korea. These three are the ones behind the ongoing killings in Ukraine and what is the offense of Jehovah's Witnesses?
Simple: they are erasing politics, racism and wars from the hearts of whoever listens to them and their major instrument is the WORDS of Jesus of Nazareth.

So if you don't see how insane you are then i believe nothing can cute your madness! undecided
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Dude, I simply pointed out that the people you posted are American soldiers/airman not Ukrainians. Why are you so upset?

This is why i'm upset!

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy that's what we call "intelligence" try to use your brains when coming into a discussion.
If truly you're not insane answer this question:

Is it Americans or Ukrainians that should die due to the orders from some selfish and self-centered politicians?

Na this boasting about intelligence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Vladimir Putin banned JWs in his country few years ago joining counties like China and North Korea. These three are the ones behind the ongoing killings in Ukraine and what is the offense of Jehovah's Witnesses?
Simple: they are erasing politics, racism and wars from the hearts of whoever listens to them and their major instrument is the WORDS of Jesus of Nazareth.

So if you don't see how insane you are then i believe nothing can cute your madness! undecided

But it is you who is throwing tantrums and hurling insults at other people like an insane person.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

INSANITIES and madness peddling don enter overdrive grin grin grin grin grin

Body don dey hot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please leave acholardey that one is a snake that you can't figure out his true identity in the face of a serious debate.

Stop asking questions you know the answers already. grin grin grin grin

Intelligence ti wo omi
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Na this boasting about intelligence grin grin grin

Intelligence is IDENTIFYING what cause the problem and steps to correct it not the issues that's of no practical benefits!
Whether those guys are Americans, Ukrainians, Russians or Germans the point of emphasis here is they are going to kill or get killed!
That's what matters to any agent of the intelligence not their nationality! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is why i'm upset!

I don’t get it. Are You are upset because of the American military members or because some Russians are protesting the war in Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I don’t get it. Are You are upset because of the American military members or because some Russians are protesting the war in Ukraine?
I'm upset because humans like me, husbands, wives and youths are going to die all because some self-centered politicians wants to prove a point that's of no practical benefits! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Intelligence is IDENTIFYING what cause the problem and steps to correct it not the issues that's of no practical benefits!
Whether those guys are Americans, Ukrainians, Russians or Germans the point of emphasis here is [highlight]they are going to kill or get killed![/b]
That's what matters to any agent of the intelligence not their nationality! smiley

That your intelligence to ti wo mi him you dey use here again grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm upset because humans like me, husbands, wives and youths are going to die all because some self-centered politicians wants to prove a point that's of no practical benefits! smiley

It is still not enough reason to hurl insults at him.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whether those guys are Americans, Ukrainians, Russians or Germans the point of emphasis here is they are going to kill or get killed!

Good for you and your intelligence but shouldnt you correctly label pictures you are trying to prove your point with?

Since you are “intelligence”, you should understand this point. In an “intelligence” meeting, would you use a picture of a arms warehouse in country A when the target is an arms warehouse in country B?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Fair enough I guess. Are you also upset about Yemen, Tigray, Syria, and all the other wars going on currently? What about past wars?

Maybe Jesus did bring a sword back in 1914.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

It is still not enough reason to hurl insults at him.

Guy it's much more than enough, in fact he should be spanked for saying such stupid stuff.
I remembered back then when some guys died and the one reporting said only six persons died then another came arguing with him that it was two. It turned out to an argument until the stupid fellow later said it was two Yorùbas and four other tribes! embarassed

Please what exactly does he meant by they're Americans not Ukrainians?
Are they not humans like you and i?

If you don't value life all because of your hatred for truth we do and you're going to get the worst from me if anyone spew nonsense when it involves lives! undecided
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Fair enough I guess. Are you also upset about Yemen, Tigray, Syria, and all the other wars going on currently? What about past wars?
Maybe Jesus did bring a sword back in 1914.

Whoever is carrying weapons against anyone today is not one of Jesus' disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses)
So when we see them we realize that they're still falling zombies to self-centered politicians!
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy it's much more than enough, in fact he should be spanked for saying such stupid stuff.

I remembered back then when some guys died and the one reporting said only six persons died then another came arguing with him that it was two. It turned out to an argument until the stupid fellow later said it was two Yorùbas and four other tribes! embarassed

If you don't value life all because of your hatred for truth we do and you're going to get the worst from me if anyone spew nonsense when it involves lives! undecided

Lol.

He should be spanked?

Good thing we aren't in the dark ages, or else if you were in a position of power back then, many of us would have been burned to death on a stake because of how upset you are.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now I’m in danger of being spanked!!!!
What point does your casualty anecdote support?!

MaxInDHouse:

……….they are literally Americans not Ukrainians, which makes your post erroneous. All you have to do is say that you made a mistake; after all, you are not familiar with the American military. No one is calling their humanity into question.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Good for you and your intelligence but shouldnt you correctly label pictures you are trying to prove your point with?
Since you are “intelligence”, you should understand this point. In an “intelligence” meeting, would you use a picture of a arms warehouse in country A when the target is an arms warehouse in country B?

Guy, this is not the field where we are working to verify the nationality of those in the pictures so try to use your brains. We are talking about lives here not nationality.
In fact the picture is from Facebook i'm not the one who took it so i'm less concerned about the nationality of those in the picture. What matters to me is how sane humans like myself are still going around carrying weapons to kill or get killed at this age of human development? Are we going forward with our brains or backward?

