Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,225 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53318 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by tonididdy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why don't world leaders just settle these conflicts in the rings.

It doesn't have to be guns and weapons.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by zigzagluv: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
they are not losing , Losing what ? dont listen to western media, Uk has ask for talks with russia and is happening this week , Russia has captured more cities , The captial is just standing because they dont want to move in yet
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by waliezi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mrupdate11:
Nuclear angry

That means Russia was just doing dress rehearsal ever since?
. No he is losing hence aggressive so his last option is the nucs
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by olugabbie(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
godliman:

His down fall has just began. Nobody takes on the world and win, ask Hitler. You just love a murderer of innocent people irrespective of how devilish he is, truly love they say is blind that is why you throw a blind eye on his wickedness

Nuclear war will affect everybody.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by zigzagluv: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oga learn to understand when you ready , The Nuke are not for Uk but for nato member,,, even the Uk president say , eu are afraid
Omicron007:
shocked

Less than a week into the war and he wants to press the Nuclear button already...
This tells you how weak Putin's army is.

Almost half of the offensive have crossed borders into Ukraine. Yet, he is left with no option than to go nuclear.

If Putin nukes Ukraine or any country, he is a sore loser. What if he was fighting USA, NK or UK?

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by olugabbie(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
zigzagluv:
they are not losing , Losing what ? dont listen to western media, Uk has ask for talks with russia and is happening this week , Russia has captured more cities , The captial is just standing because they dont want to move in yet

The bulk of Russian troops have not engaged yet.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by zigzagluv: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russia has the 2nd largest nuke in the world ,You forgot China, iran and Nk is waiting somewhere , its a trap for eu and they know this ,
Thandiubani:
Shebi na only Putin get nuclear weapon ni. Before he will face one EU country finish, dem go don wipe out Russia. FRANCE, UK, GERMANY, USA and other EU countries also have nukes. That mad man Putin should stop making noise.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oscillator:
lawd!!! Which kind people dey Nairaland sef?

Na only you talk say Putin will never lose, that highest he will deploy nuclear. I come the you say no be only Russia get nuclear na. The west have nuclear more.

And he asks me at what point nuclear will be deployed in a war? Damn!

Because you sound like Putin can't lunch nuclear weapon on Ukraine because other countries has it.
Does it matter how many countries has nuclear weapon?
That's why am asking you, if nuclear weapons can't be used in war. Why do countries spend billions to acquire it.
And at what point will they use it or they just got it to showcase.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BloomingDale(f): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
B2Bmen:
see small pikin sense dey worry this one, ordinary Ukraine don give am a shork of his life wey he never think of, Russia is losing in Ukraine already Putin know say America no be him mate. That is why he is think nuclear his troops moral are down already NATO force dey give am a show of his money secretly inside kyvi. Breaze don blow fowl yansh don open Russia na big for nothing their large land mas dey help scare countries thinking they have something. Russia with America no be mate aboki

Make we dey watch dey go na.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by engrchykae(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
mactoni91:
This isn't just about Ukraine...

Putin dey set trap for NATO/EU.

NATO/EU has conducted their Risk Assessments and won't fall for the Bait.

The real showdown would start if PUTIN hits a NATO/EU member.

Germany, France and UK are already on high alerts.
Germany France and Britain are not even Friends.
They are eternal enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by sweetjohn(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You have not answered my question.

I ask you, why do countries acquire nuclear weapons.

Is it to display on show glasses?
The reason of stockpiling nuclear weapons is shallow and useless. Cause it will only cause damage on both sides and to some extent the world and not any useless defence. It baseless stockpiling it. A good economy is 1000times better than a country whose sole aim in the name of defence is to stockpile nukes they never may test even if they do, they too will receive theirs
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by phorget(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

Putin is only bluffing!
Why is he acting as if death will elude him? Let him launch the nuck if that's all he's capable of doing.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Oturatetuala(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Please how do I make money online apart from yahoo
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
The reason of stockpiling nuclear weapons is shallow and useless. Cause it will only cause damage on both sides and to some extent the world and not any useless defence. It baseless stockpiling it. A good economy is 1000times better than a country whose sole aim in the name of defence is to stockpile nukes they never may test even if they do, they too will receive theirs

To you, is useless. To them is not.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by emmyileri(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
ILEMUDA:

What I don't really understand about USA is that.
How will you be making Nuclear Weapons and at the same time imposing sanctions on other nations not to undergo nuclear program.....eg North Korea, Iran etc.

It's unclear to me.
It's simple brother, can you give AK 47 to a madman or you'll rather give it to a sane policeman? One will kill everyone while the other will maintain law and order. Hope you gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by emmyileri(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
ILEMUDA:

What I don't really understand about USA is that.
How will you be making Nuclear Weapons and at the same time imposing sanctions on other nations not to undergo nuclear program.....eg North Korea, Iran etc.

It's unclear to me.
It's simple brother, can you give AK 47 to a madman or you'll rather give it to a sane policeman? One will kill everyone while the other will maintain law and order. Hope you gerrit
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by B2Bmen: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
saintadeola:
When it started u,all of u will say west should have take dialogue u think putin is afraid of death,he is ready to loose all,he is a mad man not like trump that rump mouth without action,many only read what nuclear is capable of,wen nuclear war start,u know they suppose to sort things now,before they destroy Moscow,most elite nation will be ruined,I pity Ukraine, most,it will be vanish,because Russia has not use any massive weapon,
Me I want peace ooo,let them sort it amicably,nuclear war is a disaster, USA might be powere house,Russia is well equipped beyond ur guess
A man that is ready to die and take everything down with him is very dangerous
my friend shot up Russia na empty barrel. No dictator has ever built a strong milliary far of being over throne. Go ask gadafy, sadam,and putting right now is proofing me right in Ukraine his army cannot face the amateur Ukrainian boys they are seriously loosing in Ukraine as we speak now. Before now no one ever think the Ukrainian boys can stand a day with ur so called over hype Russia

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Oscillator: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Because you sound like Putin can't lunch nuclear weapon on Ukraine because other countries has it.
That's why am asking you, if nuclear weapons can't be used in war. Why do countries spend billions to acquire it.
read the original post again, this thread is about Putin getting ready his nuclear forces for the West and not Ukraine.

