Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! (28176 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

You can't blame them for It is the same reason everyone in your country thinks "everyone" in Nigeria is a drug dealer.
That's based on actual Nigerians dealing drugs in SA, reading about that in the news, hearing about the same Nigerians doing that in Malaysia, India, Singpore etc. It's based on something.

What about someone who's in ikorodu, who's never been to SA or never met a South African saying the same thing...what's he basing that on?

Besides everyone's "lazy" to you Nigerians bar yourelves, South Africans, Kenyans, African Americans etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Google translate for empty heads.
Google translate is for those who cannot understand a foreign language my white ass-kissing brother. smiley
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Zeefort: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by onikoyikosoko: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
"A lot of lazy blacks"? Wtf that's even supposed to mean? Are there no lazy people in Nigeria or the world over? Are there no lazy white South Africans ?

Of course, they are lots of lazy ass whites in south africa.....but the blacks ranked the highest......

I am simply talking about south africa.....who doesn't know that lazy people are all over the world?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

Of course, they are lots of lazy ass whites in south africa.....but the blacks ranked the highest......

I am simply talking about south africa.....who doesn't know that lazy people are all over the world?
Lol. unfortunately, this is based on nothing other than spite, or did you count every "lazy" black South African with your smelly finger?

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Google translate is for those who cannot understand a foreign language my white ass-kissing brother. smiley

No its for people who are learning a language.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:

What about someone who's in ikorodu, who's never been to SA or never met a South African saying the same thing...what's he basing that on?

One bases this of the fact that although the stats keep showing that foreigners are not "stealing jobs" they are continiously blamed by Saffers who run around looting stores in the guise of Toyi toyiing.

This is what they see on the news.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by PressMyButton: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
JediB:
Reno again! Challenging us to consider things objectively not based on sentiment or media bias. This is a lesson to all embassies worldwide. What is the relevance of an embassy in Ukraine when it cannot rally its diplomatic access in collecting its citizens and handing them over to the her embassy in the Poland, Hungary etc... There is more to having an embassy in a country, not only issuance of visa or renewal of passports. The Nigerian ambassadors to these countries should cover their head in shame or resign. They have no clue of what they re there for. Somebody tell Abike Dabiri that, since her tenure, embassies in diaspora have not improved beyond passport and visa
I wasn't surprised to read from someone with a shallow brain ascribing the evacuation of Nigerians abroad to Mrs Abike. You wonder if the minister of foreign affairs & the Ambassador to the affected country were appointed for a tea party.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

I wasn't surprised to read from someone with a shallow brain ascribing the evacuation of Nigerians abroad to Mrs Abike. You wonder if the minister of foreign affairs & the Ambassador to the affected country were appointed for a tea party.

The woman is working hard and will be made minister of foreign affairs one of these days.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by DJInfluence: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Total bull crap this guy is spilling. Why should all humans not be treated equally when it comes to escaping war and saving lives?
I don't believe this guy was part of a government once upon a time.

I understand a country will look after it own citizens first, but why would they prevent the Blacks from leaving? Am sure if it were other Europeans or US citizens, they will let them through.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

One bases this of the fact that although the facts keep showing the foreigners are not the ones stealing jobs, they are continously blamed by Saffers who run around looting stores in the name of Toyi toyiing.

This is what they see on the news.
It's spite nothing else..' toy toying" is simply protesting, that happens the world over, 'the looting phenomenon' just started recently whereas I've been hearing "South Africans are lazy" since the 2010s..and like I said everyone is 'lazy' to you Nigerians, whether it's the Ghanaians, African Americans, Kenyans, etc..it has to do more with you than the object of your spite
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by onikoyikosoko: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol. unfortunately, this is based on nothing other than spite, or did you count every "lazy" black South African with your smelly finger?

Oga, olopolo dudu, they have database for such statistics......do I need to count them?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

Oga, olopolo dudu, they have database for such statistics......do I need to count them?

Lol. what a they called? "laziness census"? go to sleep man
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
It's spite nothing else..' toy toying" is simply protesting, that happens the world over, 'the looting phenomenon' just started recently whereas I've been hearing "South Africans are lazy" since the 2010s

What do you consider recent. Looting been going on since the first foreigner attacks in 2008 under the guise of toyi toying for jobs. We are almost 15 years and still counting. If your Operation dudula is left to its own devices we will see looting again in the guise of toyi toying against foreigners.

