Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) (66025 Views)

Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Owen247: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

What are you even saying, is it 2022 that the Ukrainians started making decisions and taking actions? The Ukrainians can do whatever they like, but they should simply not do anything that would give the rival empire advantage against Russia. The US would not allow any country around them to do this, why should Russia allow it.
imagine russia havin strong military ties wit canada or mexico? So becoz i have a misunderstanding wit my broda,i wil now be inviting his arc enermy into our apartment?huh?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by enonche85(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear or hate all his employees from your country. Even if you kill your boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight. Is it now that you discovered your boss sells weapons? You did not care about the boss's business until your country became affected. Are you not evil?

Your aim is not to stop the war. Your aim is to weaken Russian and empower your own country. That is why you want to disarm Russia but you want to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for your own country. You are even worse than your boss. You want to harm your boss for doing what you yourself plan to do. How are you different from your boss?

Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country.

U can't read I suppose. Din't you read where he said his boss's company produces weapons and supplies to Putin?.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by TheABOMINATION: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Owen247:
imagine russia havin strong military ties wit canada or mexico? So becoz i have a misunderstanding wit my broda,i wil now be inviting his arc enermy into our apartment?huh?

What's most striking is the fact that if one of the countries surrounding US decide to establish military ties with Iran, the US will quickly create a fake report of the country having ties with terrorists, invade and take over the country.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Thomist(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear or hate all his employees from your country. Even if you kill your boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight. Is it now that you discovered your boss sells weapons? You did not care about the boss's business until your country became affected. Are you not evil?

Your aim is not to stop the war. Your aim is to weaken Russian and empower your own country. That is why you want to disarm Russia but you want to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for your own country. You are even worse than your boss. You want to harm your boss for doing what you yourself plan to do. How are you different from your boss?

Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country.

I swear you sound so dumb and foolish. Is it that foolishness is hereditary in home? Do you have common sense at all? Are you sure you suck your true mother breast or you were being fed with only pap? Your own mumu don too much. All these nonsense you wrote and you think you are making sense. Chai! Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by jiz: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

The innocent lives of Ukrainians wasted are more than this your economic trash comment. Putin has no single reason to attack Ukraine being a sovereign nation
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Owen247: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

What's most striking is the fact that if one of the countries surrounding US decide to establish military ties with Iran, the US will quickly create a fake report of the country having ties with terrorists, invade and take over the country.
yeah,funny but dats d ugly truth. And they wil even go ahead to give u reasons 4 invadin.in iraq UN Investigators insisted that there was no wmd in iraq but usa refused and labled dem as AXIS OF EVIL And invaded iraq unprovoked and bombed dia cities wit thermobaric bombs. It to the usa and uk 3weeks and some days to fully invade iraq,and here dey are talkin abt russian invasion of 5days.huh.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Themandator: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Europeans and Americans are enjoying this fight of two slavic brothers, arming ordinary civilians to fight highly trained Russian Army, while they won't join the battle to keep their own military and citizens safe

If they were highly trained, putin won't have massed 200k of them for a. Fight with a country without nuclear capability

Right. Now, he is behind schedule with his own timetable for the war and his plan has already gone south...
His troops were supposed to have encircled the capital by the 2nd day and proceeded to remove the government.. This has obviously Collapsed.. He is left with no choice but to go to the table

With the Isis style attack going on in Crimea, Presently and unity of the Ukrainians, there is no hope of installing a Pro Russian puppet in the near future

Nationalism is at it peak right now and there is just so much the Russian economy can endure before it comes down on it kneels

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by ultimateprof: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is what is called patriotism at the end and wickedness at the other end. You're free to choose your choice!
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Nectarbaba(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are the fool here. Even if he kills his boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight. His aim is not to stop the war. His aim is to weaken Russian and empower his own country. That is why he wants to disarm Russia but wants to use weapons supplied by other people to fight for his own country. Selfishness is not patriotism. Selfishness is wickedness. Patriotism without fairness is injustice and injustice is wickedness. Patriotism does not mean you should harm other countries to favour your own country. This sailor is even worse than his boss. Is it now that he discovered that his boss sells weapons? He did not care about the boss's business until his country became affected. Is he not evil?
I am not going to call you a fool, I am more mature than trading insults. But one thing is sure. If my brothers are getting killed by a particular country I am definitely going to fight them with everything I have with every position I hold, after all it is war and there are no set rules of winning! All I see in your mediocre response is intentional egoistic logical abstaines to make sure you don't look stupid after the trash you typed.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by bigjoe1000(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

