Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53419 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by boyfrank: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
No be only Russia get nuclear weapons na.
Just one week into fighting ordinary Ukraine baba don dey find Nuclear weapon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

The guy you quoted he is wandering mad soul. He was even happy with the nuclear threat.

My fear for Nigeria is the way stupid people are getting more populated. Maybe we should blame education system or poor parenting. Any way it is, we need to reduce stupid people in this country

If developed countries with nuclear weapons are talking.
Is better you hide your face.
Because your reasoning don't affect their goals and objectives.
Several countries spend billions of dollars to acquire nuclear weapons.
You think they just got it to display on their show glass?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Karemarealty288(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
osamz007:
Putin dey play with fire

He will be replaced as Dr. Evil in the next Austin Powers series

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by TrueNigerian300: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
These are the words from the Ukrainian president yet some still believe Russia is losing.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy accused Russian leader Vladimir Putin of carrying out genocidal acts in his invasion of Ukraine, speaking in a video statement Sunday.

"They lied that they would not touch the civilian population, but from the first hours of the invasion, Russian troops were beating the civilian infrastructure," Zelenskyy said. "Kindergartens, houses. Everything is under attack every day. What the occupiers are doing to Kharkiv, Okhtyrka, Kyiv, Odesa and other cities and towns is drawing them to an international tribunal."

​"We have to call a spade a spade — Russia's criminal actions against Ukraine are a sign of genocide," the president added. "I spoke with the U.N. Secretary General. Russia is on the path to evil. The world must come to deprive Russia of its right to vote in the U.N. Security Council."

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/27/ukraine-holds-on-to-kyiv-as-dawn-breaks-as-us-and-europe-impose-massive-new-sanctions.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ocelot2006(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Less than a week into the war and he wants to press the Nuclear button already...
This tells you how weak Putin's army is.

Almost half of the offensive have crossed borders into Ukraine. Yet, he is left with no option than to go nuclear.

If Putin nukes Ukraine or any country, he is a sore loser. What if he was fighting USA, NK or UK?

Russian heavy armour just crossed in yesterday. Ukrainian power plants are being captured while oil depot's and gas lines are blown up. Major cities are being encircled. Soon the cordon round each city will begin to tighten. Systems like the TOR-1 are even yet to unleash their thermobaric rounds. Russia has not started yet.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by engrelvis(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect
leave dt thing bro.l taught he( Putin) said he doesn't give a damn about sanctions? Y complaining now?He n his beloved Russia will b obliterated from face of d Earth if he tries dt nuclear shit

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by obedience4(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
pacino26:

Hahahahaha, Putin halter assaut for two days to give way for peace. The Russian armed forces have recorded less human casualties as compared to any other military intervention force so far. The aim is to demilitarize Ukraine and any nation that intervene will answer the bear.

Lies lies lies.. The same you that said Russia will destroy Ukraine in 24houra.. The Russia has the highest casualties haven't taken one majoy city..
No the fool has been forced to go nuclear hahahahha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by 5thcolm(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
y us never dare to invade n Korea? Na Iraq and lybia body them for dey get power.

North Korea have never directly attack the US. All they can do is to beat their chest. North Korea president that is using locomotive train...lol. is like you don't know how archaic the country and its infrastructure is.

Fact is, no one country stand a chance with the united states

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Are you stupid or what? I know you want my attention but I don't engage fools like you.

Look at this fool. I wanted your attention. You are not different from a naked mad man at the market square. Who knows, a mad man might be more coherent than you.

Your views are below low and not even at par with a roaming mad man
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by EgunMogaji2: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
All Nuclear Powers should also chanel all their Nukes towards Russia on the ready. Enough of this idiots chenanigans.
Operation wipe out RUSSIA.
NONSENSE!!!

There’s no winner in an all out nuclear war. Even Nigeria will loose.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
For your information, no country have tested her nuclear weapons in war before except the USA. USA have proven and tested it nuclear weapon before during ww2. People who have tested their own before and have proven to work effectively many years ago are not even making noise as this stupid Russia who have never tested theirs before. Always wasting money nukes with dead economy and making noise all over the world. The way USA will deal with Russia eeh! Or even NATO, they will not be able to recover in 1000yrs that is if they survive to recover in the first place. All Russia weapons we have heard of and know, Can you categorically say what America or UK is cooking? Can you? War is not won by mouth but in battle. Japan and Germany in ww2 made more noise than this and the USA was just looking at them. The world thought they will win not until USA unleaches a weapon the world have never seen or heard of before. It's not by making mouth up and down bro

You have not answered my question.

I ask you, why do countries acquire nuclear weapons.

Is it to display on show glasses?

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by DukeNija(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

And you and your family will die in the cross fire. Lol
You think nuclear weapons are grenades?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by assholemods: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect
You are still a kid... It seems you don't know that it will also get to you.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
DukeNija:

And you and your family will die in the cross fire. Lol
You think nuclear weapons are grenades?

You living in denial, I don't.

Why do countries build and stockpile nuclear weapons and at what point do they make use of it.

Give me answer.

Is nuclear weapon for show glass display.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

If developed countries with nuclear weapons are talking.
Is better you hide your face.
Because your reasoning don't affect their goals and objectives.
Several countries spend billions of dollars to acquire nuclear weapons.
You think they just got it to display on their show glass?

No they got it to wipe you out. Do you know a dime? Get lost!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BigCowH0rn: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

When he fires it the world will go and sleep ba?
Or he can fire at all the superpowers at a go?

