Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! (28218 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by McLizbae: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukraine even treat Nigerians better than Nigerians nah.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
everone's lazy..lol. smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBxN2cpd7o&t=15s

You my brother don't know much about African Americans do you?

Watch below and maybe you will stop picking rubbish from you tube and passing off as evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5AtvU-A49c
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

You my brother don't know much about African Americans do you?

Stop picking rubbish from you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5AtvU-A49c

You don't get it do you? Lol, the point here is not about African Americans per se, but by how you call everybody and their mama 'lazy' as if your own county is all that. AAs happen to be one the biggest recipients of this label
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol, the point here is not about African Americans per se, but by how you call everybody and their mama 'lazy' as if your own county is all that. AAs happen to be one the biggest recipients of this label

Nice try but the African Americans you depict as "undeserving" pretty much are perpertrators of the same thing so point is mute and void!
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Nice try but the African Americans you depict as "undeserving" pretty much are perpertrators of the same thing so point is mute and void!
Lol' The object of the argument was not what they do but what you say about them, raising what they do is also null and void since it was never an issue.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol' The object of the argument was not what they do but what you say about them, raising what they do is also null and void since it was never an issue.

The correct context of the argument would thus be " Yes we are loud mouths and chastise them for their laziness...... and continue with "but their people are guilty of the same crime"

You see how context works now.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

The correct context of the argument would thus be " Yes we are loud mouths and chastise them for their laziness...... and continue with "but their people are guilty of the same crime"

You see how context works now.
This is basically putting words in mouth. The correct thing to do is not to call people lazy when they aren't lazy..howboutthat? I said it last week that you abuse this word
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
This is basically putting words in mouth. The correct thing to do is not to call people lazy when they aren't lazy..howboutthat? I said it last week that you abuse this word

Freedom of speech plus technically speaking looters are lazy people!
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Freedom of speech plus technically speaking looters are lazy people!
So are ritual killers and scammers.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
So are ritual killers and scammers.

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Rostikol: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
LaReinaa:

Who exactly do you have a problem with?
Me? Reno? The white? Or your very own sanity

The white as you call them, Reno and myself ain’t your problem in life, your problem is within you! All this name calling and attack simply because I have a different opinion from yours.. you really have a huge problem!

Keep complaining about the white when you don’t even love your fellow blacks or even yourself.. Please take a cold shower, relax and stay off my mentions!

Your ''different opinion'' is based on imbecility and deserves zero respect. Just as worthless as bleaching your skin out of the same self hate you have, and love for ''whitey'', even when they spit on you, and blatantly discriminate against you.

Most of you Nigerians are worthless self-loathing slaves. A disgrace to the black world in the way you play happy slave to whitey. Cheering on and excusing his racism and bigotry. Diminishing yourselves at every turn. You're disgusting. No other black people on Earth do that. Just you lot.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rostikol:

Your ''different opinion'' is based on imbecility and deserves zero respect. Just as worthless as bleaching your skin out of the same self hate you have, and love for ''whitey'', even when they spit on you, and blatantly discriminate against you.

Most of you Nigerians are worthless self-loathing slaves. A disgrace to the black world in the way you play happy slave to whitey. Cheering on and excusing his racism and bigotry. Diminishing yourselves at every turn. You're disgusting. No other black people on Earth do that. Just you lot.

Apparently you haven't been to Francophone countries much have you.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by LaReinaa(f): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rostikol:

Do yourself a huge favor and check into a mental clinic because you don dey kolo.. this is not ordinary, you’re obviously frustrated with life.. take good care of your mental health before you enter street (that’s if you haven’t already) grin cheesy cheesy

Like I said before, I am not the cause of your lifetime problem.. love yourself a little! Byeeeeeegringrin
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Litmus: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
NGpatriot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See the Indians, I'm 100% sure they did not allow them on the train because of the men.

Women and Children first rule canceled them.

Indians too are discriminated against by whites due to colour and other nonsense reasons peculiar to whites.Only difference is that Indians are tools ( often willing tools) )whites sometimes use to disguise their unfair practices towards blacks. Therefor the fact Indians were pushed back as well as Africans is no evidence that the Ukrainians were not being racists.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Rostikol: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mumu people excusing and rationalising racism.

When you have a little money, you fly to the US, UK to work, live, or vacation.

Do you realise how many black people fought, protested, rioted, and lost their lives just to make it possible for YOU to travel the world today and be allowed to walk the streets unmolested, talk less of building a 'career'?

If all those blacks had YOUR slave mentality, too overcome by inferiority complex to challenge white people, you would not be able to travel overseas today.

Go and study the civil rights movement, featuring the likes of Dr Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, W.E.B. Dubois, Thurgood Marshall, Jesse Jackson, among others.

Blacks in the west used to be chased and lynched on the streets by bands of whites, for no other reason than the fact they were black. This wasn't 100 years ago. This was as recently as the 1970s.

