Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) (65992 Views)

Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
respect80:
Russia should just join NATO too make everybody rest ✌️✌️✌️

na there wahala starts... russia wan join dem no allow them and dem wan allow ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by ken6488(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Will not stop Ukraine from falling
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Error401: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.
you didn't read
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by joelag: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:
NATO was created to crush Russia...that is the sinister motive of NATO

That will be very difficult, from the look of things.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by shantti(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha Mr Putin surrender now before it's too late.. cheesy

U dey mad? U want make he nuke Nigeria? Apologize now!!!!!!!!!!! angry. Do u know if he is really the real Vladimir Putin. Oga Putin, abeg no vex, I apologize of her behalf, na small girlism dey worry am, e jor, e ma binu, bikozianu

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
dokyOloye:

I already know.
They start indoctrinating them in their mosques from infancy that everything wrong with then is caused by America
America is their nightmare, just because america does not sympatize with terrorists
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by puremaker7(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
joelag:

That will be very difficult, from the look of things.
but they are achieving it gradually, if Putin can be defeated, that's end of Russia, China will be the next.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is pure wickedness. It has nothing to do with the war. As long as the boss duly pays the sailor's salary, the sailor is just wicked. It is better to quit the job to demonstrate your patriotism. Sinking the ship cannot stop the war. Now, you have made the boss fear all his employees from your country.
Is part of the war. All na war
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by chiblaze18910: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Anytime Nairaland tire me, I go just vex enter Ghana. nice forum .Up Ghana. com.
rrkk63: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
na war, Russia blew up their cargo plane too . Biggest plane in the world , Google it
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by ifeanyiclement: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
joelag:

Putin said he told Bill Clinton that Russia want to join NATO, but USA refused.
that is a lie from the pit of hell, the Kremlin have never aspire join NATO, it only wants to build an alternative pact centred on itself
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Masterito(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
What has Ukraine's biggest domestic plane destroyed did to Russia?
immortalcrown:
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by respect80(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
kansoboy:

Honestly.

I cried 3 times now since this war have started listening to some Ukrainian being interviewed, u could see the pains and fear and even tears rolling down in most of the ladies interview.

I am not talking of all those women carrying dogs up and down, because if they know what Ukraine have entered, them no go get time for pets and dogs for now

There are two ways to understand what a war situation is like...
1...By experiencing it yourself
2...Giving it a critical thought
I haven't been making comments regarding this invasion of Ukraine by Russian forces because of the way some nairalanders are taking the issue because I won't have time to reply as many mentions as I may get.
However, I have been able to strengthen my beliefs in some of my life's philosophy which include that someone can hate or love you even for the most ridiculous reasons.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by PoliteActivist: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

"Debt" that they owe themselves. You think it is real debt, like the one Buhari borrows?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
shantti:

U dey mad? U want make he nuke Nigeria? Apologize now!!!!!!!!!!! angry. Do u know if he is really the real Vladimir Putin. Oga Putin, abeg no vex, I apologize of her behalf, na small girlism dey worry am, e jor, e ma binu, bikozianu
cheesy
So you are scared of Putin.. cheesy grin
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..

So you can actually be rational sometimes? Interesting.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by brandsoncharlie: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nah..I don't agree with this..you can't do that..your boss has no business with the war..if you are too desperate then go to Ukraine and fight there..
He should be arrested and face the law..
Taras was arrested and later told a Spanish court he blamed his boss for producing the weapons that were being used to attack Ukraine
That's why I prefer white man intelligent reasoning than black Mumu man.
You will sit and watch someone destroy your country and family but u will only come to social media to make noise.
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Taras was arrested and later told a Spanish court he blamed his boss for producing the weapons that were being used to attack Ukraine
Still not the right way to act..
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by bepositive11: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
joelag:

He did not gave any reasons for that.

Ok. But I don't think Putin could ever be trusted. He pretended to support democracy to get into power. When he succeeded, he revealed his true intentions. By then, it was too late for anyone to do anything about it
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Southernigbo: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
that's y tribalism is good
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
kingthreat:

So you can actually be rational sometimes? Interesting.
wink
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by respect80(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
streetsoldier1:

na there wahala starts... russia wan join dem no allow them and dem wan allow ukraine
Well, that still doesn't justify this invasion of Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by brandsoncharlie: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still not the right way to act..
What's the right way?? to die and do nothing..
You're supporting a criminal and injustice destroying innocent people
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Masterito(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
It won't work because Russia lie too much.
respect80:
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
You Nigerian demons in Nairaland, you can now see your fellow demons at work, yesterday they did almost the same nonsense to your people in their country. Keep supporting people or country you don't know their history because you don't care to know that's how you guys ended up not going through terms and conditions of a business and coming back to shout thief thief!
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

What's the right way?? to die and do nothing..
You're supporting a criminal and injustice destroying innocent people
That was why I said he should go to ujraiyti fight..if he was so desperate he would.. doing that make him look weak..
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Loveknitting: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
respect80:

Lol

Like seriously is that possible?
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Lindodo20: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Another civilian casualty / fatality loading

Putin has been very patient with Ukrainians, taking out only Military and government asset... Pleading with civilians to drop arms as they are not his target

America that is pushing them to destruction, is heavily indebted, with a National Debt of $26 trillion and an average annual deficit of $3 trillion.. American objective is to sell weapons for Slavic brothers to kill each other and weaken Russians economy so as to have a better trade relationship accross europe

Did you read the news that says fourteen innocent children have been killed in this pointless war already?

The magnitude of Evil festering in the hearts of you Nigerians is so huge, that's why the country has not made one iota of progress since 1960
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by respect80(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Masterito:
It won't work because Russia lie too much.
You mean they can't be trusted right??
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Awoleesu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Islie:
Ukrainian sailor sinks Russian boss’s $7.7 million luxury superyacht

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4786508/ukrainian-sailor-sinks-russian-bosss-luxury-yacht-spain/

Hahaha grin grin grin
Personal beef don enter this thing!

The dividends of warfare... Lol!
Re: Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) by Masterito(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Yes
respect80:

You mean they can't be trusted right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.