Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87653 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Everything is not a propaganda. The same way the Russians accused the West of propaganda after their secret of attacking Ukraine was revealed. What happened later?? They attacked just as US said. So I better believe Western propaganda than Russian

Coming from a western slave, dundee wey dem don brainwash.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Everything is not a propaganda. The same way the Russians accused the West of propaganda after their secret of attacking Ukraine was revealed. What happened later?? They attacked just as US said. So I better believe Western propaganda than Russian

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by ShaqFu: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
I was actually hoping on seeing a video of Ukrainian troops actually doing what the headline say they did, instead, all I'm seeing is video of explosion and the likes.

Tssk.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by PrinceMajestic: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine kill 3500 Russian troops, Ukraine shot down 100s of Russian jets, Ukraine now destroyed 1000s of Russian thanks, una well done o. All I see in news is bomb siren in kiev without sight of Ukrainian soldiers but clear Russian airstrikes going on, just last night the Ukrainian oil facility was blown up which lit up the sky last midnight, you don't win war in media. I humbly enjoin President Putin to urge Ukrainian troops to lay down their weapons and go home (exactly his words) Ukrainian soldiers are dying. Where are their own convoy of military tanks and artilleries ? We don't even see the Ukrainian soldiers in sight every one is hiding all I see is tanks patrolling, jets hovering over the sky and bomb siren at night like pitch black. Only displaced persons are seen running around
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Thomist(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
I salute Ukraine!

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=BKayy post=110610965][/quote]

I don’t deal with pictures pls, so don’t show any to me. Like I said previously, so far as Russia denied their invasion of Ukraine at first and today that so called Western propaganda has come to reality, I better keep believing Western propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by gamechanger547: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russian ex-official: Putin’s plan is full victory on March 2
Former Russian deputy foreign minister Fedorov says the first days of March are important in the Russian-Ukrainian war.

By Al Jazeera Staff
Andrei Fedorov, former deputy Russian foreign minister, has told Al Jazeera the next few days are key in Russia’s
invasion of Ukraine as President Vladimir Putin’s initial order was to “complete the military operation with a victory by March 2”.
Fedorov said on Sunday he was hopeful of announced talks between the two countries as Moscow continues its full-scale assault on its neighbour.
“There should be talks going on without preconditions. I know the position of my friends in Kyiv and the leadership of Ukraine. They’re ready to sit and to talk, but without precondition,” he said.
Ukraine and Russia have agreed to hold talks at a venue near the Belarusian border, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said earlier in the day.
The talks, the first announced since Russia unleashed a full-scale invasion of Ukraine last week, would be held without preconditions and are the result of a phone call between Zelenskyy and his Belarusian counterpart, the Ukrainian leader said.
Tough resistance
Fedorov also said the resistance in Ukraine and sanctions put in place by the West have been stronger than what Russia predicted before the violence started.
“As I said once … please, because I know Ukraine, no one will meet Russian troops with flowers. This is a reality,” he told Al Jazeera.
On the sanctions, the former deputy minister said: “They always think that, OK … we are a big country, we are a great country. We are supplying you with gas and oil. You will never use sanctions … such sanctions again. This is reality for today and it’s caused a lot of problems over here now.”
Ukraine’s Western allies have slapped unprecedented sanctions in response to Russia’s land, sea and air invasion.
“For the first time ever, the European Union will finance the purchase and delivery of weapons and other equipment to a country that is under attack,” European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said on Sunday.
She said the EU would close its airspace to Russian aircraft, including the private jets of Russian oligarchs.
The bloc will ban Russian state-owned television network Russia Today and news agency Sputnik. Von der Leyen said this was to render them unable to “spread their lies to justify Putin’s war and to sow division in our Union”.
SOURCE: AL JAZEERA
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

I don’t deal with pictures pls, so don’t show any to me. Like I said previously, so far as Russia denied their invasion of Ukraine at first and today that so called Western propaganda has come to reality, I better keep believing Western propaganda
You have no choice. They say it is only one can free himself from mental slavery.

