Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! (28763 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
You won't see those South African fellows on this thread....
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by wink2015(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
RENO OMOKRI IS FIGHTING HARD TO SUSTAIN HIS VISA IN AMERICA.

He does not want to say things that will discredit America interest so as not to ROCK THE BOAT.

He is afraid of loosing his stay in America.

He is defending the Ukrainian for his own survival in the STATES !
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by CSTRR: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by CSTRR: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
A lot of people should never be allowed into positions of power.

They are not destined to be leaders.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by anambraamaka: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
crazy
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Mcowubaba: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I just hate people with inferiority complex.

They excuse everything and worse if they are actually trying to speak for you.

Foreigners in ukraine who paid for a Ukrainian education should be left stranded while citizens who benefited from their tuition should be allowed to go freely.

Imagine the argument.

If is said what was in mind in my response to him, I will probably get banned
The guy is very big fool and an absolute idiot.

People like him disgust. The guy is waste of space.
I don't get worked up easily but that comment pissed me off so much. What a useless comment with so many imbeciles liking the comment. So many foolish people use nairaland.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
aboyaji:
To me, there's nothing bad the Ukrainian Government did to Nigerians in Ukraine.

This is unrest and security breach. Priorities must come first.

Why were even Nigerian citizens in Ukraine running away from the chaos?

Why did they not stand by the Ukrainian Government to fight the war coming from Russia?

You do not run away from your house while your enemy attack, you stand and protect your interest.

Ukrainian soldiers are doing the work while the strangers were running away. So, there's no way same treatment can be given to all. It doesn't happen.

Priorities first.

I don't want to talk about the South African menace. They're worse off. Xenophobia is hell.

but the Ukrainians too are running away, what the hell are you writing? an indigene are running but foreigners should stay put and not run for their lives

you should be visiting hospital twice in a week
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by ufotunang: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Story...but this black Africans living in Ukraine pays taxes to the Ukraine government and contribute to the development of the country
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukraine must fall useless people see how they are pushing black people out of the train angry

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Are you saying Black Africans are now objects to brag with?! Waoh. I commot mouth for this matter
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by ProphetJeroboam: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Starcrest1:
Black people that are each others neck, killing themselves with tribalism, are complaining of racism. They should treat themselves well first because charity begins at home.

If the westerners can ban all blacks from entering their country sef it'd be better, let me see how they will be complaining of racism again. Hypocrites.....
I just tire. Nigeria where Federal govt and IPOB are always killing themselves and rituals is rampant in the south, people killing family members for money join Dey talk about racism.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Hannania(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rostikol:

SHUT UP, SLAVE. THEY WERE ALLOWING OTHER EUROPEANS FREE PASSAGE.

This forum is filed with self hating slaves who will probably queue up to suck white dcks if ordered by a group of KKK neo-nazis.

DISGUSTING.
If you knew how to communicate, we would have had a discussion. But unfortunately, your comment shows me the IQ level and myopic mind I'm very much gonna be engaging with.Enjoy your Mediocrity.

But please get Knowledge, it will help you.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Hannania(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mcowubaba:

You don't have a clue mate,
You're either ignorant on this case, or a coon/house negro. So Nigerians and non Ukrainian people should be left stranded to die.

You're the apex of inferiority complex.
Your comment was too stupid to ignore. I rarely quote, mention or engage with people here for a few years now, but wow shocked your comment is absurd

I'm a rational Human, and if you had asked the context of my comment, me might as well have gotten to a point of a discussion. But obvikjksy, the edge of "African Rebuke" was the only defence of ignorance that you resorted to.

Anyways, my advice to you is to see the world better and don't be Emotional with seeing the context of things are needed.

Get knowledge and wisdom with enlighten you.

Enjoy!
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Rostikol: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hannania:
If you knew how to communicate, we would have had a discussion. But unfortunately, your comment shows me the IQ level and myopic mind I'm very much gonna be engaging with.Enjoy your Mediocrity.

But please get Knowledge, it will help you.

You are a slave. I don't talk with slaves. Go and free yourself from mental slavery to white people.

Get it into your thick, brainwashed skull that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL BY GOD.

Until then, get lost and stay lost.

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Legendoo: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stupid analysis.

We been know that blacks are imbeciles who treat each other unfairly.

Doesn't discount the fact that y'all hated around the globe .

Why ?

Cos you treat each other like shit.

Oh and worship those who see you as scum.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by nextstep(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
So we should be comparing different types of mistreatment?

South Africa did it and we complained, calling it Xenophobia.
Ukraine and Poland are doing their own, and we're complaining, calling Racism.

Should we just keep quiet because South Africans misbehaved?

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by LaReinaa(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Of all the languages in this entire world, Reno chose to speak The absolute truth.. Blacks and hypocrisy are like 5&6..
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by jadyclem(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hannania:
If Nigeria was in war, obviously it's gonna be It's Citizens before others. We fall to the nearest blink to blame everything on racism. It's not
Are you serious? Has Nigeria ever put its citizens first? Haven't you seen countless situations where Nigerian security forces dehumanized Nigerians just to protect foreigners? If Nigerian was at war every foreigner having a pale skin would be protected before Nigerians. In fact, Nigerians would be last to be done anything for.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Rostikol: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I just tire. Nigeria where Federal govt and IPOB are always killing themselves and rituals is rampant in the south, people killing family members for money join Dey talk about racism.

