Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria (26178 Views)

Aba Residents Opt For Train Ride Due To Bad Roads: Pictures & Video / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2022
MissEfe:

Thank you very much
Remain bless dear...
I really appreciate

I think I understand your fear.
My uncle sent me this just now:

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=7996513654379746740&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=&g=9dbe378cb897f985221316b2a41544ef

But maybe the driver from Benue can pass alternate routes that aren't flooded.

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Folake4u

Can I board from Ujevwu(warri) to Lagos?

How much will it cost me?
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mibrondo:
Folake4u

Can I board from Ujevwu(warri) to Lagos?

How much will it cost me?

Hello!
There's no train from Ujevwu to Lagos.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by MissEfe(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
folake4u:

I think I understand your fear.
My uncle sent me this just now:

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=7996513654379746740&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=&g=9dbe378cb897f985221316b2a41544ef

But maybe the driver from Benue can pass alternate routes that aren't flooded.

I'm just confused now, i really dont know what to do again..
Most of this driver's won't tell u anything, theirs is to collect money and leave someone stranded on the way..
Thanks for this info... I will ask around here if there's any other alternative way to get to itakpe

1 Like

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
folake4u:

Hello!
There's no train from Ujevwu to Lagos.

K

1 Like

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
MissEfe:

Most of this driver's won't tell u anything, theirs is to collect money and leave someone stranded on the way..
Thanks for this info... I will ask around here if there's any other alternative way to get to itakpe

Hmmm that's serious.
Ask any of your people in Benue if they know a good driver that can take you down to the place.
Your safety is of paramount concern.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by MissEfe(f): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
folake4u:

Hmmm that's serious.
Ask any of your people in Benue if they know a good driver that can take you down to the place.
Your safety is of paramount concern.
+

I and my husband came here for work,. We have no relatives here, it's just the both of us here, that's why I really need to travel home for my delivery and this is my 1st delivery.

I met 1 taxi driver and he said 40k from makurdi to Itakpe
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
MissEfe:
+

I and my husband came here for work,. We have no relatives here, it's just the both of us here, that's why I really need to travel home for my delivery and this is my 1st delivery.

I met 1 taxi driver and he said 40k from makurdi to Itakpe

Ohhh okay, I see.

40k? That's a whole lot. Broad daylight robbery if I must add.

From Abuja to Itakpe railway station is 3-5k.
How can from Benue to Itakpe be 40k Nah.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by MissEfe(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
folake4u:

Ohhh okay, I see.

40k? That's a whole lot. Broad daylight robbery if I must add.

From Abuja to Itakpe railway station is 3-5k.
How can from Benue to Itakpe be 40k Nah.

I tire oh. I'll still ask around tomorrow but if you have any info pls let me know please
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
MissEfe:

I tire oh. I'll still ask around tomorrow but if you have any info pls let me know please

Okay. If I have any info, I'd let you know.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by kripen(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2022
MissEfe:

Please people that recently use this Lokoja between 09/10/22 and 10/10/22 should let us know if the lokoja flood has ease for vehicular movement.
I want to travel by rail to Itakpe and from there to Abuja
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by kripen(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2022
MissEfe:

Ma, have you finally embark on the journe?. If how did you now go about it, I hope the flood in Lokoja has subsided for free flow of vehicle movement.

Please I need your response because I want to embark on journey to Abuja from the South South. I am just been concerned about the flood in Lokoja.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by MissEfe(f): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
kripen:

Ma, have you finally embark on the journe?. If how did you now go about it, I hope the flood in Lokoja has subsided for free flow of vehicle movement.

Please I need your response because I want to embark on journey to Abuja from the South South. I am just been concerned about the flood in Lokoja.
I'm still stuck here in makurdi, kogi road is blocked... Especially that lokoja road. I can't travel due to the flood..
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by MissEfe(f): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
kripen:

Please people that recently use this Lokoja between 09/10/22 and 10/10/22 should let us know if the lokoja flood has ease for vehicular movement.
I want to travel by rail to Itakpe and from there to Abuja

I'm yet to travel cus of the flood issues...
I'm not sure
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by kripen(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
MissEfe:

I'm yet to travel cus of the flood issues...
I'm not sure

Thanks for the response, I hope before next week it will be OK for smaller vehicles to use I understand truck has be able to go Tru
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by MissEfe(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
kripen:

Thanks for the response, I hope before next week it will be OK for smaller vehicles to use I understand truck has be able to go Tru

I hope so too
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
MissEfe:

I hope so too

Hello Madam.
Were you still able to travel with the train ride?
Did you find alternative route to Kogi State?
Cos I want to travel through there to Abuja again.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
kripen:

Howfa have you been able to do it?
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by MissEfe(f): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
folake4u:

Hello Madam.
Were you still able to travel with the train ride?
Did you find alternative route to Kogi State?
Cos I want to travel through there to Abuja again.
I didn't use train, I traveled through bus
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2022
MissEfe:

I didn't use train, I traveled through bus

Oh okay
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by marvellously(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Good morning folake I'll be travelling to Abuja tomorrow by train from warri whats the route like currently?
folake4u:

Oh okay
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2022
marvellously:
Good morning folake I'll be travelling to Abuja tomorrow by train from warri whats the route like currently?

Good morning.

Take a train from Warri train station and your final station is Itakpe, Kogi State.
When you land at Itakpe, you'd see buses going to Abuja.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by marvellously(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks for the information
Do you have any idea of the time duration from warri to itakpe
folake4u:

Good morning.

Take a train from Warri train station and your final station is Itakpe, Kogi State.
When you land at Itakpe, you'd see buses going to Abuja.
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
marvellously:
Thanks for the information
Do you have any idea of the time duration from warri to itakpe

I wrote everything in the front-page of this thread. Try reading it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by marvellously(m): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2022
folake4u:

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2022
folake4u:

hi Folake how was your bar finals result?

I just made a 2.1

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Japhet04:

I just made a 2.1

It went well.

Awww. Congratulations Japhet! kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2022
folake4u:

It went well.

Congratulations E. Make I go fight person make police arrest me then I'd call you to defend me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2022
CodeWithRemi:
Congratulations E. Make I go fight person make police arrest me then I'd call you to defend me. grin

Thank you very much Remi. wink

As long as you can pay my fees, no wahala. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by marvellously(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Congratulations chief we dey back dey come cool
Japhet04:

I just made a 2.1
Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by marvellously(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Congratulations folake4u on behalf of all your fans from your NLS journey we are proud of how far you have come dear.
PS. Thanks for the travel advice I came back yesterday and your diary really helped along the way like it was our trail guide although there was some little discrepancies with the time and something almost happened to me at itakpe station while coming back but we thank God
folake4u:

It went well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria by folake4u(f): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
marvellously:
Congratulations folake4u on behalf of all your fans from your NLS journey we are proud of how far you have come dear.
PS. Thanks for the travel advice I came back yesterday and your diary really helped along the way like it was our trail guide although there was some little discrepancies with the time and something almost happened to me at itakpe station while coming back but we thank God

Thank you Marvelous. smiley

Awww. You're welcome.

I'm glad for safe return to and fro too. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / Three Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash (Graphic) / NSCDC Pursues Commercial Bus Into Valley In Enugu, Passengers Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.