Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87715 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Ayemileto(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oogway:
I hope people understand that this is the country’s capital were all their military resources is concentrated, there’s no country we’re this would be achieved so easily. All of Ukraine military resources is concentrated here and once this city is conquered the war is over. So it’s just a minor setback. Even during the world wars it took several days to break through Berlin even when Hitler was losing on all grounds

What of Kharkiv, The second largest city?

Why haven't Russian taken over despite fighting for it for days now?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Kanmi87540: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
Sabiman17: You are missing if you have not joined the forum

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
baajetu:
You don’t know much about war

Really?? So tell me more Mr. War strategist

Kids masquerading as war analysts . Trying to educate those who’ve seen it all
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by neuf(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

A coup that was sponsored by the west to install a comedian for a president understandably became ignorant of treaties signed between Ukraine,Russia ,the West.Not on e but twice and ignores all advises from France and Germany ,chose to go to war with Russia.
What choice do the citizens have

you do know the coup you talk about happened in 2014 and Zelensky became President in 2019.

why am I even replying you sef. see as I dey waste my time dey follow person wey no know anything talk
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
hotwax:

go and read Ukraine electoral process or check their last election. Please stop disgracing yourself
Go and read the coup on the president of Ukraine he ran to Moscow.
Please stop disgracing yourself
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by ictplotter(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nato and America hold the media space, their biggest war weapon is media propaganda. I remember how they told us the Talibans are defeated n eliminated from Afghanistan but a year later we all saw what happen.
Ukraine and it NATO allies should continue their media war propaganda while the Russia's troops ar doing their war damages on Ukraine.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by zigzagluv: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russia are not losing , Leave western media
ifytrik:
oga, did you read the news at all? The Russians were on the loosing side and not, the Ukrainians, if Nigerians want Ukraine to go desolate then they have nothing to celebrate here as the news is in favour of Ukraine.
Next time read well before typing
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

you be my boy, i’ll drag your papa yansh like tiger gen. You don go beg for data come back dey foam for mouth again.

Oh no. I’m talking to a tout, now I see. Who else will use Portable’s memes if not a street urchin. No wonder u sound razz
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by zigzagluv: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thank You
YeyeGbami:
Most of these news are propaganda, watch how mumu nairaland war strategists will start foaming in the mouth.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Are you trying to say you wanna cry?? Oh I’m sorry, I never meant to throw a sucker punch. Next time learn to reason from your head and not anus

Dundee, oh network don run for your village abi your phone battery don die. Oma se o..
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Cloud007: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Someone is definitely feeling the heat....

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by zigzagluv: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
No video , Most of video you seen or carried by western media are fake, DW.com confirm it and how videos of where is happened
CoronaVirusPro:

Video is online.

Google and clear your doubt

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Oh no. I’m talking to a tout, now I see. Who else will use Portable’s memes if not a street urchin. No wonder u sound razz

Haha mugun, portable wey go feed your whole generation.. Guy go hide under bridge
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Sanchez01: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

A coup that was sponsored by the west to install a comedian for a president understandably became ignorant of treaties signed between Ukraine,Russia ,the West.Not on e but twice and ignores all advises from France and Germany ,chose to go to war with Russia.
What choice do the citizens have
The coup took place in 2014. Zelensky became president in 2019. How then are they related?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by derecho(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
M'ole rerin o... @ the bolded
Mo4ever:

So Russians are not out for a full scale attack abi, it's like you have been getting your own news from alaroye or from your dreams because Putin himself called this attack a FULL SCALE INVASION, someone is considering using nuclear weapon as the next step and you are here saying it's not full scale, shiorrr, it's half scale right! Lolz... Some novices even said Ukraine will fall latest Sunday, it's Sunday already o, Na Russian tanks dey blow and they are being repelled... As for those saying the news are not real, abeg shey you will go there to help us confirm, cuz the way I see it, we all really on news, so if you believe the news are fake, then shut up and stop creating your own news cuz you ain't there.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by zigzagluv: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
thanks you , thank God seeing the message they are building up
Steinmann:
Western propaganda, so far no Ukrainian casualty.
Only Russians killed.
Baloney !
Tell it to the marines.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Peace880(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
frog12:
PUTIN don win. his aims are being achieved. that's a real leader. he's telling the west, you mess with us, we'll mess with you !!
PUTIN don win. his aims are being achieved. that's a real leader. he's telling the west, you mess with us, we'll mess with you !!

You smoke Russia weed ?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Voldoz: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

It is because you people are enslaved by the West.
That is why you don't know why you are praying for them. It is called mental slavery.
You don't know what caused the war, why Russia invaded Ukraine but choose the side of your slave master nonetheless.

Read about it.

Una with the west and western propaganda self tell me where propaganda no day even Nigeria self e day moreover Russia once mocked the US by claiming their intent of attacking Ukraine is false now what are they doing?

There is propaganda everywhere you are talking as if most of the technologies you enjoying today are not from the west, even when they is an outbreak of an kind they step forward to counter it. Same people that has been helping Africa fight malaria etc. They are not entirely good and they are not always bad so stop all this rubbish west stuff.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by frog12: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
i mean ooo... even it take usa 10 years for afghanistan to get that number of casualties. grin grin
if you watch any of the west media, dem journalists wan dey cry. now dey don ban RT and sputnik news so we no fit hear balanced news !!!

marvin906:

So you believe Ukraine have killed 4500 Russian soldiers
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by nograv: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news

I have always asked this question..

