Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (55461 Views)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by tesppidd: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
pacespot:

He who without a sin should cast the first stone. Leave the messenger and attack the message. The fact that Reno was once in government does not preclude him from having an opinion about what is wrong with the politics. Listening to what he has to say doesn't mean that you will vote for his candidate in an election.
Reno can use his mouth to say anything he likes or even eat shiit if he likes.

But he should stop acting like he wants the good of the country when in fact he wants the good of his pocket or paymasters.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by emmykk(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Abujaexpress:
nThe same way they said Buhari will die within 2 years if elected

Nobody body say that except you are trying to say the yoruba voted for him so that if he died they will takeover .

Although he was sick then,fell down in most campaign ground.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by LaconicINC: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tifesingz:
NORMALLY NO SANE PERSON CAN COME OUT PUBLICLY TO SUPPORT THIS MAN! THE ONES YOU SEE HERE AND ON THE STREET ARE NOT NORMAL AND IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
you are absolutely correct!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm not a fan of Tinubu's presidential ambition but I'm not seeing any tremors or involuntarily movements in that photo. I've seen a person with parkinson's disease and the tremors not only affects the movement, it affects the speech, posture and overall bodily coordination. What I'm seeing is someone a bit jittery, which is not a health condition as young people with stage fright can also get jittery when made to address a crowd. That said, I wish Tinubu will just back down and nominate a younger more agile candidate.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Arysexy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Apart from wetting his pampers, he also suffers Parkinson disease as evident in the shaking hands.

What cocaine sniffing cannot do does not exist.

Tinubu you are REJECTED by God and Man. Go and enjoy your loot.

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
BAT for president let Nigerians suffering continue since they dont want to learn that ethnic and politics driven through religios line dont help this country one bit. i pray he wins so that we would all say i told you so.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Teenaira: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

Also, tell him Nigerians reject okoro.

I think Reno and the others with this view should spend a little time campaigning for their candidate so that he could get a chance rather than spending all their time and other resources to campaign to people not to vote Tinubu. It is time to stop the blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by perdollar(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Maybe d old politician is just having a stage fright
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by plat0: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Siwel25:
Instead of promoting their Candidates, PDP is busy attacking Tinubu everyday. Reno Omokri is sounding like a broken record. It is obvious that PDP knows that Jagaban is the main competitor. These learners are promoting Tinubu unknowingly. Is the 2023 elections only about Tinubu? He's a strategist and he keeps giving frustrated losers like Reno something to say.
stop supporting evil, most of you sycophants have no moral compass, your philosophies and leanings are influenced by selfish interests and tribal affiliations.

The man is not fit to be the president of Nigeria, he can nominate the vice president in his stead if his intentions are genuine.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Moneyboyz: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugaboy:
When a man talks too much, he looses his self respect...Reno will loose it all.

I'm not into politics...don't mention me over defending any politicians...but it pertinent to say the truth.

Reno needs mental cleansing and rehabilitation

How? Please explain!

Also when did the truth become so bitter it makes a person looses his or her self respect?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Sunnyja: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

You are free to install Bola Tinubu's portraits in every kiosk, ashawo quarters, touts gathering and abandoned motor parks in 2023, it's your constitutional right of freedom of expression. It will however become a treasonable offence if you start addressing him as a president when Nigerians didn't vote him for the presidency.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by plat0: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Teenaira:

I think Reno and the others with this view should spend a little time campaigning for their candidate so that he could get a chance rather than spending all their time and other resources to campaign to people not to vote Tinubu. It is time to stop the blackmail.
What blackmail? were you in Nigeria during the build up to the 2015 elections. The opposition at that time embarked on a campaign of calumny on the incumbent and a lot of Nigerians spurred them on because we were honestly fed up with the president's ineptitude. Everything this guy is doing now was culled from the presents administration propaganda handbook. Live with it!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
joey150:

Reno aside, so, the man in that video looks fit and healthy?
I don't give a damn if the man in the video looks dead. All I give a damn about is Reno shouldn't deceive people.

Atiku Abubakar he endorsed for president is fit and healthy?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Aboguede(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is the Nigeria problem " yolubas" hating igbos out of envy.

