Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (55941 Views)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by kingsvictor2: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

Also, tell him Nigerians reject okoro.
check the nearest psychiatric hospital. You are clearly mad
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
as if the voting will take place in Nairaland or una cursed SE land alone mtchwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Zizicomm:
And we as youths are to support a withering vegetable...okay. I know one day.....all this nonsense go end for my side.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by mybiz234: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

That way, a man suffering from dementia can run the destiny of your children for at least 4 years.

Is that what you should wish your children as a responsible father?

If you have no kids, at least, you have family members. Do you hate them so much to hand their future to a drug dealer suffering from dementia?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
so at the end of this ur senseless and foolish comment , who is your candidate ?
Mrkumareze:
If not for greediness, Tinubu shouldn't be on public platform seeking for an electable position.. he has fulfilled his time and has his legacies .. let him relax and enjoy his old age..
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
senseless fool did you remember to mention your candidate that will safe the 230m citizens ?? eleribu oponu igbotic fool, who is that saviour ??/
Iseoluwani:

Someone said the truth for the safety of 230M citizens and u are saying this

Will you ever have sense
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by owoshuyi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
With the way some of them here are bashing the messenger (Reno) and not pointing out the message, I doubt if they'll ever have sense.

Melovar:
Nigerians go gree get sense??

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
after all these senseless pathetic and imbecileeee display , u fail to mention your own candidate that is better and savior of you and your children . bast add oponu
mybiz234:

That way, a man suffering from dementia can run the destiny of your children for at least 4 years.

Is that what you should wish your children as a responsible father?

If you have no kids, at least, you have family members. Do you hate them so much to hand their future to a drug dealer suffering from dementia?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by prophetfire: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.
And his imbecilic way of talking is even ridiculous.
. The issue is, is he saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Memphis357(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Godispeace:
Same way you these cursed ipob/esn pathetic igbo said about Buhari 2015, Now he is almost rounding up his 2nd term , fooooooooish being , useless and cursed flat heads dem
Fool!!!
When it happens, remember I said it first!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by mybiz234: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Godispeace:
after all these senseless pathetic and imbecileeee display , u fail to mention your own candidate that is better and savior of you and your children . bast add oponu

We aren't talking about my candidate, Mr rudderless Hailer with dead morals.

We are talking about the senile, bed-wetting, over-70-year-old drug dealer you are campaigning for.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by papamalik(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
POWER DRUNK! WE VOTED FOR A VEGETABLE CALLED BUHARI, SEE WHERE WE ARE TODAY. AND TINUBU IS COMING UP AGAIN? GOD FORBID.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
I don't give a damn if the man in the video looks dead. All I give a damn about is Reno shouldn't deceive people.

Atiku Abubakar he endorsed for president is fit and healthy?

Then don't vote for neither Atiku or Tinubu, simple!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by meemee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have a super food medication that will handle this man's case but no the sycophants around him will not let me get to him. If overseas treatment is that good why is he still on this state despite jetting out at will to meet those over hyped oyibo doctors. Please if you are close to Tinubu and you genuinely want him to be strong enough to do his thing reach out to me. Note, am not into local stuff but high tech solution that has not come into his orbit.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ComeToJesus: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugaboy:
When a man talks too much, he looses his self respect...Reno will loose it all.

I'm not into politics...don't mention me over defending any politicians...but it pertinent to say the truth.

Reno needs mental cleansing and rehabilitation

It's his view. How's that a problem to you?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
joey150:

Then don't vote for neither Atiku or Tinubu, simple!

Who said anything about voting for them.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by symbianDON(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is finished

No

Nigerians cannot afford to elect another calamity like Tinubu in 2023
calamity!!!....that's the word!!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Subomi11: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nigerians will decide that at the poll provided he secured the APC ticket
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sunnyja:
You are free to install Bola Tinubu's portraits in every kiosk, ashawo quarters, touts gathering and abandoned motor parks in 2023, it's your constitutional right of freedom of expression. It will however become a treasonable offence if you start addressing him as a president when Nigerians didn't vote him for the presidency.

It is the majority of Nigerians that will determine who becomes the president and not the bitterness of minority groups of people in Nigeria. Obasanjo faced much blackmail and insult before the PDP Primary in 1998. Buhari faced serious assault in 2014 / 2015.

The hatred for Tinubu is much and expected. As I said few days ago, an Edo man told me if Tinubu becomes President they will invite Military to take over. I asked him if it is Edo or Ibos that will invite the military? He cannot answer me. A woman around the place said he is afraid Tinubu may be assassinated as she has not witnessed this kind of bitterness and hatred before. I said we should keep our fingers crossed.