When you've freed yourself, come back here and read my comments. Until then Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by gamechanger547: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russian ex-official: Putin’s plan is full victory on March 2
Former Russian deputy foreign minister Fedorov says the first days of March are important in the Russian-Ukrainian war.

By Al Jazeera Staff
Andrei Fedorov, former deputy Russian foreign minister, has told Al Jazeera the next few days are key in Russia’s
invasion of Ukraine as President Vladimir Putin’s initial order was to “complete the military operation with a victory by March 2”.
Fedorov said on Sunday he was hopeful of announced talks between the two countries as Moscow continues its full-scale assault on its neighbour.
“There should be talks going on without preconditions. I know the position of my friends in Kyiv and the leadership of Ukraine. They’re ready to sit and to talk, but without precondition,” he said.
Ukraine and Russia have agreed to hold talks at a venue near the Belarusian border, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said earlier in the day.
The talks, the first announced since Russia unleashed a full-scale invasion of Ukraine last week, would be held without preconditions and are the result of a phone call between Zelenskyy and his Belarusian counterpart, the Ukrainian leader said.
Tough resistance
Fedorov also said the resistance in Ukraine and sanctions put in place by the West have been stronger than what Russia predicted before the violence started.
“As I said once … please, because I know Ukraine, no one will meet Russian troops with flowers. This is a reality,” he told Al Jazeera.
On the sanctions, the former deputy minister said: “They always think that, OK … we are a big country, we are a great country. We are supplying you with gas and oil. You will never use sanctions … such sanctions again. This is reality for today and it’s caused a lot of problems over here now.”
Ukraine’s Western allies have slapped unprecedented sanctions in response to Russia’s land, sea and air invasion.
“For the first time ever, the European Union will finance the purchase and delivery of weapons and other equipment to a country that is under attack,” European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said on Sunday.
She said the EU would close its airspace to Russian aircraft, including the private jets of Russian oligarchs.
The bloc will ban Russian state-owned television network Russia Today and news agency Sputnik. Von der Leyen said this was to render them unable to “spread their lies to justify Putin’s war and to sow division in our Union”.
SOURCE: AL JAZEERA.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Coming from a western slave, dundee wey dem don brainwash.

Shey ya name sef na YeyeGbami. So what do I expect from a fool who decided to name himself Yeye. Bagga lizard.

Shey when the US said Putin wants to attack Ukraine, fools like u said it was Western propaganda. Now what is happening?? Isn’t the US correct with their intel??

Mugu !! I’m sure you’re a allahukubar head slammer replying me from one dark slum... Oshey Mr. Portable lover... Lol
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Panda7(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
post videos or this news is just another comic stunt
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Thomist(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
David fighting Goliath. Ojiofor nwe mmeri.
At this point, even if they loose, they have fought as heroes.
Their children will take up arm tommorow against Russia.

Like Biafra, like Ukraine, brave people fighting for survival. Only difference was the latter got a lot of support and fighting only one mighty power, while the former fought against three super powers and their allies of egypt and others.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Awesometouch1: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
chucksbonda:
I am suspecting the west has started arming Ukraine side secretly even with Intel's, am sorry this is gonna be a long drive for putin
US in particular has been exposing even what Putin discusses in the other room before the invasion.
The problem with Nigerians is they overrated Russia and never saw the significance of the military aid and training the West had been giving Ukraine.
Russia has spent years upon years expanding its military with its limited resources that would rather have benefited her citizens if invested on civilian use.
Russians are dying in numbers in Ukraine. Their losses have been monumental. Their communication and coordination has been so poor that the Ukrainians have mocked them. They are at their wits end and now bringing in Belarus and Chechens into the mess.