Anyways, deal with it, tinibu 8s finished!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Abujaexpress: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
emmykk:

Nobody body say that except you are trying to say the yoruba voted for him so that if he died they will takeover .

Although he was sick then,fell down in most campaign ground.

Governor Fayose(as he was then called) even published an advertorial to that effect, that Buhari will not live long on the throne and that what happened to Yar' Adua will happen to him
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by millionboi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
hotseat:
As it stands, Tinubu is the only political aspirant getting on the nerves of his traducers and outright haters.

Why?

He is a political colossus, hate him or like him.

This is a matter of fact!

One would expect his critics to be selling their own aspirants instead of this operation pull-him-down (PHD) syndrome, thereby making him even more popular.

For now, he remains just an aspirant and if his party decides to make him their flag bearer after their convention, then his critics can vote in whosoever they so deem fit.

Enough of the fault-finding already!

Nobody dey perfect

Make una dey una lane.

Shuo!

he is old,he shouldnt contest
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Born2Breed(f): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu's health is even better than yours. Your brain is shaking.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Newboss(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
I watched the video looking for the evidence.

There is no evidence in that video. Don't waste your time.

I don't support Tinubu, only a fool would.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Famousfellow: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, foolishness spread soo fastgo back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Famousfellow: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Famousfellow post=110661896][/quote]mugu
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by smartology: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
You guat dey assume, na wa for u. Person point out cogent fact u dey say na due to baise, why na, can't we just be sincere for once.
tesppidd:
I have seen Tinubu closely enough these last 2 months to realize and get convinced that he's actually not medically fit to be President.

Yes i have!

But if only Reno was doing this for the good of the country.!

But he's not..

He's doing this because he still holds Tinubu majorly responsible for the outster of Jonathan.

That action by Tinubu removed Reno's choppings and he went on self exile.

And also Reno believes he could demarket Tinubu to make way for Atiku and PDP so he can be a beneficiary of future sharing of the national cake.

No i will not leave the messanger and attack the message.
I will attack both the message and the messanger!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Angrymode: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugaboy:

I'm not into politics...don't mention me over defending any politicians...but it pertinent to say the truth.

What about you?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by bot101(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugaboy:

is he lying?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by bot101(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Newboss:
I watched the video looking for the evidence.

There is no evidence in that video. Don't waste your time.

I don't support Tinubu, only a fool would.

Really? You didn't see his left hand trembling?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by kingyakos: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is it that APC lack healthy and sound leaders or presenting sick leaders is one of their policy...
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Angrymode: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.
And his imbecilic way of talking is even ridiculous.

What about you?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by mybiz234: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.
And his imbecilic way of talking is even ridiculous.

For your information, his life 8s not useless to him. He has attained a height you may never reach in your lifetime if you don't work hard and stop campaigning for unfit people to become president.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Same way you these cursed ipob/esn pathetic igbo said about Buhari 2015, Now he is almost rounding up his 2nd term , fooooooooish being , useless and cursed flat heads dem
Memphis357:
Tinubu will definitely end up dead in his quest to become President of Nigeria. Mark my words.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Angrymode: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
tesppidd:
I have seen Tinubu closely enough these last 2 months to realize and get convinced that he's actually not medically fit to be President.

Yes i have!

But if only Reno was doing this for the good of the country.!

But he's not..

He's doing this because he still holds Tinubu majorly responsible for the outster of Jonathan.

That action by Tinubu removed Reno's choppings and he went on self exile.

And also Reno believes he could demarket Tinubu to make way for Atiku and PDP so he can be a beneficiary of future sharing of the national cake.

No i will not leave the messanger and attack the message.
I will attack both the message and the messanger!

What about you? What are you gaining or what do you stand to gain?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by goody234: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tinubu maybe has the beginnings of parkinsons disease o..let him just relax and enjoy his godfather status he is not well
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Newboss(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
bot101:

Really? You didn't see his left hand trembling?

Anyone's left hand can tremble under certain circumstances.

I try as much as possible to be objective
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
igbo ediots full here , tell us una candidate ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Drsnives:
Tinubu should go and enjoy his loot nah, its not a must to be a president unless you won go the abiola way, i trust the northerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.