We should keep our fingers crossed and observe. Power belongs to God. Bitterness and hatred don't amount to anything.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ezegold4we: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Reno,u have done your Best by exposing The calamity Called Tinubu, don't worry,since he don't want to go And rest,we will rest and retire Him shamefully and permanently during APC presidential primarily.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Pinkyposh(f): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
DropsMic:
This guy should stop bothering himself... If Nigerians decide to be as stupid as the blacks that they are and vote in another vegetable to rule us come 2023 na still them go suffer for 8 years.
I don't think the votes counts are going to count, I believe they are going to rig the election
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezegold4we:
Reno,u have done your Best by exposing The calamity Called Tinubu, don't worry,since he don't want to go And rest,we will rest and retire Him shamefully and permanently during APC presidential primarily.

This is the height of timidity and jittery. It shows Reno is very inconsequential just like you. Reno is not concerned about his party - PDP but talking about APC. Because of Tinubu, PDP is in disarray.

David singlehandedly confronted the Army of the Philistines. It is inferiority complex that makes millions of people jittery over the personality of an individual. I can never join the foolish people to dread an individual. Reno needs to work upon himself. I saw the frustration of Fayose, Elder Orubebe and others trembling over Buhari Candidacy in 2014 / 2015. Buhari contested in 2007 and 2011 without Tinubu's factor.

Whatever happens in APC is none of your problem. Why is everybody so much concern about Tinubu as if APC is the only party in Nigeria.

PDP and Tinubu enemies know that once Tinubu gets the APC ticket, there is no need for PDP to participate in the 2023 election, it would be a walkover except ATIKU gets the PDP ticket. Some people don't want the ticket given to Atiku but it is very risky and dependent on Tinubu not securing APC ticket.

APC should wakeup. I think Obj and some elders may need to have meetings on the choice of Presidential candidates for both parties to avoid June 12 election problem where some people complained about One candidate with much political weight which made the election unbalanced.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Drsnives(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Godispeace:
igbo ediots full here , tell us una candidate ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Na so una hype buhari till he turn disaster.. now una won bring this grandpa weh suppose dea rest.. we reject am in Jesus name amen
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
plat0:
stop supporting evil, most of you sycophants have no moral compass, your philosophies and leanings are influenced by selfish interests and tribal affiliations.

The man is not fit to be the president of Nigeria, he can nominate the vice president in his stead if his intentions are genuine.

Who gave U the right to decide how moral it is to support or not support a candidate? Must we agree with you? Name your candidate and promote him; Instead, Tinubu is your problem. Are you saying a very brilliant Accountant who worked for some of the biggest multinationals and multiplied the IGR of Lagos as Governor is not fit to be President? I do not even see Tinubu as my first choice; It has always been Osinbajo but it doesn't mean I should allow you make ridiculous statements in order to play to the gallery. Most of you are just repeating what you read on the internet without a mind of your own. If Tinubu isn't fit, then 99% of Nigerian politicians are not fit as well.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by crossfire(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

u are a mad man God will punish u for calling that name bola tinubu idiot
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by FEGNO: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Some people will soon respond with "is it your shaking" ? No wahala. Wey dey watch. No be 9ja all man dey?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Panda7: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
and nigeria keeps deteriorating sad
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Who said anything about voting for them.

That's the whole point of the video.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
joey150:

That's the whole point of the video.
Nope. The point is to taint and dissuade people from voting Tinubu. If you're saying what you're saying it means you're not sincere.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Nope. The point is to taint and dissuade people from voting Tinubu. If you're saying what you're saying it means you're not sincere.
Of course the whole point was this guy is sick, don't vote for him.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
joey150:

Of course the whole point was this guy is sick, don't vote for him.
of course you're not sincere like Reno and to deceive and lie is Forte. It's a shame.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
of course you're not sincere like Reno and to deceive and lie is Forte. It's a shame.
We're going in circles.

Is the man, Tinubu, sick or not?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ginggerxy: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2022
tesppidd:
I have seen Tinubu closely enough these last 2 months to realize and get convinced that he's actually not medically fit to be President.

Yes i have!

But if only Reno was doing this for the good of the country.!

But he's not..

He's doing this because he still holds Tinubu majorly responsible for the outster of Jonathan.

That action by Tinubu removed Reno's choppings and he went on self exile.

And also Reno believes he could demarket Tinubu to make way for Atiku and PDP so he can be a beneficiary of future sharing of the national cake.

No i will not leave the messanger and attack the message.
I will attack both the message and the messanger!
but what exactly do those campaigning for a dieing Tinubu want ? The people campaigning for Tinubu got to be the most unpatriotic sets of people .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.