Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) (66019 Views)

Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by lecowas: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
I don't subscribe to this either, Putin should solely be responsible for this. I have some Russian friends also who thinks Putin has gone haywire cheesy
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by whytediamond(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sad
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Jones4190(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
I will do thesame.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by equity1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's well
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is stupidity.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by kansoboy: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
respect80:
Russia should just join NATO too make everybody rest ✌️✌️✌️

Hahhahahahaha

Meaning Buhari should just hand over govt to boko haram make every person get peace for Naija.

Baba! I hail u oo
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by juman(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
See anarchy and hatred caused by america.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Do me...
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by tutudesz: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
joelag:

Putin said he told Bill Clinton that Russia want to join NATO, but USA refused.
Was Putin Russia president when Clinton was president

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Invitationn: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.
Man has been envious of the boss and his Yacht.
Is he just knowing that his boss is a arms dealer? It doesn't bother him until now. It doesn't bother him who the weapons were being used upon until they used them on his people.
He's been living large and comfortable on the proceeds from the arm deals all along until now.
Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Elidrisy20: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is unfair
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by whytediamond(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..

You're wrong sir.

Read the article again, slowly this time.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by joelag: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
tutudesz:

Was Putin Russia president when Clinton was president
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by respect80(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
kansoboy:

Hahhahahahaha

Meaning Buhari should just hand over govt to boko haram make every person get peace for Naija.

Baba! I hail u oo
grin
I don tire for this war matter jooor...
Anything to bring peace. I hate to see people being killed when they didn't actually commit any serious offence.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by bepositive11: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
joelag:

So you know why they refused?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Volcano12(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..
war is wa,in time of war, there are casualties and spoils.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Volcano12:
war is wa,in time of war, there are casualties and spoils.
In a different country... cheesy
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
whytediamond:

You're wrong sir.

Read the article again, slowly this time.
That doesn't give him the right to do what he did..
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by heniford2: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Too bad
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by puremaker7(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
joelag:

NATO was created to crush Russia...that is the sinister motive of NATO

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by joelag: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
bepositive11:

So you know why they refused?

He did not gave any reasons for that.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Gbabe2: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.

BS.....What is wickedness in there? The sailor accused the guy of being an arms dealer and some of the ammunition sold is used to destroy his country. These guys are crazy people that can die for what they believe in unlike we Africans that can sell our family for a pot of porridge.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by GUNITGuy: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
His boss is a good boss selling weapons as long as the weapons nare not used on his people...... Hope he pays for damages
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
this is not wickedness, this is war situation, everyone become prisoners of war

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by SyndyB(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Puttin:
I heard you've been saying shit about me right? which country do yo live exactlyangry

My friend get out!
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by dokyOloye: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

So, America instructed Russia to attack Ukraine so America can sell weapons?
These islam ppl sef

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
in as much as I don't support this...ukraine oil facilities have been bombed by russia...were those facilities part of the war ?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
dokyOloye:

So, America instructed Russia to attack Ukraine so America can sell weapons?
These islam ppl sef
honestly check the background of anyone supporting russia INVASION of ukraine, you will discover that 98% are Muslims

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by kansoboy: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
respect80:

grin
I don tire for this war matter jooor...
Anything to bring peace. I hate to see people being killed when they didn't actually commit any serious offence.
Honestly.

I cried 3 times now since this war have started listening to some Ukrainian being interviewed, u could see the pains and fear and even tears rolling down in most of the ladies interview.

I am not talking of all those women carrying dogs up and down, because if they know what Ukraine have entered, them no go get time for pets and dogs for now

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by dokyOloye: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
moralistic:
honestly check the background of anyone supporting russia INVASION of ukraine, you will discover that 98% are Muslims
I already know.
They start indoctrinating them in their mosques from infancy that everything wrong with then is caused by America

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Bestbeelieve: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
patient my iyash! pleading by blasting civilian property!

Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.