Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,423 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53323 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

The comment I made was about nuclear deployment not Russia economic sanctions.

Russia is also part of NATO are you aware?

Do you even know what NATO regulations stipulate for it member countries.

If nuclear weapons can't be use during war, there won't be need for countries to acquire it.

Russia is part of NATO?

Sorry, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by JohnSP99: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Less than a week into the war and he wants to press the Nuclear button already...
This tells you how weak Putin's army is.

Almost half of the offensive have crossed borders into Ukraine. Yet, he is left with no option than to go nuclear.

If Putin nukes Ukraine or any country, he is a sore loser. What if he was fighting USA, NK or UK?

he can't even try nuking his neighbour cos he will be hit too

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by odigbosky(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
BornRicch:

Most of you guys supporting the US are dumb. Do you think Ukraine would survive Russia in an all out attack? Have you not seen lots of video on the internet where Russian troops were asking Ukrainian army to surrender? Who would ask you to surrender in a war zone, instead they'd blow off your dumb skull. Ukraine and Russia are from the same root. Putin is not interested in killing the innocent, his aim to to demilitarized the army and denazify those bad eggs including the president. You guys are always kin to support evil US and NATO.

How do you denazify a Jew.
Are you aware Ukrainian President is Jewish. His grandfather was a colonel in the Soviet Army. His grandfather lost three brothers to Nazi army in world War ll. So how does that same person child become Nazi?

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by obedience4(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
These are the words from the Ukrainian president yet some still believe Russia is losing.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy accused Russian leader Vladimir Putin of carrying out genocidal acts in his invasion of Ukraine, speaking in a video statement Sunday.

"They lied that they would not touch the civilian population, but from the first hours of the invasion, Russian troops were beating the civilian infrastructure," Zelenskyy said. "Kindergartens, houses. Everything is under attack every day. What the occupiers are doing to Kharkiv, Okhtyrka, Kyiv, Odesa and other cities and towns is drawing them to an international tribunal."

​"We have to call a spade a spade — Russia's criminal actions against Ukraine are a sign of genocide," the president added. "I spoke with the U.N. Secretary General. Russia is on the path to evil. The world must come to deprive Russia of its right to vote in the U.N. Security Council."

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/27/ukraine-holds-on-to-kyiv-as-dawn-breaks-as-us-and-europe-impose-massive-new-sanctions.html

Dumb dumb people in niraland.. Let me educated you .. Wars are guided.. Even thou war bring destruction.. Wars are suppose to the guided to limit non combatant causality.. The Geneva convention States that civilians shouldn't be targeted even in war, they are even charters that prevent prisoners of war POW.
Soldiers capture are not suppose to be killed.. You are not suppose to target civilians buildings and also the press also have a charter protecting them, that is why you see CNN and other Media people they are laws that protect them,
What president zelesky is saying that Russia is targeting civilians.. Not that they are losing the war..
The Russia attacked the second biggest city.Kharkiv. according to latest news they failed.. And now Putin is going nuclear..please be informed ok.. Stop spilling rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oscillator:
and Putin is the only one with nuclear weapons.

The west out-nuclear Russia by far.

Go and say your Qur'an. This isn't a religious war.

Fine I got you.
So tell me at what point will nuclear weapons be deployed in war?
I want to learn from you.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by obedience4(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
odigbosky:

How do you denazify a Jew.
Are you aware Ukrainian President is Jewish. His grandfather was a colonel in the Soviet Army. His grandfather lost three brothers to Nazi army in world War ll. So how does that same person child become Nazi?
Bro stops answering fools

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by JohnSP99: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
CharleyBright:
I knew this will happen.
Demented Putin is the Hitler of present day.
This evil man is very ready to use Nuclear weapon to destroy the entire world even if he will die in the process.
All those rooting for Putin on Nairaland, you all are supporting a mad man who don't give a fvck about your black asses.
A mere looking at his face tells you Putin is mentally sick.

I read people saying on Nairaland that USA has chickened out and is afraid of engaging Russia in a war, and I shake my head is disbelieve at naiveties. When u want to engage in a fight, weigh your options and determine the cost implication, consider the collateral damages, and the extent your enemy will want to go in the fight.
There is no way Russia can win a war against the US and the joint NATO forces comprising of (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Australia etc) unless Putin is very ready to deplore Nuclear and Biological weapons.
And the US possibly have Intel he intends to use these weapons.
If it requires to back out against such enemy, simply do it to save the world populace of collateral damage.
A Nuclear or Biological weapon will devastate the entire world, and demented Putin doesn't care.
So, all those supporting Putin, be ready to continue to support him when his Nuclear weapons gets to your door.
Only evil people support evil.
oil dey your head, one zero coke for you jare
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by jcross19: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
they are loosing? When someone comes into your own house , I mean in your bedroom giving you hard knock on your head at any rate and any how, can't you see that they are destroying Ukrainian cities? Abi loose get an other definition ni? Well I just wish this unrepetent soul, Putin should just stop.m
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by assholemods: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
planetx:
Keep pushing Russia with your useless sanctions and suffer the consequences, nations that are in the habit of overthrowing governments they don't like and invading countries to steal their natural resources have no moral right to sanction Russia.
What you are saying now is that two wrongs makes a right.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nicenixon: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biodun556:

Americans used nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki when Japan was too difficult
and also as retribution for Japanese attack on pearl harbour
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by jrusky(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

And you will be consume as well remember when any nuclear warhead is released it move with air lilling anything on its path and it can't be stop so you too should be ready to be consume because it ill reach Africa shore.