Even now, some of their soldiers are starving and looking for food and fuel from the Ukrainians they were sent to fight. Their supply lines are strained just on attacking a much weaker country that didn't want the fight.
As their frustration builds, the Russians are now attacking key infrastructures in Ukraine and may soon engage in serious war crimes. I just hope this doesn't get to the point the West gets fed up and gets directly involved militarily. Russia will just be flushed out of Ukraine in very little time. They have never been as strong as people think. At least not like the mighty British and Germans. They are the top two countries I revere in Europe, not Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Guy leave portable, hope you don chop since morning sha. Abi you still dey find giveaway. Isinku re o ni ku reè

Na nairaland wey I blame for making this place a faceless forum if not we for dey see people like u finish. Imagine touts wey neva baff go dey exchange words with person wey fit baff am. Nairaland ntoor
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sanchez01:

The coup took place in 2014. Zelensky became president in 2019. How then are they related?
Zelensky was the tipping edge of the problem that started in 2014 between Ukraine and Russia
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

You have no choice. They say it is only one can free himself from mental slavery.

When you've freed yourself, come back here and read my comments. Until then Goodluck.

Like I said don’t show me pictures. I deal with reality
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by promzy555(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
That Northern Cyprus. They killed slot of black foreign students
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Oogway: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ayemileto:

What of Kharkiv, The second largest city?

Why haven't Russian taken over despite fighting for it for days now?

This is a developed country, they’ll eventually conquer it, even the Ukrainian president knows this. This war is barely 4 days old. What more do u want??
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Na nairaland wey I blame for making this place a faceless forum if not we for dey see people like u finish. Imagine touts wey neva baff go dey exchange words with person wey fit baff am. Nairaland ntoor

Is that all? tueh teuh. I repeat i’ll feed your entire lineage. The family problem wey dey follow you still dey shey. Mumu dey shout person neva baff, aridin lmao.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by neuf(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

That coup is the beginning of ukraines problem with Russia!
When was Crimea referendum held?
When did pro Russian seperatists start their war?
What led zelensky to officially write an application to join NATO?

There are still many other busts that happen along the way between Ukraine and Russia before now o!
This war was tumbling and filling and was getting bigger and bigger till it finally burst

I'm very sure I've told you this before, this isn't the first time Ukraine has requested to join. They did ask with Georgia and were rejected by NATO. Why was they rejected?
How come the government then wasn't accused of being installed by the West?

you really don't have any idea about Ukraine and Russia crisis do you?
those guys haven't been friends for a long time. It depends on the government of the day for the problem to rear its head.

Zelensky filing for NATO membership has nothing to do with anyone just Putin and his friends being paranoid over nothing and you guys buy that hook line and sinker.

would an enemy that seek to destroy you be your biggest trading partner?

there are so many questions you can ask yourself independently and come up with a better view of the whole situation
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Like I said don’t show me pictures. I deal with reality
Incase you misunderstood me, I was not commenting to liberate you. Mental slavery is a personal issue, you only liberate yourself.
After that, you will learn to see interests.

1. What would you as a black African gain if the West defeat Russia and her allies?
Just one thing.

2. In the cause of the sanctions, would you as a black man benefit or turned to the emergency milk cow that will be dried for their unending thirst of fossil fuel?

There are many questions to guide you but this two is OK for your level.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Thomist(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Ukraine kill 3500 Russian troops, Ukraine shot down 100s of Russian jets, Ukraine now destroyed 1000s of Russian thanks, una well done o. All I see in news is bomb siren in kiev without sight of Ukrainian soldiers but clear Russian airstrikes going on, just last night the Ukrainian oil facility was blown up which lit up the sky last midnight, you don't win war in media. I humbly enjoin President Putin to urge Ukrainian troops to lay down their weapons and go home (exactly his words) Ukrainian soldiers are dying. Where are their own convoy of military tanks and artilleries ? We don't even see the Ukrainian soldiers in sight every one is hiding all I see is tanks patrolling, jets hovering over the sky and bomb siren at night like pitch black. Only displaced persons are seen running around

Coward. Same African mentality that made the continent useless. Bury your head in shame. People like you would rather see your mother raped and killed and still remain a coward in the hands of ordinary Fulani.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Awesometouch1: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
It appears the ones lying are the Russians. If those were not true, they would've overrun Ukraine days ago. The 2,000 anti tank weapons sent by Britain were not toys bro. I even expected more damages than just 146 tanks.
Russia has committed 2/3rd of the entire force it sent to Ukrainian border yet with no result. They are frustrated and bringing in Belarus into this.
Listen to the US Intel if you want the truth.
The Russians weren't expecting it'll be this tough. They had planned for a quick victory which has failed.
They are now improvising.
The moment I heard Putin calling on Ukrainian military to overthrow their president I knew he hasn't been able to accomplish his objectives. Things are nearly falling apart. Belarus has been called to join them in the fight they started.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Shey ya name sef na YeyeGbami. So what do I expect from a fool who decided to name himself Yeye. Bagga lizard.