In the UK, some landlords would put signs on their front door saying, ''No blacks. No dogs''.

As a child growing up there, you would be chased down the streets and beaten up by whites calling you nasty racist names. Schools and social services were racially segregated. Blacks got the worst schools and services. Police brutality against blacks was the norm. The justice system denied them any rights, and was blatantly biased against them.

Millions of blacks grew up in these conditions, and it gave rise to the Civil Rights Movement, a powerful, historic black drive to achieve racial equality and racial justice wherever they may be.

That noble effort, in which thousands of blacks gave their lives, resulted in the relative freedoms blacks enjoy today around the world.

It is the ONLY reason you as a black person can travel the world today.

When you excuse and rationalise white racism and bigotry, which deny you equality with other races, you go against the spirit of the Civil Rights Movement, and are a traitor and an enemy to black freedom and black progress. You are an Uncle Tom. A coon. A coconut. And a sellout. STOP IT.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Rostikol: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
LaReinaa:

Do yourself a huge favor and check into a mental clinic because you don dey kolo.. this is not ordinary, you’re obviously frustrated with life.. take good care of your mental health before you enter street (that’s if you haven’t already) grin cheesy cheesy

Like I said before, I am not the cause of your lifetime problem.. love yourself a little! Byeeeeeegringrin

It is you that sucks white nuts as they spit on you that needs to check into therapy.

While at it, here's a book I suggest you read, assuming you actually have the capacity and aptitude:

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by JaceBlaze: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Acidosis:

Reno and his half-baked analysis. The ill treatment against black people in South Africa was not carried out by the South African government. That's a different case. The way border officials in Ukraine treated Nigerians should not be compared with the behaviour of some inconsequential ragamuffins.

I agree with him, however, that the Ukrainian government only did the needful. No country will prioritize the welfare of foreigners over their citizens, except of course, Nigeria and some third world countries.

I haven't scrolled down to read the rest of the comments here but I'm concluding that this is by far the best comment here.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by JaceBlaze: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bahamas95:
Oga nothing like emotions here, it's reality. Stop pretending as if you don't know what am talking about. A whiteman will be walking on Nigerian street and people will rush outa their houses and be starring as if he/she fell from heaven. You'll hear "see oyibo, see oyibo". Will they admire a blackman like that in their country?
The Nigerian security personnels which you and I know will rescue a white man first before Nigerians......Even at gunpoint I will still say same thing. Na Nigeria we dey, we know wetin dey sup here.

Facts..lol
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bahamas95:
Oga nothing like emotions here, it's reality. [b]Stop pretending as if you don't know what am talking about. A whiteman will be walking on Nigerian street and people will rush outa their houses and be starring as if he/she fell from heaven. [/b]You'll hear "see oyibo, see oyibo". Will they admire a blackman like that in their country?
The Nigerian security personnels which you and I know will rescue a white man first before Nigerians......Even at gunpoint I will still say same thing. Na Nigeria we dey, we know wetin dey sup here.
That's cause....

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I haven't scrolled down to read the rest of the comments here but I'm concluding that this is by far the best comment here.

Do you ever really say anything or just browse through the comments throwing out one liners like that adds anything the topic.

****its obvious*** in Malema voice.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by 123papas(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
We even do state of origin in Nigeria so nothing new
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by FamTomx2(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Baba Reno o, I dey greet oh cheesy
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by JediB(f): 3:49am On Mar 07, 2022
PressMyButton:

I wasn't surprised to read from someone with a shallow brain ascribing the evacuation of Nigerians abroad to Mrs Abike. You wonder if the minister of foreign affairs & the Ambassador to the affected country were appointed for a tea party.

"...a shallow brain" shocked. ..that was uncalled for...normally I would let that slide but then I remembered that we are to answer a fool (yes, you @pressmybutton)according to his/her folly, lest he/she thinks he/she is wise. Is Dabiri no longer responsible for Nigerians in Diaspora? Or these stranded Nigerians are not in diaspora?
Also since the so called political settlement or appointment of Dabiri to that agency, what progress or improvements has there been at Nigerian embassies worldwide, beyond passport and visa issuance?
Had these so called Nigerian diplomats knew what they were doing, Nigerians should never have received such a treatment. Why would the Nigerian embassy in Ukraine be unable to mobilize and arrange the logistics to convey Nigerians to the Ukrainian border and hand them over to the Nigerian embassy in Poland, Hungary etc...? If you like defend, support or even act ignorant, the fact remains all these folks (ambassadors, Nigerian foreign diplomats, Dabiri etc) dont have a clue, and dont care about Nigerians, if they do, it is only those who have done well for themselves without any help from Nigeria. As for tea party, its beyond tea, simply because, foreign diplomatic appointments/deployments are a full buffet for lackeys and cronies of the ruling party, many of whom are incompetent, lack initiative and simply put, unqualified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.