Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) (66024 Views)

Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by idahme(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Hmm truly Putin was right. These guys are Nazi's. I pity the poor Ukrainians working in Russia. after this war, they might move to Germany, France, Poland, US. Because actions like what this fool did would create fear and distrust.

The west have succeede in sowing discord among brothers.

The person defending his country is Nazi while the one attacking is a saint?

Assume the Ukrainians are the ones who invaded Russia will you still make same assertion?

The way you folks assert yourself is really appalling.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by otipoju(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Fly wey nor dey hear word, go follow dead body enter ground.
There is a limit to what Putin will take for the direct attack on his economy, his soldiers and her people by the rest of the world.

AVOID THE WRATH OF A PATIENT MAN!

Na waaah. No human being wey dey shit and piss na him una turn to God like this.

Are you saying Russia can not be destroyed or what or Russian cities are immune to missiles and bombs ni.

Make una dey calm down. Putin dared other countries to put mouth...they are not only putting mouth, they are donating lethal weapons.

Let us see wether Putin can eat what the world will cook for him. Na so dem hype Hitler that year...las las he run go hide for Argentina...never to be seen again in public.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by damoobaba: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.
You're a fool. Average Nigerian mentality.The only loyalty most Nigerians have is loyalty to money, all because of poverty mentality. He has family there in Ukraine. Can't you use ur senses, even d court freed him shows how they believe in Loyalty to ones country. I can't fight for Nigeria, but if anybody tries to do anything in YORUBALAND OR ISEYIN MY HOMETOWN, that person will see evil.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by babajero(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.
So your boss is dishing out weapons to devastate your people, you will just keep quiet because you want to collect salary, he is even lucky he didn't kill him before sinking the boat.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by slowice(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
I would probably do same...after watching my country being devasted by his country with weapons made by his company.

Some people will do worse
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by babajero(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..
Are you sure you read what was written there, or you are just rushing to comment and forgot to read.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by ibinaboonline: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Not supporting the man’s action, but his boss did have something to do with the war. His boss owns a company that supplies weapons to the Russian government; weapons he identified on tv where they were used to attack residential areas. He even said his own home was in the area. Battles are fought on various fronts, even if it means sinking the yatch of enablers. Again, not supporting his actions but I totally understand.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by ibinaboonline: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
I can’t fight for Nigeria either
damoobaba:

You're a fool. Average Nigerian mentality.The only loyalty most Nigerians have is loyalty to money, all because of poverty mentality. He has family there in Ukraine. Can't you use ur senses, even d court freed him shows how they believe in Loyalty to ones country. I can't fight for Nigeria, but if anybody tries to do anything in YORUBALAND OR ISEYIN MY HOMETOWN, that person will see evil.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by bewla(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Fly wey nor dey hear word, go follow dead body enter ground.
There is a limit to what Putin will take for the direct attack on his economy, his soldiers and her people by the rest of the world.

AVOID THE WRATH OF A PATIENT MAN!
I think there is limit to what a country can do to the other before invasion pls what really lead to this war

Who is right and wrong
No matter what as we they tackle each other for this country let any

Mad Putin come say him chop winch come invade Biafra him go see afonja in action
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
babajero:
So your boss is dishing out weapons to devastate your people, you will just keep quiet because you want to collect salary, he is even lucky he didn't kill him before sinking the boat.
Even if you kill your boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight. Is it now that he discovered that his boss sells weapons? He did not care about the boss's business until his country became affected. Is he not evil?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by godofuck231: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
respect80:
Russia should just join NATO too make everybody rest ✌️✌️✌️
without russia there would have been no nato, check the history

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by TheABOMINATION: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
neuf:

so they should give up their freedom?

i hope you're on your way to North Korea or you don't want Ukrainians to have the same freedom you have voicing your opinion.

says a lot about you as a person tho

When the US invaded Afghanistan, took over the country and placed their puppet in power, did you or anyone say they've enslaved the people of Afghanistan? Who told you that Russia wants to enslave the people of Ukraine? Let me guess, western media.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
damoobaba:

You are the fool here. Even if he kills his boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight. His aim is not to stop the war. His aim is to weaken Russian and empower his own country. That is why he wants to disarm Russia but wants to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for his own country. Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country. This sailor is even worse than his boss. Is it now that he discovered that his boss sells weapons? He did not care about the boss's business until his country became affected. Is he not evil?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Eben91: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

Pls, is your country better or richer than USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by neuf(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

When the US invaded Afghanistan, took over the country and placed their puppet in power, did you or anyone say they've enslaved the people of Afghanistan? Who told you that Russia wants to enslave the people of Ukraine? Let me guess, western media.

The same Afghanistans that literally jumped on a moving plane that was about to take off so as not to be oppressed by the Talibans. Yes the choose freedom.

The same western media that was sounding the invasion alarms for months and you guys called it fake news, today what is happening?

My question was simple but you know you can't answer. Why should you have freedom and Ukrainians can't? what makes you better than them?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
TEYA:
See your dumb point of view! It is patriotism, something majority of Nigerians know nothing about. your ilk will burn their father's house if their employer pays them enough money to do it.
You are the fool here. Even if he kills his boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight. His aim is not to stop the war. His aim is to weaken Russian and empower his own country. That is why he wants to disarm Russia but wants to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for his own country. Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country. This sailor is even worse than his boss. Is it now that he discovered that his boss sells weapons? He did not care about the boss's business until his country became affected. Is he not evil?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nectarbaba:
He is not a slave to money like you are. Somebody continues to massacre your people and this what you can come with? Shame on you
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Error401:
you didn't read
Point out what I did not read. He wants to harm his boss for doing what he himself plans to do. How is he different from his boss?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by TheABOMINATION: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
neuf:

The same Afghanistans that literally jumped on a moving plane that was about to take off so as not to be oppressed by the Talibans. Yes the choose freedom.