And also remember NATO, The US etc has nuclear warhead so if he fires it then sanction and diplomacy has collapse then he should be ready for retaliation then the world be doom and Africa will be gone.

If you think one bastard can bully entire world bro you lie, let him release the nuclear and let's see if his countr too won't be consume.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by kally90(f): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
The best thing for the world is to assassinate the man. He is a power monger and can do anything to achieve that including sacrificing the whole world.

I said, take the mad man out.
Do you copy?
Do you copy?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by JohnSP99: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
System202:
I give my 100% support to Putin. I trust u Putin. If I am president of Nigeria I will have pledge my alliance to u. Hero of the world. SIR. Vlamidir Putin
I will name my Child to Putin
after he has nuked you to death ABI seems this one doesn't know what a nuclear weapon is
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by obedience4(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
jcross19:
they are loosing? When someone comes into your own house , I mean in your bedroom giving you hard knock on your head at any rate and any how, can't you see that they are destroying Ukrainian cities? Abi loose get an other definition ni? Well I just wish this unrepetent soul, Putin should just stop.m

They will rebuild.. The world rebuild after a world war.
It better to have destroyed cities than sitting while the enemies overtake your land
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by princejohnard(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#

NATO has the largest nuclear warheads. It's a one sided war... Germany, UK, Us, France and Canada
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Kayrubu: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-business-europe-moscow-2e4e1cf784f22b6afbe5a2f936725550

Mr man bomb the world jor.... And stop threatening.... Use it and let's see what wull happen
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Flier: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

They are self sufficient, how will Germany pay for gas?
There is nothing like that in economy and finance,stop using wrong word
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
jrusky:

And you will be consume as well remember when any nuclear warhead is released it move with air lilling anything on its path and it can't be stop so you too should be ready to be consume because it ill reach Africa shore.

And also remember NATO, The US etc has nuclear warhead so if he fires it then sanction and diplomacy has collapse then he should be ready for retaliation then the world be doom and Africa will be gone.

If you think one bastard can bully entire world bro you lie, let him release the nuclear and let's see if his countr too won't be consume.

So why do countries acquire nuclear weapons and when can it be deployed.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by huptin(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

He will not lose but he will not win either! At the end of the day we will all lose. By the way I thought you people said he won't be affected by the sanctions?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by JohnSP99: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

You sabi. America will be destroyed by Russia and China. NATO will finally team up with China and Russia.
mumu, you think those 3 will still be standing by the time they start nuking themselves, Even you in your Africa here go hear am
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Heffalump(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
System202:
I give my 100% support to Putin. I trust u Putin. If I am president of Nigeria I will have pledge my alliance to u. Hero of the world. SIR. Vlamidir Putin
I will name my Child to Putin

You must be equally mad

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by AroleOduduwa2: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Coronavirus84:
*For those confused about the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, and by extension NATO.*
— Russia represents a polygamous husband with many wives like Ukraine, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, and the other Ex-Soviet Republics.
— In 1991, Ukraine being the most beautiful wife, demanded a divorce from her draconian husband.
— Russia grudgingly allowed her, but due to his toxicity and ego, he would rather see her remain single, subservient, and dependent.
— As a dynamic lady, Ukraine rapidly developed herself into one of the most beautiful women after the divorce.
— To the chagrin of Russia, Ukraine, his ex-wife, becomes a center of attraction wanted by other men, including his foe, NATO.
—Ukraine’s pulchritude and natural endowment earn her recognition from NATO—a counterpart to Russia.
—The relationship between NATO and Ukraine started growing at an alarming pace, unsettling the nerves of the ex-husband, Russia.
— As expected of a toxic narcissist, Russia went berserk. He insisted that a relationship between Ukraine and NATO will breed conspiratorial connivance, which poses a more significant threat to the masculinity and ego of Russia.
— NATO, a polygamist like Russia, is a liberal. His wives include the U.K., U.S., Greece, Germany, Spain, and many more.
— To NATO, the addition of Ukraine to his fleet of wives makes him more powerful and gives him an upper hand ahead of Russia.
— To Russia, NATO, and Ukraine’s marriage poses a grandiose threat to his territory. Therefore, he is committed to ensuring the relationship never happens.
— In his quest to truncate this relationship, Russia wants to reconstitute his past relationship; he is a nationalist, a fascist in the mode of Adolf Hitler.
— As a result of this, he abruptly barged into his unsuspecting ex-wife’s house a few days ago.
— The unwanted guest is currently holding her hostage, surrounding her house with hundreds of _dongaris_.
— NATO, at the moment, is scrambling for how best to rescue his new wife from her abusive ex.
— Russia had warned that anyone who interferes as he gobbles Ukraine would suffer consequences that they did not dream possible; that is, he has nuclear weapons to eviscerate even those who know nothing about his strained relationship with his ex.
—Right now, Ukraine is stuck between an abusive ex-husband and a new lover who has promised her the most exquisite things in the world.
— The world is perturbed as they watch this dispute in awe and fear.
— The rescue mission, if haphazardly planned, may likely boomerang into an all-out war between the two suitors and their friends.
— NATO, a businessman (Capitalist) and the controller of the G7, has threatened to impose severe sanctions against Russia if he fails to withdraw his _Dongaris_ from Ukraine's premises.
— The G7 are the big guys around. They include the U.S., U.K., Canada, EU, Italy, Japan, France, and Germany. An affiliation with these guys is lucrative, capable of catapulting any country to booming affluence.
— The essence of these sanctions is that these big guys will ghost Russia and cut every tie with him in an attempt to humble him “economically.”