Check the below statistics!

What is WAR?
Bombs that cost $ 100,000 Dropping from a plane that costs $ 100,000,000 flying at a cost of $ 40,000 per hour to kill people living with less than $1 a day.

Now answer me:
Do you think sane people should be involved in the above?
Please for what reason?

That's why i get so upset when you're talking about the nationality of those involved, please it's not about their nationality but what they're carrying in their brains!
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whoever is carrying weapons against anyone today is not one of Jesus' disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses)
So when we see them we realize that they're still falling zombies to self-centered politicians!

Do you Jehovah Witnesses live within sovereign borders?
Do you Jehovah Witnesses live within countries?
Do you Jehovah Witnesses have passports?

If the answer to all these is yes, how are you exempt from politics?!
How are you not “zombies to self-centered politicians”?
Do Jehovah Witnesses leave countries being led by these “self-centered politicians”?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, this is not the field where we are working to verify the nationality of those in the pictures so try to use your brains. We are talking about lives here not nationality.
In fact the picture is from Facebook i'm not the one who took it so i'm less concerned about the nationality of those in the picture. What matters to me is how sane humans like myself are still going around carrying weapons to kill or get killed at this age of human development? Are we going forward with our brains or backward?

What is WAR?
Bombs that cost $ 100,000 Dropping from a plane that costs $ 100,000,000 flying at a cost of $ 40,000 per hour to kill people living with less than $1 a day.

Now answer me:
Please for what reason?

That's why i get so upset when you're talking about the nationality of those involved, please it's not about their nationality but what they're carrying in their brains!

Lol.

Why don't you admit you made a mistake and move on?

You can't always be right you know?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
He should be spanked?
Good thing we aren't in the dark ages, or else if you were in a position of power back then, many of us would have been burned to death on a stake because of how upset you are.

Guy spanking is for kids so i said that because our friend brought in something that really sound like it's coming from a kid! undecided
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy spanking is for kids so i said that because our friend brought in something that really sound like it's coming from a kid! undecided

LOL

So now he's sounding like a kid?

All because he called out the error in your post?

Admit you made a mistake and move on.

Take your own advice and HUMBLE YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is WAR?

Now answer me:
Please for what reason?

I don’t care how you feel about war really. The point still stands that the picture you posted was captioned wrongly. Just admit it and keep making your point however you can.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

……….they are literally Americans not Ukrainians, which makes your post erroneous. All you have to do is say that you made a mistake; after all, you are not familiar with the American military. No one is calling their humanity into question.

This one don't admit to mistakes. He will rather call it INTELLIGENCE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The casualty report really got everyone angry because it's not only Yorùbá's that are humans and as for your stupid interruption.
Neither you nor myself can say those people are Americans or Ukrainians.
Don't be deceived by their uniforms because during wars soldiers can put on any uniform to confuse their opponents.
The report says they are Ukrainians but that's not my concern rather it's human lives that matters to me! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The casualty report really got everyone angry because it's not only Yorùbá's that are humans and as for your stupid interruption.
Don't be deceived by their uniforms because during wars soldiers can put on any uniform to confuse their opponents.
The report says they are Ukrainians but that's not my concern rather it's human lives that matters to me! smiley

Lol.

So much for being a "True Christian"

Can't admit he made a mistake, and can't stop hurling insults.

WOW

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

LOL

So now he's sounding like a kid?

All because he called out the error in your post?

Admit you made a mistake and move on.

Take your own advice and HUMBLE YOURSELF.

All na intelligence or try save his face. grin grin grin

To him we ALL ARROGANT. Humility is for us but HUMILIATION of others is for him.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why do you believe I am offended?

Why should I be offended in the first place?

You clearly said you HUMILIATED me.

That is a very strong statement, and I am asking to explain how you HUMILIATED me.

This thread from very beginning was to answer the question of whether Jesus was a real figure from history who existed, and not just a myth.

To make our debate straight forward, we had these points to cover -

Yesterday, you and I laid bare a summary of our points.

So what exactly is the bone of contention right now?

Or is asking you to explain how I was HUMILIATED by you too much to ask?

He want to DIVERT the thread and save his face. His intelligence don drown. grin grin grin grin

See how he was trying to ask what the thread was all about when he can see the title on every of his post here grin grin grin and settling on terms and conditions[/b]on the other thread before he [b]joined.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and get him a gun to kill MaxInDHouse if the matter pain you pass the owner! wink

See the one and only peaceful group that don't carry weapons but one of it member peddling guns here to kill another person. All because you want to save your face.

Jehovah airpyou grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by KnownUnknown: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Still doesn’t add anything to your point.

MaxInDHouse:

I can say they are Americans because I know they are and that’s why I corrected you. They are obviously not in a combat zone so this is not a case of military trickery. What you posted is not a report but a Facebook post.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
So much for being a "True Christian"
Can't admit he made a mistake, and can't stop hurling insults.
WOW

Guy you don't believe Jesus exist so let's spit Into each other's face! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Still doesn’t add anything to your point.
I can say they are Americans because I know they are and that’s why I corrected you. They are obviously not in a combat zone so this is not a case of military trickery. What you posted is not a report but a Facebook post.

Typical of an atheist!
So it's points you're after when i am talking about lives! cheesy

So you think the combat has reached all the areas in Ukraine shey? cheesy
Well i've told you what really matters to me, it's not their nationality but lives! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

You Niggaz Are Crazy! / Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire / 7 Ways To Practice Effective Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.