Today its illegal foreigners, tomorrow its legal foreigners, next day its refugees, next week its economic migrants. Even if they removed every foreign worker from your shores you will continue the same Lazy behaviour.

IronGalaxy:
..and like I said everyone is 'lazy' to you Nigerians, whether it's the Ghanaians, African Americans, Kenyans, etc..it has to do more with you than the object of your spite

This is not true.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

What do you consider recent. Looting been going on since the first foreigner attacks in 2008 under the guise of toyi toying for jobs. We are almost 15 years and still counting. If your Operation dudula is left to its own devices we will see looting again in the guise of toyi toying against foreigners.

Even if they removed every foreign worker from your shores you will continue the same Lazy behavior.

This is not true.
LOL. A country as sophisticated an industrialized like South Africa wouldn't be what it is if it most of it' populace was "lazy".. this is just common sense. Look at SA, look at Nigeria..which country screams "lazy"? Your jibes about us being "lazy" will remain just that "jibes "its not steeped in reality.

And yes, Nigerians are very adept at calling people from other countries "lazy" .Nigerians will go to the US get a few degrees and start looking down on African Americans and calling them "lazy" these are one of the reasons Nigerians arent exactly liked by AAs
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by omoharry(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
aboyaji:
To me, there's nothing bad the Ukrainian Government did to Nigerians in Ukraine.

This is unrest and security breach. Priorities must come first.

Why were even Nigerian citizens in Ukraine running away from the chaos?

Why did they not stand by the Ukrainian Government to fight the war coming from Russia?

You do not run away from your house while your enemy attack, you stand and protect your interest.

Ukrainian soldiers are doing the work while the strangers were running away. So, there's no way same treatment can be given to all. It doesn't happen.

Priorities first.

I don't want to talk about the South African menace. They're worse off. Xenophobia is hell.
Foreigners that are not citizens of a country will take flight immediately trouble comes calling or crisis erupts. It's happens every where. There is nowhere in the world where foreigners are expected to fight for thier host country.Its different when you have taken thier passport & pledge your loyalty to that country .
So I don't know where you got your information from, that foreigners are supposed to fight for thier host country .
If Nigeria was at war today , all the foreigners that reside in Nigeria will be evacuated by thier various countries. Even the so called Lebanese that have our Nigerian passport will be on the next flight to Lebanon of any safer country .
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
LOL. A country as sophisticated an industrialized like South Africa wouldn't be what it is if it most of it' populace was "lazy".. this is just common sense. Look at SA, look at Nigeria..which country screams "lazy"? Your jibes about us being "lazy" will remain just that "jibes "its not steeped in reality.
Do you see CEO's, politicans, actors, musicians, bank staff toyi toying on the streets. We know who we are refering to when we say this.

IronGalaxy:

And yes, Nigerians are very adept at calling people from other countries "lazy" .Nigerians will go to the US get a few degrees and start looking down on African Americans and calling them "lazy" these are one of the reasons Nigerians arent exactly liked by AAs

You been watching too much you tube my bro. its skewing reality for you. Get off your worn out sofa in your shack and make the visit to America and then ask the average American what they feel about Nigerians.

We are all up in the white house and even married into the vice presidents family.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Do you see CEO's, politicans, actors, musicians, bank staff toyi toying on the streets. We know who we are refering to when we say this.

You been watching too much you tube my bro. its skewing reality for you. Get off your worn out sofa in your shack and make the visit to America and then ask the average American what they feel about Nigerians.

We are all up in the white house and even married into the vice presidents family.
Nigerians are adept at calling everyone else "lazy" but themselves. And do not dare patronize me, I know exactly what im talking about, you go to the states, and talk trash about the same people that opened doors for you.

If there's one thing apart from crime that put people off about Nigerians is your tendency to talk too much

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians are adept at calling everyone else "lazy" but themselves. And do not dare patronize me, I know exactly what im talking about, you go to the states, and talk trash about the same people that opened doors for you.

Anecdotal evidence means absolutely nothing my friend. What you post is tantamount to posting a racist rant by a member of the proud boyz in the US. it does not reflect the realities of White people in America.

what it does say is that there are stupid people who come from Nigeria that make comments online as they do from every country in the world.

