Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) (66027 Views)

Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by brandsoncharlie: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
JetStar:

I would like to bomb your house or give weapon to your enemy to do so. Let's see your reaction.
No mind that Mumu guy.
No wonder south africans, Ghanaians killed innocent Nigerians for free...
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Boss469(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

Guy china have a Debt of $27 trillion.

No country that is debt free
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by brandsoncharlie: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was why I said he should go to ujraiyti fight..if he was so desperate he would.. doing that make him look weak..

Read the report completely, he said he would join in the fight.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by donb06: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

Where I come from na senior brother dey bring peace.... There is a saying: WHEN TWO BROTHERS ARE FIGHTING, STRANGERS WILL INHERIT THEIR PROPERTY. Russia should start learning how to play politics with smaller nations, like exchanging tech, giving out loans and grants.... Just imagine giving 5000 scholarships yearly to developing countries to come and learn in Russia, imagine Russian Venture capitalists investing in startups. These are the kind of politics US, UK, and most recently China is playing, not everytime bomb, hack, dirty things. Just imagine Russia partnering with DSTV to show Sputnik for free in the next five years, they will match western propanganda.... Putin they fall hands joor.. with this his recklessness, he is making himself vulnerable to the Chinese. Go and read how the friendship between STALIN and HITLER turned sour overnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by respect80(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Masterito:
Yes
Well, that's true. But trusting any of these countries posing as world's super powers is at such a persons risk
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Read the report completely, he said he would join in the fight.
He should have..
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by sayfullah2020(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..

y did england tel chelsea owner to go and talk to his country, did he have anytin to do with d war?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by joelag: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
ifeanyiclement:
that is a lie from the pit of hell, the Kremlin have never aspire join NATO, it only wants to build an alternative pact centred on itself

But both Russia and NATO collaborated for so many years together. And I repeat that Putin asked to join NATO before Bill Clinton left office.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by food4life: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Truly, the first causality of war is TRUTH... The western media with fake news and propaganda.
They see every disaster as opportunities to cause more confusion... they are not interested in ensuring world peace, but rather capitalizing on the naivety of the ignorant populace to establish their own selfish agenda.

In times of war, most news are fake and propaganda... even those who appears to be on your side, are worse than the perceived enemies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by HarlequinLekex: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..
It has to do with it bcoz Owner of Chelsea ROMAN ABRAHAMOVIC club business is now affected bcoz is a Russian
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Zeefort: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by stasius: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
War breeds enemies
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by ak22(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.

Do you know that Russian had blown Ukraine plane which is the largest in the world ?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by poiZon: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Americ isn't owing uK or Switzerland or Germany, America is owing America!
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Midas01: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
So the world should sit back and watch Russia slaughter them all?
Mooh247:

Europeans and Americans are enjoying this fight of two slavic brothers, arming ordinary civilians to fight highly trained Russian Army, while they won't join the battle to keep their own military and citizens safe
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Nectarbaba(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.
He is not a slave to money like you are. Somebody continues to massacre your people and this what you can come with? Shame on you
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Babapyro: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

$30t debt actually,very soon Their lenders china and co will distribute Their 50 states among themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Ubiman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Islie:
Ukrainian sailor sinks Russian boss’s $7.7 million luxury superyacht

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4786508/ukrainian-sailor-sinks-russian-bosss-luxury-yacht-spain/

The same logic they used in Iron Man to vilify Tony Stark. He made the weaposn used to kill people. Okay. So, maybe we should vilify the Nobel Organizations that hands out awards of global excellence in areas of science and tech, medicine and humanitarian effort, planetary science and agriculture. After all, its founder, Alexander Nobel was a arms manufacturer and dealer.
Western mumu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Mooh247: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
poiZon:

Americ isn't owing uK or Switzerland or Germany, America is owing America!
$7 trillion foreign debt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Dearlord(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

My guy calm down, The white people I know don't think that way especially the indigenous ones.
They damn every consequences and do what makes their heart happy.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by techWriter3: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
That man nor going elation oh
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by kaymart: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin shouldn't have fallen for the trap of the west
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by TEYA: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
See your dumb point of view! It is patriotism, something majority of Nigerians know nothing about. your ilk will burn their father's house if their employer pays them enough money to do it.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by kay29000(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

Exactly
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by joepepsy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
You cried? Hope you cried for the people killed in northwest Nigeria too.
kansoboy:

Honestly.

I cried 3 times now since this war have started listening to some Ukrainian being interviewed, u could see the pains and fear and even tears rolling down in most of the ladies interview.

I am not talking of all those women carrying dogs up and down, because if they know what Ukraine have entered, them no go get time for pets and dogs for now
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Techguy96(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Fly wey nor dey hear word, go follow dead body enter ground.
There is a limit to what Putin will take for the direct attack on his economy, his soldiers and her people by the rest of the world.

AVOID THE WRATH OF A PATIENT MAN!
You probably think Putin is god
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by neuf(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
The Libyans allow themselves to be brainwashed by the west to believe that ousting Gaddafi is the next best thing after ice cream. By the time they realize that they were deceived it was already too late, their country had turned from a developing country to a war torn country.

The Ukrainians are currently treading the same path as the Libyans, goaded by the west, they right now believe that opposing Russia and asserting their freedom to do whatever they want to do is wise thing, if they don't wake up on time and face reality, their country will become a shadow of it's former self.

so they should give up their freedom?

i hope you're on your way to North Korea or you don't want Ukrainians to have the same freedom you have voicing your opinion.

says a lot about you as a person tho
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Tribalism123(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Did u people read that the boss makes Russian weapons?

If na me, I go sink the titanic again and again
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by neuf(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:

$7 trillion foreign debt

you do know the can print that amount of money to wipe out the debt and the whole world will pay for it right?

or you just Googled facts about America and seeing debt, it peaked your interest
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Eastcaostboy: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross Europe....

Is still part of the war, being dynamic any thing counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.