If you know the extent of the US arsenal you won't be talking so much
Only if Biden had balls like Trump... how i wish. All this won't have reached here.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
Is it that you people brains are dead or stop functioning? Is it only Russia that have nuclear weapons. Let him start the nuclear war and let's see who will be wiped out off the surface of the world. NATO surrounds Russia from all angles on the other hand Russia will have to face two or three area at a time. If he releases any nuclear weapon to any angle, NATO will release from all angles surrounding Russia and everything thing that has breath in Russia will be wiped out in minutes
Bros only 3NATO states possess nuclear weapons
There will be no victor nor vanquish in the invent of a nuclear war. Western countries imposing mindless sanctions on Russia amounts to driving her to nuclear aggression. After all Putin will reason that there is nothing to lose altogether
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#

NATO countries have the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.

Just economic sanctions, he is talking about nuclear weapons as if Russia is the only country with nuclear weapons. Who does he want to intimidate with Nuclear weapons? NATO? grin. I thought some of you said Russia can withstand economic sanctions. That he has everything planned out. Is it Nuclear weapons he wants to use to counter economic sanctions? grin. What of China that some of you said will help Russia counter economic sanctions? China has not said anything o grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by idahme(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Capnd143:
you're ignorant...

When it comes to nukes, Putin has the advantage over all other world powers combined!

They can fire low yield nukes on hypersonic missiles. But no other nation, even the us, has such ability!

This means they can be surgical in their strike, but if the us uses their own, it's the US that will destroy the world with radiation

Lets assume ur assertion @bolded is true, why will US need herpersonic delivery system when their nukes is already on the Baltic. The US has better delivery system than Russia, how many of their nuclear stockpiles can they deploy within a moment of notice when compared to the US.

Also, know that the United States has a misile defence shield in EU encircling the Russians and their best bet will be the ICBM tipped nuclear submarine. The US stand a chance of shooting down the ICBM if deployed from ground silos .

Overall the US and it's allies have better comparative advantage over the Russian federation but when comes to nuclear war just one ICBM going through your missile defense shield is enough to bring you to your knees.

In synopsis, nuclear war is mutually assured destruction. No body wins.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by faste: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
jackcanfield:
Let Us just hope the alien in Project Blue Book was wrong ... I just hope and pray we won't experience a nuclear world war ....I think it is high time F.G starts to build underground bunkers in every L.G.A as a long time precaution from radiations.
lipsrsealed
jackcanfield:
Let Us just hope the alien in Project Blue Boo was wrong ... I just hope and pray we won't experience a nuclear world war ....I think it is high time F.G starts to build underground bunkers in every L.G.A as a long time precaution from radiations.
You made me laugh!!do u think FG cares about U??
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
The war is difficult for Russia to win.Hence,the use of nuclear weapons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by donforeign: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
System202:

It doesn't concern u. I will prefer it to west
I prefer if your child poison u
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
These are the words from the Ukrainian president yet some still believe Russia is losing.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy accused Russian leader Vladimir Putin of carrying out genocidal acts in his invasion of Ukraine, speaking in a video statement Sunday.

"They lied that they would not touch the civilian population, but from the first hours of the invasion, Russian troops were beating the civilian infrastructure," Zelenskyy said. "Kindergartens, houses. Everything is under attack every day. What the occupiers are doing to Kharkiv, Okhtyrka, Kyiv, Odesa and other cities and towns is drawing them to an international tribunal."

​"We have to call a spade a spade — Russia's criminal actions against Ukraine are a sign of genocide," the president added. "I spoke with the U.N. Secretary General. Russia is on the path to evil. The world must come to deprive Russia of its right to vote in the U.N. Security Council."

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/27/ukraine-holds-on-to-kyiv-as-dawn-breaks-as-us-and-europe-impose-massive-new-sanctions.html
I said zelensky talks too much
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Deepthoughts: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
you really thinks Putin n Russia are immuned to nuclear attack themselves!,all these is just brinksmanship Putin would never results to nuclear weapons never.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by putin2: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
See for yourself

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nicenixon: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
There is no country in the world that can entirely police its coastline. No country. US coastline is too massive it can never ever be entirely policed.
You people should always have ur senses intact when watching American movies
I would have so much appreciate your contribution if you did not add your sarcastic insulting words to it. I still insist of my saying that no navy is sophisticated enough in this world to penetrate US water especially during this time when all super countries are at alert.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by baralatie(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Bros only 3NATO states possess nuclear weapons
There will be no victor nor vanquish in the invent of a nuclear war. Western countries imposing mindless sanctions on Russia amounts to driving her to nuclear aggression. After all Putin will reason that there is nothing to lose altogether
Na wao
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by TrueNigerian300: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

Look at this fool. I wanted your attention. You are not different from a naked mad man at the market square. Who knows, a mad man might be more coherent than you.

Your views are below low and not even at par with a roaming mad man

Okay, I have seen you and that should make you happy now. You can go back to you hole.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Deepthoughts: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-business-europe-moscow-2e4e1cf784f22b6afbe5a2f936725550
Putin is just bluffing, himself and his country Russia is not immune to nuclear attack,he won't dare it, it's all brinksmanship.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Olatara(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
System202:
I give my 100% support to Putin. I trust u Putin. If I am president of Nigeria I will have pledge my alliance to u. Hero of the world. SIR. Vlamidir Putin
I will name my Child to Putin
I think the full name is Rasputin.

Name your child Rasputin.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by tctrills: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
Are you following the news at all, In less than 3 days of fighting his forces are at the outskirts of the capital. Please follow the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.