*How is Africa connected to this conflict?*
— Africa should be worried about one thing, her economy.
— Economically, Africa and the rest of the world will be significantly affected should a war break out in Europe.
— The world is yet to recover fully from the aftermath of COVID-19.
— Asides from that, I see no reason why any African country/leader should take sides, at least, for now.
— Russia is the only European country that stood with Africa during the colonial period. Russia fought with Angola against the South African apartheid regime and defended Lumumba.
— Africa had better be spectators rather than a participant in this conflict.
— It is not on record that Russia had once colonized or invaded the African continent like Ukraine's new husband once did.
— There is an ongoing liberation in Mali. Russia is currently liberating Mali from French Imperialism.
— The embittered ex and the new husband are inconsolable at the moment.
— Although Olori Ebi (the United Nations) has attempted to mediate, Russia is deviant to his appeasement because the U.S. is the one feeding Olori Ebi the most. Understandably, he may not favor Russia.

You forgot to include the agreement between the ex husband and the ex wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nicenixon: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
y us never dare to invade n Korea? Na Iraq and lybia body them for dey get power.
what is stopping your north Korea from invading south Korea?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by B2Bmen: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
ILEMUDA:

What I don't really understand about USA is that.
How will you be making Nuclear Weapons and at the same time imposing sanctions on other nations not to undergo nuclear program.....eg North Korea, Iran etc.

It's unclear to me.
answer will u keep a well loaded gun in the hands of a minor who is not yet mature in reasoning and self restrent? America know that most of all this musroom country like North Korea Russia and Iran just want to have nuke to intimidate other smaller neighbors. Just as Russia is doing right now. How many times have you heard of us, Germany,franch, UK Israel Australia threatening other people of nuking them under slight provocation like Russia,north korea and China are doing all the time even Iran. They never mature reach to handle nuclear weapons

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Oscillator: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Fine I got you.
So tell me at what point will nuclear weapons be deployed in war?
I want to learn from you.
lawd!!! Which kind people dey Nairaland sef?

Na only you talk say Putin will never lose, that highest he will deploy nuclear. I come the you say no be only Russia get nuclear na. The west have nuclear more.

And he asks me at what point nuclear will be deployed in a war? Damn!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by obedience4(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
The same reasons NATO didn't intervene..
They a know that Putin we come and say that they attack him and decide to go nuclear...
The Russian are living in the past.. Wars are not won be sheer numbers.. The anti tank and anti air missiles of NATO origin. Are doing wonders

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by jcross19: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
obedience4:

They will rebuild.. The world rebuild after a world war.
It better to have destroyed cities than sitting while the enemies overtake your land
lol they have already destroyed their oil gas field and taken over their weapons stored house
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nicenixon: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
useni1:
in just dreams. Ogun kill you for being super dumb. America will be destroyed completely. Americans will not escape their karma
why is your hatred for America too much?, it seems they have dealt with one of your brothers or friends.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by waliezi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Is he the only one with nuclear weapon? Let's condemn evil it is illegal and deeply unjust for him to have invaded Ukraine
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by JohnSP99: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Russia has more nuclear power than USA and all their NATO allies combined.
you are really ignorant of a nuclear power, when they start throwing nuclear bomb at each other you think because you are in Nigeria Africa you are safe, you will be so gone with them that your existence will not be remembered, an atomic bomb was dropped in Hiroshima and it wiped out the whole of Hiroshima now imagine a nuclear bomb, you will be so dead
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by jimtemi1: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect
for your mind, russia vs the world, how can he make it out.. Pls be realistic my brother
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by emmyileri(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
You read it well brother. The truth is that small Ukraine has disgrace Russia. That's why Russia is in a hurry to end the war quickly through peace talks. If they are truly winning Russia wouldn't care about the talks. The Ukrainian president call Russia before this war began and he didn't answer. If Ukraine can withstand Russia like this, how much will Russia perform when fighting with countries like UK, Germany or France not to mention the US with better weaponry and stronger economy. Without nuclear weapons Russia can't do much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.