Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) (68773 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Betting again.....God abeg oo
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Musty42gud: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
That's how I lost up to 500k last year on sportybet
God please help me I need to stop betting
Their virtual games is scam...they control it themselve ...I play a particular virtual on premier league I play 5 over 4.5 direct 200
Four games played only 1 play 2-2 that's when I knew they are scam

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Help2020: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii.. See handsome young man wasted.. sad
If he dey alive now you non go talk say he dey handsome oo. R.I.P dude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Cultistupdate: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
majamajic:
Sportybet and scammers , na 5
and 6

Chai may his soul rest in peace. I thought he actually gambled till I read through.

If it's not bet9ja am not doing

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nkitara: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fidinno:
please gamble wisely
That's all you can make out of the tweets? I don't know why some people just can't read or maybe the rush to be on front page, Nnama.

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by maticar: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Maybe na sportybet account
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by jimtemi1: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
They day I don lost 15k bet, na the dey I face my hustle jeje... Bet is never the way RIP to this young guy.. And one of the stupid nairalander dey call bet Investement continue

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by FuckDModz: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
One less fool to worry about...

Next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tobidarker02: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jondelng:
Betting is actually a disease.
Did you read before typing this?

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tobidarker02: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
One less fool to worry about...

Next.
His account was wiped through sporty bet
Is it so hard for you people to read?
Lazy being

14 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by wonderr(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fidinno:
please gamble wisely
try and read before commenting it's not a crime

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Neddstark: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sportybet is to blame on this. How can money on thwir wallet suddenly disappear like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Betting on sports is a classic illustration of the maxim 'A *** and his money are easily separated'

Stay away from betting companies, folks.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Mooh247: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
The problem is not betting but hackers and spammers

Spotybet, Jumia and some other sites have being compromised and their login details are being sold cheaply to scammers... Endeavour to change your ATM card if you recently transacted with the two mentioned sites

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by topoftheworld(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmm

Suicide is not an option
Rip
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
What he did has worsen his case, there is life after death, he died unprepared for eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Ara21(f): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why sucied.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by goodheart01: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!

Na to send u go Ukraine make bomb land on your idiotic head. Baastard

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Josywhyte: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
No matter what,taking your life wasn't the best option. I know it hurts and could send one into insane actions like this. But you've only ended piling more pains and sorrow on ur family. You would have withdrawn the money the moment u won that bet. That's what I always do anytime I win a bet
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by flokii: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Friendly advice to whom it may concern.. stay away from gambling and bet shops if you haven't already started.
I will hit jackpot today, I will chop big tomorrow till you'll spend all your life earnings and eventually get depressed and suicidal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Oduduwa707: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
The funny thing is the 'scammer' would be somewhere now lavishing the stolen money while fellow Nigerians keep hailing him as, 'sharp guy' angry

A society without morals! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Oduduwa707: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
I don't believe it

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by 2braithe: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
OVB123:
I just don`t know what is going on in Nigeria. scammers everywhere. Recently I was defrauded of 1million plus. It`s unfortunate that he decided to commit suicide. Rest in peace. God will judge the evil doer.

When you people too refused to wisen up.
There are appropriate steps to take when scammed but y'all refused to exploit it.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Funny guy say make twitter community contribute the money for him. You no serious grin

O lo ta tete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by NOwazobia: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
If his life was worth just only 1.5million naira, then the suicide is justified. Otherwise, he is a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
davillian:
Bet king and spotty bet
Your money is not safe in thier account and your card details is not safe too ...
Even if you successfully moved your founds to your back account they can still steal it ....
Seems they have employed Yahoo boys and nobody is talking or doing anything...

No reasonable person will fill in his card details In any site in Nigeria, not just Sportybet. I use sportybet. There are other safer options like this one below, not that I am promoting football betting o, it’s a personal choice. Even as secure as Flutterwave I don’t fill in my ATM details. Bank Transfer where a special account number will be generated for the transaction is the safest way. RIP bro, I feel sad you took your own life! If country good we for nor even think of playing football as a way of surviving cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/DanielAyubaMar1?t=0QpoDVGuh1pT50f5e9zmgA&s=09
Well I won't doubt this because I almost did the same thing after bet9ja almost condemned my life. I was depressed, bought rope and already hung it on my ceiling and then God saved me with a sharp voice saying suicide will only take u to a more terrible place

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by tabaralph: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Fidinno post=110651735]please gamble wisely [/quote
He did not gamble with the said money, his account with sporty bet was hacked and his money was stolen…
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Did you read before typing this?

He is very very right.

Remember the government official who was arrested by the EFCC for stealing government money to gamble?

Millions of naira looted for bet9ja games...all gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.