I think it is because man first came into being in Africa and as a result all of the world's people are our children.

The ancient Egyptians who first walked up the nile from the African interior from Punt, proudly declared they were the first race coming before all others. Telling anyone who met them this from the Greeks to people's of the middle east. They likewise treated foreigners with kindness teaching the Greeks everything they knew from Mathematics to Medicinal sciences.. Only for the Greeks to claim their advances as their own.. While the Egyptian civilisation eventually was changed from within by invasions of foreigners.. It is why few dark skinned Egyptians remain today.

So our kindness should be tempered with the wisdom of a parent, if our children misbehave towards us we should treat them accordingly..

That is why I don't just embrace all foreigners with open arms, I only embrace those that embrace me.. Even then I trust my own people before all others and still pursue my self interest with those who I don't regard as family.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Timnico: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
ifytrik:
oga, did you read the news at all? The Russians were on the loosing side and not, the Ukrainians, if Nigerians want Ukraine to go desolate then they have nothing to celebrate here as the news is in favour of Ukraine.
Next time read well before typing
You believe this propaganda by the west? This news is sold to make people calm down and much pressure won't be on the US and NATO by their citizens. Leave new, RUSSIA is still advancing
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
neuf:

you do know the coup you talk about happened in 2014 and Zelensky became President in 2019.

why am I even replying you sef. see as I dey waste my time dey follow person wey no know anything talk
That coup is the beginning of ukraines problem with Russia!
When was Crimea referendum held?
When did pro Russian seperatists start their war?
What led zelensky to officially write an application to join NATO?

There are still many other busts that happen along the way between Ukraine and Russia before now o!
This war was tumbling and filling and was getting bigger and bigger till it finally burst
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Special32: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Steinmann:
Western propaganda, so far no Ukrainian casualty.
Only Russians killed.
Baloney !
Tell it to the marines.
Thank you boss don't understand people don't they think it's only Russians been killed in a war that is been fought in Ukraine while people in Russia are still living normal life's. Western propaganda, and so many people would believe that Ukraine is winning through the the media
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by frog12: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
he was just with putin. na mistake to fire chiefs in the middle of battle. i no believe am. i never see the news and the person wey post am for twitter na ukrainian-american we blow whistle on trump

Cloud007:
Someone is definitely feeling the heat....
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Oh so you dey feel am, jajaja! The kain tout wey i be ehn, i go feed your entire lineage. Aje!

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Haha mugun, portable wey go feed your whole generation.. Guy go hide under bridge

Wow.. the dude admires Portable so much... Kkapo pikin.. Real street urchin with sweaty body odor. Well not everyone on nairaland is as poor and bedeviled like u. And not all of us here see Portable as a role model because we know better.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by wiseone28: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
kingsceemark:

Confused fellow
Go and suck breassssst

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Wow.. the dude admires Portable so much... Kkapo pikin.. Real street urchin with sweaty body odor. Well not everyone on nairaland is as poor and bedeviled like u. And not all of us here see Portable as a role model because we know better.

Guy leave portable, hope you don chop since morning sha. Abi you still dey find giveaway. Isinku re o ni ku reè
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Voldoz:

Una with the west and western propaganda self tell me where propaganda no day even Nigeria self e day moreover Russia once mocked the US by claiming their intent of attacking Ukraine is false now what are they doing?

There is propaganda everywhere you are talking as if most of the technologies you enjoying today are not from the west, even when they is an outbreak of an kind they step forward to counter it. Same people that has been helping Africa fight malaria etc. They are not entirely good and they are not always bad so stop all this rubbish west stuff.

Apparently, most of the technology you are using (Gun powder, compass, satellite) is from the East.
The only problem is that you never knew because you have been incapacitated with one sided news/education.

The question is, is there anything you stand to gain if the East somehow Lose?
Do you have any history with any of them?

The answer is Nothing and No respectively.

Now turn the question around to the West and understand how enslaved Black people are. They are just defending their master subconsciously.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by gamechanger547: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kyiv’s Mayor: ‘We are encircled’ and on the edge of ‘humanitarian catastrophe’
Kyiv’s mayor Vitali Klitscho has said that the city is encircled by Russian troops.
In an interview with the Associated Press , Mr Klitscho said he was not able to evacuate civilians from the city because “all ways are blocked”.
“Right now we are encircled,” he said.
The mayor said that nine civilians have been killed in Kyiv so far, including one child.
He added that Russian “saboteurs” are in the city, saying: “We are hunting these people, and it will be much easier if nobody is on the street.”
Referring to the city’s stocks of food and medicine, Mr Klitscho said: “We are at the border of a humanitarian catastrophe. Right now, we have electricity, right now we have water and heating in our houses. But the infrastructure is destroyed to deliver the food and medication.”
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Timnico:

You believe this propaganda by the west? This news is sold to make people calm down and much pressure won't be on the US and NATO by their citizens. Leave new, RUSSIA is still advancing

Everything is not a propaganda. The same way the Russians accused the West of propaganda after their secret of attacking Ukraine was revealed. What happened later?? They attacked just as US said. So I better believe Western propaganda than Russian
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by riczy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin rather die than to lose to chicken Ukraine, as am typing am praying for Russian's end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.