His statement here is credited to the harsh financial sanctions and the statement of NATO top commanders. So it is not for Ukraine.

Now coming to Putin launching nuclear on the West, he can do that only if he wants to see all of Russia submerge into a pile of dust and rubbles.

France and UK are all nuclear armed as is the US. I know since after the second world war all of UK's nuclear warheads are pointing to Russia. I don't need a babalawo to know France's are too.

And then the US. I don't see Putin trying to out-nuclear 3 nuclear-armed countries.

His nuclear rambling na more out of fear.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by SmartMen: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
Russia is actually winning but the support from outside is slowing them down.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by engrchykae(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Madudi2:
Putin ain't loosing, He's got prepared before starting
why is it that people are not seeing that USA is the real troublemaker?
Obsessed with setting up military bases around perceived enemies.
Must USA have a military base in Ukraine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by odigbosky(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You keep arguing about the use of Nuclear weapons. Let me remind you this the first time the atomic bomb was used which the US used at of frustration after fighting the Japanese for over 4 years without them surrendering led to these casualties. Hiroshima: 20,000 soldiers killed 70,000–126,000 civilians killed Nagasaki: 39,000–80,000 killed At least 150 soldiers killed Total killed: 129,000–226,000.

This is an estimate of the number of people killed. The US after using saw how deadly it was and since then are scared of having another country have it or those country who have it being led by a crazy man...

For you to have nukes, you have it so that you don't use it. It's a weapon for the big boys. No be small pikin weapons.

So Putin has not even fought a war for 1 month for him to use it. Infact nobody wants to be the first to use Nukes again because you will be the one to destroy this small world of ours.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by executive12: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.
And you think the Western nations will not deploy nuclear weapons?
Putin is finished. I see him ending up in prison, after trial at the Hague. The Russian economy is dead too.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Please how do I make money online apart from yahoo
try yahoo plus
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by DrMuzungu(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
It is interesting to see people discussing Russia and Ukraine while not being able to point them on the map cheesy
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by executive12: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Exactly. Putin miscalculated. He fell into his own trap.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by fof1: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

Russia will Suffer more Significantly...Russia CANNOT withstand the Combined of US and European Partners, Pls. Even if China North Korea comes to her Aids

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by kelvindj98: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Because only Russia has nukes...Nairaland beer parlour brain.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
kelvindj98:

Because only Russia has nukes...Nairaland beer parlour brain.

Russia has the highest nukes grin

Which Countries Have Nuclear Weapons?

Russia — 6,257
United States — 5,550
China — 350 available (actively expanding nuclear arsenal)
France — 290 available
United Kingdom — 225 available
Pakistan — 165 available
India — 156 available
Israel — 90 available
North Korea — 40-50 available (estimated)

Source; https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/nuclear-weapons-by-country
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
executive12:

And you think the Western nations will not deploy nuclear weapons?
Putin is finished. I see him ending up in prison, after trial at the Hague. The Russian economy is dead too.

You think Putin is Gaddafi, that was killed like a rat?

Look at the nuclear capability of Russia before you conclude.

Russia — 6,257
United States — 5,550
China — 350 available (actively expanding nuclear arsenal)
France — 290 available
United Kingdom — 225 available
Pakistan — 165 available
India — 156 available
Israel — 90 available
North Korea — 40-50 available (estimated)

Source; https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/nuclear-weapons-by-country
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Patriot9: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Russia nuclear power alone is bigger than USA and all her NATO Allies combined. Google is your friend and Iran are hiding because they had an agreement with Obama administration

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Patriot9: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Russia nuclear power alone is bigger than USA and all her NATO Allies combined. Google is your friend and Iran are hiding because they had an agreement with Obama administration
You are too dull to engage. Sorry to say that

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Bigchristo: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
obedience4:

Young man keep quiet... The US had what we called Tue triad deterrent methods.. One through land based nuclear weapons In silos.. Two using bombers aircraft like the B15 and the heavy B52 Stratofortress..
Also the f35 can also carry nuclear payloads.. The third which is more important is the sea based.. Americans have over 12 SSBN nuclear submarines which are always on the sea.. They Can deploy nuclear weapons from anywhere they are in the world....
The moment Putin lunches it is finish.. He will also be hit with a nuclear weapon.. Period..you were saying ICBM seems you recently heard the word lol.. All nuclear weapons land based and sea must be fitted in an intercontinental billistic missile.. How do expect to shoot a weapon before...
France is nuclear weapon nation.
So is the UK..
And NATO country's houses us nuclear weapons
Oga shut your mouth up, the US have weapons yes and so do Russia, have you forgotten that Soviet nuclear power supplies to Cuba was the reasons US invade them? Or you think is only US that knows how to expand its Nuclear Arsenal una go just Dey open mouth waaa they talk rubbish? Help yourself and research who owned the biggest nuclear arsenal you will see that Russia take number 1 spot

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.