Slave mentality. Whites have killed more of each other in wars and conflict than Africans have. 100 million+ whites were killed in WW1 and WW2 alone. Yet you kiss white butts and are not racist against them.

Even here in Ukraine they are threatening to destroy all life on earth - including yours - with nuclear weapons, out of their stupid greed for land and material wealth.

Yet you still kiss white butts.

Admit it. You are a colonised, brainwashed self-hater, and you will look for any excuse to enjoy your pastime of self-hatred and inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by onikoyikosoko: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Let me ask you a simple question: Can you tell me a single thing blacks in South Africa did in that country? Just 1 thing they developed.

Whites did everything for them and the bumbling fools are bent on destroying everything.

South africa is a black and white country. It doesn't matter who developed it. South africa is way better than Nigeria.

Have you been to South africa? Cuz I been there several times.....although, there are lots of lazy black over, especially those that are not educated.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Rostikol: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
LaReinaa:
Of all the languages in this entire world, Reno chose to speak The absolute truth.. Blacks and hypocrisy are like 5&6..

People like you and Reno Omokri are extremely thoughtless.

By your argument, Igbos have no right to complain about anything in Nigeria, since IPOB are killing Igbos.

If Yorubas are discrimInated against, they should keep quiet, after all, Yorubas kill Yorubas for ritual money etc.

Hausas should not complain against discrimination if it occurs since there is Boko Haram in the north killing northerners.

Whoever turned you people into such pussy cats where it concerns white people, excusing their every atrocity by impulse, sure did you a disservice, because you're such a repulsive spectacle.

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Litmus: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hannania:
If Nigeria was in war, obviously it's gonna be It's Citizens before others. We fall to the nearest blink to blame everything on racism. It's not

Lol, you don't know Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigeria wont prioritize Nigerians. Nigerians generally will not have the heart to tell someone something like, 'You're South African or Kenyan, English or Indian, please move to the back let Nigerians be first". If a Nigerian or Nigerians are not bending rules and are actually trying to help, he/she/they will treat people according to first come, first serve principles. If anything, some would put foreigners first be they white, black or Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Rostikol: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Litmus:

Lol, you don't know Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigeria wont prioritize Nigerians. Nigerians generally will not have the heart to tell someone something like, 'You're South African or Kenyan, move to the back let Nigerians be first". If a Nigerian or Nigerians are not bending rules and are actually trying to help, he/she/they will treat people according to first come, first serve principles. If anything, some would put foreigners first be they white, black or Africans.

Because Nigerians have natural inferiority complex, elevating everything and everyone foreign over themselves. It is a curse on them and I have no idea who placed that curse.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by NGpatriot: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Folks from other countries experienced the same thing, not just Africans, the Ukrainians prioritized, women and children only, but most foreign women did not want to leave their male families behind so they get stranded, not necessarily racism or discrimination.

In the same situation, I'll prioritize, even Nigerians first before any Oyinbo man.

Get off your high horse and stop shouting racism, put in the same situation, you'll do the same thing.

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by NGpatriot: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See the Indians, I'm 100% sure they did not allow them on the train because of the men.

Women and Children first rule canceled them.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by NGpatriot: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Those arriving were mostly women, children and the elderly after Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Thursday banned men of military age from leaving the country.

A woman from the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv, who arrived in Przemsyl, Poland, broke down in tears describing how men were pulled off trains in Ukraine before they got to the border.

"Even if the man was traveling with his own child he couldn't cross the border, even with a kid,"
said the woman, who would only give her first name, Daria.

https://www.startribune.com/ukrainians-flee-war-seeking-safety-across-western-borders/600150512/

You Africans need to sit down and stop being dramatic, follow simple rules and procedures that other people are following.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by promisedeco(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Takeproft:
This guy no get sense. Brothers fight. Even Europeans fight against themselves. But must Africa be at the receiving end of every racism? Covid 19 in China, Africans in China bore the brunt, war in Ukraine, another means to display racism against blacks. There is absolutely no sense in what reno Monkey is saying as the situation is completely different.

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Proudlyomonna: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na true
Africans and hypocrisy be like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by promisedeco(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
wink2015:
RENO OMOKRI IS FIGHTING HARD TO SUSTAIN HIS VISA IN AMERICA.

He does not want to say things that will discredit America interest so as not to ROCK THE BOAT.

He is afraid of loosing his stay in America.

He is defending the Ukrainian for his own survival in the STATES !
Are you being serious?? grin
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Mcowubaba: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hannania:

I'm a rational Human, and if you had asked the context of my comment, me might as well have gotten to a point of a discussion. But obvikjksy, the edge of "African Rebuke" was the only defence of ignorance that you resorted to.

Anyways, my advice to you is to see the world better and don't be Emotional with seeing the context of things are needed.

Get knowledge and wisdom with enlighten you.

Enjoy!

A very incoherent ramble, what you on about?

Ffs, with your knowledge and wisdom you can't even spell "obviously" or proof read your reply carefully.

You have limited knowledge lad, you have zero clue on this topic

Get back to what you know best, and leave topics like this for people who know what the talking about, peace.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
South Africa is worse, I can never live in that country
That's good news. one less Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda / Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Azikiwe And Nkrumah In The 1960s / Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.