u wrote all these rubbish because u dnt have a family or friends killed in Ukraine so short up
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Federalofficia(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
And if Afghan, Syria, Saudi Kuwait's Oman iran, Pakistan does it, it called terrorism or better still islamic terrorism
Investigative:
If the Britain does it — "civilization".
If the US & the NATO do it —"liberation".
If Russia and China do it — "invasion".
Shame on American
Shame on NATO
Shame on EU

Those against trump rally turn around to support burning of someone property
Double standard
the same people that murdered
Gaddafi
Thomas sankara
Traded Africa as slave till now
Hanged and skin many African alive
They are the real devil
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by gawu1: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just Imagining that was done by an Arab-American to his American boss weapons manufacturer!
Even those waist twisters and hand clappers here will have been everywhere calling that a terrorist act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by neuf(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

What are you even saying, is it 2022 that the Ukrainians started making decisions and taking actions? The Ukrainians can do whatever they like, but they should simply not do anything that would give the rival empire advantage against Russia. The US would not allow any country around them to do this, why should Russia allow it.

you can't even smell your hypocrisy so why should I bother having an intelligent conversation with you
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by UnabashedIPOB: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Islie:
Ukrainian sailor sinks Russian boss’s $7.7 million luxury superyacht

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4786508/ukrainian-sailor-sinks-russian-bosss-luxury-yacht-spain/

I do NOT see any sunk yacht!
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by checky619: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
stagger:

Mr man, are you thinking at all? Where is the proof of that sailor's statement?

Please read the reason why he went berserk before displaying your ignorance and how uneducated you’re.... You’re not wise to be asking for proof, go to Ukraine and ask him for proof dumbass

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by respect80(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
godofuck231:
without russia there would have been no nato, check the history
I perfectly understand this, just some savage there...
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Astravent: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe
Thats not true
Russian air force attacked civilian houses, airports etc

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by godofuck231: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
respect80:

I perfectly understand this, just some savage there...
you feel the snare

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Allisgud: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2022
immortalcrown:

oh!u did not hear the news where Russian military bomberd the world biggest plane own by Russia
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by babajero(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2022
immortalcrown:

Even if you kill your boss, other people will supply Russia with weapons as long as Russia wants to fight. Is it now that he discovered that his boss sells weapons? He did not care about the boss's business until his country became affected. Is he not evil?
If he kill him, that means he has eliminated one of the threats.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Gireiboy(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Puttin:
I heard you've been saying shit about me right? which country do yo live exactlyangry
cheesy cheesy :Dhahahahaha grin grin ;Dhahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Allisgud:
oh!u did not hear the news where Russian military bomberd the world biggest plane own by Russia
The argument is whether the man is good or as bad as his boss. Is the man different from his boss? His boss is supporting the war. He himself is supporting the war. Whoever supports the war is wicked. So, what logic will you use to prove me wrong? He has always known his boss sells weapons and he never complained until the business affected his ow country. Is he not wicked?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2022
enonche85:
U can't read I suppose. Din't you read where he said his boss's company produces weapons and supplies to Putin?.
Just few questions for you.
Why did he hide the boss's business and work for the boss when the business has not affected his country? Was the business not affecting other people?

Is he not supporting the war like his boss?

What makes him different from the man he condemns?

Answer these questions to prove I cannot read.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2022
The unrepentant sailor, speaking after being released by a court in Majorca pending an ongoing probe, told island paper Ultima Hora he would be joining the fight against Putin’s soldiers.

He said he would catch a flight to Poland from Majorca this afternoon before getting on a train or bus to the Ukrainian capital.He told the paper: “I’m going to fight. As soon as I reach the first Ukrainian city I will look for a military commander and ask him if they need me.”
“I’ve never held a weapon but if necessary I will. Why not!”

He should quickly go and do the needful, fool.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Emmawhite91(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

I always say this. Anytime the U.S is supporting you to war,is either they want to dispose off their old weapons or they want finances to finance a new military project they cant get from the tax payers cash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.