Shey when the US said Putin wants to attack Ukraine, fools like u said it was Western propaganda. Now what is happening?? Isn’t the US correct with their intel??

Mugu !! I’m sure you’re a allahukubar head slammer replying me from one dark slum... Oshey Mr. Portable lover... Lol

See this stark illiterate wey dey form sabi, your village is on fire you dey here crying ontop US wey no send your generation. Mumu no even sabi anything. Guy go beg for food as usual

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Is that all? tueh teuh. I repeat i’ll feed your entire lineage. The family problem wey dey follow you still dey shey. Mumu dey shout person neva baff, aridin lmao.

Lol... anybody wey dey talk like dis “I’ll feed your entire lineage” check am well, na one room batcher him dey leave. Pauper in real life and Jeff Bezos on internet... Lol.. We know una antics. U keep fantasizing with imaginations of being wealthy so u don’t commit suicide. It’s okay shaa, whatever rocks your boat
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by DerrickzB: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Most of these news are propaganda, watch how mumu nairaland war strategists will start foaming in the mouth.

Brooo, I keep saying this same thi but they do not agree!! Russia is loosing and yet Ukraine are loosing their gas plant and cities!! This story no come clear oo
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by masterfactor(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Techguy96:

I got that same news from Aljazera tho, I don't even watch CNN or fox new.

Tho Aljazera claim was 3000 Russia soldiers.
They are also online footage of captured Russia soldiers
Those are the numbers that the ukrainian defense ministry is dishing out, those numbers are not realistic, it an invasion not a full scale war.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Go bury you empty skull in the sand! Obviously nothing dey there. Omo eru!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
neuf:

I'm very sure I've told you this before, this isn't the first time Ukraine has requested to join. They did ask with Georgia and were rejected by NATO . Why was they rejected?
How come the government then wasn't accused of being installed by the West?

you really don't have any idea about Ukraine and Russia crisis do you?
those guys haven't been friends for a long time. It depends on the government of the day for the problem to rear its head.

Zelensky filing for NATO membership has nothing to do with anyone just Putin and his friends being paranoid over nothing and you guys buy that hook line and sinker.

would an enemy that seek to destroy you be your biggest trading partner?

there are so many questions you can ask yourself independently and come up with a better view of the whole situation
Do you remember that Ex Russian President Yeltsin went to war with Georgia and nearly decimated the whole place!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

See this stark illiterate wey dey form sabi, your village is on fire you dey here crying ontop US wey no send your generation. Mumu no even sabi anything. Guy go beg for food as usual

I’m sure you were really abused as a kid by saidistic teachers when I were a kid. If not u wouldn’t use that picture u used there. I always understand dear. Sadomasochism has gotten the better part of u. I’m a therapist and I’ll help u
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

Incase you misunderstood me, I was not commenting to liberate you. Mental slavery is a personal issue, you only liberate yourself.
After that, you will ledan to see interests.

1. What would you as a black African gain if the West defeat Russia and her allies?
Just one thing.

2. In the cause of the sanctions, would you as a black man benefit or turned to the emergency milk cow that will be dried for their unending thirst of fossil fuel?

There are many questions to guide you but this two is OK for your level.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Lol... anybody wey dey talk like dis “I’ll feed your entire lineage” check am well, na one room batcher him dey leave. Pauper in real life and Jeff Bezos on internet... Lol.. We know una antics. U keep fantasizing with imaginations of being wealthy so u don’t commit suicide. It’s okay shaa, whatever rocks your boat

I know say you dey hungry, olodo rabata ni bobo yi sha. Me still dey repeat am, na that hunger go finish you and your papa.
Next time you go learn say no be anybody you go dey open that your leprosy infested mouth to yab.

Omugo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.