Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) (68830 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by God2man2again(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Meanwhile the scammer that stole your money believed that he is smarter than you not knowing that his suffering has just began.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Vello(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii.. See handsome young man wasted.. sad
See fine babe with nice figure.
Your body na fire!
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why u go commit suicide on my birth day
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Action102(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/DanielAyubaMar1?t=0QpoDVGuh1pT50f5e9zmgA&s=09

He took his Life. The person that did this act Generation will pay for it.

The same thing happened to me. Luckily my ATM card linked to my Sportybet account has expired, the Scammer, tried to with 100k, no way, he tried 10k no way, he even tried 1k no way

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are right, I have to shut down my account last year after numerous encounter.
majamajic:
Sportybet and scammers , na 5
and 6
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Awoo88: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
The world lost another fool. Congratulation to the people of the world
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tylerbankz: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:
cry

Suicide is an option but quitting ain't an option (contradictory sentence).
We should all drop the notion of calling a suicidal person weak!!!

I lost a land, Two bikes, a tricycle and other stuffs worth lota funds... Most painful is I lost custody of my lil kid because I had no resources to carter for her...

Tried taking my life couple of times... Even death sef tire for my matter...... I go to bed every day with the hope of not waking up the next day... Since I couldn't kill myself I started throwing tantrums at God hoping he'd smite me dead but still on still God no gree take my life.

But the good thing is I have learnt to make a good picture outta the negative... Although it ain't easy getting up when you hit rock bottom especially when you got no one to help you stand up.. But you just have to use your last strength if not life will walk all over you... You go turn to footmat ....

Reach out to someone whenever that spirit kicks in... Talk to somebody

(this platform helped loads) and I go remain grateful till death... Even if eventually I rest today my spirit man will be happy cos I died fighting ...

I rather die like a king than enjoy the benefits of life as a slave

RIp fella I just hope you find peace wherever you are now

Happy new month
#weMARCH4ward
Please stay strong.
Don't give up man.
I understand such isn't easy.
But remember, suicide isn't an option please.
Don't take your own life.
E go better soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin minus one tongue
Totilopussylick.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
To ba wor igboro, wa ko ogbon
- Naira Marley

T O DARLING
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by lammie21(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
I read all the comments and I stay away from links on Facebook.
I always fund my sportybet account using my GTWORLD APP by inputing my sportybet phone number. I hope I am safe... I don't have Opay

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Harrisonwo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
The story no complete. The guy must have given his details to those bl**dy scammers who claim to withdraw 100k after putting in just 1k in sporty account.
They full everywhere and I do wonder how they get people contacts to start with outside telegram? I know how many of those scammers I don catch cruise with on top telegram.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by bizhop01: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Did he lost 1.5M on betting?

People don't even read post but rush to comment, the young man lament that scammer stoled his 1.5M winning just like what's happening in banks while nairaland people are busy blaming gambling but refused to mention scammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by bizhop01: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jondelng:
Betting is actually a disease.
Do you read this post at all?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Bro, that stuff ain’t easy as that o.

If not, many would have fled the country if getting the visa of your choice is that easy

You can apply for visa yourself without paying any agent. Whether it get approved or not is the decision of the VO.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Scamburster:

How, please?

You can do it online yourself.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by gadgethead: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
OVB123:
I just don`t know what is going on in Nigeria. scammers everywhere. Recently I was defrauded of 1million plus. It`s unfortunate that he decided to commit suicide. Rest in peace. God will judge the evil doer.

And scammers make scamming victimless. Their slogan is they are only taking back what the whites took from Africa. But a lot of Nigerians have been victim's too
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
It’s sad that despite his msgs nobody cared to even reply him talkless of help him. What a cold world especially in Nigeria.

Suicide is not the answer. There are many other options if u wait it out. Time is ur ally.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by VicM6: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
sporty bet should be ban nd sanction jst like russia grin
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by cayorday89(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Gadafii:
One time my friend always brags about how he wins lots of money thru online betting.

Something he stakes as much as 20k and win around 50k altogether on 5 different games, that sounds like free money right.

He told me he will be helping me to predict games, send the codes to me and I can play that too, he set up an account for me, I funded it, I told my self either I win or loose, once the money in that account is exhausted, that's the end.

Unfortunately for me I didn't win games much and the money finished, I abandoned the account, exited the telegram group and days later I deleted the profile.