IronGalaxy:

If there's one thing apart from crime that put people off about Nigerians is your tendency to talk too much

The same zeal we have in talking too much can become negative. I have no apologies for that.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

African Americans contributed a lot to the America you see now but alas the know-it-alls from a certain west African dump think otherwise

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
African Americans contributed a lot to the America you see now but alas the know-it-alls from a certain west African dump think otherwise

And indeed they did but I would caution you in your praise for African American civility in general as they have made nasty comments about africans as well.

https://inspireafrika.com/en/are-you-an-african-booty-scratcher/

https://africaforafrica./2012/06/07/akata-or-african-booty-scratcher-appreciating-the-differences-and-building-on-commonalities/

https://atoshasite./2017/08/17/understanding-my-blackness-part-1-african-booty-scratcher/
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Anecdotal evidence means absolutely nothing my friend. What you post is tantamount to posting a racist rant by a member of the proud boyz in the US. it does not reflect the realities of White people in America.

what it does say is that there are stupid people who come from Nigeria that make comments online as they do from every country in the world.

The same zeal we have in talking too much can become negative. I have no apologies for that.
Ofcourse I expected you to spin this didnt I? You never agree to anything. You leave your shity zoo, you go to a country that gives you opportunities and then look back and insult the host. Classic Nigerian move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9VQ024rmxU
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

And indeed they did but I would caution you in your praise for African American civility in general as they have made nasty comments about africans as well.

https://inspireafrika.com/en/are-you-an-african-booty-scratcher/

https://africaforafrica./2012/06/07/akata-or-african-booty-scratcher-appreciating-the-differences-and-building-on-commonalities/

https://atoshasite./2017/08/17/understanding-my-blackness-part-1-african-booty-scratcher/
Oh I know this, part of this is caused by you by going there an behaving classless and we end up being up being lumped because of you.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Ofcourse I expected you to spin this didnt I? You never agree to anything. You leave your shity zoo, you go to a country that gives you opportunities and then look back and insult the host. Classic Nigerian move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9VQ024rmxU

i did mention that you were getting this info from Youtube, did I not and you prove your olodo-ness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLchvAyG1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmK5_mIEcxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZXgC3kx4ac
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Oh I know this, part of this is caused by you by going there an behaving classless and we end up being up being lumped because of you.

Us and every other West, east and central African.

We were just the loudest to fight back that's why you think we are the only ones who move to America.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

i did mention that you were getting this info from Youtube, did I not and you prove your olodo-ness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLchvAyG1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmK5_mIEcxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZXgC3kx4ac
I got that from youtube so? I could have got the excerpt from Al Jazeera on youtube so? The truth is the truth regardless of the platform .

And the truth is everyone's lazy bar yourselves.
Black Americans, Black South Africans etc never the white inhabitants of those nations...but that one is to be expected
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Us and every other West, east and central African.

We were just the loudest to fight back that's why you think we are the only ones who move to America.
You are the loudest because of your loudmouth nature just admit it man. They open a door for you but you insult them ..typical
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
I got that from youtube so? I could have got the excerpt from Al Jazeera on youtube so? The truth is the truth regardless of the platform

You tube is not necessarily a good place to start when you are gathering such information because a lot of these topics are opinion based and are "exaggerated' so as to get hits on ones channel. The more contraversial the more hits the topic gets.

IronGalaxy:

And the truth is everyone's lazy bar yourselves.
Black Americans, Black South Africans etc never the white inhabitants of those nations...but that one is to be expected

Its simply comparing apples with apples. We are not Asian nor are we hispanic?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
You are the loudest because of your loudmouth nature just admit it man.

We have loud mouths.

You happy!

IronGalaxy:

They open a door for you but you insult them ..typical

Are you "projecting" here cause I do know that African Americans are a 1.3 billion dollar economy on to themselves and could care less what we say about them except for the real sensitive azz ones like yourself.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

We have loud mouths.

You happy!

Are you "projecting" here cause I do know that African Americans are a 1.3 billion dollar economy on to themselves and could care less what we say about them except for the real sensitive azz ones like yourself.
Yes, you are loudmouths. no need to vindicate it, it wasn't a question
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Yes, you are loudmouths. no need to vindicate it, it wasn't a question

You said "just admit it" and I did, still not satisfied eh?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

You tube is not necessarily a good place to start when you are gathering such information because a lot of these topics are opinion based and are "exaggerated' so as to get hits on ones channel. The more contraversial the more hits the topic gets.

Its simply comparing apples with apples. We are not Asian nor are we hispanic?
everone's lazy..lol. smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBxN2cpd7o&t=15s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.