The same western media that was sounding the invasion alarms for months and you guys called it fake news, today what is happening?

My question was simple but you know you can't answer. Why should you have freedom and Ukrainians can't? what makes you better than them?

What are you even saying, is it 2022 that the Ukrainians started making decisions and taking actions? The Ukrainians can do whatever they like, but they should simply not do anything that would give the rival empire advantage against Russia. The US would not allow any country around them to do this, why should Russia allow it.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by checky619: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear or hate all his employees from your country. Even if you kill your boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight.

Your aim is not to stop the war. Your aim is to weaken Russian and empower your own country. That is why you want to disarm Russia but you want to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for your own country. Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country. This sailor is even worse than his boss. He wants to harm his boss for doing what he himself plans to do. How is he different from his boss?

I’m sure you didn’t even read the thing... the ammunition used by the helicopter that shot missiles close to his family house were produced by his boss company... so basically they could have killed his whole family... you can read what he said there that he will do it again if he can.. so it’s not just about the war between the two countries
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gbabe2:
BS.....What is wickedness in there? The sailor accused the guy of being an arms dealer and some of the ammunition sold is used to destroy his country. These guys are crazy people that can die for what they believe in unlike we Africans that can sell our family for a pot of porridge.
His aim is not to stop the war. His aim is to weaken Russian and empower his own country. That is why he wants to disarm Russia but wants to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for his own country. Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country. This sailor is even worse than his boss. He wants to harm his boss for doing what he himself plans to do. How is he different from his boss?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
JetStar:
I would like to bomb your house or give weapon to your enemy to do so. Let's see your reaction.
His aim is not to stop the war. His aim is to weaken Russian and empower his own country. That is why he wants to disarm Russia but wants to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for his own country. Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country. This sailor is even worse than his boss. He wants to harm his boss for doing what he himself plans to do. How is he different from his boss? Is it now that he discovered that his boss sells weapons? He did not care about the boss business until his country became affected. Is he not evil?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by stagger: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
A man employed and paid you for 10 years.

Then you decide to sink his boat out of pure hatred.

That sailor deserves to die and if I was his boss, I will put him 6 feet down below. Let him go and meet his master the devil that sent him.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by stagger: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
checky619:

I’m sure you didn’t even read the thing... the ammunition used by the helicopter that shot missiles close to his family house were produced by his boss company... so basically they could have killed his whole family... you can read what he said there that he will do it again if he can.. so it’s not just about the war between the two countries

Mr man, are you thinking at all? Where is the proof of that sailor's statement?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Owen247: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

abeg u deserve a drink. Putin wants to use same tactics he used in 2nd chechen war[even gav civillians escape window too] but here the west is makin money 4rm weapons sales and givin it to ukrainian civillians,and putin have slowed movemnt of infantry units so that he can hav a filled day bombin kiev,and d west is sayin dat russians are getin tired.lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Owen247: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Russia the big dog is bulling a small country....

In fact, I have cut all ties with Russia even my Russian girlfriend Olga can go to hell (until after the war share grin)
Usa have bullyed the followin nations to.
vietnam,n korea,syria,nigeria,india,pakistan,yemen,afgan,cambodia,turkey,mexico,ethopia,iraq,iran,brazil etc etc etc.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Error401: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

Point out what I did not read. He wants to harm his boss for doing what he himself plans to do. How is he different from his boss?
everything is fair in love and war
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Owen247: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
idahme:

The person defending his country is Nazi while the one attacking is a saint?

Assume the Ukrainians are the ones who invaded Russia will you still make same assertion?

The way you folks assert yourself is really appalling.
same way afgans were making molotovs to defend dia nationhood against usa were branded terrorist and shelled and same way ukraines are making molotovs to defend dia nationhood against russia is heralded are bravery and heroism.lol.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Owen247: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
damoobaba:

The yatch no do am anything.lol. He should have killed his boss at least that will be meaningful.lol.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Error401:
everything is fair in love and war
Where is it written in the post? I want you to prove that I did not read the post.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by JetStar: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

His aim is not to stop the war. His aim is to weaken Russian and empower his own country. That is why he wants to disarm Russia but wants to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for his own country. Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country. This sailor is even worse than his boss. He wants to harm his boss for doing what he himself plans to do. How is he different from his boss? Is it now that he discovered that his boss sells weapons? He did not care about the boss business until his country became affected. Is he not evil?

you nor get sense. Russia is using their resources to fight his country and the man wants to weaken Russia by weakening everything associated with Russia and you thing what he did is selfish and not patriotism. well there is no need arguing with you. The only way to deal with you is to demonstrate Russia's action in your community let's see how you'll react.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
JetStar:
you nor get sense. Russia is using their resources to fight his country and the man wants to weaken Russia by weakening everything associated with Russia and you thing what he did is selfish and not patriotism. well there is no need arguing with you. The only way to deal with you is to demonstrate Russia's action in your community let's see how you'll react.
If you are not stupid, prove that the man is not as devilish as his boss. He did not complain about the boss's business until the business affected his own country. Is it now that he discovered what his boss sells. How do two wrongs make a right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.