I am glad I didn't get dragged into that mess, it could have been working for my friend, but naah, I am not cut out to be playing bet.

So young man, rest in peace, I am sure you have won couple of times and you felt good, unfortunately bet will give you cap and collect your head
When people talk about addiction, I just look at my self living the opposite of addiction but still addicted, like I am addicted to not playing this betting stuff, yes I don't have spare money but in my younger days I was opportuned to be in charge of my mums store and if I carry money sef na to go buy food or buy things I am lacking but to play that betting, it dey hard me.

Of recent some set of people people including a close married couple told me they have been cashing out from it and it's sure, I was sent the Instagram link, I joined and after few days I just exited the group, I have never been moved by free money that will first of all take the little I have. Even online agric investment wey I do my money don go, I just know these things are not for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by guru90: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
wow oooh... De guy just left the world.......

Sporty bet and bet9ja dont have strong online transfer..................

Bewarned!!!
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Offpoint1:

He played a role in getting scammed, he didn't give the full details on how he was scammed.

There are hundreds of sportybet scammers ads running on facebook and other platforms... They promise to give you so so amount of bonus, they will require for your sportybet number. Once you do, they'll hack your account and check if you saved your card on that account, if your card is saved there, they'll will load your sportybet account with whatever amount left in your bank account. next thing is to remove your card, number and attached their own card, at this point Sportybet will require an OTP from the number attached to this account. that's where the scammer will call you to send the code sent to you so they can active your bonus.... once you do, that's the end...

This is what happen, my friend nearly fell for this...Thank God I was with him that day
I still find it appalling
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Achiever1010: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Your post is really insightful. It takes one who's been there to have such empathy. Keep fighting, soldier.
azraeljaheel:
cry

I lost a land, Two bikes, a tricycle and other stuffs worth lota funds... Most painful is I lost custody of my lil kid because I had no resources to carter for her...

Tried taking my life couple of times... Even death sef tire for my matter...... I go to bed every day with the hope of not waking up the next day... Since I couldn't kill myself I started throwing tantrums at God hoping he'd smite me dead but still on still God no gree take my life.

But the good thing is I have learnt to make a good picture outta the negative... Although it ain't easy getting up when you hit rock bottom especially when you got no one to help you stand up.. But you just have to use your last strength if not life will walk all over you... You go turn to footmat ....

(this platform helped loads) and I go remain grateful till death... Even if eventually I rest today my spirit man will be happy cos I died fighting ...

Happy new month
#weMARCH4ward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by godofuck231: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Stupid first son
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
chessguru:
I use sportybet , you dont have to pay into your account by using your bank card , best way to fund your account is through OPAY
You are a scammer
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by nkpommpko(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
They haven't still gotten this sporty bet scammers. Nigeria.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:
cry

Happy new month
#weMARCH4ward

That's an empty hope. He's finding no peace anywhere. He killed himself. Your life ain't yours to take cos you never gave it to urself.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
But why are people still using this Sportybet?

Any time I hear anything about them, it is always fraud-related.

Is there something special about this Sportybet? Shey dem dey give 1000% bonuses?
They don't give bonus.Scammers are the ones advertising huge bonus fund to the gullible people on sportybet Facebook page.They will create a clone sportybet link.When you click on the link and enter your sportybet login details, your name na sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fidinno:
It most have been from a close friend or family member or those online scammers who pretend to be sporty bet agents with the idea of giving out 30k
Not far from the truth.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by RiskyJoint95(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What is there to be confused about?

Follow the time line of his posts..

He initially explained what happened..

Went on to solicit for funds..

And when no help was available..

He killed himself..

Let me take you through my post for proper comprehension..Anyone with 1995 sept as birthday won't be 27 years old as claimed on the poster.,even though he might have died truly truly and it's not some sort of gymics.

Hope you get the reason for the supposed confusion.

Bless up✌
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Fredfr33zy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tremple8v:
Never ever save your debit card on any betting platform, its risky .

Bet9ja makes it difficult to delete your details unlike before, so my details were saved. I had to discard the atm card and get a new one.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by MARKone(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Awoo88:
The world lost another fool. Congratulation to the people of the world

It won't cost you anything to read and assimilate the original post. If he is a fool, the scammer that triggered him to commit suicide is what then.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tremple8v: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
The said amount was on his account and he has the debit card of the said account in his betting platform, it's like loading 20k on your betting account from your debit card . And you still have maybe 1m on the acct .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.